Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Tuesday - Day 25

On Tuesday morning, I woke not to a blowjob, but to light kisses on my lips, cheeks and ears. I opened my eyes and Becky's face was right there. "You said that Chrissy should provide your morning blow job, but you never said she was the one who had to wake you up," Becky said. As she was talking to me, I felt Chrissy start going to work on my cock. "I hope that it was not too presumptuous of me to wake you up this way, sir."

"It's actually quite nice," I said, pulling her in for a kiss. I moaned into her mouth as I felt Chrissy's throat closing over the head of my cock. Once again, I was kissing one woman while being serviced by another. I wrapped my arms around Becky and reached down to cup her ass under her skirt. I could feel the slipperiness on her ass that indicated that Chrissy had already lubed her up, so in order to avoid wasting a perfectly good lubed ass, I dipped two fingers into it. Now it was time for Becky to moan into my mouth.

We all kept this up until I got close, when I decided to send Becky to work with a little something extra. I broke my kiss with Becky and said, "Stop now, Chrissy," and amazingly, she did! I knew that if it were Becky, or even Jamie, they would have tried to get in those few extra licks. Becky looked confused, but Chrissy just looked like she was awaiting her next instruction. I swung my feet off the bed, and at the same time pulled Becky's upper body onto the bed. I stepped behind her, pulled her skirt up, and shoved my cock into the same orifice that my fingers had been in moments ago.

"Ohhhh!" Becky groaned as I pumped her. Chrissy had me primed, so in just a few strokes I started cumming. Rather than shove my cock all the way in, I held it about halfway in, squeezing her hips hard as I sprayed her ass with my cum.

When I was finished, I pulled out and fell onto the bed. I moved over until I could pull Becky's head onto my lap. "Chrissy, your mistress didn't get to cum," I told her. "Be a good little slave girl and lick her until she does, while she cleans my cock off. You can lick up any cum that leaks from her ass, but don't go hunting for it!"

"Yes, sir!" Chrissy said, and went right to work. Becky started licking my cock clean, but as Chrissy's efforts started affecting her it became less a cleaning and more a sucking. In fact, it felt almost like she was using my cock as a pacifier. She started breathing heavily through her nose and then groaned as she came.

"Thank you, sir!" she said after she came down off her cum.

"My pleasure," I told her, "but I really did it because the thought of my cum leaking out of your ass all day will keep me very excited."

"Oh, sir! You are such an evil man, and I love what you do to me," she said.

"Well you have to move your lazy, dripping ass, or you are going to be late for work," I told her.

"My lazy ass!" she exclaimed. "I don't know if you noticed this, but your other slave slept right through me getting my ass royally drilled!" I looked over at Jamie and I saw that she was, in fact, correct! Despite us making no effort to keep things down, Jamie was still asleep!

"Don't worry, I'm sure that Chrissy can think of some way to wake her up," I said. "After all, we both got off, so it's only fair that Jamie does as well. But Chrissy, make sure when you wake her that she understands she is responsible for ensuring that you cum as well, OK?"

"Yes, sir! It will be my pleasure," she said.


I was sitting at my desk at work when I got the expected phone call from Becky. "Sir," she said, "I am sitting at my desk, and on the desk in front of me is a bald, cum covered pussy. The slut didn't even put panties on!"

"Put me on speakerphone," I instructed.

"Yes, sir!" she said, and I heard the speakerphone go on.

"Every week I hear Becky's description of what happened to you," I said to Rachel. "This week I'd like to hear the story directly from you."

"Really?" Rachel squeaked.

"You heard my master! Spill it!" Becky told Rachel.

"Well, I went home last night and I told my husband I had a surprise for him," Rachel told us. "When we went to bed I started kissing him, and I let him slip his hands into my panties. He was so surprised he turned the lights on and ripped my panties off so that he could see. He loved it! I told him that Becky said there is no better feeling than having someone lick your bald pussy, and he told me I'd have to tell him if that was true when he was done.

"Then he went to town on my pussy. I have to agree with Becky; it's amazing! And he kept doing it till I came, and then he still wouldn't stop! I came about five times before he jumped up and fucked me. It was amazing.

"This morning I was very affectionate with him, and I let him fondle me while we were getting ready. I was wearing panties to throw him off, but when I was ready I slipped them off. I told him, 'I need you to do me a favor.' He asked what I wanted, so I laid down on the bed and flipped my skirt up and showed him by bald cunny. 'I need your cum, ' I told him.

"You should have seen his eyes pop out of his head! He was ripping his pants down as he was running towards me. I was sopping wet, so he slid right in! I told him to tell me before he came, and when he told me he was cumming I said, 'Pull out! Pull out and cum all over my bald pussy. Spray my bare cunny with your cum!' He looked like he had just won the lottery, and he did what I asked.

