Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Sunday - Day 2

I woke up to the smell of waffles and a warm, wet, sucking feeling on my cock. I luxuriated in it for a few moments, and then looked down at Becky. She pulled off my cock, smiled up at me, and said, "This morning I thought I'd be both your wake- up slut and your serving wench." She nodded to the bedside where there was a plate of waffles and a glass of orange juice (I'm one of those heathens who doesn't drink coffee).

"Would you like for me to continue, would you like to use my body in some other way, or shall I serve you breakfast, sir?" Becky asked. Choices, choices, choices.

"Come up here, you temptress," I told her, and grabbed her on top of me for some serious kissing. When I felt relatively satisfied with the kiss, I turned over and said, "I think I'd like to feed you. Stay right there."

I got the waffles, cut them into small bits, and dunked them liberally in syrup. I took turns putting a piece in my mouth, then another in her. Since she was lying under me, occasional drops of syrup inevitably ended up on her chest, stomach and neck. It was a lot of work, but I made the sacrifice and cleaned it up with my tongue. Somehow I also managed to get some on my cock, which she was kind enough to clean off for me.

When I was done, I had her get on her hands and knees, and I poured a line of syrup from her tailbone to her neck. I then slowly licked up all the syrup, starting from her tailbone (OK, maybe I started a little lower than that) and up to her neck. As I moved up, I lined my cock up with her pussy, and slowly impaled her as I moved my tongue up her back. When I was done cleaning her back, I settled in to a nice, slow fuck.

I was feeling like teasing her today, so I never let her get too close to coming, right until the very end. Right before she was going to come, I pulled out and said, "You know, I think I would like a blowjob this morning." She groaned, but turned around and buried her face in my crotch. She continued the theme of slow and dragged it out for quite some time, before I came hard in her mouth. When I was done, she cleaned me completely, and looked at me expectantly.

"Up," I said, giving her as a quick swat, "we have to get clean and go shopping."

"Yes, sir," she said, and we got into the shower. It was playful as we washed each other, and I got her even more excited, but not enough to help let her cum.

I had Becky get dressed in a skirt that came to mid thigh and a nice v-neck tee shirt. When we were ready to leave, I said, "There is one more thing I'd like you to wear today."

I went to the toys she had purchased the day before, and pulled out the anal training kit. Her eyes widened as I got out the smallest butt plug and the lubricant. "Bend over and put your hands on the bed," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she said quietly. When she was bent over, I pulled her skirt up over her ass. First, I licked and nibbled at it, finding it too sexy to resist. Then, I licked my tongue around her puckered hole. Finally, I lubed the butt plug and inserted it as she grunted.

"Does that hurt," I asked?

"No, sir, but it feels full," she responded.

"Well, that should keep you occupied while we shop," I told her.

She looked over at me and asked, "I have to have this in me while we shop? What about in changing rooms?"

"If someone asks, you may tell them that I am training you to accept my cock in your ass," I instructed her.

She looked back down, took a couple of deep breaths and said, "Yes, sir."

I slapped her ass, put her dress back down, and said, "Let's go."

It was still too early to visit the store where she had shopped yesterday, but we went to a mall. As we proceeded, I could tell that she was walking a little gingerly. "Does it hurt," I asked.

"Not exactly, sir," she replied, "but it's not exactly comfortable, either."

I walked with her a little ways longer, till I came to the alcove where the restrooms were. As it was still early, there was no one around. "I'll tell you what," I said. "If you are not sopping wet, then I will let you go into the restroom and remove it."

She blushed and lowered her head, and I slipped my hand under her skirt. As I suspected, it was like a fountain. I dipped two fingers in her and I could feel the butt plug through the back wall of her pussy. I also flicked her clit, and in just seconds she was close to coming. I pulled out, licked off one of my fingers and presented the other to her.

"So that is uncomfortable?" I asked, as she cleaned off my finger with her mouth.

"I didn't say unpleasant, sir," she smirked at me.

"You'd better be careful, missy, or I'll take you over my knee right here!" I told her.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry," she said, entirely un-chastened.

We continued strolling the mall, looking at dresses and skirts in the various stores. I had her try some outfits on, but all the dressing rooms were private and there was no one worth showing Becky off to. We ended up purchasing a few outfits, but nothing too fabulous, mostly nice skirts and blouses for her to wear to work.

Soon it was time to head over to the boutique she had shopped in yesterday. When we arrived, Becky didn't see the woman from yesterday. I was disappointed, and I could not tell if Becky was disappointed or relieved. We looked around and the clothes here were definitely sexier and more revealing. I had picked out a couple of short skirts with high slits when a voice behind us asked, "Can I help you find something?"

I turned around and looked at the saleswoman. She was dressed professionally in a skirt and blouse and had blonde hair, slightly longer than shoulder length. She had blue eyes and large breasts. A few years younger and she would have been mistaken as a high school cheerleader. When Becky turned around, she said, "Oh, it's you again!"

