Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Monday - Day 31

I woke up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom. I somehow extracted myself from the tangle of arms, legs and heads and went about my business. When I got back to bed, everyone had shifted around, but I managed to find a spot to curl up behind Chrissy. I reached around her to cup one of her breasts, and I fell back asleep.

For some reason I woke up as Becky was slipping into the bathroom in the morning. I was still spooned behind Chrissy, my cock hard and pressing into her ass. I enjoyed the feel, so I started moving my cock up and down the crack of her ass. Still asleep, she began pushing back against me. I was slowly manipulating her nipple as well, and I heard her moan in her sleep. I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Wake up, little slave girl."

"Mmmmm, yes sir?" she asked, sleepily.

"You've gotten me all horny, and now I want to use your body," I said.

"Anytime, sir," she replied, and moved her ass and spread her legs so that I could slip my cock into her pussy. I slowly rocked in and out as I moved closer to an orgasm, but I kept myself from cumming too soon. Chrissy did no such thing; however rather than having a huge explosion, she seemed to be having many smaller contractions.

I continued moving slowly until Becky returned from her shower. When she arrived back in the room, presumably to wake me up, she looked at me and realized what I was doing. I caught her eye and started moving faster, making Chrissy gasp as I poured my cum into her clenching pussy.

"I don't get my morning treat?" Becky asked.

"You do," I said, "it just comes in a different container this morning."

Becky crawled into bed and started licking at the spot where Chrissy and I were joined. She slowly pulled my cock out of Chrissy and cleaned it off lovingly with her tongue. Then she attempted to retrieve everything that I had put into Chrissy. When she felt she had gotten as much as she would get, she looked up at me and said, "Thank you for the extra special treat this morning, sir."

"My pleasure," I said. "And Becky, don't wash your face."

She smiled up at me and said, "Yes, sir." Then she got up and went to work. I snuggled up close to Chrissy and enjoyed her body for a few minutes before I had to get up and go to work as well.

When I got down to the kitchen, Cindy was already up. I took the opportunity to explain to her my plans for the evening, and I asked her to make herself scarce for the evening. She asked, instead, if she could participate. After I ensured that this was what she really wanted, I agreed.


I was at work when I got the expected Monday morning call. Becky said, "Good morning, sir. I would like permission to go out with my friends tomorrow evening."

"Who will be going with you?" I asked.

"Jamie, Chrissy, Rachel, Joan and Jill," she replied.

"Jill, too?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," Becky replied. "She asked if she could attend, and I figured that since she had paid the admission fee last week, you would allow her to attend."

"All right, you may go," I said. "Rachel did her task last night, so just have Joan come over tonight about 8PM to discuss the issue from last week. Oh, and Jill is not to shave her pussy."

"Why not, sir?" Becky asked.

"Because I like the way her blonde pussy looks. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked.

"Of course not, sir," Becky said. "Whatever you want, you will get. Is that it, though, sir?" Becky asked. "Nothing else for anyone to do?"

"Sorry to disappoint you," I told her. "You could always ask Rachel about what she did last night."

"OK, sir," she replied, clearly disappointed. It made me laugh as I hung up.


I took off early on Monday to prepare for Jamie. I went home and Becky, Chrissy and Cindy were already there. I got them prepared and waited for Jamie to come home.


When Jamie walked in the door, she saw Chrissy in the living room. Chrissy was naked and hogtied, her wrists bound behind her back, her ankles bound together, her wrists tied to her ankles and a piece of duct tape covering her mouth. As it was Chrissy, Jamie didn't think much of it. She waved at the bound girl as she stripped her clothes off and proceeded into the study. That is where she started getting concerned.

Lying on the floor was Becky, also nude and bound in the same way as Chrissy. Cindy was also on the floor, her head on Becky's stomach, similarly gagged and bound. Cindy was wearing a skirt and a shirt, however. The shirt was ripped, exposing her bra, and her panties were visible around one ankle.

Jamie started rushing towards them, crying, "Cindy! Becky!" She had just gotten into the room when she was pulled up short by her hair. Not expecting it, her legs kept going, pulling her onto her back. She screamed as she was quickly flipped over onto her stomach and a hood was pulled over her head. Her hands were pulled roughly behind her and cuffed together. She started thrashing and kicking, trying to get free.

She was pulled up and dragged over to the couch, where she was thrown over the back. "Another toy to play with," I growled in her ear. She tensed, then relaxed for a second. Then she started screaming and thrashing even harder. She was pushed over so that her upper body was resting along the back of the couch. Her stomach was balanced on the top of the couch, and her feet were not touching the ground. I looped two ropes that I had prepared earlier around her ankles so that her legs were spread open and immobilized.

I reached under her and squeezed her nipples cruelly, and then without further ado, I slammed my cock into her pussy. The first thing that I noticed was that she was far from dry. She continued screaming as I pounded her hard. While I was enjoying the feeling of her cunt gripping my cock, I pulled her hair so that her head was pulled back at what had to be an uncomfortable angle. Uncomfortable or not, however, the slut came. I was raping her cunt as hard as I could and she was getting off on it.

