Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Sunday - Day 30

I awoke on Sunday to the familiar feel of Becky giving me a blow job. I opened my eyes and looked to the left to see Jamie sleeping beside me, the covers kicked off and her gloriously nude body displayed for my pleasure. A glance towards the bottom of the bed showed Chrissy's head peeking over the foot of the bed. All was right in the world.

Isn't it funny how in such a short time the amazing becomes the usual? If you had told me thirty one days ago that I would wake up expecting a fabulous blowjob from a sexy redhead while a nude brunette lay beside me and a completely subservient blonde watched, I would have said you were crazy. Now it was what I expected. However, while I expected it, I still treasured it.

I glanced down and Becky and said, "Today is thirty days. Would you have been willing to offer yourself to me today?"

Becky extracted my cock from her mouth and looked at me like I was crazy. "Of course, sir! If it were not for the fact that I thought it would be unfair to Jamie, I would offer myself this instant!"

"I know that, tiger," I said. "I just like to hear it. I am still afraid that I will wake up and it will all have been a dream!"

"A wet dream, I assume," she replied as she ran her tongue down the underside of my dick. "Maybe a year or two of using us as you see fit will convince you it is real!"

I laughed as she started sucking on me for real. I concentrated on the feeling and was shortly ejecting a large amount of semen directly into Becky's mouth. When I was finished cumming, Becky moved down to Chrissy. She pulled her hair so that Chrissy's mouth was facing up, then positioning her mouth about six inches over Chrissy's, she dripped some of my cum into her slave's mouth. It was very sexy to see.

Becky then crawled up the bed until her head was over Jamie's. She stuck her cum-covered tongue out and licked at Jamie's lips. When Jamie opened her mouth slightly in response, she dripped more cum into Jamie's mouth. Jamie wrapped her arms around Becky's neck and pulled her into a tongue swapping kiss. When all the cum was gone, Jamie said, "Mmmmm, what a lovely way to wake up. I swear, since I have been living with you I look forward to waking up! It's always such a pleasant change from an alarm clock."

Becky moved over to snuggle next to Jamie and gestured to Chrissy. She pointed at my cock and Chrissy crawled between my legs to clean my cock. When she was done, she rested her head on my thigh and ran her finger lightly over my balls; not playing with me, just passing time.

"So what is on the agenda today?" I asked.

"Breakfast, then party preparation," Becky answered. "By the way, sir, since this party is really for our friends, I've asked Chrissy to be our serving girl for the afternoon."

"Will she be wearing a maid's outfit?" I asked.

"Yes, sir, but not the one that I have," Becky assured me. "We got a regular maid outfit, although it is a little slutty. But of course, my little Chrissy doesn't mind being a complete slut for her mistress, does she?"

"Of course not, Mistress," Chrissy responded.

"But what will we do if her slutty clothes turn on some of our guests?" I asked.

"Well, I guess that I will have to have Chrissy relieve them," Becky said. "She's very good with her mouth you know."

"I know very well," I said, looking fondly down at the woman who was breathing on my cock. "But won't that give people the idea that all she is for is a convenient orifice for them to relieve themselves."

"It isn't far from the truth," Becky said with a grin, and I could feel Chrissy's breath getting faster.

"Maybe we can give out door prizes," I suggested. "A few lucky men get a patented Slave Chrissy Deep Throat. It will certainly make our parties popular."

"Ooooo, I like the idea," Becky said. "Chrissy, if anyone hands you a slip that says 'Door Prize Winner' on it, you are to take them into an empty room and offer them your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Chrissy replied in a whisper.

"And will you obey?" Becky asked.

"Of course, Mistress," Chrissy replied.

"And is the thought of servicing strange men at my instruction turning you on?" Becky asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" Chrissy responded.

"Then climb on my face and let me taste you," Becky said, rolling onto her back. Chrissy quickly scooted around the bed to Becky and straddled her head. Becky pulled her pussy down to lick it as Chrissy leaned forward against the wall. Jamie rolled over onto Becky, spread Chrissy's ass and stuck her tongue up Chrissy's asshole. Between the dual assault and the thought of what might come later in the day, Chrissy took only seconds to begin cumming. Becky and Jamie took Chrissy through two orgasms before allowing her to fall to the bed.

"Mmmmm," I sighed contentedly, "Just another normal morning in our home."


I allowed the girls to relax in bed for a while longer as I went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I found Cindy in the kitchen drinking her coffee. She was wearing an extra long tee shirt that covered her to her thighs. It looked like she was not wearing a bra, though I could not tell if she had panties on.

"Ah, another coffee drinking barbarian," I said.

"I don't understand how you can start your morning without it!" Cindy said, shuddering.

"It's all a matter of willpower," I smirked.

"Oh, yes, you have a lot of willpower," she said sarcastically. "I can see that you resist the temptations around you constantly. Last night and this morning you were clearly resisting."

"But my temptations are good for me!" I said, smiling. "Plus, they would be soooo disappointed if I resisted."

"You know, my mother was worried that you might be corrupting me if I stayed," she said. "It looked to me like you were working on corrupting my sister further, not me."

"So you were watching last night?" I asked.

Cindy blushed and said, "Your door was open and Jamie was calling me. What did you expect?"

I just smiled at her as I got myself a glass of juice.

"Why was she pretending that you were me?" she asked.

"Because I told her to," I replied.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Because it is something that she would never do herself. You are her sister, completely forbidden," I explained. "The thought that I might make her do anything with you got her extremely hot, as you might have noticed."

