Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Monday - Day 17

I woke up and it was still dark. My cock was rock hard, and I realized that I had just woken up from a very sexy dream. Unfortunately, I could not remember the dream. Becky was still lying on me, though Jamie had rolled off and had her back to me. I stroked my cock for a minute and started to drift back to sleep when a wicked thought crossed my mind: I had two sexy women willing to do anything for me.

I did something that I had never done before. I shook Becky and woke her from a sound sleep. "What?" she said, looking confused.

I picked her chin up so that she could look at me and I said, "Blow me."

She looked confused for a second, then she smiled and slithered down my body. I felt her hand wrap around the base of my cock and her warm mouth cover the head. Given that I was already half way there from my dream, it did not take me long till I was spurting my cum into her mouth. Becky rested her head on my stomach, using her tongue to clean off my cock. I immediately started to fall back asleep, though right before I did, I heard Becky say, "Thank you for using me."


It seemed like just a few moments later that I felt Becky's mouth on my cock again, but it was already morning. I looked down at her and said, "I think you've gotten all the cum from me this morning that I am going to give you."

"No more for me?" she asked, pouting.

"Well, there is still our lazy girlfriend right there," I said, pointing to Jamie. As I watched, Becky moved over and started gently waking Jamie with her tongue. I saw Jamie slowly start to awaken, and then I heard her moan as she grabbed Becky's hair and pulled her face harder against her pussy. Shortly thereafter, Jamie locked all her muscles and squirted all over Becky's face.

Jamie slowly relaxed her body, though not her hold on Becky. Finally she released Becky as well and looked down on her. "Come up here and let me clean off your face," she told Becky.

As Becky started climbing over Jamie's body, I said, "No." They both looked at me questioningly. "I will wipe away the most soaked areas, but you are going to work with Jamie's cum all over your face. Now go fix your hair and come back here when you are ready to leave."

Becky went into the bathroom and Jamie rolled onto me. "You know she is going to smell of me all morning," she said.

I reached down and slipped my fingers along her pussy, then licked them off. "Yup," I said, "and all morning she's going to be thinking about eating you. It will turn her on a lot!"

"You are an evil, evil man," Jamie said, "and I love you completely."

Becky came back and I made sure that she was presentable, if a little perfumed, and sent her to work. Jamie and I got showered and dressed and ready to go. As we were walking out the door, I said, "Oh Jamie, you forgot one thing!"

"What's that?" she asked.

I pushed her up against the wall and grabbed the butt-plug that I had put there earlier. I lifted her skirt and inserted it into her ass. "This is so that all day at work you will be reminded that you live with me now!"

Jamie spun around and gave me a big kiss. "Every time I sit down today I am going to shove myself into my seat and imagine that it is your cock fucking my ass!" She kissed me again, and we went our separate ways to work.


I was at my desk when I got the phone call I was expecting. It was Becky, and she said, "Sir, I'm here with Rachel, and she has asked if I could go out with her tomorrow night. May I have permission to do so?"

"Let me talk to her," I said.

"Hello?" she said when Becky gave her the phone.

"So you want to go out with Becky again?" I asked.

"Yes, I do," she said.

"You had a nice time last week?" I inquired.

"Yes," she said.

"Well, Becky told me about some of your conversations. It sounded like you had a VERY nice time," I said.

"Oh," she said, embarrassed.

"It seems to me that you are getting your jollies listening to Becky share our dirty little secrets," I said. "And I know that Becky is getting her jollies telling you. So my question to you is: what's in this for me?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"What do I get if I give Becky permission to go? How do I get my jollies?" I asked.

"I'm married!" she said, clearly misinterpreting what I was getting at.

"I know that," I said. "And you are probably worrying that I want something physical from you. Well, I do. If you want to go out with Becky tomorrow night, there are two things that you will have to do for me.

"First, tomorrow morning, right before you go to work, you are to give your husband a blowjob and take his cum into your mouth. At that point you will have two choices. You can spit his cum into a cup, or you can leave it in your mouth. Either way, you will bring the cum to work with you and show Becky. Then one of you, again your choice, will swallow his cum. Will you do that for me?"

"I don't know if I can do that!" Becky exclaimed, breathing a little hard.

"It is non-negotiable," I said. "Becky will be instructed that if you do not show her your husband's cum, she may not go out with you tomorrow night. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said.

"The second thing that you must do also involves Becky. Do you see the bracelets that she is wearing?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"They have a secret," I said. "There is a clip built into them. Have Becky show it to you. Then I want you to clip her hands together, and leave her to her work for an hour. After an hour, you can come back and unclip her. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said.

"If you do not follow my instructions, Becky will not be sharing our adventures with you. And I should tell you that her adventures this weekend were quite entertaining. When I am finished talking to Becky you can tell her what my instructions are, and you can bind her. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said.

"Then let me talk to Becky," I told her.

She handed the phone to Becky who said, "What did you say to her? She looks like she's been struck dumb!"

"I gave her some instructions," I told Becky.

"What instructions?" she asked.

"Ask her to tell you," I said. "If she follows them, you have permission to go out with her tomorrow night."

"Can Jamie come with us?" she asked.

