Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Tuesday - Day 4

I could get very, very used to this. Once again, I awoke to a lovely blowjob. Becky was licking gently up the sides of my cock, then swirling her tongue around it like the stripe up the side of a candy cane. She would then take the head in her mouth and suck gently. I was contemplating coming into her mouth when I looked down at her. She smiled up at me and said, "Good morning, sir," before continuing her task.

Becky was again dressed for work. She had on a lovely button down blouse and a skirt. Of course, there were no panties under the skirt. "This morning," I said to her, "I would like to see my professional looking wake-up slut riding me."

"Yes, sir!" Becky said happily, as she eagerly hiked her skirt up and climbed on top of me.

She placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy when I warned her, "Slowly." She dropped down very slowly until her ass rested on my balls. "Stop," I told her. I rearranged her skirt, and looked at her. She was lovely, sitting there dressed for work. At first glance, you could not tell if she was just sitting on me, or if she was impaled on me. Of course, my cock could certainly tell. Seeing her like this gave me delicious ideas.

"You can move now," I told her, "but only side to side, not up and down."

"Yes, sir!" she grinned at me, and started slowly moving her hips in circles.

"I don't think I want to go all day without seeing you, today," I told her. "Are you free for lunch?"

"Oh, yes sir! Where would you like to go?" she asked.

"I'll come by your office to pick you up, and I'll let you know then," I told her. It's always interesting having a conversation with someone that is slowly fucking you. I slid my hand up her thighs, slowly pushing her skirt up until her bald pussy was exposed. I put my thumb on her clit and started moving it around, to Becky's obvious appreciation.

"Hey, your pussy is still smooth. Does a waxing last this long?" I asked.

"Mostly, sir," Becky breathed at me, "but I've been shaving it every morning to make sure. I know you like it smooth."

"Just like a little girl's," I said. "Are you my little girl?"

"Oh, yes sir, I'm your naughty little girl! Your bad little girl!," and with that she was cumming. Seeing her face, and feeling her jerking around on top of me put me over the edge as well.

After a few minutes of resting, Becky lifted her pussy off my cock and rested her pussy on my crotch. I could feel our juices leaking on me, and I told her so.

"I know, sir, but I promise I'll clean it up. If I don't let them drip out a little it will make a mess of my clothes. And I don't want to get off of you just yet and go to the bathroom."

Becky stayed on me for a few minutes, but then realized she had to leave for work. So she climbed off and surveyed my cock. It was quite messy. "Mmmmm, breakfast," she said, and started cleaning me off with her tongue. She looked up at me and said, "I love cleaning you off sir, but I keep getting hair in my mouth. Would you mind if I shaved you?"

I thought about it as she finished up and said, "OK, but no waxing - I'm not nearly as brave as you. And I am annoyed enough having to shave my face, so if you start this, it is your responsibility to keep me smooth. And you'd better be careful! I wouldn't want him out of commission."

"Neither would I, sir!" she replied.

"Then you can start this weekend. Now go to work," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she said, and gave me a big kiss before going off to work.


At work I realized that I had been having much more relaxing, enjoyable days since I'd been starting the day off right. A blow job and a fuck beat a cup of coffee any day! But I had plans for lunch, so I went to the corner deli and got Becky a soup and sandwich. I went over to her building, and wandered into her office.

When I walked into her office, she was in a discussion with a co-worker, a tall brunette. When she saw me she almost ran over and gave me a big kiss. "Oh, you're here already, sir!" Becky said. "I wasn't expecting you yet." She turned to her co-worker and said, "Sorry, Rachel, we'll have to finish this later. I've got a lunch date."

After Rachel left, Becky asked, "Where are we going for lunch?"

I had Becky sit at her desk and said, "You will be eating this lovely sandwich at your desk. And I will be eating my lovely Becky under the desk."

"But, sir..." Becky started nervously. Then she got a wicked grin on her face, pushed herself away from the desk and let me climb under. She wiggled her skirt up, and rolled herself back under the desk. I heard her open her lunch as I moved my face between her legs and started my lunch. I figured she deserved at least a half hour for lunch, so I started nice and slow.

I licked all around her lips and thighs, staying away from her clit for the moment. Then I pulled her to the edge of her chair and started taking long licks up, starting at her asshole and going all the way to her clit, letting my tongue slip deeply into her pussy on each stroke. At the end of each stroke, I took my head away for a moment and then started at the bottom again. I loved drinking her juices, and I was getting a large serving from her today.

I was about to attack her clit when I heard her door open. Someone started to come in and then realized that Becky was in the office. "Oh, I'm sorry Becky," I heard. "I just needed the Banyan file and Rachel said you had gone out to lunch."

"That's OK. I'm just eating my lunch at my desk. You can get the file." The last word was a bit strained as I let my tongue swipe at her clit. I then moved it very slowly, barely touching around the outside of her pussy lips.

"Are you OK, Becky?" the intruder asked. "You look a bit flushed."

"I'm fine," Becky said. But she was not fine; she was quickly approaching an orgasm.

"Here it is. Thanks, Becky," said the stranger.

"Can you close the door behind you?" Becky asked. "I think I'll rest a bit after I finish lunch."

"Sure," came the reply, and I heard the door close. As the door closed I grabbed Becky's clit between my teeth and buried two fingers in her cunt. She squeaked as she came, juices pouring out onto my face.

I pushed her chair back and knelt up to kiss her. "Oh, sir, that was so hot. I think she suspected! And look at the mess I made of your face." With that, Becky proceeded to lick my face clean.

"If you think it was hot getting eaten in your office, wait for what's next. Go lock your door, then bend over your desk." I couldn't tell if Becky was scared but excited, or excited but scared as she did what I told her. I raised her skirt and lowered my zipper.

I submerged my cock in her from behind, and Becky shoved her fist in her mouth to restrain her groan. I moved my cock in and out slowly and ran my hands around her ass, running my finger down her ass crack and around her puckered hole. "God, I wish I had thought to bring something so that I could fuck this delicious looking ass of yours," I told her.

Becky turned her head to look at me and said, "You can, sir."

"I can what?" I asked.

"You can fuck my ass, sir."

"I didn't bring any K-Y, and I think it would be a little painful without," I said.

She just looked at me, her eyes half closed, and said, "But sir, every morning I now clean myself out and grease myself up so that you can take me if you want. I am still lubricated, and you should feel free to use me as you want."

I pulled out of her, turned her over, and asked, "Who are you, and what have you done with my Becky?"

Becky giggled and said, "It's me, sir, but I am going to prove to you that you can never do better with anyone else. By the time this month is over you won't even be able to imagine how life could be better without me." And with that, she reached up and gave me a tonsil-clearing kiss. Then she flipped back over and said, "Now fuck you little slut's ass!"

Remember what I've said about not turning down a woman in need? I buried my cock into her in one stroke, and true to her word, she was well lubricated. "Oh, sir, I'm going to have to start bringing a gag to work, because I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep quiet. Please cover my mouth for me!"

So with my cock buried in her ass, I grabbed her hair in one hand and pulled her head back, and moved my other hand to cover her mouth, stopping on the way to squeeze a nipple. Then I started pounding into her, though I was careful not to let my body slap on her ass too noisily. Becky did a fair job of being quiet, though my hand did muffle quite a few groans and grunts, and a few of my grunts got out as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.