"Would you make her do that?" she asked nervously.

I smiled at her again and said, "It was just a fantasy."

"That doesn't answer my question," she said.

"It's all the answer that you are going to get right now," I replied. "Would you take some coffee upstairs for the others while I make breakfast? Tell them I'll bring it up and they can have breakfast in bed. You can join us as well."

"OK," she said, and she took the pot and some cups up with her. I made a whole heap of scrambled eggs and bacon and put the whole mess on a tray with plates and utensils and carried it upstairs.

I walked in and the girls were still lazily lying in bed. The room smelled of cum and pussy and Chrissy had clearly still not recovered from the treatment that she had received. Cindy was sitting on the bed leaning against some pillows, sipping her coffee. Her legs were crossed in front of her, and my question about underwear was answered; she was not wearing any.

"Food!" Becky exclaimed and scrambled over to help me lay everything out. I dished some out for everyone, and Chrissy finally roused herself enough to partake. We enjoyed the meal together, Cindy apparently unbothered by the others' nudity. We discussed the plans for today, and when we finished eating, everyone went to clean up and prepare for the day while I took the remains of breakfast away. Cindy went to the bathroom with the others; I wondered how she would react to their morning ablutions.

For the rest of the morning we all cleaned and straightened for the party. The food arrived just after noon, and by about two the guests started arriving. Chrissy, dressed in a maid outfit that might raise an eyebrow or two, but not cause a riot, was circulating amongst the guests handing out hors d'oeuvres. For once Becky and Jamie were not matching; Becky was in a fairly short skirt and a low cut shirt while Jamie was in a sundress. They took pains to demonstrate before the party that neither was wearing underwear.

We all mingled among the guests. Each of us had a contingent that the other did not know. There were about eight of my co-workers with guests, and only one knew Becky. Becky had six of her co-workers, but I only knew one besides Rachel and Joan. And Jamie had only four co-workers, none of whom Becky or I knew. In addition there were our joint friends, some friends of mine and Becky, and finally there were some friends of Jamie that neither Becky nor I knew.

We had a nice night mingling with old friends and making new ones. The other interesting mix at the party were those that knew the dynamic of our household, and those that did not; those that did looked a little surprised at the normality of the party, and seemed to be waiting for something to happen.


Shortly after they arrived I managed to talk to Bob and Lisa. After initial pleasantries Lisa said, "After some of the stories that I've heard I expected to see Becky and Jamie serving food on their naked backs. This seems like a regular party."

"That's because this is a regular party," I explained. "There are a lot of people that we don't know very well, and we don't feel that they need to know how we live. If this were a private party with just close friends, we would be acting differently. I don't know about serving food on naked backs, but I'll keep it in mind for the future."

"It wasn't meant as a suggestion!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Look, you've spoken with Jill and with Becky, right?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Then try not to be too judgmental," I said. "You know that everything is consensual and above board, but I also know that if you haven't experienced it first hand, you can't know what it is really like. We'll have you over for dinner one night and put you more at ease, but until then, relax and have a good time."

"You're right," Lisa said, and Bob nodded in agreement. "So how have you been?" she asked. I smiled evilly and she smacked my arm and said, "I guess that was a stupid question. How are things when you are dressed?"

"Well, I'm dressed most of the time, but I understand your question," I said. We chatted for a while about what else was going on in our lives.

Before I left them I filled them in on the plans for next Saturday. "Do you think that you could come?" I asked.

They looked at each other, and this time Bob answered. "I am not sure that we are comfortable enough to do that, but we'll let you know."

"OK," I said. "We'd really like you to come, and I'm sure the girls will really work on you. If you want to talk to us more in a less crowded environment, we have Thursday night open; maybe we could go out for drinks or something? Just let us know."


I got a refill on my drink and looked for others to talk to. All of my co-workers complimented me on the apartment. On the tours that we provided, we said that the master bedroom was mine, and we showed them each of the girls' private rooms. A couple of them noticed that we had extra bedrooms available and asked if we were looking for more roommates. I was near Becky when one of her more attractive co-workers asked her that question. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, but I just shook my head with a smile. Rachel and her husband were standing near them at the time, and Rachel snorted when she heard the question.

I went over to Rachel and she introduced me to her husband as Becky's boyfriend. He seemed like quite a happy camper, and Rachel was all over him the whole night. At one point I got Rachel alone and asked, "Are you wearing panties?" She nodded. "Why don't you take them off, and show your husband the maid's quarters on the third floor? We won't be doing a tour for at least another half hour, and maybe you could play the upstairs maid?" She seemed initially shocked, but then got a wicked smile on her face and ran off to find her husband. I saw them later, and his expression was even happier. When I got Rachel alone again, I told her that she would have to tell me what happened on Monday. She told me that in the meantime I could keep the panties that she left in the maid's room, right in the middle of the bed where anyone could see them.


Jill was there, of course, and at one point I was with her, Mark and Joan (friend Joan, not co-worker Joan). I handed Mark a piece of paper and told him, "For being such a big help when we moved, you get one of the door prizes. Give this paper to Chrissy when you see her, and she'll get you the prize."

"Thanks," he said, and wandered off looking for Chrissy.

Jill said, "We helped too. Why don't we get a door prize?"

"I'd offer you one," I told her, "but I don't think that you'd accept, and I wouldn't want to put Chrissy through all that trouble for nothing."

"How do you know we won't accept until you ask us?" Joan said, but Jill had a wary look in her eye.

"I'd be happy to give you a prize if you just agree that you will accept it," I said, smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.