Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Saturday - Day 1

I woke slowly to a wonderful sensation from my crotch. I looked over at the clock and it was 8:30am. I looked down at my cock, and there was a beautiful woman stuck to the end of it. The room smelled like I imagine a not very well run bordello would, of raw dirty sex.

Becky pulled her head of my cock with a pop, smiled up at me and said, "Good Morning. I'm your wake-up slut. It's 8:30 in the morning, the weather is beautiful, and my body is yours to do with as you'd like." She put her mouth over the head of my cock again before popping off quickly and adding, "Sir."

Then she slowly dropped her head back down the length of my cock. I lay back and enjoyed the lovely blowjob that I was getting. She was doing a fabulous job, licking up the sides, tickling my balls with her tongue and providing expert suction to my shaft. Given last night's activities, I wasn't in danger of cumming too quickly, so I just enjoyed.

However, it was also time for another object lesson. "Becky," I said, "I would like to enjoy you as well. Swing yourself up here into a 69." Becky looked up, clearly not happy with this. I had not allowed her to clean up last night, and she was quite messy then. I imagine she felt very dirty today. But I was going to teach her that no matter how she felt about her body, she should make it available to me.

To her credit, Becky did not hesitate much. She swung her legs around over my shoulders. She kept herself on her hands and knees, with her crotch well over and away from my face. I surveyed her for a minute or two as Becky continued concentrating on my cock. She was a mess. There was dried pussy juices all over her thighs, her pussy hair was matted down and a little crusty, and our mixed cum was flecked around her pussy lips.

Her actual cunt, however, was mostly cleaned off by the fresh juices that seemed to be pouring out of her. I never imagined she would be able to produce that much sweet fluid.

"We're going to have a little contest know Becky," I said. She pulled herself off my cock and looked down between her legs toward my face. "I am going to eat you now, and you are going to eat me. If you make me come before you do, there will be consequences. However, if you can make me come within one minute of your coming, I'll provide a treat for you during the day. Ready?" She nodded. "The let's begin," I said.

I pulled her crotch down to my face. She resisted a little, but one light slap on her sexy ass and she stopped fighting me. I started swabbing her pussy lips with my tongue. It was a little rancid at first, but I was willing to put up with it for this lesson. Very quickly all I could taste were her fresh, succulent juices.

While I was working on her, she went back to pleasuring me. She was doing an excellent job of keeping me close to the edge without going over. I, on the other hand, had no such concern and was attacking her pussy and her clit liberally with my tongue. I dipped my fingers in her pussy, and played around with the outside of her asshole.

Once again, she seemed to be getting close to coming. Her coordination on my cock was going and she was breathing harder and harder. She was reduced to just sucking on the sides of my cock with her lips. Just as it felt like she was going over the edge, I shoved a finger into her ass and she threw her head back and screamed. More liquid leaked out of her red pussy and her ass clenched and unclenched around my finger.

Just a few seconds later she came down part way from her orgasm and attacked my cock. She swallowed most of it, and I felt the head of my dick pressing against her throat. She was moving her tongue around my cock in her mouth and she was tickling my balls with her fingernails. She had kept me close enough to the edge that within seconds I was coming. She sucked all my juice into her mouth and she continued laving my cock until I became too sensitive and made her stop.

She put her head down on my thigh and said, "Sir, I was too caught up in your cock to pay attention to time. Did I win my treat?"

"You certainly did, my horny little slut, and I'll be sure to give you a treat later today." I still had my finger in her ass, and when I called her a horny slut, her ass clenched. Something else I would have to follow up on later.

After basking in my morning cum, I pulled my finger out of her ass, slapped her ass and said, "Time for our morning ablutions. Let's go pee and shower."

"Who goes first?" she asked.

"We'll go together," I said.

We went into the bathroom, and I said, "You pee first, but spread your legs because I want to see." I'd never actually see a girl peeing, and I wanted to. She sat on the toilet with her legs spread wide and a large blush on her face and chest. It took her a moment or two to get over the shyness and start peeing. I heard it hissing in the bowl, and saw a little, but not really enough. I'd just have to get her to do it more exposed later.

When she was done, she looked up at me and said, "Can I wipe now?"

"Don't bother, yet," I said, "and keep your legs open. I need to go as well, and I don't want to bother you to get up from the toilet." With that, I moved in front of her and aimed by dick between her legs. She looked completely surprised and almost ready to bolt, but she didn't. She sat there while I started to piss. My first stream was actually pretty accurate, going right between her legs into the bowl, but I soon corrected that, and moved the stream up so that I was pissing right onto her pussy. She looked at my cock, the steam of urine, her now soaking pussy, and then up to me, with an undecipherable look on her face. At least it wasn't disgust, and I got to fulfill another fantasy.

