Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Saturday - Day 36

I woke up in the morning of my wedding when Jill led Becky into the room. "She couldn't sleep," Jill explained. "She says she misses the feeling of a cock in her mouth in the morning." Becky was standing next to Jill, still or once again dressed in the white babydoll. Cindy led Jamie in a moment later and said, "This one couldn't sleep either, but she didn't say anything about cocks."

Since I had just woken up, I still had my cock nestled in Chrissy's ass. Jill said, "It doesn't seem fair to deny them while you have a willing body to service your needs."

"I didn't service him," Chrissy said. "I would have, but he told me that it wouldn't be fair to use me when the others couldn't relieve themselves."

"And if he had chosen to use Chrissy," Becky added, "that would have been fine too. Just because he denies us doesn't mean that he has to deny himself! He is the Master."

"Jeeze, I'm sorry!" Jill said. "I was wrong to say anything."

"That's OK," I said. "You were just looking out for Becky's best interest."

I held my arms out to my girls and Chrissy moved away as they each grabbed a side of me.

Becky whispered in my ear, "If you need some relief, I'd be happy to provide you with some."

I smiled and shook my head.

I looked at the clock and told Jill and Cindy, "OK, here is the plan. Bathe them again this morning, being careful about the marks. The hair and makeup person will be here in about an hour to do the five of you. By the time that you are done, it will be close to the time that everyone will begin arriving. When they are made up, get them dressed in the clothes that Chrissy will give you and remove their bandages and then get yourselves dressed. Then you can come down and try to relax with the guests before the ceremony."

"Is there anything that we need to do to help prepare?" Jamie asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Becky's gorgeous and efficient slave has done most of the work. It will be lovely. Now go, before I change my mind and take you right now!" Becky's response was to grind her pelvis into my cock. I spanked her ass lightly, but that just caused her to grind harder. "That's enough!" I said, and she gave me a little kiss and got up.


As the girls were preparing themselves, Chrissy and I dealt with the final arrangements. The florists and caterers showed up and we got their arrangements in place. As the afternoon approached, the girls called Chrissy upstairs. She left me, so I went to change into my outfit. Some of our guests might have expected me in leather chaps and a whip strapped to my waist, but I was wearing a simple tuxedo.

As I finished dressing, there was a quiet knock at the door. I opened it and Chrissy was waiting there, dressed in her bridesmaid dress and ready to go. "You look beautiful," I told her.

She blushed and said, "Thank you, sir. If you are ready, your slaves are downstairs and waiting for you."

I walked downstairs and Jamie and Becky were standing there waiting for me. Their outfits were lovely. On each girl's head was a circlet of flowers. Their dresses were white, with beading around the edges. The dresses looked remarkably like a grown up version of the babydolls that they were wearing last night. They were tied around their neck with a bow, and swooped down, covering their breasts, but leaving their stomachs and panties exposed. The dresses swept back behind them, forming a train. The panties were white silk, tied in bows at the side. Their legs were bare, they were barefoot, and they were still wearing the white cuffs on their wrists and ankles.

"Walk for me," I told them. They walked around the room, gracefully swaying their hips, and I enjoyed seeing their unfettered breasts moving under their tops, peeking in and out of their dresses. I walked up and kissed each of them. "You are both so lovely it hurts," I told them. The waiters that we had hired clearly thought so as well, as they could hardly take their eyes off of the women any time they passed.

The doorbell rang, and Chrissy went to answer it. Bob and Lisa were the first guests, and when Lisa saw the girls she ran over to give them each a big hug.

"You look so beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"Wow," was Bob's response. He turned to Lisa and asked, "Are you going to borrow Jamie's wedding dress for when we get married?"

"In your dreams, Bob, in your dreams!" was her laughing reply.

"Oh my god!" shrieked Becky, pointing at Lisa's hand.

