Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

A lot of things happened right around my eleventh birthday. My mother had met a guy from up north and they were getting really serious. She had all but stopped doing things with me. She had cut off everyone else including my Uncle.

One day she told me that she had decided to get married. I knew how lonely she could get because we talked about it. I did not like this guy. Yes, it was jealousy but it was also that I had never had a father figure and did'nt want one. They were married and we moved away from Grandma. I only stayed with them for about six months. It was decided that I should go live with Grandma for a while. That was fine with me but I knew I would miss Mother and my sister.

Also my body was going through a drastic change. It seemed like over night I grew a foot. I started getting hair in all the right places. And for the first time I had a wet dream. Of course I was dreaming of my mother. I woke up just as I came. It was messy and I had to scramble to keep the cum off the sheets. I knew all about cum. For the last three years I had watched my Uncle and a couple others cum in and on my mother. I watched her swallow Uncle's cum until she could'nt keep up and watched it drizzle down her chin. Only this time it was my cum she had been swallowing in my dream.

Now is when my problems started. I was masterbating three or four times a day. I was horny all the time. I started peeking on Grandma when I knew she was'nt looking. We still had an open door policy and modesty was no where to be found. I could walk in on her and she thought nothing of it. When she asked me to wash her back, I started taking my time. I would wash up, down, side ways and around to her sides sometimes lightly brushing her breasts from the sides. Then I would go to my room, mother's room had been converted to my room, and jack off thinking about Grandma's breasts.

Did I mention that during this growth spurt, my dick grew to a respectable five or six inches and was thick. When hard for me to get my hand around.

One summer afternoon when Grandma had gone out to her garden, I went to the clothes hamper and got a dirty towel to jack off on. As I reached for the towel I accidently picked up Grandma's bra. Grandma's breast were not as firm as mothers' but they were just as big. I also saw a pair of her panties. I took all this to my room and laid them on the bed. I put the towel down first then laid Grandma's panties on top and put her bra up above them. I knelt in front of the panties and had no sooner touched my dick until I came. I squirted cum almost to the headboard. I had never cum this hard. As I settled back on my heels to relax, I heard my Grandma say " Are you OK?".

There she stood at the doorway and there I was with her panties and bra covered in cum and my dick in my hand. At first I could'nt move, I was in a daze. Then as I came back to reality I grabbed everything and ran passed her to the bathroom. I closed the door and threw the soiled clothes back in the hamper. I sat down on the toilet and tried to think. What do I do now? My face was blood red when Grandma opened the door and came in and sat on the edge of the tub across from me. She took her hand and brought my chin up so I was facing her and said " I love You. What you were doing was only a natural thing that people do. I am not mad at you."

I looked at her in disbelief. I told her I was sorry. I truthfully told that was the first time I had used hers things and I would not do it again. She told me to hush. She did not care if I used her things. She asked me if I could keep a secret. Of course I did not tell her how many secrets I shared with her daughter, I just said yes.

She told me she masterbates all the time. She said she did not used to and had not in many years until she saw me jackng off by the shed one day a year ago. She said she could'nt believe how big I was for fourteen. She commented that I was even bigger now but at that time it had caused her to get wet and she went to the house and had her first orgasm in ten years. She said she had thought of that day and had many more glorious afternoons with her imagination.

She said that many people would think she was a bad person for doing these things and that I could never tell anyone or she might go to jail or lose me. She said I could jack off whenever I pleased. She would give me space and privacy.

I told her I would never tell. She left the bathroom and went to fix supper.

My mind was working overtime. After supper I asked Grandma if she thought, since we could not say anything about this anyway, if maybe sometime I could watch her masterbate and maybe masterbate at the same time. Grandma turned purple. I thought she was going to pass out. She sat down at the table and looked at me. She said talking about it and knowing each other did it was one thing but actually doing it together was quite different. "No", she said she did'nt think we should. I said OK but I made sure she new how sad it made me.

About a week or so later we had a very powerful thunderstorm come through. We were used to them and had the shelter stocked at all times. When we got to the shelter the wind was so hard I almost did'nt get the doors to close and lock. We settled in, lit the lantern and spread the blankets out and sat down to ride it out. As I sat down I notice that Grandma had on her long nightgown and it had gotten wet coming to the shelter. With the lantern behind her I could see through it. She was naked underneath. I could see the hair on her pussy and how it drooped down between her legs. I got hard instantly. I tried to hide it but she could tell. I only had on a pair of shorts. She asked me if I liked the view. When I looked up at her she was smiling. She told me that part of the reason she had said no to my request was because she was afraid someone would catch us. We live miles from anyone but you never know. She said she had thought about it a lot and since we were stuck here for a while and no one would being dropping in that maybe now was a good time. I stood up and walked to her and put my arms around her. I hugged her and told her I loved her. She seemed to just melt in my arms. She let her hands move to my butt and pulled me gently into her. My dick was rock hard. I coud feel her pussy hair through the gown. I reached down and pulled the gown up and as she held her arms in the air I slid it off and dropped it to the ground. She knelt down and pulled my shorts down and as my dick popped out she caught it and held it. I came all over her face. To my surprise she licked the head of my dick and proceded to clean me. Licking me all over while gently kneading my ball sac. I was still hard. I could'nt believe it. We lay down on the blankets. She asked me how much I knew about sex. If she only new! I told her I had played around with a couple of girls from school but had never actually done anything.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.