Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Sunday - Day 9

As I woke up on Sunday morning, I thought back to last evening when Jamie had first begun to suck me off. At the time, I had compared her style to Becky's, and thought how nice it would be to have them both do me at the same time. And now it was happening. I could feel two tongues sliding up and down my cock, one on each side. Occasionally, they would meet at the top for a kiss. They actually kissed each other around the head of my cock. It was a weird and amazing feeling.

Soon they began taking turns, with one of them taking my cock in her mouth while the other licked around my balls. Their styles were different enough that I could tell Becky was on my right side and Jamie was on the left. I could tell for sure when Becky took my cock in her mouth, and Jamie dipped her tongue down as far as my asshole. For someone who had expressed shock at Becky's licking my cock off after being in her ass, Jamie seemed inordinately drawn to asses.

I looked down and all I could see was a red head and a blonde fighting over my cock. I leaned my head back and sighed with pleasure. When Jamie took my cock back in her mouth, Becky said, "Sir, you said that I could shave you this weekend. Can I do it now?" I guess she probably felt that it would be easier to lick my balls if they were not covered in hair. Since I know I love a naked pussy, I couldn't deny her a naked cock.

"OK," I said. "Do you mind if I clean up a bit first?"

"No, sir," she replied, "but I'm not sure if I'll be able to detach Jamie from your cock. I know! Jamie, if you stop doing that now, I'll make sure it's you who gets his cum in her mouth when I'm done."

Jamie pulled off me slowly, until my cock came out of her mouth with a pop. "OK, but I'm going to hold you to that," she told Becky.

I got up and went to the bathroom. They both joined me as I brushed my teeth. I normally pee first, but they left me in a state where that would be impossible, and I needed time to let it go down. As I brushed, Becky was getting shaving supplies together. Finally I was ready to pee, and Becky came over and said, "Please let me help, sir!"

Becky stood to the side of me and held my cock. She aimed for the bowl, and did a pretty good job for a first time. She had to adjust her aim a bit, but didn't make a mess at all. She even shook my dick the way I do. Where she differed from me is that when she was done, she dropped to her knees and licked the tip off and sucked the whole thing in. She pulled off it and said, "All done, sir."

I smiled at her as she led me back to the bed. She laid me down and set up a bowl, shaving cream, scissors, washcloths and a whole bunch of disposable razors. I hadn't realized it would be such a huge production. "How much of me are you expecting to shave?" I asked.

Becky grinned and said, "I need to make sure that my razors are always sharp. You are pretty hairy, and I'll probably go through a lot of razors before I'm done."

Becky started with the scissors. Now I trust Becky implicitly, but I have to admit that seeing those scissors near my cock and balls, I was a little nervous. I didn't say anything, but I must have shown something, because Jamie said, "Don't worry. She would miss them more than you if anything happened to them. She'll be careful."

"I don't know about that," I muttered. Nonetheless, I made no move to stop her. In fact, I made absolutely no move at all, not wanting her to slip. She quickly trimmed my hair down very short all around. One good thing was immediately apparent: my cock looked bigger. Nothing stokes a man's ego more than feeling his cock is bigger!

"Ready, sir?" Becky asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied.

Becky foamed on some shaving cream, and went to work. It took a long time, and she did switch out razors quite often. It was especially weird when she did my scrotum, pulling it out to do it. She even asked Jamie to help. In some ways it was strangely clinical. All I could do, however, is close my eyes and pray.

Becky did a very good job, only nicking me once. I use an electric shaver on my face, and this was my first experience with a razor on myself. When she was done with my cock and balls she had me turn over and get on my hands and knees. Then she did the crack of my ass as well! I am not a particularly hairy man, but I did have some hair there. "This will be better for Jamie when she is licking you," Becky said. I had my head facing Jamie, and when I looked up at her I could see her blushing.

When she was done with my ass, Becky called Jamie over to help her with the lotion. They both applied lotion to my ass and balls, using both their hands and fingertips. During the whole time that I was being shaved I was not hard, the blood all having run off, afraid of the razor. While they were applying lotion, however, the blood started returning to my cock. When they finished my ball sack and ass, they had me turn over and applied the lotion to my pubic area. It seems they felt that my cock also needed lotion, as they pumped their hands up and down my cock, until it was fully hard.

"You can open your eyes now and look," said Becky. I stood up and went to the mirror. It certainly looked bigger, almost scary, but it was weird to me.

"It looks a little strange to me," I said. "But you girls tell me what you think."

"I think it looks fabulous, sir, and I can't wait to get it in me!" Becky said.

"I think it looks great too!" Jamie said. "But you did one thing wrong, Becky. Go sit on the bed, sir."

I did as I was commanded as Becky cleared away the tools and Jamie went to the bathroom. Jamie came back with a new wet washcloth and proceeded to wipe the lotion off my cock and balls. "You silly girl!" she said to Becky. "The lotion goes on after we get to taste him!"

With that, she bent over and took one of my balls into her mouth. "Mmmm, no hair," she said.

"Let me have some of that!" Becky cried, and jumped into bed with us. Soon both women were licking and sucking all around and on my cock.

I was getting close when Becky told Jamie, "I'm sorry, but I have to feel his shaved cock on my bald pussy!" She climbed onto me and slipped her cunt over my cock. She was right; it felt amazing. I could feel her skin rubbing against mine, and when the angle was right, I even think I felt her clit.

"Oh! This is so good!" she said. Unfortunately, between the wake-up blow-job, the fondling and the new feelings I was getting against my shaved skin, I didn't last long at all. Even before she was ready I was pumping my cum into her pussy.