"You guys must have inspired him," Lisa said, blushing and holding out her hand to show her newly acquired engagement ring. All the women rushed around Lisa, looking at the ring and congratulating the two of them.

"We came a little early so that we could tell you, but I'm not going to tell anyone else today; this is your day," Lisa told us.

"Don't be silly," Becky said. "You can tell people. Believe me; I don't have any fears that people are going to be thinking of you during this ceremony. I mean, come on. Look at us!"

The doorbell rang, and Chrissy escorted Jamie's and Becky's parents into the room. The girls ran over to hug their respective parents.

"You both look beautiful," Amy gushed. I suspected that would be a common refrain during the day. As they were greeting their parents, more people arrived. Soon we had a respectable little party going. The waiters were moving around handing out hors d'oeuvres. Everyone was circulating, talking to families and friends.

I approached Nelly and Ronnie and gave them each a quick greeting kiss. "How are the two of you doing?" I asked.

"Wonderful, and it looks like you are doing the same," Ronnie replied. "This is so lovely. Becky and Jamie are so lucky to get this kind of wedding. Most people in this situation wouldn't get something like this."

"I want to make them happy," I replied.

"I can tell," Ronnie said. "You know, I often wonder what would have happened had I accepted your initial proposal."

"Hey, you might not have ended up with me!" Nelly exclaimed, grabbing Ronnie by the collar that she wore and pulling her close. "Don't I make you happy?"

"You do, Nelly, but a girl can wonder how she would have been treated by someone who would do all this for his slaves," she replied.

"Well maybe I'll lend you to him for a weekend," Nelly replied. "I'll bet its not all flowers and music, and you'll come home quite well used." She gave Ronnie a light kiss on the lips. "But you will come home." Ronnie blushed and dropped her eyes, nodding her head.

I saw that Mark and Joan from Becky's work had come in together, so I walked over to see how things were going with them. Joan hugged me as I approached, and I said, "Nice to see you walk in with someone."

Joan replied, "I thought that girls were bad, but you really are a meddler, aren't you?"

"Moi?" I asked, innocently.

"Yes, you!" Mark said. "That was a piece of work setting us up like that. I can't believe you had Chrissy do that just so that we would have something to talk about."

"You give me far more credit than I deserve," I complained. "The whole Chrissy thing was planned in advance, and nothing to do with the two of you. When I saw the two of you alone and I realized that you had both enjoyed Chrissy, I just took advantage of the situation. Was I correct that you would enjoy each other's company?"

They took a knowing look at each other and Joan replied, "Oh, yeah. We are definitely enjoying each other's company. We are enjoying it a couple of times a day."

"Joan, you slut!" I joked.

"Hey, that's my girlfriend you're talking about," Mark said. "I'm the only one that can call her a slut!"

Joan turned to Mark and demanded, "I'm your girlfriend?"

Mark looked slightly abashed when he said, "Well, aren't you?"

Joan wrapped her arms around Mark and gave him a big kiss. "I am now!" she said after she came up for air. Mark smiled happily.

I leaned in to Joan and whispered, "There are a few free bedrooms upstairs." She got a feral look in her eyes and dragged Mark toward the staircase.

I moved around some more, until Claire pulled me aside. She kissed my cheek and said, "This is nicer than I expected."

"Tell me if you still think so when we are all done," I said.

"I know that it's going to be hard for me to watch, but Becky seems happy and given your relationship, I should be happy that she is getting anything," Claire said. She took a drink and nervously said, "You know, I don't know if I should be thanking you, or hitting you."

She was blushing, so I said, "I'm not sure I know what you are talking about."

"You told my husband something," she replied.

"About what?" I asked.

"You know very well!" she said. "You told him to treat me like you treat Becky, didn't you?"

"He told you that?" I asked innocently.

"No, but between his actions, and the fact that Becky encouraged them, I know that you are behind it," she said.

I took a step closer to her and lowered my voice. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"That's beside the point!" she protested.

