Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Saturday - Day 15

I woke up slowly, unable to figure out what was wrong. It took me a couple of seconds to realize the problem was that I was not getting a blowjob. A few weeks ago I'd have been happy getting a blowjob a couple of times a month. Now I was surprised if I woke up and I wasn't getting one. Go figure.

Becky and Jamie were still lying snuggled against me, their heads together on my chest, whispering to each other. They were talking about last night. I had clearly missed part of the conversation, but I started listening in without letting them know I was awake.

"So do you really think you will like this arrangement?" Becky was asking.

"I really think I will," Jamie said. "I'm not sure where we will put all my stuff, but I think we can fit enough in until we find another place."

"I still don't know what I will tell my family," said Becky. "I remember that I gave him a pair of Christine's panties, and he said for a man who doesn't allow his women to wear panties, he was building quite a collection. I suggested that he frame them and hang them down the hallway, and he asked what my mother would say when she came to visit.

"I laughed it off then, but what you said last night got me thinking about how I will break this to them. And when people realize that you've moved in with us... well let's just say we are going to have an interesting conversation with Jill!"

"That's a fact!" whispered Jamie. "That girl will not understand."

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that," Becky said. "I had lunch with her and she seemed to accept that I was happy as I was. I think it won't be toooo far a stretch to get her to understand you. When she does, though, I think we should invite her to dinner, put two places at the table, and you and I should serve dinner in little French maid outfits."

"I would definitely put him in Kevlar if we do that!" Jamie laughed. "She will go ballistic!"

They were quiet for a few minutes, and my dick started getting bigger, thinking of both of them in French maid costumes.

"Jamie, I need to ask you a question," Becky said.

"Sure, what?" Jamie asked.

"Did you really like drinking my piss last night?" Becky asked.

"Yes," answered Jamie. "I know it's weird and a bit of a kinky thing, but like I said, I had this boyfriend that was REALLY into it, and he always wanted me to piss on him and he wanted to piss on me. He had rubber sheets, and he loved giving me a ton of beer and then latching onto my pussy. He would lick me all night and suck down my piss whenever I had to go.

"He used to piss on me too, and I tried drinking it and found I didn't mind it. Eventually, I actually started to like it. It makes me really wet when I drink it."

"OK," said Becky in a small voice, "then I need to ask you a favor."

"Sure, what?" asked Jamie curiously.

"I don't like to drink piss," Becky explained, "which will make this request seem even more bizarre, but would it be OK with you if I am the only one that drinks his piss. I promise you can have as much of mine as you want. I will piss on you morning, noon and night. I don't care if he pisses all over you too. But let me be the one who drinks it."

"Why would you want that if you don't even like to do it?" Jamie asked.

"It will sound weird," Becky explained, "but it is to put me in my place. You know how sometimes I am very bossy."

"Sometimes? Hah! Do you mean like last night?" Jamie asked.

"Yes," said Becky, "exactly like that. Sometime I make it seem like I am in control. I get him to do things. Well I want something that he will do and enjoy which I don't like. Something that will only give me pleasure because it gives him pleasure. Something that he does just for his own pleasure. Do you understand?"

Jamie moved to kiss Becky. "I understand completely my sister slave. I would be happy to give you this. Of course, you owe me a favor now, and you can be sure I will take it out of your body."

"Any time!" said Becky, and they started kissing intensely.

For a few minutes I thought that they would completely forget about me as they got into themselves, but then they separated and lay back down on me.

"So what is the deal with you and Christine?" Jamie asked.

Becky sighed and said, "I don't know. I took a hard line with her and told her she could be my slave or my friend, and I guess she chose to be my friend. She didn't tell me that, but she has made no move to be my slave."

"Maybe she needs more time to think?" Jamie suggested. "Lord knows I needed all the time I took."

"How would you feel if she accepts?" Becky asked. "Before it was just me and him, and he was OK with it. Are you going to be OK with it?"

"Well, it will certainly be more crowded," Jamie said. "Where will she sleep, for goodness sake?"

"At the foot on the bed in a little doggy bed?" Becky said, with a giggle in her voice.

"Oooo, I'm glad I'm to be his slave and not yours," Jamie retorted.