"When he was done, I pulled his cock up to my mouth and cleaned him off. Then I told him, 'I cleaned you off, but I'm not going to clean myself off. I'm going to be wearing your cum all day, and I won't be wearing panties to cover it. See you tonight!' Then I left before he could say anything."

"You are going to get soooo fucked tonight!" Becky said with a giggle. Then she said to me, "Sir, when she walked in she came into my office, threw some stuff off of my desk, climbed on and spread her legs! She said, 'Do you think that will satisfy your master?' Her husband must have cum a gallon, because there is a ton on her, not even accounting for the stuff that got soaked into her dress! So can we go out together tonight, sir?"

"Oh yes, she did an excellent job following instructions," I told them. "Have fun tonight. Any hints on what is in store for me?"

"Of course not, sir," Becky said, and I could hear the smirk in her voice. "But I wish I could see your face when you open the door!"

"Just remember, if I get frustrated with your antics I can take it out on your body," I warned her.

"Please do!" she said, not at all worried. I shook my head as I hung up the phone and went back to my comparatively boring day at work.


I was at home on pins and needles. I amused myself. Here I was, three women at my beck and call, and I was nervous and excited about getting another one. Now compare that with a month ago, where I couldn't even get any from the woman that I lived with. I've said it before and I'll say it again: life is sweet.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. "Jill?" I asked.

"Are you expecting someone else?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Come in."

She came in and said, "Here, this will make you less confused." She handed me an envelope, and I opened it cautiously. I looked at her one more time before I read the letter.

Sir,

I am sure this comes as a shock to you. It did to me when I discussed it with her, but Jill is yours for tonight. Don't try to tell me that you haven't lusted after her; I know that you have. Everyone lusts after Jill. You've intrigued her enough that she wants to know what the big deal is. My advice to you is to use the opportunity to the fullest, because I strongly suspect this is a one time thing for her. Have fun, sir. I love you.

Your humble and loving slave,

Becky

I looked up and Jill was staring at me, clearly nervous. Now Becky was completely right. I always have lusted after Jill. She is tall, blonde, blue eyes, a really tight body. She is gorgeous, to the extent of having done some modeling, and she always seemed unattainable. Whenever we went out together, it was her that got all the attention from the guys. And now she was nervous around me.

"What's up here?" I asked.

"Don't get any ideas," she said. "I'm not trying out to be a little slave girl in your harem. But Becky told me about this thing she's doing, and it made me wonder. I've always liked you, but I never would have thought you'd be good enough in bed to satisfy three women. I told Becky that and she suggested I try it if I didn't believe it, so here I am."

"Here you are what?" I asked. "You're here so that I could slip you a quick one? Do you want the whole treatment? What do you want out of this?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "I just want to see if you are as good as the others are raving. I wanted to try you for myself."

I stood back for a minute and thought about how to approach this. This was a far different scenario than Ronnie, even different than Joan. On the one hand, I was a little bit nervous about meeting her expectations. On the other, this was Jill. Lord knows I wanted her!

"OK, so you are not here to be one of my slave girls," I said, "though you shouldn't knock it till you've tried it. How about a date then? Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"That would be good," she said. "Maybe three or four to calm me down."

"Why do you need to be calmed down?" I asked. "I'm sure you have been in this situation before."

"Oh, right," she countered. "I'm always approaching a friend's boyfriend, or is it master, and offering my body to him."

"Well all right, maybe not exactly like this," I conceded, "but you've been with a lot of men, and it strikes me that you were the one making them nervous."

"I guess that's true," she said, "but I am a little worried about what you are going to do."

"What, do you think that I am going to tie you up and take you to my dungeon? Whip you? Beat you?"

"I guess not, but I've heard what you do to the others," she said, taking a big gulp of wine.

"Listen, I try and treat every woman as they want to be treated," I explained. "When I fuck Chrissy, I do it hard and rough and I don't care if she cums or not. And by doing that, it makes her cum hard. I treat Becky rough sometimes, and sometimes I am gentle. And with Jamie, I am almost always gentle. Because each of them gets off a different way; each of them wants to be treated a different way.

"I am not sure how you want to be treated. I probably won't figure it out today. In fact, I don't even think that you know how you want to be treated. I'm sure all the men you've been with treated you like a princess, or maybe like a prize. Maybe you do want to be taken roughly. Maybe you secretly fantasize about being held down while a dozen men ravish you. But I don't know, and I won't do anything like that until I am fairly certain it is what you want. And I won't figure that out by being with you for one night. So tonight, I think we'll go the more traditional route. I'll get you nice and hammered and then I'll take advantage of you in your weakened state."

She looked at me in astonishment, until she realized I was kidding. "You jerk!" she said. "You had me going."

"Well, don't take things so seriously. How about a dance?" I asked.

