Jane's Safari

by Robin

Copyright© 2003 by Robin

Erotica Sex Story: Jane gave up her job to travel the world on a "trail blazer ticket". She finds her way to Rwanda and finds herself in love with a silver back mountain gorilla. This has been recently added to so I hope you like the continuation. Robin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality   .

Jane had left her job three months ago. The lure of money and working had long since lost its appeal. Ever since her holiday, touring the outback of western Australia, she had felt time was slipping by. Unlike most women, who's body clocks ticked by in the female need to pro-create, Jane's body clock told her that there is a big world out there to be explored and if she didn't do something about it and soon, it would be too late.

Trailblazer ticket procured. Clothes and items necessary for survival all packed. Jane had deposited the remains of her life savings into an account she would be able to access from different countries and made ready for the trip of a lifetime. Her plans were to leave England by plane to the south of France. Then hike through Portugal, Spain and follow the northern shore of the Mediterranean until she picked up a ship to take her to Africa. Her travels then would take her through several counties in Africa all the way down to Cape Town. There she would fly to Java and tour the Islands. Flip over to Australia, eventually to stay with friends in Perth for a week. Tasmania would be the next stop touring the two Islands, then over to Florida to meet her ex flat mate who had married an American who had made a fortune in Oil or something. From there her plans had yet to be formed. It would depend on how her finances were and what condition she found herself in whether she carried on with the globe trotting, or returned to England and the hum-drum of being PA to the wanker who tried to convince her not to go on the trip.

France had been okay as had Spain. She had had a run in with some Italian yobs that thought an English girl on her own was fair game. They found out, to their cost and bruised bollocks that she was quite able to look after herself. The self-defence classes had paid off and they retired quickly when she started kicking the shit out of one of the four guys.

She got through Africa without too many mishaps although, her intention of following a set travel plan got thrown out of kilter when she found herself travelling into a war zone in Namibia. Not wanting to end up as another western statistic, she wisely detoured away from the area and hitched a lift with two Aussies who were going in the same direction. They turned out to be nice guys who treated her with respect, but kept her at arms length. Jane thought that she was reasonably attractive, had a good body and felt a little miffed that these healthy looking blokes didn't even lay a pass on her. Their reluctance to make a move on her was explained after a few days, when she walked in on them coupled in the traditional doggy fashion. Their predilection was apparent then as she backed out of the tent and left them to it. Very soon after, she and they parted company to go separate ways.

A few days after leaving the two guys, Jane hooked up with a Kiwi girl who was heading towards Rwanda to study the forest Gorillas. The invitation from Sara to join her was an opportunity Jane didn't want to miss. It would take her off of her planned course, but she had seen so many of the wildlife documentaries of Dianne Fosse and her studies of the species, that she was very excited to have the chance of seeing these magnificent primates in the wild. Who knows, she thought, I may even get to touch one.

They arrived at the base camp of a multi-national study group of scientists a week later. The scientists, who promised to take them into the forest the next day, treated Jane and Sara with great respect. Jane could hardly wait and slept only fitfully that night under the canopy of canvas and mosquito netting. The heat and humidity didn't help her rest, so it was a very sticky and tired Jane that emerged the next morning from the tent. Jane needed a shower, but was quickly told of the need to conserve water even though a stream or rivulet formed a defensive barrier on one side of the base. The water is tainted; she was informed, by oxidants from the rotted foliage of centuries. Even to bath in it was asking for a bout of illness that might actually result in debilitation or worse. The nearest supply of fresh water was in the forest where a river came over a fall of breath taking splendour. It also happened to be close to where the Gorillas like to nest for the night.

Breakfast was a meagre affair of maize cakes and jerky. The former was tasteless and just filled a hole, while the latter was so tough; Jane thought she might leave her teeth in it. A Swedish scientist told her to suck on the jerky for a while until it softened, then chew it. That way it kept the saliva going and became quite nutrious. Jane tried it and still hated the stuff, but kept sucking and chewing the jerky as the group made off to find the gorillas.

They made their way through dense forest and jungle. Vines and oleanders hung down creating curtains that were almost impenetrable. The rich loam under foot gave off a pungent smell of mulched down detritus that fed the trees, who's canopy was some hundred feet above the jungle floor and allowed, only small glimpses of the sun to penetrate to the struggling saplings and ground based plants that littered the floor. The heat was unbearable, but worse was the humidity. Jane's safari jacket soon became soaked through with her sweat, but taking it off was not an option, because the mosquitos were up early today and would have reduced her fair skin to a mass of bite and stings. She listened to the advice of the scientists and kept her skin covered as much as possible.