So this was the saleswoman from yesterday. We introduced ourselves, and her name was Christine. "What are you looking for today?" she asked Becky.

Before Becky could answer I said, "Well, Christine, as Becky told you yesterday, most of her clothes are fairly conservative. Those are no longer acceptable, so I need to pick out clothes for her that please me. Is there anything in this store that you think would please me?"

Christine looked at me, then at Becky, and smiled nervously. "I'm sure there is a lot in this store that you will like," she replied. "What kind of item are you looking for?"

"Absolutely no pants," I said, "or anything that is too difficult to get off or around in a hurry. Becky will be losing a couple of sizes soon, so I don't want to get too much, but what we do get should be tight in all the right places. They should be comfortable, but that is secondary to how it looks to me."

Christine seemed to regain some of her composure and started picking some items out for Becky. I held them up in front of Becky, treating her almost like a mannequin. When we had enough items, I told Christine, "Becky is a little jumpy this morning, so perhaps you could help her get into some of these outfits?"

Christine looked in surprise from me to Becky and finally said, "I'd be happy to."

Then I said, "Becky, follow Christine and try on the outfits. Come out with each of them on so I can decide what you should get."

"Yes, sir," Becky replied.

Christine led Becky into the changing area, and later that day Becky reported to me the following conversation. When they got in the back, Becky began acting submissive to Christine. She asked, "Which outfit shall I try on first?"

Christine knew something was going on, and asked Becky, "What is the deal? Are you really going to let him dress you?"

Becky replied, "I am going to let him do whatever he wants with me."

"What are you, his slave?" Christine asked.

"Oh no, not yet, but I hope to be one day," Becky replied.

"So you do anything that he wants?" Christine asked.

"Yes," was Becky's answer.

Christine moved closer, backing Becky up against the wall. "And if he told you to do what I wanted, would you do it?"

"Yes, if he told me to," Becky replied.

"Maybe I'll ask him for you," Christine said, backing off a little and running her hand down Becky's cheek.

"I'm not sure you'd like that," Becky told her.

"Why not?" asked Christine.

"Because," Becky said, moving forward until it was Christine backed to the wall, "before he'd give me to you he'd want something from you. And I'm pretty sure what he'd want is your ass."

"What do you mean?" Christine asked.

"I mean," Becky replied, "that he would strip you naked, bend you over, and bury his amazing cock deep into that sexy ass of yours." And with that Becky leaned forward and put a quick kiss on Christine's lips. Then Becky backed up, looked at Christine with a twinkle in her eyes, and again asked, "Which outfit shall I try on first?"

Christine regained her composure a little and picked out a short, revealing purple outfit and said, "Try this."

Becky removed her clothes, putting them on the chair behind her. She made sure that she turned around, so that Christine could see the butt-plug still firmly in place. Christine saw, and gasped, "What is that?"

"That is a butt-plug. He is training me to accept his cock in my ass," Becky told her, as I had instructed her to.

"You were serious about what you said before?" Christine asked.

Becky just smiled and put the dress on. Then she left the dressing room and came out to me. I had her turn all around, twirl to see how high the dress went, and then bend over, both towards me and away so that I could see what would be exposed when she did that. When she bent towards me her breasts were completely visible, and all the way down to her bare pussy. When she bent away from me, I could see the lips of her pussy peeking out.

I liked it, but I wanted to see more, so I told her to try on the next one. I noticed that Christine was flushed, and appeared to be perspiring.

As Becky tried on the next dress, Christine looked at her and said, "Your thighs are wet."

Becky was quite getting into the scene, so she said, "I know. When he fucked me this morning he would not let me cum and I am very wound up." Christine was once again shocked as Becky left to show me this outfit.

As she was changing into the next outfit, Christine asked her quietly, "Would it be worth it?"

"Would what be worth it?" Becky asked.

"Would it be worth giving him my ass to have you?" Christine responded.

Now it was Becky's turn to be shocked. She had been having fun teasing, but now it looked like Christine was getting more serious.

"I don't know," said Becky. "I've never been with a woman. Maybe you need to ask him if I'm worth it."

When they came out they both looked flushed. I had Becky twirl for me, and asked Christine, "Do you think she looks sexy in that?"

Christine looked over Becky, licked her lips and said, "Oh, yeah." Becky giggled and headed back to the changing room, pulling Christine with her.

The next dress had a built in push up bra, and as Becky was getting into it, Christine said, "Let me help," and grabbed Becky's breast to place it in the cup correctly.

Becky groaned and said, "Don't let me sit down, or I'll ruin the back of this dress!" Christine gaped at her as Becky came back to me.

As this was the last dress she was to try on, I told Christine, "I'll take this one, the first and the second."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.