My First Time - Cover

My First Time

by Robin

Copyright© 2003 by Robin

Erotica Sex Story: An old dog remembers his life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   .

(a dog's initiation)

"Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday"

The old dog lowered his greying muzzle onto his forepaws, eyes unfocused and milky with cataracts. His ears hung like limp washing, a sigh escaped from relaxed jowls as he recalled the memories. What had been brick-red fur was now faded, but offered warmth and protection to the young pup, who listened and waited for his mentor to relate the tale.

"We were a family pack in those days, an Alpha male and Female, a male who had seen about ten seasons, a female of about twelve seasons and an older female who had seen perhaps sixteen or so. We lived someplace else then, in a huge house out in the country with loads of land and trees."

"The Alpha male spent a lot of time away from the pack, but when he was with us, he often smelled of alcohol and several times of other females. He pretty much ignored me except on a few warm nights; we'd sit on the back porch and watch the stars rotate, not saying anything, just sitting. He went away one day and we never saw him again, guess that's why we moved."

"Things were different after we got here. Alpha female spend hours alone in her room or going for walks that had no direction. I often tagged along to keep an eye out for her. She met men sometimes and almost always ended up mating with them. She had been faithful to the alpha male up to then."

"Anyway, we settled down to a routine and got used to the new surroundings. Alpha female hooked up with a new Male, he moved in. He was okay I guess, but seemed to have this wariness of me. I paid him no mind though, just kept to myself for most of the time. The kids had far too much exploring to do to be interested in me, so I drifted along and fended for myself much of the time."

"Then, one day, things took a turn for the very weird."

"The Older female child had been seeing this guy for a little while. They rutted every time they met almost, always sneaking off to the barn or her room and fucking their brains out. They sure do things in some funny ways. I was amazed to watch her clean his cock off many times. Sometimes she would do it before they fucked. Never did work that one out."

"But I am wandering."

"Anyway, this day, she came screaming into the house; loads of crying and tears, things being thrown around and broken. I thought she had gone loco at first. Then she quietened down and just sobbed into her pillow. I was confused at her behaviour, but decided that she was just angry about something. These females do that you know, scream and shout, smash things and then end up bawling their eyes out before going sullen for days on end. Figure that if you can."

"Anyway, I thought she might like a bit of company, so I just sat there for hours, just watching her. Some time later, she sat up; her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. She dug out a box from under her bed and started to look at the pictures inside. It started her off again, bawling and sitting on the floor. So I sort of sat next to her to offer a bit of support, you know, act like a friendly ear or something. I guess she must have noticed because, all of a sudden, she threw her foreleg around my shoulders and started to bawl again. I remember my coat getting soaked."

"After a while, she stopped crying and just sat there with me leaning against her. Did I ever tell you I am a sucker for being petted behind my ears? No? Well I am. Anyway, she started to rub me behind the ears in little circular motions. I guess I started to go to sleep or something, because a leaned over too far and almost slumped into her lap. She pushed me upright and looked at me laughing. I didn't know whether to be hurt or laugh with her."

"Then her expression changed. I don't know how, but her eyes took on a luminosity that I had never seen before. She stared into my eyes and seemed to bore right inside my head. I don't like to be stared at, it makes me crazy."

"Then, it really got weird. She started stroking my chest and gradually worked her hand lower till she was stroking my belly. I admit, that sitting as I was, and receiving her stroking, I got a little aroused and as usual, my cock started to poke out. Only the tip mind you, but I guess she must have noticed, because she started to stroke lower until she had grasped my cock and began to rub it. That was it as far as my cock was concerned and pretty shortly, I had a raging hard-on and had to get up because it was uncomfortable."

"She began to rub the thing harder. I couldn't stand that, it hurt like hell and I let her know it. What? Did I bite her? No. I wouldn't bite one of the humans; they feed us so it isn't a good idea. What did I do to let her know? Well, in truth, I yelped. Yes it hurt, what else was I supposed to do? Now shut up and listen to the story."

"Where was I? Oh yeah. I yelped good and loud and she got the message. I had to give it a good licking to calm things down a bit, but when I settled down, we just sat together for a while. Then the circular stroking started again. Pretty soon, she had my cock out again, only this time, she was very much gentler. I had to stand again and then she had the whole of my cock in her hand. Gently, she rubbed up and down on it, my balls were on fire and my knot swelled."

"I couldn't stop it, suddenly, my hips began to hump and I shot a little into her hand. I didn't know what to do and when I looked at her, I think she was in the same condition. She was looking at my cum that had covered her fingers and pooled in her hand. She kept looking at it and then looking at me then, back at her hand. Then she smiled a strange smile and kept smiling while she raised her hand to her mouth and cleaned her fingers and palm. She swallowed the lot."

"I thought that was it. I still had a raging hard on because I had only shot a little. But she got up from the floor and I thought that was going to be that. She walked over to the door and shut it properly then, returned to the bedside where I was still standing. Suddenly, she shucked off her jeans and pulled her top off over her head. It didn't make too much of an impression on me, humans, naked, don't do much for me, or at least, they didn't used to."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.