They were quiet for a while then, and I felt someone start to play with my dick. "Did you ever manage to get him in your throat?" Jamie asked.

"Not yet," Becky said, "but I'm still trying."

"Mind if I give it a try?" asked Jamie.

"Go for it!" said Becky. "It's about time he got his lazy ass up and gave us both a good shag!"

Jamie laughed as she engulfed my cock in her mouth. She popped off for a second and said, "And how are we going to decide who gets to blow him each morning?"

"We'll figure it out," Jamie said. "Maybe the poor man will have to suffer through two blowjobs. Now get to work, you slut! And if he cums in your mouth, be sure to save some for me!"

I felt Jamie licking all around my cock, getting it very wet. As she slipped it back in her mouth Becky licked and kissed my ear. "I know you are awake sir. It's time for you to pleasure your slave girls."

"Ummm, I thought my slave girls were supposed to pleasure me," I responded.

"That would be true, sir," Becky countered, "except that I know very well you get as much pleasure giving as receiving."

"You've got me there!" I said. "Now lets see what I can do about pleasuring you! Sit on my face and go help Jamie."

"You know I haven't cleaned up yet this morning, sir," Becky told me.

"So you have a nasty, dirty little cunt?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"It fits you then," I told her, "because you can BE such a dirty, nasty little cunt as well. Now climb up and let me clean out your beautiful pussy while you go and help the girl you picked out to pleasure your boyfriend suck my cock."

"Well, when you put it that way sir," she said, "I guess I am a dirty nasty cunt. And I am quite happy that you like me that way."

She climbed on and I licked her up and down. When I had her cunt clean but dripping, I pulled her down further so that I could spear my tongue into her asshole.

"Oh, Jamie," I heard her say, "The bad man has his tongue in my asshole and there is nothing I can do about it!"

"Oh yes there is," Jamie said. She stopped sucking my cock and straddled me, facing my feet. She hovered over me, and Becky positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She dropped down, surrounding me with her warm wetness. To Becky she continued, "If he has his tongue in your ass, it's only fair that you put your tongue in mine!"

She leaned over my legs and started licking them, and then began moaning as Becky followed her instructions. Between my cock pistoning into her pussy and Becky's tongue rimming her ass, Jamie was soon exploding. After her first cum, she started moving slowly all the way up and down my cock.

I went back to sucking on Becky's pussy and clit while Becky began licking off as much of the juices as possible each time Jamie went on an upstroke.

"Here's what is going to happen now, ladies," I said.

"Yes, sir?" both of them said. Becky followed up and said, "And we are not ladies, we're sluts!"

"OK, my little sluts," I said. "In just a few minutes I am going to cum. Before I do, I want you to pull off of my cock, Jamie. Then I want Becky to jerk me till I cum on Jamie's pussy and ass. Then it will be your job, Becky to lick up all my spunk, but you may not swallow it. Instead, you will give it to Jamie to swallow. Do you think you can follow those instructions?"

"Yes, sir!" said Becky excitedly. "And do you think that you could fuck my ass with your fingers while you are eating me, sir?" Now there was a request I did not mind fulfilling. I continued to eat Becky and finger her ass, and I managed to get her off before I came, though not by much.

As Becky was coming down from her orgasm I pulled my head out from between her legs and said, "Pull off of me, Jamie!" She slowly pulled off and Becky grabbed me in her hand. She licked the head of my cock as she jerked me, and I cried, "Here I cum!" My balls must have been working overtime all night, because she pulled on my cock and I spurted all over Jamie's ass and pussy. I couldn't believe how much I came, but it made a very pretty picture.

Amazingly, Jamie came when my cum started hitting her ass. I knew this because I could see the lips of her pussy contracting, and she squirted an amazing amount of fluid. In fact, I wish I had a high-speed camera targeted on us, because I bet it would have shown our cum intermingling in the air. It was so hot it made me cum even harder.

When I was done, Becky bobbed her head down and slurped up my cock and cleaned it off. Then she went to work on Jamie's ass, licking up all my cum. Then she moved down, and though she was supposed to be licking my cum up, it she looked like she was trying to lick up all Jamie's juices as well. She was trying not to swallow as she licked, and my cum kept running out of her mouth back onto Jamie, which I found very hot.