As I was getting to the end, I moved closer so as not to make a mess of the floor. As the stream petered out, I moved it up a little so the last drops went on her lower stomach. I then shook off the excess, spraying her tits and face a little. As I stood there with just a little left on the tip, I was about to tell her to clean me off when she darted her head forward and swiped the end of my cock with her tongue before wrapping her mouth around my cock to finish cleaning it off

When she was done, she looked up at me with a mischievous look on her face and said, "You did say that I should clean you off every time it gets dirty."

Just when I think she has reached the limits of amazing me, she does something like this. I knelt down in front of her, grabbed her head and gave her a deep kiss. It was very nice, but reminded me that we didn't brush our teeth yet.

"You go brush your teeth while I start the shower, and then I'll brush mine," I told her. We both brushed our teeth, and then got into the shower. It was fun washing her while taking liberties with her, which she thoroughly enjoyed. In addition to the usual spots, I soaped up a finger and made sure to clean out her asshole a little bit, more to get her used to it then for cleaning purposes.

When we were done, I had her make sure that my cock was free of soap by testing with her mouth, and then I did the same for her nipples and pussy. I think she was quite surprised when I had her bend over and I performed the same check on her asshole, but the only comment she made was a satisfied "Ohhhh."

When we were finished with the shower, I had her lie on the bed while I went and got a big cardboard box. I then told her, "For the next thirty days, the only thing separating your pussy with the outside air will be a bikini bottom if we go swimming or some workout shorts for the gym. So what I want you to do now is get all your pants and all your panties and put them in this box. At the end of the month you can have them back or give them to charity, depending on what happens."

She went to her drawers and did what I told her. After she was done, I asked her to get out her skirts. She did so, and I saw one skirt that I really liked. It was a white leather mini-skirt that I don't remember ever seeing her in it. I had her try it on, and it covered her to just below her pussy. She looked so sexy standing there in just the skirt and no top that I told her, "Until we find you more stuff, the outfit that you are wearing is your new official uniform for when you are at home."

I slipped on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and told Becky to get herself dressed for her errands and come to the living room when she was done. I went to the living room and grabbed my video camera. I set up the camera hooked to my computer and motion sensor. I placed the camera in a location from which it had a view of the kitchen, living room and front door.

When Becky came down, she was wearing a short, flowery skirt and a tight white tee shirt. She was not wearing a bra, and I assume she was not wearing any panties, since she no longer had any. I pointed out the video camera and said, "I always wondered what you did when you were home and I was not, and I now I will find out, even more so now since you will be nearly naked all of the time."

She definitely did not seem comfortable with being naked on video, but I was absolutely going to be getting a lot of video and pictures of her doing a lot worse than walking around naked, so I wasn't going to let her back out of this.

"Should I take gym clothes?" she asked.

"Not today. You won't do a full workout, so you shouldn't need it," I responded. "Let's go."


We went out to a gym that was close to our apartment. The woman at the counter asked if she could help us and I said, "Yes, I'd like to sign Becky up and get her a personal trainer." She called someone over who introduced herself as Veronica. Veronica was dressed in a gym logo tee shirt, and had an amazing set of tits. They had to be 40-DD at least. She seemed to have made use of the gym herself, because she was in fairly good shape. She had reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. She started us through the paperwork, and I asked to meet with the personal trainers they had on staff, explaining that I wanted a woman to work with Becky.

Veronica told me that there were three available here today, and she brought them over. The first was a black woman, tall and lean, whose name was Jane. The second was a white woman, Mickey, with black hair, a little shorter than Jane. The third woman was about as tall as Jane. She had short hair, colored blonde in a very tight pixie cut. She had a slight Russian accent and her name was Nelly.

When they were all together, I explained what I wanted. "I am looking for a personal trainer for Becky. She will be coming in every day, and I want you to meet with her at least twice a week."

Jane looked over at Becky, who had been sitting quietly, and asked, "Becky, what are your goals?"

Becky looked at me, and I shook my head at her. I told Jane, "I am the one hiring the personal trainer. I will be setting the goals and I will be getting status reports. I am the client, not Becky. Becky is simply the one that you will be working with."

Becky looked embarrassed. Veronica looked amused, Jane looked upset, Mickey looked indignant, and Nelly looked intrigued. "Veronica," I said, "I think we will start with Nelly and see how that works out."