"No, that is exactly the point," I said. "If I said something to your husband to make your life better, then you should thank me, not hit me. I may have said something, because I thought it might make all of you a little happier. I don't expect that you and Jake will move into a relationship like Becky and I have, but a little fantasy goes a long way."

"Well, I didn't mind playing with him, though I suspect he treated me differently than you treat Becky," she said.

"No two situations are the same," I responded. "I treat Becky different than I treat Jamie than I treat Chrissy. Everyone is different, and the important thing is that both parties are happy with the relationship."

Claire took a big gulp of her drink, lowered her eyes and with a very red face asked, "How would you treat me?"

"Why, mother!" I said in a slightly reproving tone.

"Sorry," she whispered, and started walking away. I grabbed her elbow to stop her and turned her to face me.

"Claire, I am not sure how I would treat you," I told her. "How you treat a partner is not something that you plan. You experiment and you play, feeling out boundaries and limits. You pay attention to what turns your partner on, and to what you find enjoyable. Then you move in directions that make you excited, and move away from those that make you truly uncomfortable."

I looked her up and down and said, "In your case, I think you might be more like the new Becky than you care to admit. Sometimes, it is important that you tell your partner your fantasies; sometimes they can come true. Jamie had a fantasy of being taken by force by a stranger. She told it to me, saying that it wasn't something that she ever really wanted to happen. But when I took her, pretending to be a stranger, she loved that her fantasy was coming true.

"If you enjoy what your husband is doing to you, let him know. You don't have to say, 'Oh, Jake, I love it when you take me in my ass, ' but you can moan in pleasure when he does it. You can kiss him the next day and thank him for a wonderful night. You can tell him, 'Is there anything that I can do to make you feel as good as you made me feel last night?' And if you want to tell him your fantasies, start by making him part of them, and make it something that he would get pleasure from as well. Tell him, 'I'd love to see your cock going in and out of Amy while I feel Jim pounding into me.'"

By this point, Claire was blushing so red that I thought she would catch on fire. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but you asked me what I would do."

She said, "That's OK. Thank you for telling me what you thought." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and quickly walked away. She walked over to Jake and grabbed his arm and held him close. Jake was talking to Mike, and he wrapped his arm possessively around Claire's shoulder and pulled her in close to him. I hadn't intended to talk to Claire quite like that, and I realized that the conversation had significantly changed the relationship that I would be having with my mother-in-law. Oh, well. Que sera, sera.

I walked over to get a drink and I saw Peg, our old neighbor. "Hi, Peg," I said. "How are you?"

"Fine," she said. "Thank you for inviting me."

"You're welcome," I replied. "To be honest, I was a little surprised that Becky wanted to invite you. I don't mean anything bad by that, but I didn't think she knew you that well."

"Well, we weren't best friends, but we had some nice conversations, especially towards the end. Truthfully, I was surprised as well, especially when she told me all about you and what this day would be like. But I'm glad that I could be here."

After our conversation, I walked over to grab a snack. I was checking with Chrissy on how things were going when Becky came up to me. I slipped my hand over her stomach and under her dress to wrap my hand around her back. I kissed her and she responded with heat. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, yes sir!" she replied. "I feel like... like... like a bride on her wedding day!" she said with a smile.

"Then my evil plan has worked," I cackled.

She smiled and asked, "What did you say to my mother?"

"Why?" I asked.

"I just talked to her, and when I mentioned you she blushed," Becky responded. "She could not talk about you at all without getting flustered. What did you do to her?"

"She asked me a question," I told Becky, "and I don't think that she was ready for the answer."

"Are you trying to seduce my mother?" she asked.

"And what, my little slave-to-be, would you do if I said yes?" I asked her seriously.

She blushed and lowered her eyes. She said, "I would ask, sir, how a humble slave girl could help her master seduce her mother?"

"Would you really?" I asked, amazed.