When she was done, she pulled Jamie back up so that her head was resting on my chest. She then put her mouth over Jamie's mouth and I watched as she dripped my cum into Jamie's mouth. She then attacked Jamie with her tongue and lips, trying to get as much of my cum back as she could, now that she had completed the assignment.

Jamie flipped over and snuggled into my side, kissing my lips and cheek, and Becky did the same. "So, are we good at following your orders, sir?" Jamie asked.

"Excellent!" I declared. "I've got some more fantasies that you two are going to fulfill, but at the rate you're going, I'll run out very soon."

"Don't worry, sir," Becky said. "It'll take a long time for me to run out of ideas, and I just know that Jamie has some evil ideas for your body as well!"

"You know it!" Jamie agreed.

"OK, ready to obey my next order?" I asked them.

"Yes, sir!" they both replied.

I got off the bed and rummaged through our box. I pulled out the cuffs and asked Jamie to give me her arms. I put the cuffs on her wrists and attached Jamie to the headboard.

"I am going to get us all breakfast now," I told them. "Becky, your job is to lick every inch of Jamie's body. If you don't make her cum at least two times before I am done with breakfast you will have to walk around with the largest butt plug you have all day!"

"Mmmmm," Becky said, "Now I can't decide which I want more, to make Jamie cum twice or to get that delicious punishment!"

"Well keep in mind that if you have a butt plug in, you cannot get fucked up the ass," I told her.

"Two cums for Jamie it is!" Becky said. She lay down on top of Jamie, tit-to-tit and started kissing and licking her face. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I took my time, and I heard Jamie cum more than twice. It was good to hear how Becky threw herself into her assignment. When I returned to the bedroom carrying the breakfast items I saw that Jamie was still tied down, breathing heavily. Becky had her head on Jamie's chest and was running a finger lightly through a little puddle of fluid that had gathered on Jamie's stomach.

"Sir, I know how much you love the taste of Jamie, so I saved as much of her cum for you as I could," Becky told me. I bent down and ran my tongue through the puddle, and it was almost as delicious as when it was fresh.

When I had cleaned her stomach with my tongue, I reached up and unclipped Jamie. "Breakfast is served," I told them.

"Can I go clean myself off?" Jamie asked. "I'm a sweaty mess."

Becky snorted, so I told her, "Becky, why don't you tell her what you think my answer will be."

"You're out of luck, Jamie," Becky said. "He likes to keep his sluts dirty for as long as he can. He will enjoy eating breakfast looking at your nasty body, covered in all sorts of fluids."

"OK, then," Jamie responded. "I don't mind being covered in your fluids."

I reached over and kissed Jamie, then I kissed Becky, and then I handed out the food. We sat on the bed and ate quietly while I watched my two naked slave girls. All right, they weren't actually my slaves yet, but I had no doubt about Becky, and Jamie certainly seemed to be leaning in that direction.

When I was done eating I leaned back on the bed and surveyed my surroundings. Life was certainly good. When both of my women were done eating I said, "Let's go people. We have lots to do today. You wenches clean up this breakfast and then come to the bathroom to get cleaned up."

I went to the bathroom and started the shower. Becky and Jamie came in and Becky sat down on the toilet and peed. She was reaching for the toilet paper when Jamie said, "Let me," and she bent over and pulled Becky forward on the toilet. She licked all around Becky's pussy and got every drop of piss she could find. Of course, other fluids quickly replaced them, but I dragged Jamie off Becky and got Becky into the shower.

Jamie took her turn on the toilet, and with me watching she stuck her hand right into her stream. She then lifted her hand to her mouth and licked the pee off, looking into my eyes the whole time. I began to realize that this one would most likely be as much a handful as Becky was.

I got into the shower and Jamie followed me in. Three in this shower was certainly tight. A larger shower would definitely be something to look for when searching for a new place.

