Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

"I caught Daddy watching me in the shower. It was so exciting. I put on a show for him. I pushed my ass against the glass door so he could see. Then I turned around so he could see my titties. I was moaning and just I saw him about to leave, I moaned out loud, ' oh yes daddy, I have always wanted you inside me, don't stop daddy, I'm going to cum. Oh daddy you are making me cum.' I heard him bump into the lamp table outside the bathroom"

Linda was back from vacation with her parents. She was telling me everything that happened, as we lay on my bed,

"I finished my shower, put on my robe and started to the bedroom I was sharing with my cousins. " she continued while stroking my dick, " I passed my parents room and heard daddy grunting and breathing real hard, I stopped and knocked on the door.

There was a hesitation before daddy said I could come in. He had obviously been jacking off. His cock was still hard and showed through his shorts, no matter how he tried to hide it."

Linda straddled me and guided my dick into her already slippery pussy. We had made love twice already and I knew this would be a marathon session.

She started grinding her hips as she continued.

"Everyone was at the beach so I knew there was time and after hearing how much different it was for you with your mother and sister, I knew I had to have my daddy."

"I walked straight to him, threw my arms around his neck and told him how much I loved him. I melted against him and held him tight, pushing my titties into his hairy chest."

"He told me he loved me too. I asked him how much and he said there was nothing he wouldn't do for me."

She was now grinding harder and her breathing was getting ragged. She was almost ready to cum again.

"I told him I needed his help. He said I should just ask. I told him I had an itch ad I needed it to be scratched. He started to scratch my back through my robe. I told him the itch wasn't on my back. I moved to the bed, let my robe fall to the floor, sat down, spread my legs apart and ran my fingers through my pussy. I was looking i his eyes as I said ' this is where I itch and I don't trust anyone but you to scratch it.'"

"He told me I should put my robe back on. He said fathers were not suppose to do those things with their daughters." "I told him I wouldn't tell and that I needed it so bad. I told him the itch was deep inside and that I couldn't reach it with my fingers but that his were longer and maybe he could reach it."

I had started to meet her thrusts with my own. Her pussy juice was flowing down my dick and through my buttcrack. It was hotter than I had ever felt it. Her breast were bouncing up and down. I caught them and squeezed. She moaned and continued.

"He hesitated for a minute before giving in to the lust I knew he was feeling. His cock was poking straight out and he wasn't even trying to hide it any more."

"He said we shouldn't do this. This is wrong he said but moved to the bed and sat down, replacing my fingers for his own."

"I lay back on the bed and spread my legs wide apart. He was working two then three fingers in and out of me."

Linda started to quiver. I knew she was going to cum. I tweaked her nipples and drove up into her as her orgasm struck hard. Her back arched, then she fell forward still grinding her hips into me. She kissed me deeply. Our tongues went to war.

As her climax subsided, we flipped over. I started slow strokes as she continued to tell me about fucking her father.

"I told him how good it felt but that the itch was deeper. Please scratch me deeper I told him. He said he was going as deep as he could. I told him he could go deeper if he used his cock."

"He stopped, withdrew his fingers and said he could not do that. I groaned as his fingers left me. I told him to please not stop. I needed him. It itched so bad. He said it was bad enough what we were doing now and that fucking was absolutely out. He said he just couldn't do it."

"I sat up and reached for his crotch. I smiled at him and said that his cock didn't seem to know that. He blushed, as I squeezed him and begged for him to fuck me."

"I told him I loved him and if he didn't I would just have to find someone else. He finally gave in. He said okay but no one could ever know. He said he would be sent to prison. I told him I wouldn't tell anyone, ever."

"He got up and pulled his shorts off. I scooted back on the bed and looked at his cock. He isn't near as big around as you are but my God Jeremy, he has to be twelve inches long. I had never until that day seen him naked. Not even a glimpse.He was a monster. He isn't circumcised and the big purple head was sticked our from his foreskin. I was kind of worried for a minute but when he looked at me and asked if I was sure, I just lay back and said Yes."

"I was almost as wet then as I am now. He crawled between my legs and I could see his cock jerking already as he pushed into me. I knew he wouldn't last long but I wanted to see if I could get him all the way inside me."

"He grunted as he entered me. He had about four inches in me when he came. I felt wave after wave of super hot sperm shoot inside me. I could feel it squishing back out, He stopped. I lifted my hips to get more of him inside me."

"He hesitated for a second. then slipped in a few more inches. He pulled out and slid back in. It was the most incredible feeling. My father was fucking me and just like you said it was a whole different feeling. I could feel my whole body respond. My nipples were aching. I grabbed them and squeezed hard."

I had increased my thrusts as her story made me hotter and hotter. Sweat was dripping off my forehead and on to her breasts, I was breathing harder. She was meeting me with every thrust.

She continued " I was moving up to meet his thrusts. I felt so full and so good. My body started to tremble. I knew I was starting my orgasm when I felt Daddys' balls slap against my ass. I had him entirely inside me. It was such a feeling, I can't describe."

"He pulled almost all the way out and drove back inside, slapping my ass again with his balls. I wrapped my legs around him as I came. He shot another load of sperm inside me. We came together in combined grunts, groans and moans. It was wonderful."

Lindas' back arched. I could feel her pussy tighten around me. She came. I came. I bent down and kissed her hard, Our tongues were at war as we satisfied each other completely.

I fell beside her as she continued " We were spent. He lay beside me. We didn't talk. Daddy fell asleep. I covered his nude body and left the room."

"I went to the beach and enjoyed a long swim. Jeremy I have never felt like that. You were so right. Having sex with a family member is much more intense than sex with other people."

"Later that day he managed to talk to me. He started in about how wrong it was and how he could go to jail and how sorry he was. I told him he had nothing to be sorry or ashamed for. I told him no one would know but that it wouldn't be the last time."

"I told him how much I loved him. He seemed to calm down a little. I also told him that my itch was returning, He looked at me and I grinned and said I was kidding but that it wouldn't be long before he would be needed again."

We were laying there cuddling when we heard April say " I hope you saved some for me."

We laughed.

She threw off her dress and mounted me. I was still hard. She rode me to her orgasm. I had closed my eyes. When I opened them Linda and April were in a lip lock. Each one had two hands full of breasts and April was continuing to fuck me.

It was almost 6pm when the girls left for home. I was going to my Uncles' the next day to help Aunt Dee with a few chores so I called and asked if I could come over tonight. She said yes so I went to take a bath. Just as I was about to get in the tub the phone gave off its' three short rings, telling me it was for us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.