While I was fucking her, I looked over at Becky. She was in a position to see what I was doing, and she was moving her hips as she watched us. I had placed Cindy so that she could not see the couch, but despite being tightly bound, she inched herself into position so that she could see me violating her sister. Her eyes were very large as she watched, and they got larger as I pulled a large knife out from behind the cushion of the couch and ran it along Jamie's back.

Jamie felt the knife and suddenly stopped screaming. She tensed up as I stopped fucking her, but when I dragged the point of the knife down her back I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock again. Having made my point, I dropped the knife, grabbed her hips and started slamming into her again. In all I was fucking her for about ten minutes. I had sweat dripping down my body and Jamie had cum at least four times before I finally pulled her back by her hips and pumped my cum into her pussy.

I rested for a few minutes, until I was able to move. Then I pulled out and surveyed the room. I grabbed my camera and took a few shots of Jamie lying there bound, cum dripping from her pussy. Then I went around the front of the couch and took some pictures of Becky and Cindy. Cindy started shaking her head and was probably trying to say no, but all that came out were moans.

Though I had come, I was not done for the day. I went over to Becky and yanked the tape off of her mouth. She screamed, and said, "Please, no more. Don't touch me again!" She is such a good actress. I ignored her and shoved my cock into her mouth. She kept saying no, her voice clearly muffled by a cock. I let her clean off my cock, and then continued fucking her mouth. Since she was completely hogtied, it was a face fuck, not a blow job, and once again Cindy watched with a shocked expression. I had warned Cindy what it would be like, so it was her choice to be there.

I started getting hard again, so I went and retrieved the knife. I leaned over and cut Cindy's panties off her leg. Becky started saying, "No, please, she's just a teenager. Don't touch her again. You can fuck me. I'll be good. You can do my ass if you want! I promise I'll like it. Please mister, fuck me, not her!" On the couch, Jamie started thrashing again.

I started fucking my cock into Becky's mouth again as I ran the panties through her crotch. As you might imagine, Becky was exceedingly wet, and I transferred as much of her juices as I could onto the panties. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and Becky said, "Don't you like the way I blow you? You don't have to touch her like that! I can satisfy you. Leave her alone, please!"

I got up and walked over to where Jamie was thrashing and screaming. "You make a lot of noise," I growled. "Maybe that cute kid's panties will shut you up!" I reached under the hood and tried to shove the pussy soaked panties into Jamie's mouth. I managed to get most of them in, but she bit me!

"You bitch!" I exclaimed. "You bit me! You are going to be really sorry now!" I went back around the couch and pushed the cheeks of her ass open. "Let's see if you like it here!" I said, and I pushed my cock into her asshole. I started rocking back and forth, but then I pulled out, leaned over and bit her on her ass. "Do you like getting bitten as much as you like biting?" I asked. I bit her again, and then put my cock back into her ass. I leaned over and started biting her all over her back. Each time I bit her I also slammed my cock into her, and then I slowly moved in and out between bites. I put about thirty marks on her back, and each time I bit her she groaned.

I pulled out and untied one of her legs. I swung it around to the other side and retied it, and then did the same to her other leg, so that she was now face up on the couch. I bit her on each thigh, and then I moved up and bit lightly on her clit. Despite the ropes she locked her whole body and juices spurted from her pussy. It was her biggest cum today. But the bitch had bit me, so I didn't give her a break. I bit her on her hips, which I knew was an erogenous zone for her, and though she had been coming down from her orgasm, she went right back into another one.

I moved forward and reinserted my cock into her ass. I moved my head up her stomach, putting another ten or fifteen marks on her. Watching and feeling her thrash around was getting to me, but I had one more thing to do before I was done. I leaned over, put my mouth around her left areola, and bit down hard, making a perfect impression of my teeth all around her nipple. She screamed and started cumming again. I quickly moved my mouth to her right nipple, and did the same thing. Her orgasm reached even higher peaks and I thought that my dick would snap off in her ass. Despite her tight grip, or perhaps because of it, I pulled out and slammed all the way in, squeezing both of her nipples hard as I poured what was left of my cum up her ass.

I collapsed on top of her, and as I recovered my breath I could feel her continue to cum with little spasms all through her body. When I had finally recovered enough to move, I pulled out of her and retrieved my camera. She was lovely to look at; my territory was well and truly marked. I took a number of pictures of her, and then I untied her legs and flipped her over so I could photograph her back. I particularly enjoyed the way that my cum was leaking out of both her pussy and her asshole.

I went over to Becky, grabbed her hair and put my cock into her mouth for her to clean off. When she was done I put the tape back over her mouth. I kissed her mouth over the tape as I pinched one of her nipples and drove a finger up her cunt. She arched and came immediately. When she was done, I withdrew my finger and licked it off. I could see the thanks in her eyes. I looked over at Cindy and winked at her as I left the room.