"Of course, sir," she said. "Don't you know that I would do absolutely anything for you?" This woman never ceased to amaze me. I looked at her and in my mind I superimposed an image of my Becky of two months ago. They looked physically the same, but they were two entirely different people. I still could not believe it.

"I love you, Becky, but you do not have to help me seduce your mother," I said. "I just gave her some hints at improving her relationship with your father, though honestly, I think I could have her if I wanted her."

"But don't you want her?" Becky asked, looking over at her mother. Her mother saw us looking at her, and turned away, blushing again. "She's still very good looking."

"She is, and the thought of having her and you makes me quite hard," I told her. "But I won't damage your parents' relationship."

"What if my father was OK with it?" she asked.

"No meddling!" I warned her. Man, oh man, I sometimes did not understand this woman.

I was mingling some more when I saw Rachel across the floor. She had her husband with her, and they were talking to Joan and Mark. Rachel saw me looking at her and excused herself to the others to come over and talk to me.

"Congratulations," she said.

"Thanks," I replied. "I see you brought your husband. Did you explain to him what would be happening?"

"I told him everything," she replied. "I told him what goes on Tuesday nights, and I told him about us."

"Us?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, us," she replied. "I told him how you made me do things. At first he was a little upset, and then he realized how he benefited, both intentionally and unintentionally from everything that you did. Now he just wants to thank you."

"Well, if you are both happy, than I'm glad," I said.

"Me too," she replied. "I didn't like keeping secrets from him, even if they were mostly harmless." She paused for a minute and then asked, "Do you know what he said after I told him?"

"What?" I inquired.

"He said if listening to you made me behave the way that I have been towards him, I should do whatever you told me to," she said, gazing me right in the eye with a challenging look.

"Very well," I said wickedly. "Are you wearing panties?" She nodded. "I want you do go take them off. Then I want you to go back to your husband, excuse yourselves, and then take him to the master bedroom. When you are there, I want you to get on the bed on your hands and knees, flip up your dress and beg him to fuck you. I want you to feel his cum leaking out of you as you watch what I do with Becky and Jamie. After the ceremony I want you to take him to a bathroom, drop to your knees, and give him a blowjob. When he comes in your mouth, I want you to show him his cum in his woman's mouth, and then swallow it. Finally, when you get home tonight, as soon as you walk through the door I want you to slowly strip off your clothes, drop to your knees and then I want you to beg your husband to fuck you in your hot, tight ass. Are you going to do what I told you?"

She was breathing at an increased rate, and she nodded.

"Good girl," I said. "Now go get rid of your panties."

As she walked away she said, "If I don't get to talk to you again, I'll speak to you a week from Monday. I hope you have something interesting planned for me."

I smiled as she walked away. Before I knew it, it was time for the actual ceremony to begin. For someone as in charge as I supposedly was, I was amazingly nervous, but I tried not to show it.

We had converted the study into a small wedding chapel, and the guests all gathered there. I looked out over the room as everyone got settled. The musicians had moved into the room and were setting up on the side. It was actually a little bit difficult to find musicians and caterers who didn't mind working at an event like this one. In the front of the room, facing the seats, we had placed a wall of large mirrors. When Jamie and Becky knelt in front of me to become my slaves, everyone would be able to see their offer, and they would be able to see their friends and families.

In the front row were Amy and Claire. Jim and Jake were in the other room. All four were waiting while their daughters got ready. Elsewhere in the room I saw all of our close friends, Mike, Bob and Lisa, Joan, my friend Jack. I saw Joan and Rachel from Becky's work and Rachel's husband; he was looking very happy. Joan was standing very close to Mark. I saw Nelly and Ronnie and Peg, and there were about a half dozen other people that one of the three of us knew well enough to invite.

All around us were the people that we cared most for, and it delighted me that the most important people in our lives were present as we moved on to the next stage in our lives. I stood at the front of the room and got everyone's attention.