I was sandwiched between my women and they began to wash me. I turned so that my front was to Jamie and I enjoyed their hands up and down my body. They were both bent over and washing my legs when I said, "Damn, now I remember what I forgot to do!" Jamie looked up at me questioningly just as I started pissing on her body. She got a big smile on her face as she grabbed my cock and started playing the stream onto her body, but I noticed that she kept her mouth tightly closed.

I cut off my stream (which was damn hard to do!) and turned around. I grabbed Becky by the hair as I started spraying her body with my piss. I then pulled her head by her hair until my cock was in her mouth, and I watched as she swallowed everything that I had left.

When I was done, she pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "That was so disgusting, sir. Thank you very much for treating me as you want!" I pulled her up and kissed her as Jamie wrapped her arms around both of us. I washed both of them and then we got out.

After the shower Becky informed me that she and Jamie needed to clean themselves out. As I am not really into enemas, I left, but not before instructing them on proper protocol. "Jamie, I want you to give Becky her enema, and Becky, you do the same for Jamie. You want to be sister slaves, you can help each other out with everything."

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" Becky told me. Jamie just wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss.

"I'm going to do some things on the computer, so when you are done, get dressed and we'll head over to Jamie's place," I instructed them.

I went out checked my e-mail and straightened out the kitchen. When they were all ready my two wenches came out. They were both dressed in the same clothes as last night. "What's up with the clothes?" I asked.

"Well Jamie doesn't have any other clothes over here yet, and I need to match her," Becky explained.

"You always need to match?" I asked them.

"Only in public, sir," Jamie told me. "Whenever we go out, we are going to be like decorative bookends. We want everyone to know that we both belong to you!" I could feel my ego growing again.

"I think you are missing one thing," I told them. I went to the bedroom and when I returned, I put the dog collar onto Becky.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered as I attached it to her neck. I took the nicer collar and put it on Jamie.

"I will tell you the same thing that I told Becky," I said to Jamie. "This is only a temporary collar. If you decide to become my slave, I will collar you for real."

I stepped back and looked at my two soon-to-be slaves. Jamie was in her blue sweater dress, with cuffs and a collar. Becky was in red, also with cuffs and a collar. I got hard just looking at them. I took their arms and we walked out the door.

Walking down the hallway we passed our neighbor, a slightly older, albeit nicely put together woman, named Peg. We smiled hello, and she smiled back, but muttered something under her breath. I could swear it was, "I don't know how they look so good on so little sleep." It made me realize that she probably heard everything that went on in our apartment. I was glad she hadn't called the cops and reported a murder in progress.

We walked over to Jamie's apartment and I loved the stares that we got from the people we passed. When we got into Jamie's place, she started looking around. "Are we really going to move soon, sir?" she asked me.

"I think that we should stay where we are until both trial periods are over, but then I think it only makes sense," I said. "Three of us living together will cramp our current place."

"Maybe four," Becky said.

"What?" I asked.

"Maybe four of us living together," Becky explained. "I haven't given up on Christine yet."

"OK, then," Jamie said, "I'm only going to bring over the things that I need, and I'll keep the rest of my stuff here until we find a place together." She shook herself a little and said, "I can't believe that I am talking about how I am going to be getting a new place with my best friend and our master!"

"I know," Becky agreed. "It is so weird and so fabulous." She went over and gave Jamie a hug and kiss. The kiss started to get intense, and I had to break them up.

"If you girls go at it all the time, we'll never get this finished!" I said. "And one other thing. If you will be keeping this place as long as we have our apartment, then the same rules apply here as do there."

Becky said, "Yes, sir!" and pulled her dress off, followed quickly by Jamie.

Jamie then went over to the windows to close the drapes, but I said, "Leave them open, I like the light."

"But sir," Jamie complained, "there are apartments right across the street. They can see in."

"Well maybe I like showing off my wenches!" I told her. "If you don't like the show you are putting on now, think about how you will feel when I drag a chair in front of the window and redden your ass while they are all watching."

"I'm sorry, sir," Jamie said contritely.

"That's OK," I said. "Now tell me what you are planning to take with you." Jamie made a small pile of items from the living room and kitchen, but most of the stuff would stay.

We then went into the bedroom, where Jamie and Becky started going through the clothes. "You can forget about bringing your underwear or pants," Becky told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.