"Maybe that's a good start," she said.

I am not a great dancer, but I can stumble my way through a slow song. I put on some music, dimmed the lights and took her in my arms. When we started the dance, she held herself fairly stiffly, but as the music and wine got to her, she relaxed into my arms. I nuzzled her neck and ran my fingertips up and down her back.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she said.

I turned her head and kissed her gently on the lips. "That's something I've wanted to do almost since I met you," I said.

"Why didn't you?" she asked.

"Well, too nervous I guess, but mainly I was with Becky," I told her.

"You are still with Becky," she said.

"I know," I acknowledged, "but if I had done it then she would have cut my balls off. Right now, however, she and her friends are probably discussing what evil things I am doing to you, and working each other up with more graphic and detailed pictures of the depravities I am working on your innocent body."

"My body is not so innocent!" she said, "And maybe we should see if we can't meet some of their expectations." She leaned into me and kissed me on the mouth. I opened my mouth to allow her tongue to explore. It was very nice, and I held her tightly in my arms, moving my hands down to cup her sexy ass.

"You do like this," she said as she felt my hardened cock pressing into her stomach.

"Does that surprise you?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "I always knew you liked looking at me."

"Everyone liked looking at you," I retorted. "And now I'd like to see more of you."

The zipper to her dress was in the back, so I pulled it down while I continued to kiss her. I slipped the dress off her shoulders and stood back to watch it fall down and puddle at her feet. She stepped backwards out of it and I surveyed her body. She was wearing a sheer black bra, and I could see her nipples puckering through it. She had on matching panties and she was wearing a garter belt and stockings! She turned around slowly and I could see that the panties were a thong. She had an amazing ass.

"You dressed for the occasion, I see," I told her.

"Well, not completely," she said. "Becky said that you don't like underwear, but I wasn't ready to come without."

"Well, you should learn not to trust everything that Becky says," I told her. "I actually do like underwear, and in particular, I think you are amazingly sexy in those."

"Then why don't you allow Becky to wear any?" she asked.

"In her case, it's a combination of factors," I explained. "Part of it is certainly for me. I like it that the girls wear skirts and no panties; it gives me easy access any time I want."

"Sometimes you are a real pig," Jill said.

"No, I am their owner," I said. "That gives me certain rights. They offered themselves to me. They specifically told me that I could, in fact should, use them in any way that I like. I know that you don't agree with that, but you said that you understood."

"You're right," she said. "My comment was uncalled for. I'm sorry."

"You're lucky you aren't my slave," I said with a smile, "or I'd have you over my lap for a spanking."

"Maybe I'd like that," she said with a smirk.

"Maybe later," I said. "But getting back to your question about underwear, most of the reason that I require them to go without is for their benefit."

"How so?" Jill asked.

"When they are without underwear, they feel exposed," I said. "They know that at anytime I can take them in any way I want. It gives them a feeling of vulnerability and helplessness, and those are feelings that turn my girls on greatly. I suspect that while you might enjoy going without underwear sometimes, it would give you a feeling of power and control. That is what would turn you on about it, because you like being in control. My girls like it when they feel that I am in control, so the feeling of being exposed makes them hotter.

"That is why, despite the fact that I enjoy seeing a great body like yours encased in sexy underwear, my slaves will go without. Understand?"

"Yes, and I am surprised," she said. "I expected the first answer, but not the second."

"That's because you still picture this relationship as the bad man taking advantage of the poor innocent girls," I said. "You can't come to grips with the fact that this is a two way relationship, and they get as much out of it as I do, maybe more. And besides, you've talked to Becky recently. Does she really fit the mold of a poor, innocent girl?"

"God, no!" she said with a giggle. "I'm glad that she is not after me, because if she put her mind to it, she'd probably have me kneeling in front of you too!"

"Mmmmm," I said thoughtfully.

"Don't even think about it!" she exclaimed, coming up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. "You've got me for tonight, and be happy with that!" She then proceeded to kiss me soundly. I ran my hands all over the bare skin of her back and her uncovered ass cheeks. She had such smooth skin, and it was such a mind rush to think that I was running my hand over Jill's body. The bra strap was annoying, and I flicked it open so that I could run my hand up and down her back.

Jill pulled away from our kiss a little and said, "For someone without much recent experience handling it, you were remarkably adept at opening my bra."

"Natural talent," I said, moving back to kiss her again. I continued rubbing her back and ass while I kissed her, and then I tangled my fingers in her hair. I pulled her head back and kissed her ear, along her jaw-line and down to her neck. I slipped her bra off of her shoulders and exposed her beautiful breasts. They were as close to perfect as you could get; not huge, but perfectly firm. They looked like a teenager's breasts, standing at complete attention. I moved my mouth down to them and sucked one of her perfect pink nipples into my mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.