Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Friday - Day 28

It was strange waking up to something other than a blowjob, but that is what happened on Friday morning. Becky was kissing me awake, and seemed quite agitated. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Sir, I'm very sorry," Becky said. "I know that you said that Chrissy should be the one to give you your wake up blow job, but you didn't give me permission to untie her, and I didn't know if I should have given you your blow job, or if I should have untied Chrissy. I'm sorry for having to wake you like this."

I was quite surprised that this was upsetting her so. "Becky, I will not die if I am woken by something other than a blow job," I said. "In fact, I won't die if I don't get a blow job at all! So don't be upset; you did nothing wrong."

I kissed her and she said, "Thank you, sir." This was another thing that I needed to consider. Becky was subsuming herself to my needs so much that it seemed to pain her when things went wrong. I'm not sure I liked the extent that she was taking this. Nonetheless, my mind was too groggy first thing in the morning to consider it fully.

I sat up and looked over at Chrissy, and she was awake and watching me. "How are you doing, Chrissy?" I asked.

She smiled and rocked her hips forward, pushing the dildo a little more into her cunt while causing her nipples to be pulled by the clips. "Just fine, sir," she said.

I turned to Becky and said, "Untie and unclip your slave. You should probably massage her legs as well, they are probably fairly sore. When you are done, you can remove your clips as well."

Becky did as she was told while I woke Jamie up. I showered with Jamie, and when I came out Chrissy was asleep on the bed. Becky said, "She didn't get much sleep last night, and she fell asleep while I was massaging her."

"Then you must have been doing a good job," I said. "I'm proud of you." She practically beamed when I said that. I kissed her and sent her off to work.

I told Jamie, "I realize that you haven't been giving me my massages! You are going to have to schedule me in soon."

"I am at your complete and utter disposal, sir," she said.

I liked the sound of that, but unfortunately I had to go to work, so we kissed and went our separate ways.


When I came home that night, Becky greeted me at the door, gloriously nude. "Did Jamie already head out to dinner?"

"Yes, sir," she said. "They came by earlier and Cindy dropped her stuff in Jamie's room. She showed her around the house, and then they went out. Cindy seemed very impressed."

"I'm not surprised," I said. "I am still impressed when I come in here. So how did she seem?"

"Well you have to remember, sir, that I've known her since she was a baby," Becky explained to me. "She was the annoying little sister that you always had tagging along, but she grew up pretty cool. I haven't talked to her that much recently, but Jamie says she cuts quite a swath through the boys."

"Do you think she'll freak about our living situation?" I asked.

"No, I think she'll be cool with it," she answered.

"Did they say when they'd be back?" I asked.

"Around 10PM, sir," she replied.

"Well then, go get Chrissy and get dressed," I said. "I'd like to take the two of you out to dinner."

She ran upstairs and in about ten minutes they came down, in matching dress of course, although with Jamie absent it seemed to be missing something. We went out to a nice dinner and had a fun conversation. No slavery or humiliation here, just good food and a pleasant time.

We got home before Jamie, so after the girls stripped off their clothes we went to relax in the study. At a little after ten we heard the front door open and Jamie called out, "Honey, I'm home!"

I asked Becky and Chrissy to stay in the study while I went out to meet Cindy. I walked in as Jamie was just finished undressing. I expected Cindy to look a little uncomfortable, but she just looked amused. When I walked in, Jamie turned to me and said, "Sir, I'd like to introduce you to my sister, Cindy. Cindy, this is my Master."

"Hello Cindy," I said. "Pleased to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Cindy said. "What should I call you? Sir?"

"If you'd like," I said. "I assume you had an interesting and enjoyable dinner?"

"Interesting, definitely," she said. "I'm not sure I understand everything that is going on, but if you can get my uptight sister to loosen up, I'm all for it."

"Uptight!" Jamie shrieked. "I am not uptight!"

"I know," Cindy said, cracking a smile. "I was just yanking your chain. So what do you guys do at night?"

"Lots of different things," I said with a little grin. She blushed, but I continued, "Right now we are watching a movie in the study. Care to join us?"

They nodded and we walked into the study. Becky was on the couch and Chrissy was on the floor cuddling at her feet. Both, of course, were naked. Jamie walked over to the couch, but Cindy stopped at the door. "Man, do I feel overdressed," she said.

"If you'll notice, I am wearing clothes as well," I told her. "It's just the slaves that have to do without, so try not to feel self conscious."

"It's amazing the way you just say that," she marveled. "It just flows off your tongue: the slaves have to do without. You do realize that in normal homes, people don't have slaves, don't you?"

"Well, I guess that would depend on how you define normal," I said. "However, I will concede we do not have an average home. But let me ask Becky something. Becky, are you happier now or were you happier a month ago?"

"Now!" she said with no hesitation. "Definitely now, 100% now."

"Chrissy?" I asked.

"Now, sir," she responded.

"Jamie?" I solicited.

"Without question, now," she said.

"So, Cindy, there you have it," I said. "I'll add my vote. You have a house of four people, each one significantly happier than they were before. Does it make a difference if it's normal?"

Cindy looked at all of them, and then shrugged her shoulders. "If you are happy, who am I to say anything about it? What are we watching?"

I sat down to Becky's left, and Jamie sat on my left. Cindy sat next to her and put her head on Jamie's shoulder and we watched the movie, a romantic comedy. When it was over I said, "Time for bed, girls."

Cindy said, "They have a bedtime?"

