Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Thursday - Day 13

Becky was trying again, but not succeeding. As much as she wanted to force my cock down her throat, she could not get past the gag reflex. She was very frustrated.

"Becky, stop trying that now," I told her.

"But I know I can do it, sir!" she said with an exasperated tone.

"Maybe you just don't know the proper steps," I told her. "Why don't you see if anyone you know can help you out? Or you can look on the Internet. Either way, right now I want a good old-fashioned Becky blowjob. You know the ones. The kind of blowjob that makes it feel like the top of my head has blown off!"

"Yes, sir!" she said with a smile, and proceeded to do just that.

"I'll get it, you'll see!" she said before she went off to work.


Work was uneventful, and when I got home Becky was sitting in the chair by the computer, playing with herself.

"Now that is an interesting sight to come home to," I said.

"Oh, sir, I'm so happy you're home!" Becky exclaimed. "I was looking for information on how to deep-throat, and I got distracted by pictures of women all tied up!"

She got up to kiss me and as I ran my hands over her body, I felt that her thighs were soaked. I glanced over at the chair in front of the computer and there was a small puddle on it!

"How many times did you cum at the computer, Becky?" I asked.

"Four or five, sir. Is that OK?" Becky asked.

"It's fine!" I replied. "You know I love it when you cum. But you do need to clean up your messes," I said, pointing to the chair.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir!" she said embarrassedly.

She started going to the kitchen for paper towels and I said, "Not that way."

Becky looked at me for a moment, and then smiled wickedly. She swayed over to the chair and knelt down on the opposite side. Keeping eye contact with me she extended her tongue and slowly swiped at the puddle. Her tongue ran through her cum and she sucked it into her mouth. She did that a number of times, and I had to adjust myself to make room for my growing cock.

Soon she had the chair cleaned and said, "I hope that is clean to your satisfaction, sir. If not, please feel free to punish me for the mess!"

"Wench!" I said. "Go get dinner so that you can tell me about your day!"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

At dinner, I quizzed Becky about her day.

"I talked with both Jamie and Christine again. I asked them if they could deep throat. Christine can, but she says she just could always do it, and she didn't know how to teach me. Jamie can't, but if I figure it out she wants to know how. How would that be, sir? Three little slave girls that could all take you into their throats!"

"It's only what I deserve!" I joked. "Seriously, though, did either of them give you any indication that they were leaning that way?"

"NO!" Becky said with frustration. "Christine is acting all friendly but won't say that she won't be my slave, and Jamie just says she can't wait for our date tomorrow."

"Well, tomorrow is quite soon," I said. "Anything else of interest today?"

"Yes, sir, in fact there was," she replied. "I had lunch with Jill today."

"Did she give you the third degree?" I asked.

"Yup," Becky replied. "She was relentless. She kept asking me the same questions over and over again, each time a slightly different way. She was sure that you were brainwashing me."

"But I am!" I said, spookily. "I have you in my power. Ooooo. You are under my control. You will obey my every command. Wha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

"Stop it you goofball!" she laughed at me. Then she seemed to reconsider and said, "Actually, everything you said is true. The only thing is that I love it! I finally convinced Jill of that. Only then she wanted all the juicy details."

"And I'm sure you resisted that entirely," I said sarcastically.

"Can I help it if I like bragging about what a good master you are?" she asked. "I did perhaps share a few anecdotes. I think your balls are safe from her for a little bit."

"Well thank god for that!" I said in relief. "She can be scary when she is protective of you."

"Yeah, but she's pretty sexy, huh?" she said. "Bet you wouldn't mind doing her!"

"Don't try to add her to our little harem!" I said. "There is no way she would join in as a slave!"

"You're right about that, sir," she replied. "She's a bit too dominant. But who knows how else you might get her?"

"You really are trying to kill me, aren't you? Get over here you!" She came over and sat on my lap, facing me. I pulled her in for a kiss, running my hands along her back.

"You know," I told her, "throwing women at me is not what makes me happy. Having you makes me happy."

"Maybe, sir," she said with a smile, "but I'm sure having me and having me throw women at you doesn't hurt."

"And how was your workout today?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Good," she replied. "I forgot to give you this." She got up and got a piece of paper. It was from Nelly, and it said that everything was going well and Becky was cooperating completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.