After a couple of hours, the lead tracker held up a hand to signal for silence and for the group to halt. Whispered conversations told Jane that the gorillas should be near, but they were a very nervous bunch and sudden noises could scare them off without the group catching sight of them. It seemed that the gorilla troupe was just in front of them because the leader motioned for everyone to squat down in the brush while he crawled forward to see where they were.

Jane chose the wrong place to crouch down. Almost immediately, some ants whose line of march was interrupted by her feet and legs attacked her. These ants, about one and a half centimetres long, managed to get inside her jeans and began to bite her ferociously. Trying to pat the devils only created a disturbance that got her some warning glares from the scientists to keep quiet. Jane scrambled out of the way, but she had already been severely bitten and was in a lot of pain.

A quick inspection by one of the scientists revealed that she would have to return to camp to get the bites seen to. The salve that he carried for just such an event didn't help too much. While she was having her legs looked at, the scout returned to tell them that the gorillas were on the move already and that they would have to move fast if they were to catch sight of them. One of the bearers was assigned to taking Jane back and the group left her and Abou behind.

Jane tried to get up to follow her guide but the pain was so great, she could only limp slowly through the dense vegetation. After an hour, they had only made a couple of hundred yards from the stop the party had split up from. With every step, the pain became worse and Jane was beginning to cry from the combined effect of the bites, heat exhaustion and the lack of sleep.

Eventually, they got to the edge of a small lake that the group had circled earlier. Abou suggested they stop for a while. He thought that they would not get back this evening unless Jane rested and bathed some of the sting pain out of the inflamed bites. Jane could not have agreed more and slumped to the bank of the lake gratefully. She removed her jeans with difficulty and began to splash water over her calves and lower legs, which had taken the brunt of the attack. The cool water helped to soothe some of the immediate pain away.

She asked Abou if it was safe to paddle in the water, or were there nasties that would make a meal of her in there as well.

"It's okay missy." He replied in his broken English. "The water safe and fresh, good to drink and no fishes or scorpions in this area, too shallow and rocky for them to hide in."

Jane dangled her legs in the water, allowing the coolness to complete the job of relief to her tortured legs. She felt a little self conscious about showing her legs to the African. Although she would have given her eye teeth to have gone for a full dip in the cooling glass like lake, she thought it too much of a risk to remove any more clothing. She needn't have worried, because Abou had decided that he needed help to get Jane back to the camp. He explained that she would very quickly become as immobile as she was before the lake. Bite and stings in this environment soon became a problem and if left untreated, became life threatening. He had decided that he would go for help. He guessed that it would take him an hour or two at most to get to the camp and then roughly the same time to return. She was to remain in this place and wait for him to return. He left her a flare gun, which was for defence purposes only. Should she find herself in trouble, she was to fire a flare into the trees. The noise, smoke and disturbance would drive away any animals including leopards, but they were rare around here. With those comforting words, he melted into the surrounding jungle and left Jane to herself.

Jane stripped and immersed herself in the inviting water. The coolness was a stark contrast of the heat of the oppressive jungle. She soon forgot the discomfort of the bites and languished in the shallows, allowing the water to wash away the smell of sweat and grime from her naked body. She lost track of time, not having the sun to gauge the passing hours by. After she had cooled down enough, Jane paddled back towards the shore, but stopped, knee deep in the water. Two female gorillas were inspecting her clothing that she had left on the bank. Their concentration on the smell and feel of the cloth was so complete that they had not seen Jane in the water. For a moment, she didn't know what to do. Should she retrieve her clothing and scare the animals away, or wait until they lost interest? What if they decided to take the stuff with them? She decided to try and get her stuff back by making some noise and splash about.