"Very well," she said, and Jane and Mickey left us.

"What are your goals for Becky?" Nelly asked me.

I smiled at her and said, "Becky has let herself go. She is starting to gain weight and lose definition, and I want her back to what she looked like 5 years ago.

"In addition, some of her new activities will require significant aerobic activity and a certain degree of limberness," I said, with a wicked smile at Becky, who flushed even more. "She needs to build stamina and flexibility."

"I think I can definitely help her, if she is willing to put the effort in," said Nelly.

"Oh, she will put the effort in. I would like you to send her back to me with a status report after every session. If you feel that she is not working to her full potential, let me know and we can address that at home," I said ominously. "I am sure that I can correct bad behaviors without any problems.

"In fact," I continued, "if she is not behaving herself here, the occasional swat on her behind should motivate her appropriately. Now can you show us around the facility?"

We all stood up, Becky blushing furiously. As she got up, I noticed something about her, so I walked over and whispered in her ear, "I may have to let you wear panties when you are with me just to keep you from ruining too many of your clothes."

With a gasp, Becky put her hands behind her so that she could feel the wet spot where she had leaked onto her skirt. If possible, she turned even redder.

Veronica and Nelly led us out to the main floor. They showed us the free weight section and the classrooms and described some of the classes that she thought might be good for Becky to take. She then led us to the machine room. "Since Becky has not worked out seriously before," Nelly told me, "I think I will start her on some of these machines for weight training as well as the treadmills and bicycles."

"Why don't you put Becky through a few of the machines now, to show her what it will be like?" I asked Nelly.

"She is not really dressed appropriately. With a skirt... ," Nelly started.

"Don't worry about that, just get her into some sample positions," I broke in.

"OK," Nelly said with a smirk. Becky looked like she might make a run for the door. Nelly first put Becky on a machine where she lay face down and hooked her legs under a cushion. She had to lift her legs to lift the weight. The skirt came perilously close to her ass, but nothing inappropriate showed. Veronica and I stood behind her, and Veronica seemed to admire the view as much as I did.

The next machine was situated in front of a mirror. Becky had to sit in a chair and push weight up from her shoulders. Nelly made sure that Becky had correct form, which meant legs far apart and shoulders back and upright. All four of us could see Becky clearly in the mirror, with her chest pushed out, nipples standing at attention, and her pussy clearly visible under her skirt. Nelly made Becky do four repetitions before she could get up.

"Just one more machine to show you today," Nelly said. If Becky thought she would be getting a reprieve, she was wrong. This machine was once again in front of a mirror. On this machine, Becky's knees went on the outside of two cushions, and the goal was to spread her knees as far as she could then squeeze them together.

On the first repetition of this exercise, Becky was so embarrassed that she could not even look at herself in the mirror. She not only showed the hair of her pussy, but her pussy opened completely, showing us all a very wet, very pink, very excited cunt. Nelly made her do ten repetitions before stopping.

"Why don't I show Becky the dressing room?" Nelly asked me.

"Fine," I said.

As Nelly and Becky went into the changing area, I noticed one of the other trainers we had talked to, Mickey, followed her. Veronica asked me, "Is there anything that she won't do for you?"

"I haven't found anything yet, why?" I responded.

"Would you ever consider lending her out?" she asked. "I have to admit that she makes me completely hot."

"Not right now, but give me a few weeks and I might be interested in sharing," I replied.

"Would I have to follow the same rules she does?" Veronica asked.

"Would that be a problem?" I asked, looking directly into her eyes.

Veronica looked at me and shuddered a little bit, but our conversation cut off as Becky and Nelly came out of the changing area.

"All set?" I asked.

Becky nodded, and I told Nelly, "She'll be in each day at about 2:30pm, starting tomorrow. Is that OK with you?"

"That's fine," said Nelly. "I'm not normally here on Sunday's, but I'll make an exception and come in tomorrow. I look forward to working with you, Becky."

"And I look forward to following up on this conversation at a later date," Veronica said to me. "Thank you for signing Becky up."

As we were walking out, I asked Becky, "What happened in the changing room?"

"Mostly Nelly was just showing my around," Becky answered, "But that other trainer, Mickey, came in and kept asking me if I was alright, if you were doing anything bad to me, if I needed help. I just told her I was fine and to leave me alone, but I am not sure if she is convinced."

"And are you fine?" I asked, looking carefully at her. "How do you feel about what has happened this morning?"

