Welcome to Wal-Mart: Getting Hired - Cover

Welcome to Wal-Mart: Getting Hired

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: I always wanted to be a 'People Greeter' at Wal-Mart and now I am one. The interview was more than interesting and something you wouldn't normally find. I can only hope my further employment remains as exciting and intersting as my interview.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Lactation   .

I'm fifty eight now after retiring from the military and a very successful private business. Time is something I have plenty of besides the scads of money coming in each month. While I don't consider myself a ladies man I manage to bed a few now and again. Still I wanted something more in my life and decided to apply for a job at the local Super Wal-Mart. I didn't want some mundane job. I wanted to be a People Greeter.

Finding the personal office I got and filled out an application form. I was in luck that day as the store was looking to fill a couple of positions left vacant only the week before. As I finished filling out the form I was told the personal director wanted to interview me.

Tracy Owens, said the name plate on her desk, looked to be in her late twenties. She was nice looking with long black hair cascading to her slender shoulders. Because she was sitting behind her desk I couldn't see more than her upper body. She was wearing a very nicely cut jacket with a white frilled blouse beneath. Her face was oval with bright dark eyes and naturally red lips. When she smiled the room glowed from the even white teeth she displayed.

"Mr. uh, Lewis?" she asked as I entered her office.

"Yes Ms. Owens." Without waiting I sat in the chair at the front of her desk.

"Pleased to meet you. Now I see from your application you wish to be one of our People Greeters?"

"Yes. I think I could bring a little something special to this store and I love talking to folks both young and old."

"You look so young as opposed to the age you have stated."

"Looks can be deceiving."

Yes, I suppose you're right. I see from your application you are single? No Mrs. Lewis?"

"No, she passed some years ago and now I'm left alone. Don't let that trouble you though. I've long since adjusted to living alone."

"I see. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but this position isn't one for the lonely hearts seeking companionship."

"Ah, you mean like hitting up the blue haired old ladies? Rest easy, I don't have anything like that in mind. Oh, and just so you will know, I'm not into guys."

"Well that's something I suppose," she giggled. "I didn't mean to imply you were from the other side."

I had to admit it was nice seeing her chest moving when she laughed. Not like she was heavy of breast but still there was enough giggling to catch my eye.

"Do you have any restrictions on the hours you would be required to work?" she asked standing and moving from behind her desk.

"My requirements are few. I would prefer evenings but most anytime would be just fine. All I'm really looking for is something to occupy my time and still keep me active."

She had moved to the front of her desk giving me a much better look at her. Tracy wore heels of about two inches that accentuated her already nice looking legs. Her skirt that matched her jacket was one of those mid-thigh things that so many young women seemed to like. As she leaned back against her desk her jacket parted allowing me to see not only her narrow waist but the swell of her breasts.

"I hope I don't sound out of line when I say you are a very handsome looking man, one I'm sure the ladies will enjoy greeting them."

It had been several weeks since my last time with a woman and I found myself suddenly becoming aroused by this young delectable female. Was it just my imagination playing tricks with my eyes or did I see what looked like hard nipples pressing through the fabric of her bra as she deeply inhaled thus thrusting out her chest? My mind wasn't giving me an answer but the growing between my legs was talking.

"No, your question isn't at all out of line." I paused before speaking further. "Ms. Owens, I hope you won't be offended but I find you a very attractive woman. I'm sure your husband considers himself to be very fortunate."

"I only wish," she whispered but not quietly enough for me not to hear. "What I mean is thank you Mr. Lewis." The red blushing only increased her loveliness.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by my statement."

"You, you really think I'm attractive?" she asked hesitantly.

"Very much. Matter of fact if I was thirty years younger I would make a pass at you."

"I'm flattered Mr. Lewis. I don't know why you say that but I'm pleased."

"There's no reason for me to lie to you Ms. Owens. I'm sure many men find you to be attractive. Don't you see that for yourself in the mirror?"

"At one time I thought so but that was before my daughter was born. She's only three months old and my husband seems to think I'm now over the hill."

Her fingers fluttered at her neck toying with the buttons of her blouse. I watched with rapt attention as she unconsciously slipped first one then a second followed by a third button open. She slipped her hand only a few inches inside the opening. As her head lolled back she began messaging the top of her breast slowly inching her fingers down. Her breathing was coming quicker and I saw her fingers disappear inside the lacey cup of her bra. She opened her legs to the extent her skirt allowed and I heard her soft moan.

It was obvious to me this woman was sexually hot and in need. Just from what she had told me her husband wasn't giving her the attention she craved. I stood and began loosening the remaining buttons of her blouse. Gently I pulled it from her skirt and spread it open. Tracy removed her fingers from her bra and cupped her breasts as her breathing became more labored. She began squeezing her breasts from the outside as her swollen nipples oozed. Soon both of her bra cups were soaked with the milk of her full breasts. She unclasped the hooks at the front of her bra and harshly flung the milk soaked cups aside as she resumed squeezing her breasts. Thin streams of milk sprayed from her nipples and she continued to squeeze them and moan.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.