"Excuse me," I said. When everyone had settled down I continued, "I would like to thank all of you for coming. I know that for all of you, this is unexpected, and some of you even feel uncomfortable. What we are doing does not make sense to many of you, and certainly would not be the right thing for most people. However it works for us, and we are extremely happy. You, our best friends and our families, have all come to show support and love for Becky and Jamie and me, and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I looked at Chrissy by the door to the room and I nodded. She signaled to the string quartet, and they began playing. She ducked out for a moment, and then she returned, and began walking down the large aisle we had set up in the middle of the room.

The bridesmaid's dress that Michelle had designed had certainly caused a stir. When our friends had seen Jill they had teased her about how she had initially been dead set against this relationship and now not only was she a maid of honor, but she had allowed us to dress her in a revealing dress. She had replied, "You think it is revealing? Hah!" and turned away quickly. In doing so, of course, the dress flared up, exposing her ass. She had gone across the room and picked up a dropped piece of food off of the floor, bending over at her waist, of course. Our friends stood with open mouths as Jill exposed her ass and pussy to them.

Chrissy looked beautiful, of course, in her red dress. She had insisted, and Becky had allowed, that her dress be slightly different from the other bridesmaids. In addition to the dress, she also had a wide strip of green cloth around her neck, symbolizing that she belonged to Becky.

When Chrissy was about a third of the way down, Jill and Cindy entered the room side by side. Jill was in green and Cindy in blue. When they reached the end of the aisle, Chrissy gave each of them a pillow, upholstered in the same fabric and color as their dresses. Each placed her pillow in front of me, Jill's on my right and Cindy's on my left, and then stood next to the pillow.

The music changed, and my beautiful women walked in to the room. Each was smiling, holding on to her father's arm. They were standing straight and proud, smiling happily at me as they walked towards me. I tried to maintain a serious demeanor, but I had a grin on my face that I could not wipe off. When they reached the front of the room, each woman turned and kissed her father, and Jake and Jim went to sit next to their wives.

Becky and Jamie stood in front of me, and all I could do for a moment is drink in the sight. Then I nodded to them and they dropped to their knees on their pillows. Cindy and Jill stepped behind them to straighten out their trains. We had not told each other what we had prepared for vows, so I was curious as to what they would say. They looked at each other and took each other's hands. Then Becky looked up at me and began.

"Sir, over a month ago I offered myself to you as your slave. You refused. You told me that you would only take me for a slave if I could prove that I could be a good slave to you. I thought that you had refused me to protect yourself. Over the last month, you have proven that my belief was incorrect. Over and over again you insisted that I consider whether this was the life that I really wanted."

Jamie took over, saying, "When I first learned of what you were doing with Becky, I was horrified and I attempted to stop her from degrading herself. She refused to be stopped, and so I insisted I spend more time with her so that I could prevent her from being abused. Instead of abuse I saw love, and surprisingly, respect. Rather than feeling appalled, I felt jealous. And then the most wonderful thing happened. My best friend told me, 'Don't be jealous. If you like what you see, join us.' And you allowed it. You encouraged it. You showed me that you loved me too."

Becky continued, "We have waited the month that you required. You told us that we needed to take this time so that we knew what our hearts wanted. We have taken the time and we have examined our hearts. Sir, I love you."

"And I love you as well," Jamie said.

"We pledge you our love," Becky said.

"We pledge you our souls," Jamie said.

"We pledge you our bodies," Becky said.

"Someone once said that we had given up ourselves for you, and you punished that person for her remarks," Jamie said. "You told her that we had given up freedom, given up control, but that we had not given up an iota of ourselves."

In unison they said, "Sir, we offer you our bodies, our hearts and our souls. We promise to love you, to obey you, to care for you, to cherish you and to serve you for as long as we live. Please accept us as your slaves for as long as you will have us." Then they bowed their heads and looked at the ground in front of my feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.