"Hey!" cried Jamie when I had finished, "That's not fair! You promised me that I'd get to eat his cum!"

"I always keep my promises," Becky said. She rolled off of me, spread her legs, smiled up at Jamie and said, "Come and get it!"

Jamie smiled back and dove in between her legs. I needn't have worried about Becky not getting off with me, because Jamie took care of that in spades. After the third or fourth time Becky came, Jamie stopped and said, "Delicious. I think I got all of it."

Becky laughed weakly and said, "You got all of it a long time ago. But you feel free to search for more anytime you want!"

"It's still not fair!" Jamie said. "You both got off this morning, but I didn't!"

"You're right," I said. I pulled her over and rolled on top of her. I wasn't hard yet, but I spread both our legs and said, "Becky, get in here and lick both of us!"

"Yes, sir!" Becky replied.

I started kissing Jamie, seriously making out with her, when I felt Becky settle between our legs. I didn't feel anything on me, but I could tell when she started licking Jamie by the change in her kissing. Soon I felt Becky's tongue on my cock. She only did it for a few seconds, and then the tongue was gone, but it was a real turn-on knowing that it was just a few inches lower in Jamie's pussy.

In a surprisingly short time the combination of Jamie's kisses, her tits pressed against my chest and Becky's light licks on my cock got me hard again. Then Jamie started quivering in orgasm, and I got even harder. Becky then took my whole cock in her mouth. Given the angle, it was bent backwards almost painfully, but the angle also served to turn me on even more.

Becky pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled me back a little. Then she placed the tip of my cock against Jamie's pussy and pushed it in. She kept pushing until her hand no longer fit between us, and then she reached behind and shoved my ass till I was completely buried in Jamie. As I started moving in and out she tried to lick where we were connected, but that wasn't working. I told her to move out from between our legs.

After Becky was gone, I rolled over, managing to stay planted in Jamie. Jamie started bouncing up and down on me, and I called Becky over to me. I grabbed her hair and pulled her close to me. I kissed her, and then held her head away so that I could look into her eyes.

"Do you realize that you just put your boyfriend's cock into your best friend?" I asked her. "That you made me fuck her? Do you realize what kind of slut that makes you?"

"Yes, sir!" she breathed. "It makes me a slut who just wants to please her master. A slut who will do anything to make you happy! A slut who will find women for you to fuck! A slut for you, sir!"

I kissed her again, hard, bruising her lips. "A slut that does make me happy," I told her. "Now go kiss your best friend, and thank her for allowing me to fuck her."

Becky jumped up and grabbed Jamie in a hug. "Thank you so much for this. Thank you for fucking my boyfriend. I love you so much. Thank you for making me happy!" she said, while kissing and hugging Jamie.

I grabbed Becky's hair again and pulled her down so that I could lick her neck and ear. I whispered to her, "Do you remember what you tried to do last night in the living room while I was fucking Jamie?"

"Yes, sir!" she replied.

"Go do it again, now, and do a good job!" I instructed.

When Becky moved away I started concentrating on Jamie. I pulled her down so that I could lick and bite her tits. She seemed to really like it when I bit her tits. As I was nibbling on her, I reached behind her and pulled on her ass. I could feel Becky's hair as she settled in.

Jamie's eyes opened even wider and she said, "You made her do that. You made her lick my ass!"

"I make her do a lot of fun things," I replied.

Jamie started kissing me hard. "When are you going to fuck my ass?" she asked me.

"Not until you make a decision, one way or another," I told her. She continued kissing me until she screamed her orgasm into my mouth. She pulled back and flung her head up. I grabbed her and bit down on one of her nipples while squeezing the other one hard. That caused her to cum even harder. I eased off and just moved back and forth, sucking on both her nipples. She might have cum, but I was not even close. As she started coming down I felt Becky licking where we were joined.

When Jamie started moving again, I told her to stop and pulled her off. I had Becky lie at the head of the bed, and had Jamie on her hands and knees between her legs. I got up behind Jamie and pushed into her cunt. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head into Becky's cunt.

Until yesterday, I had never been in a threesome. This weekend I had not only fucked two women, but I had them in a number of positions and watched them pleasure each other. Life was certainly good!

I kept fucking Jamie until both of them had been through another orgasm. Then I had them switch. I sank into Becky's cunt as she went to work on Jamie. After a few strokes I pulled out, and prepared to fuck Becky's ass. "Sir!" she said, looking back at me, "I haven't greased myself up yet this morning!"

I spanked her ass and said, "I should do you dry to teach you to be ready for me!"

Becky said, "Yes, sir! Fuck me dry. Please teach me a lesson." Clearly, she did not realize that I was joking. I thought that I would run with it, but I did not want to damage her, or me. So I dipped my fingers in her cunt and pushed a finger into her ass to get it wet. My finger was pulled right in. Clearly, she was still at least partially lubricated from yesterday. I moved some more of her fluids into her ass, and fucked her cunt a little more to get my cock thoroughly soaked. Then I pushed it into her ass.

Her ass was tight, but still reasonably moist. I started fucking her, playing to the fantasy. "I'm going to fuck your ass raw. I'll teach you a lesson. Take it!"

She was screaming now, between licks of Jamie's pussy. "Yes! Fuck my ass, sir! Hurt me! Teach me to take better care of you! Use me! Fuck me! Use me!" She kept screaming and taunting me to fuck her harder, and I did, but not for long. Becky had one hand playing with Jamie's pussy, and one hand playing with her own. She was cumming almost non-stop. Finally, I couldn't take it and I pulled out till only my head was in her ass and blew my load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.