I went into the living room with the knife, and cut the rope on Chrissy's arms. I said, "Stay here for about another ten minutes, then you can release yourself and go free the others." Then I kissed her forehead and went upstairs. I took a quick shower and then I got into the bed.


Later, Becky told me what happened next. After a very long time, (ten minutes feels like forever when you are immobilized), Chrissy came in saying, "Mistress, are you OK?" She removed the tape from Becky's mouth and cut the rope around her wrists. Then she went over and did the same for Cindy. Finally Becky got up and went over to Jamie. Before she pulled the hood off, she looked at the marks all over her body. Then she pulled the hood off and removed the ruined panties from her mouth. Finally, she cut the cords around her legs and uncuffed her hands.

For a long moment Jamie just lay there breathing. She finally rolled over and looked at Cindy. "Are you OK?" Jamie asked her sister. Cindy just nodded. Jamie got up and Cindy gasped when she saw Jamie's body. Jamie went over and pulled Cindy's skirt up.

"What are you doing?" Cindy asked.

"Checking," Jamie told her, and she spread Cindy's legs so that she could look between them. She was apparently satisfied with what she saw, because she got up and hugged Cindy. Then she turned to Becky and asked, "Where is my master?"

"In our bedroom," Becky replied.

"I need to see him alone," Jamie said as she walked out.


I was lying in bed when Jamie walked into the bedroom. She climbed onto the bed and knelt down beside me. "Thank you, master," she said.

"You're welcome," I responded, "but I am not your master yet."

"Yes, sir, you are. Look at me," she said, gesturing down her body. She was turning black and blue on the places that I bit her lightly, and she had red welts where I had bitten harder. "You've marked me as yours, sir. I am your slave."

This was completely unanticipated. I had bitten her in the passion of the moment, to get back at her for biting me. To me it had been part of the game. It was apparent, however, that it went far beyond a game for her. I had to think for a long while to figure out how to deal with it. Finally, it came to me.

"Jamie, you were planning to become my slave on Saturday, right?" I asked.

"Of course, master," she said.

"But Becky was going to become my slave last week," I said. "She put it off for you. She decided to wait so that you could become slaves together. If these marks make you my slave now, when she is not, how do you think that would make her feel?"

She thought for a moment, and then replied, "You are right, sir. It would hurt her, and I love her and do not want to hurt her. Therefore, I will wait until Saturday to acknowledge my slavery to you in public. However I want you to know right now sir, that you have already marked me as your own. Saturday will be a formality for me. You are my master now."

I wasn't completely happy with this, but at least she would play along until Saturday. I pulled her on top of me so that I could kiss her. Then I rolled her off of me and I ran my fingers along her body, touching each of the marks.

"I didn't realize I would be hurting you so much," I said.

"You did not hurt me, sir. You loved me," she said. I rolled her onto her stomach and went over the marks on her back. I had really done a job on her. Nonetheless, she wasn't complaining.

"Let's go downstairs and thank the others for their participation," I said.

We went down to the kitchen where the others were preparing dinner. Jamie went up to Becky and gave her a kiss and hug. "Thank you for doing this for me," she said.

"It was absolutely my pleasure," Becky said. "He made sure of that!"

She went to Chrissy and also gave her a kiss and a hug. "I want you to know that I appreciate your role as well. I'm sorry that you couldn't be there to witness it."

"You're welcome, Mistress Jamie," she said, blushing.

"And how did you get involved in this Cindy?" she asked.

"He wanted me to leave while he raped you, but I asked to stay instead," she explained. "He warned me what it would be like, but I thought that I could handle it. And I wanted to see how he handled his slaves."

"Well now you've seen," Jamie said. "Did he really touch you at all?"

"Would it make a difference?" I interrupted. "What would you do if I told you that after I tied her up, I pulled down her panties and fucked her hard? How would it make you feel knowing that I took your helpless little sister, bound and gagged, and did with her what I wanted?"

"Sir, I would talk to Cindy," Jamie replied. "If it was consensual, or if she at least liked it, then I would thank you for taking such good care of my sister. If it was not consensual, I am honestly not sure what I would do. She is my sister, and I would want to protect her, but I love you as well. All I can say is that I am very glad that I know you would never do anything to anyone that they either didn't consent to or that you felt that they really wanted."

"He barely touched me, Sis," Cindy told her. He tied me up, and then he ripped my shirt and reached under my skirt, not sneaking a peek I might add, and pulled my panties down. When he cut them off, he got Becky's pussy all over them, not mine." She continued in a smaller voice, "Though they would have been just as wet had it been mine."

"I thought that they tasted familiar," Jamie said.

"When did you know it was him?" Cindy asked.

"It was scary," Jamie said. "I walked in and I saw Chrissy all trussed up, but I just thought that she and Becky were playing again. Then I walked into the study and I saw the two of you, and I didn't know what to think! If it were just Becky, I probably would have been thinking that maybe it was more playing. But when I saw you there as well, I knew that something was wrong."

"That's how I convinced him to let me stay," Cindy said with a smirk. "I knew that it would make it more believable."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.