The two gorillas, looked at her dispassionately, they showed no fear of her, but watched as she continued to wade out of the water. Jane managed to walk right up to them and gradually ease her clothes away from their grasping hands. All the while, she kept her eyes on them, staring into the almost black depths of their intelligent faces. They relinquished the garment without a fuss, but took great interest in her body. Jane had never been so intimately examined as these two immense creatures smelled and touched her all over. She was desperate to put her clothes on, but every time she moved, a hand was gently placed on her preventing the act. They were so gentle, but Jane knew and could feel the strength of these two and didn't want to get them over excited to the point they might attack her. Probing fingers traced through her hair, feeling the bumps and pulling out strands of her blond tresses. The gorillas fondled her breasts, making small grunts and chirrups to each other as if discussing a piece of meat in a market.

Her lightly downed snatch was inspected and smelt, as was her anus with a touch that was so slight that it took her a second or so to realise what the gorillas were doing. Suddenly, the two gorillas screamed and jumped away from her as if she was on fire. Jane thought to take her opportunity started to pull on her panties. It was just as she had one foot in, that she noticed another gorilla. This one was much bigger and she realised it was a silver-backed male. Jane realised now, why the two females had backed off of her in such a hurry. Although gorillas are not known for their ferocity, given provocation, they had the ability to rip a man in two if they wished it. Jane froze and waited to see what he would do.

After what seemed like an age, the Silverback cautiously approached Jane. All the time, he sniffed the air, testing to see what or who she was. Gradually, he got closer, never taking his eyes from Jane who still was too frightened to move a muscle. Eventually, he reached her and sat down beside her legs, which trembled. He inspected the bites clucking his tongue as if to say, Silly girl; don't you know ants bite? Jane thought her legs would give way and decided to, very slowly sit down as well.

He smelled of fruit and the jungle. It surprised Jane somewhat, but then again, she had never smelled a gorilla before, so didn't know what to expect. They sat side by side for a little while. Neither wishing to make any kind of move that would frighten the other. In Jane's case, she was worried that if she moved too fast, or did something to upset the huge animal, it would bite her or worse. Although he seemed to be very gentle, the power of him was very evidently just under the surface. She knew he could kill her with just one swipe of his huge forearm.

Gently, almost shyly, the gorilla turned and began to groom Jane's hair as the females had done before. His fingers dextrously combed through the shoulder length tresses as if searching for ticks or parasites. Jane submitted to his ministrations quietly and found that his touch was quite soothing. He offered his own head to Jane, making it plain that she should return the compliment. She applied herself to the job sifting through his hair as if she was looking for the little annoying burrs and creatures that the gorillas picked up.

After a while, the silver back took Jane's hand and put it on his cock. Jane was dumbstruck. Up to that moment, he had behaved very well, only touching her in a grooming capacity. Now however, his intentions were a little different. Jane didn't know quite what to do. She really was concerned that the animal would get annoyed with her if she didn't comply with his wishes. Gently, she stroked his flaccid member, not expecting him to respond like a man to the stimulation of her fingers and hand. She was wrong. Suddenly, his tool sprang to attention and nine inches of throbbing grisly rested in her hand. Worried that he might go too far, Jane stopped her ministrations and removed her hand. The gorilla didn't seem to mind too much, but stood up from beside her. Relief flooded Jane. She thought that the gorilla was going to treat her as his female. Although she had no problems with sex, with an animal was taking liberation a bit too far.

Jane was wrong again, because he grabbed her legs and forced them apart. His latent strength enough to be able to control her with out using brute force. He easily flipped her over so she was facing the ground. A strong arm lifted her stomach and gave him access to her sex. Carefully, he smelled her readiness to accept him. He must have been satisfied because the next thing Jane knew was that he had entered her fuck hole. Inserting the head of his cock until it pushed her inner lips apart.

Jane cried out with the shock of his actions and her powerlessness to do any thing about it. The gorilla seemed to be taking things very carefully. Gently, he eased him self into her body. Gradually inching his cock meat into her until she was sure she would not be able to accommodate more of him. But, more was to come and he slowly pushed the rest of him inside her. Jane whimpered at the size of him. Her helplessness adding to the enormity of what was happening to her.

Eventually, he had his entire massive shaft shoved into her tight twat. For a moment, nothing happened and Jane started to relax, thinking it was all over. Again, she was wrong. Just as slowly, he started to withdraw the huge piece of meat until it was almost completely out of her. Suddenly, he shoved it roughly all the way back in making Jane gasp as it felt like her whole body was splitting from the inside. The gorilla began to thrust into her, keeping a steady pace of roughly shoving it into her and then slowly pulling nearly out only for it to be thrust back into her.