Becky looked back at me, a considered expression on her face. "What you did to me in there was utterly embarrassing and humiliating. You treated me like a piece of property in front of all those people. They know that you could do anything to me. You exposed me to them. They saw my pussy! And sir, if a strong wind came by right now and blew over my clit, I would come like crazy!"

We were walking down the hallway to the entrance, and at the moment it was deserted. I grabbed Becky and shoved her to the wall. I jammed a finger up her overheated cunt and put another on her clit. At the same time my other hand went under her tee shirt and grabbed a nipple, while I locked my mouth on hers. Becky's eyes got wide in surprise and alarm for a moment, and then she felt my hands on her. Saying she came would be an understatement. She exploded. She melted. Or at least it felt like she was melting, given all the liquid that was pouring over my hand. After about 30 seconds, she sagged against me and whispered, "Oh, sir."

I straightened Becky up. My hand was soaked when I pulled it out from her skirt, and I held it up to her face. Becky looked at me for a moment and then started sucking on each of my fingers. "Leave some for me," I said, and I sucked the juices of the remaining fingers.

"You did so well in there," I said, "that I am going to take 5 more off your total, so you will only get 10 with the paddle tonight."

"Thank you, sir," Becky said.

As we turned towards the door, I saw that Veronica had followed us out and was watching from the end of the hallway, her hand in her pants. She saw me and she flushed, pulling her hand from her pants. I winked at her, and Becky and I left the gym.

"Sir, what did Veronica mean when she said she would follow up on the conversation later?" Becky asked.

"Oh, she had just asked if she could borrow you for a bit," I responded.

"What! Borrow me! How could she borrow me?" Becky exclaimed.

"You know," I said, "I give you to her for a day and tell you to do whatever she wants," I replied.

"You would do that?" she asked.

"If I did, would you listen to me, and do what she wanted?" I countered.

She was silent for while as we walked along. "I'm not sure, sir. I want to please you, but I don't know what I would do if the situation arose. I'd want to, for you, but I don't know if I could."

She looked at me, worried. I smiled at her. "That was very honest of you, Becky. I told her no, she could not have you." Becky sighed with relief.

"Of course, I also told her that in a few weeks I might share you with her, so you never know." She looked at me in shock, but after a moment smiled and held onto my arm.

"Its getting a little late in the day, and you still have a lot to do," I told Becky. "I think we are going to save most of the clothes shopping for tomorrow. What I want you to do today is buy one outfit for tonight, something that will please me. Do you remember your other errands for today?"

"Yes, sir. I need to go to the salon for my hair, top and bottom," Becky said with a smirk. "Then I need to buy some toys that you'd like. And of course, I need to get that dress."

"That's fine. I am going to go home for a little nap, and then I have to go into the office for a little while. I want you to take care of all your errands, and then we'll have dinner at Max's. Meet me in the bar at Max's at 7:00 to show me your new look."

"All of my new look, sir?" Becky asked me with a grin.

"You will definitely be showing me your entire new look in the restaurant, you cheeky little slut," I replied, grinning back at her. "You can drop your other packages off at the house before you get ready for dinner. I'm very proud of you. You are doing so well."

"Thank you, sir. I love you so much," Becky told me. Then, with a quick she was off on her errands.


I walked into the bar at Max's just after 7:00. I looked around, and didn't see Becky at first. Then she turned around, and I got a good look at her new hairstyle. Becky was sitting on a bar stool, and she was wearing a green wraparound dress that was very short. It was tied in such a way that her cleavage was quite evident, though her breasts were not in apparent danger of falling out. She had gotten the hair just right. It was nearly exactly the color red/orange that I loved, not obviously fake, nor too brown. She'd done good.

Her makeup looked better than I'd seen in a while, and from across the room it looked like she'd gotten her finger and toe nails polished as well. As I walked up to her, she uncrossed her legs, and then, to my surprise, opened them enough so that as I approached I could see right up her dress. The light wasn't great, but it sure looked to me like she had followed my orders to a tee.

When I got to her she remained on the bar stool, but she grabbed me in her arms and pulled me in for a big kiss. She then hugged me, putting her mouth by my ear and said, "Oh, sir, I feel like a new woman. Thank you."

"Let's go get seated," I said. It was early, so there wasn't much of a crowd in the bar, but as Becky gathered her stuff and settled her bar tab, I noticed that a large percentage of the men, and not a few women, were either looking at Becky lustfully or at me enviously.