"If Rachel has followed the instructions," I said.

"Will you be home at your normal time tonight, sir?" she asked.

"I should be," I told her.

"OK, I'll see you then," she said. "I love you."

I told her that I loved her as well, then hung up the phone and tried to get back to work.


I got home from work and went in to find my girls. However after going through the apartment, I discovered that they were not there. There was no note or anything. I had told Becky when I would be home, so I was surprised she wasn't there. I had just dialed her cell phone when there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door, and there was little Becky. She had her hair in two ponytails and was wearing the white shirt buttoned over her breasts and her short schoolgirl skirt. I noticed that she was not wearing her collar or cuffs. "Hi, sir," she said. "Do you have some time to spend with me?"

"For you, little Becky, I'll always make time," I told her.

She skipped into the apartment and stood in front of the couch, her hands behind her back, shuffling her feet nervously. "You seem pretty nervous," I said. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes, sir," she said. "I did something bad and I think you will punish me for it."

"What did you do wrong?" I asked.

"I know you told me not to tell anyone about what we did, but I told someone. I'm sorry, sir!" she said.

"You know I could get in a lot of trouble teaching a girl as young as you," I said. "Who did you tell?"

"Let me explain, sir," Becky started. "Jamie was bragging to me again about the things that she had done, and I told her, 'You think I'm a baby, but I know more stuff than you do!' She said that wasn't true, and I said, 'I'll bet I'm even a better kisser than you!'

"She wouldn't believe me, and she said I couldn't prove it. I said that I would, and she asked how. I didn't know, so she said I should kiss her and pretend it was a boy. I didn't want her to show me up, so I did it. I kissed her like you taught me, sir, and I showed her! She thought she was so good but she knew that I was better!

"She asked me how I knew how to kiss so well, but I wouldn't tell her. She said I had probably just kissed other girls, so it didn't count. I said that I didn't, but she said I couldn't know about men as much as she could. I said, 'I know all about men, and not boys! You think just because you jerked off a boy you're so hot?'

"She said, 'At least I jerked off a boy! I bet you never did!' and I told her, 'Yeah, I bet you never sucked off a man!' She looked at me for a minute and then said, 'I don't believe you! You never did!' I said, 'Yes I did, and a lot more, so don't you call me a baby, you baby!'

"Well, we yelled at each other for a while, and she said I was a big, fat liar, and I said I wasn't, she was just a baby. She said, 'Prove it!' and I told her, 'I can't, because you have a big fat mouth and you will tell everybody and get me into trouble.' She said that she wouldn't, but I didn't believe her.

"She said that she would tell everyone that I was making things up if I didn't prove it, and I asked her how I could prove it. She said she would have to see for herself, but I told her there was no way that I would get you into trouble. So she asked what she could do so that I would believe that she wouldn't tell anybody.

"I told her that the only way I knew that she wouldn't tell was if I had something on her that I knew she would never want anyone to see, so that if she told on me, I would show everyone. She agreed, but said that she wanted the same from me.

"We also made a bet, because she thought I was a lying baby. If I could prove that I was telling the truth, she would be my slave for a week, and if I couldn't, I would be her slave. So we took pictures of each other playing with her dildo, and she has the pictures of me and I have the pictures of her.

"If she comes here and sees what we are doing, then she gives me back my pictures and I keep hers till the end of the week so I can be sure she will do what I say, and if she doesn't come in, then I give her back hers and I become her slave. Here, look at the pictures!"

Becky reached into her little purse and pulled out a half dozen pictures of Jamie lying on the bed naked and fucking herself with a dildo. After I looked through all the pictures, I looked back up at Becky.

"Sir, I know that I did the wrong thing. I shouldn't have told her about you even though she teased me. So if you don't want her to find out, then I will go out and tell her I was lying and I will be her slave for a week. But if you let me bring her in here and show her us together, sir, then she will be my slave, and I will make her do anything you want! You can have another virgin, sir!"

"Do you really think that she won't say anything if I fuck her?" I asked.

"Yes," Becky said. "She is so worried about what people think that she would never want these pictures to get out! And I can take more pictures of her when she is a slave so that she will never tell!"

"When can you bring her over?" I asked.

"She is right outside, sir! Should I go get her?" she asked.

"Oh, you conniving little girl! Yes, go get her," I told Becky.

Becky went to the door and flung it open, and there was Jamie, wearing the same uniform that Becky had on. How had Becky even known where I got her uniform?

"Come in, Jamie!" Becky said in a gloating tone of voice.

Jamie walked in and asked, "Is this the guy?"

"Yup," responded Becky.

"I understand there was a wager made, but before we get to that, I need to deal with one thing," I told them. "Becky, I asked you not to tell anyone about us, correct?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"But you told someone, right?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she said again.

"Then you need to be punished. Please lay down across my lap." I sat down and motioned her over. She draped herself across my lap and I picked her skirt up and tucked it into her waistband. I pushed her white panties down until they were at mid-thigh. Then, without further ado, I gave her 10 hard, fast spanks on the ass.

When I was finished, I said, "Becky, please go stand in the corner while I speak with Jamie."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.