Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Thursday - Day 34

As I awoke on Thursday, I felt Becky's talented tongue on my cock. "I'm not your master today," I told her.

"Can't a girl suck off her boyfriend in the morning?" she asked, winking at me. Remembering how much I had wanted this when I was just her boyfriend, I shut my mouth and enjoyed. I looked down and saw Chrissy watching us from her doggie bed, her chin on the foot of the bed. Cindy's face peeked over Chrissy's shoulder, and I could see that Cindy's hands were wrapped around Chrissy's body and moving in interesting ways.

Given how good Becky had gotten at oral sex, I did not last very long. Before she left for work she kissed me and said, "Good bye... boyfriend."

"I'm not joking, Becky," I told her. "I want you to get a final taste of a normal relationship before you choose. I want all of you dressed when I get home. I'd like us to go out to dinner together and then spend some nice time just being together at home. Don't forget to call Jill, though, and ask her if she will be your maid of honor."

"Yes, sir," she replied, teasingly. It was a good thing for her that she wasn't my slave today, or she would have had a very red ass.

I got up and got ready for work. It was a little disconcerting, because everywhere I went I felt Cindy's eyes tracking me. On a trip through the bedroom I asked Chrissy, "Did she satisfy you last night?"

"Oh, yes sir!" Chrissy replied. "I would have loved to see you punish her, but I can't lie; she was amazing."

"And what about you?" I asked Cindy. "Were you satisfied?"

"You could hear that I was," Cindy said.

"Were you satisfied enough?" I countered.

"Any more satisfied and I would have passed out," she replied.

"How did you end up there?" I asked, nodding at the doggy bed.

"I was comfortable sleeping with Chrissy," she answered, "but she said she felt uneasy being away from her Mistress, so I joined her. I didn't realize that dog beds were this comfortable," she said, bouncing up and down.

"Well, it was made for a large bitch," I said with a smile.

Cindy ran her fingers through Chrissy's hair. "Well, this bitch isn't that large, but she is very playful," she said.

"Woof," was Chrissy's response.

I went over to wake up Jamie. When I kissed her and shook her shoulder, she moaned, "I don't wanna wake up."

I slapped her ass and said it was time for her to wake up. "You're not the boss of me today!" she argued, pulling the pillow over her head.

"I bet I can get her up," Cindy said. She scrambled up onto the bed and kneeled by Jamie's feet. She leaned over and ran her tongue up the back of Jamie's leg to her knee. She continued up the back of her thigh until she had nearly reached Jamie's ass. Jamie moaned in pleasure, and Cindy said, "Feels good, does it?"

Jamie jumped forward and rolled over, pulling the sheet to cover her front as she realized that it was her sister making her feel so good. She looked at her sister with wide eyes. Cindy got up, kneeled in front of her and said, "Too bad he's not your Master today, of he might have ordered me to finish what I started." She kissed Jamie on the tip of her nose and went back to lie in Chrissy's bed.

"It looks like you are up now," I said to a very conflicted Jamie. "I'm going to work today. We'll all go out when I get home." I kissed her and left for work.


I left work early and met with Chrissy and Cindy. As untraditional and informal as it might have been, there were still a ton of details that needed to be worked out for our wedding. We went to the dress shop where we met Jill. She was very excited.

"Becky asked me to be her bridesmaid, but she said to ask you what my duties would be," she said.

"Well, it's your job to lead Becky through the day. I'd actually appreciate it if you slept over on Friday night. The girls are going to have some things done to them on Friday night to prepare for the ceremony, and we could use your help with that. Then, on Saturday, you will need to dress Becky, lead her to the ceremony, and during the ceremony, you will have to undress her.

"Both of you will need to be with your brides constantly from Friday afternoon through the end of the private ceremony we will be having after the public one. I don't want them left alone for anything. When they are showering, I want you to wash their bodies. If they have to take a dump, I want you there with the toilet paper. I'm sorry if I'm being too graphic, but I really want you with them constantly. Are the two of you up for that?"

Cindy nodded her head immediately, but Jill looked questioningly at me. "What have I gotten myself in for?"

"I should have warned you in advance," I told her. "I basically want her guarded. I want to know that someone who cares for her is with her the whole time. And I want you to watch her. I want to be sure that each of them is sure about what she is agreeing to, and if not, I want to know. I am more than willing to postpone or cancel this ceremony if they are not 100% sure.

"Additionally, on Friday night they are having some things done to them that they cannot see until you unveil them during the ceremony. I want you to make sure that they don't peek. Finally, as I mentioned, after the public ceremony there will be a private one. The only participants will be me, the girls, Chrissy and you two. During this ceremony I will be taking each of them, sexually. If it is not too much, I want you to hold them when I take them. I ask you again, are you two up for this?"

Cindy once again nodded, and Jill did the same. "If nothing else, it will be an experience that I've never had before," she said.

I smiled at her in gratitude, and the four of us went into the dress shop. Michelle was there, looking a little harried. "You are not here to pick up the dresses are you?" she asked brusquely.

"No, that's still tomorrow," I reassured her. "If you have something that we could see, that would be great, but we're here to pick up the bridesmaid dresses." Chrissy had called to make arrangements for appropriate dresses for her and the two maids of honor. Michelle pulled them out for us to examine.

The dresses were identical in style. They had a low-cut neck line, and virtually no back. The dress gathered at the hips, then flared out to a short skirt. They were quite sexy for bridesmaids' dresses, but fairly modest compared to the brides' dresses. Predictably, Jill, as Becky's maid of honor, had a green dress, Cindy's was blue, and Chrissy's was her traditional red.

The girls went to try the dresses on. When they came out, I whistled in appreciation; they looked hot. I circled my finger, indicating they should twirl. They all did, and I noticed something immediately. "Chrissy, you are dressed appropriately, but Cindy and Jill, panties are definitely not called for."

Cindy smiled and shimmied out of her underwear. Jill just looked at me with a shocked expression. Then she shook her head and smiled at me. "You are a dangerous man!" She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down as well. "If you had told me a week ago that I would be attending a reception with a short dress and no panties, I would have laughed at you. Now here I am, in a tiny dress and no underwear. How do you talk me into these things?"

I smiled and said, "I don't talk you into things, I just ask."

Michelle had been watching our little byplay from the sidelines, and she laughed. "That's what makes you dangerous," she said. "Now if you are done, leave so that I can finish the dresses. Besides, if you keep that up for much longer, you'll all be stripped and doing it on the floor!"

"Can we take a peek at the dresses before we go?" I asked.

"No! Come back tomorrow," she said. The girls changed back into their street clothes and we left.

"Are you sure you are OK with everything I'm asking of you?" I asked Jill.

"I'll burn in hell, but yeah," she said. "But if all our friends get a look at my pussy, you are going to owe me!"

"I think I could come up with adequate payment," I said smiling. I kissed her cheek and she went back to work.

"How come you didn't ask me if I am OK with it?" Cindy asked.

"Because I know you are," I told her. "I just hope your parents don't get pissed at me for dragging you into this."

"Don't worry, they'll be fine," she assured me. "Where to next?"

I had a number of other stops, such as the florist and party supply store and a few other places. I also had to pick up the jewelry that I had ordered. As we went from stop to stop I noticed that Cindy was very friendly with Chrissy. As we were going home, I asked Chrissy to give Cindy and me a few minutes alone. She did as I asked, of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.