"What we have," Jamie replied, "is the desire to do anything he tells us. If he says its bedtime, we will go to bed. And if you close the door to your room and put your head under your pillow, you might believe that we are sleeping." She kissed Cindy on the forehead and walked towards the stairs. We followed in a little procession; me, Becky, Chrissy. Cindy trailed in the rear, and we separated when we reached the bedrooms.

"I'll see you in the morning, Cindy," I said, and followed my girls into the bedroom and closed the door. I didn't think that Cindy would be putting her head under her pillow after she closed her door, but she had been warned. I sent Becky to the bathroom to get ready, and when she was back I looked at all of them and asked, "Who's first?"

Becky and Jamie looked at each other and said at the same time, "Her."

"OK," I said, "get on the bed. Chrissy, you come with me."

I got some toys and took Chrissy to the bathroom. I fitted the strap-on dildo on her, and we marched back into the bedroom, side-by-side. We walked over to the bed and I stood in front of Jamie while Chrissy stood in front of her Mistress. "Blow us," I said.

Becky and Jamie smiled at each other and leaned forward. Jamie took my cock in her mouth and started running her tongue along the crown. Becky, meanwhile, was licking the sides of Chrissy's fake cock, getting it as wet as she could. She then put her mouth over the head of the cock and slowly pushed her head forward. She kept moving forward, only occasionally backing off for a moment to let her mouth and throat get used to it. The dildo that Chrissy was wearing was slightly longer than my cock, but Becky still managed to press her nose up against Chrissy's bald pussy. She pulled all the way off, winked at me and said, "Thank you for the practice, sir," before sinking the cock back into her throat in one smooth motion.

At the same time Becky was perfecting her craft, Jamie was not being idle. She could not deep throat me, but the movement of her tongue and lips on my cock was heavenly nonetheless. While Chrissy could have gone forever with her cock, I couldn't take much more. I slowly pulled out of Jamie's mouth, and had Chrissy do the same with Becky.

I had the girls turn over onto their stomachs, with their legs hanging off of the bed. One thing that I really liked about Chrissy's bed, besides the size and the four posts, was the fact that it was higher than a normal bed. That height put Jamie in exactly the correct position for me to slip my cock into her pussy when she was on her stomach. Chrissy was shorter than I and had to reach a little, but it worked for her as well.

As I started thrusting into Jamie, Chrissy began doing the same to Becky. I looked over at Becky and told Chrissy, "I think that your Mistress' ass is too white. I want you to spank her while you fuck her. I want you to spank her hard."

"Oh, yes Chrissy. Spank your Mistress' ass hard," Becky moaned. "Show my master that he is in charge!"

Chrissy began spanking Becky on every stroke, and I did the same on Jamie. Soon, both their asses were red, and both were cumming. I stopped Chrissy from moving, and I stopped moving in Jamie as well, while the two of them caught their breaths. Then, just when the edge was off, we started again, pumping even harder. I left Jamie's ass alone, but Becky kept begging for it, so Chrissy kept spanking her ass. It was glowing and Becky was sobbing in pain and pleasure. I motioned to Chrissy and on the next stroke we both pulled all the way out and pushed deep into their bowels instead.

"Hey Chris," I said. "We got ourselves some three holers! How is that one?"

She replied in a deeper voice, "She is a really hot slut. She can suck like there is no tomorrow. Her cunt was amazing, but her ass! It's so tight. And look at the way she begs for it. She really is a slut!"

"Where do you think we should cum?" I asked. "Should I pull out and shoot my load into her filthy mouth? Or maybe splatter her face and make that one lick it off?"

"No, I know what you should do," she said. "Keep fucking her ass and shoot in there. Then drag this one over and make her suck all your cum out of her dirty asshole. This one is such a slut, she'll probably like it. I keep spanking her ass and all she can do is cum!"

It was true. The entire time we were talking, both Becky and Jamie were cumming. Becky was moaning quietly and begging almost incoherently that Chrissy should fuck and spank her ass. I had been a little concerned that Jamie would be more reserved with Cindy in the house, but I think she was actually louder, as if she was trying to let her sister know that she was being well and truly fucked. She was screaming, "Fuck my ass! Shove your big cock up my tight little asshole! Cum up my ass!" Not being one to deny a begging woman, I slammed my hips into her ass and came. I held her as I poured everything that I had up her ass.

I pulled out and moved Chrissy back. Then I pulled Becky up by her hair and moved her behind Jamie. "Hey you little slut, drink my cum out of your girlfriend's dirty ass! My friend here is going to keep fucking your ass until you get every last drop!" Chrissy moved back behind Becky and shoved the dildo back into her ass, pushing Becky's face into Jamie's ass. I saw her tongue moving into Jamie's ass, and she also stuck two fingers up Jamie's dripping cunt.

Jamie screamed, "Eat my ass!" while Chrissy kept pounding Becky. Watching the three of them go at it made me so hot that I was hard again in no time. I went around behind Chrissy and pushed her over so that she was leaning across Becky's back. She reached under Becky and grabbed her tits and pulled. I pulled Chrissy's hips back so that the dildo was just barely in Becky, then I positioned my cock at Chrissy's pussy and slammed myself forward, pushing Chrissy into Becky and Becky into Jamie. It was like a Big Double Slave Sandwich. Soon, Jamie was screaming, "I'm cumming again. Oh god, I'm cumming again!" I kept doing Chrissy until I felt her cum, and then I pulled out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.