The tempo was having an effect on Jane. After the initial pain of his thrusts, her cunt lubricated him and began to stretch in readiness for the next violation. With out any warning, he held her neck with his enormous teeth, biting her neck which made her bring her hear up and arch her back. This made his entry into her all the more easier and his next thrust took her all the way. His cock head entered her womb and past her cervix. She was being fucked right into her baby carrier and there was fuck all she could do about it. Pain wracked her body as he kept fucking her so deep. His thrust becoming more and more urgent until he lent back and roared his orgasm. White-hot spunk flooded her inner depths and her body betrayed her as she returned his thrust and buried him inside while his seed flooded her and seeped out around his tool.

Eventually, he pulled free of her, but instead of letting her go, her flipped her back over and thrust his rapidly diminishing cock into her face. It was obvious that he wanted his cum covered cock cleaned. He grabbed the back of her head and forced his glistening cock straight down the back of her throat. Jane's instincts again betrayed her. Without any further prompting, she drew his cock into the back of her throat and began the rhythmic manipulation of his meat with her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He grunted and almost pulled his cock out of her mouth, but she grasped his haunches and pulled him into her. The gorilla may have been caught unawares, or never had his cock sucked off before, but he didn't put up much resistance and quickly took up the tempo of her movements.

Jane could feel the resurgence of flooding blood to his almost flaccid member. An increase of its girth telling her of his renewed interest. Needing to rest for a few seconds, Jane pulled him out of her and gently massaged his balls with one hand while stroking his stiffening cock with the other. It was her first real chance to see the rod that had so recently violated her body. Her fingers could only just close around it and several inches protruded from the width of her fist. She guessed him to be around 11 or twelve inches in length and all of three inches in thickness. It was no wonder that her cunt felt like it was on fire.

She resumed sucking the monster dick and decided that she would like to swallow primate spunk. It made a change from the usual boring louts that thought they were the answer to every girls dream once they had had enough booze inside them. Jane's choice of lovers was limited to Friday night cruises of the local bars.

Suddenly, The gorilla's rod thickened all the more and he threw back his massive head to scream a ululation of triumph. His cock erupted into her mouth. Too much of his seminal fluid flooded her mouth for her to be able to swallow, but enough remained for her to gulp down. He tasted much sweeter than the salty musk that her usual mates provided.

Suddenly, without warning, the gorilla looked to the jungle. Immediately, his attitude changed and he grabbed Jane by the shoulders and pushed her away from him. A low, deep growl reverberated from his chest as Jane hit the floor. Then he took off, leaving her there like so much discarded trash. Jane had only just enough time to retrieve her clothes from where the two females had dropped them and get them back on, before the tracker burst into the clearing by the bank of the lake. The flare gun was still on the floor where she had dropped it after Abou left her.

Abou was mortified about the time it had taken him to find his way back, but was pleased to see the bites were less inflamed now. Jane wondered to herself how would he feel if he knew what she had been up to while he was away. Jane decided that she wanted to find the silverback again, but it might be awkward if she was in a group of people, but she also decided that she was going to give it her best shot and that she would stay at the base camp for a couple of weeks.


After the loss of her job and her buying a Trailblazer ticket, Jane found herself in Rwanda with a company of scientists, studying forest gorillas. On her first day there, she had been very badly bitten by Soldier Ants. A guide called Abou had taken her back to the base camp, but she couldn't complete the journey and he had decided to leave her while he went for help. While he was away, a huge, silver backed male gorilla had taken advantage of her weakness and used her for his own pleasure. Jane had been scared stiff at first, but soon found that she liked the gorillas massive cock inside her and decided that she wanted more. So, to try and see the gorilla again, she stayed behind when her travelling companions left to continue their tour.

The weather turned bad just after the two guys she had been travelling with left. Rain fell in straight lines. Heavy rain drops hitting the red earth like bullets and quickly turning the camp into a quagmire that threatened to swallow the tents whole. For five days, all Jane could do was sit in her tent and watch the rain fall. Mosquito's seemed to be the only thing that thrived in the deluge. Swarms of the vicious little insects invaded the tents, questing for blood. The nets that had been hastily erected stopped most of them, but one or two always found a chink and her skin. Jane's mood fell almost as fast as the rain. The whole camp seemed to share her misery. Meals were quiet affairs and the usual banter was left muted by the roar of the rain striking the hard packed dirt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.