It really made me think. Had Becky walked into this bar a few days ago she would have turned a few heads, but not attracted this much attention. A new haircut and makeup, a new sexy dress, and most importantly a new more open attitude, and all of a sudden it's like she's a goddess. Isn't life funny?

Becky, oblivious to my chain of thought, got up and said, "Ready?" her eyes sparkling happily. I was, so we went to the restaurant and were seated. We got a small, circular booth, and I seated Becky across from me so that I could look at her.

We placed our drink orders and I picked up the menu. I noticed that Becky had not picked up hers. I looked over at her and asked, "Are you not hungry?"

"Famished," she said.

"Do you know what you want?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Then shouldn't you be looking at the menu?" I inquired.

"That's not necessary," she said. "You just pick out anything you want for me, and I will eat it."

Boy was I dense. We had done this dance just last night (just last night!) If that was what she wanted, I was fine with that, although I hope she wasn't expecting me to make all her decisions, just the ones I cared about.

I looked at the menu and decided that as I planned to do with Becky, I wanted to try a little of everything. When the waiter came over, I asked that instead of main dishes, I'd like a sampling of appetizers and, if the chef could put together a sampler of main dishes as well, that would be great. He told me he would see what he could do, and off he went.

I looked across the table at Becky. I loved her new look, but there was something else I couldn't put my finger on. Then I got it. She looked happy. As I have mentioned before, Becky was not usually a happy person. She was always upset at something. Now, she simply seemed happy. I pointed this out to her.

"How do you feel, Becky?" I asked, "How do you really feel?"

"I feel so good; I feel so free," she replied. "I don't know why. When I was sitting at the salon, I thought about it a long time. I know I said I wanted to make you happy, and I was doing this for you. But the things that you have done to me, the things that you have put me through already, should have made me furious. Or at the very least, they should have made me feel cheap and used and taken advantage of.

"But they didn't. I feel happy, I feel content, I feel taken care of. You told me you would use me for your pleasure, but since you tried to break up with me, you have had exactly three orgasms while I have had so many that I lost count; certainly more than ten. Do you realize that in less than one day I have had more than ten orgasms?

"And not just ten plain orgasms. Each of them has been better than anything I have had before. How can you be doing that to me? How can you make me feel so good? But you know what? I don't care. How can I be cheap, used, taken advantage of, when I am getting so much out of this?

"And I'll tell you something else. When I am serving you, when I am following your orders, even when I am exposing myself to strange women at your command, I feel good about it. Last night, you told me that I couldn't change into what I didn't want to be, and I said that maybe I wasn't who I wanted be. I was saying that for you, but I realize I was telling an absolute truth. I am not sure who I want to be, but I know that I am happier with who I was last night, who I am today, than I have been for a long time. I don't know if what we are doing will satisfy me forever, but I can tell you for damn certain that I have never been more satisfied in my life!"

And with that she sat back, looking satisfied indeed, and then, as if remembering, looked down at the table and added "Sir."

I reached across the table and table and took Becky's hand. "That is wonderful to hear," I said, kissing her hand. "The only thing that could please me more than having you as a slave is having you as a willing, happy slave. When I tried to break up with you the other day, I thought that even though I truly loved you, I would have to move on to someone who could better satisfy my needs. But having spent a single day with the new Becky, I can't think of anyone that could satisfy my needs more."

I let go of her hand and I leaned back. "That being said, however, this is still a trial period, and I have to warn you that I will be pushing you harder this month that I ever will again. I need to be convinced you are doing, and enjoying, what you say you are; that this won't be a dream that slips away after a few days."

Becky looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes. "Sir, you can test me as much as you want. Push away. I thought about this a lot this afternoon, and I can't imagine anything I won't do for you. The pleasure you give me, the love I feel for you, is worth anything."

"Veronica?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

Becky laughed loudly. "Sir, if it would make you happy I would go down on Victoria on top of a table in the middle of this restaurant during the dinner hour."

Now it was my turn to smile, albeit in stunned amazement. "That would certainly be something to see, but I think a slightly more private setting would be appropriate. However, speaking of displays of wanton and lustful behavior, slide over near me and show me the rest of your haircut."

Becky grinned and slid over. In the process, she hiked up her dress so that it was at her waist. She sat in the booth, facing me so that the table did not block my view, and she spread her legs. Her pussy was absolutely smooth. I could see her clit peaking out, and her fluids glistening on her lips.

"Are you going to mess up this dress like you did your skirt this morning?" I asked.

"Most likely," she replied, grinning back at me.

"Then you just sit there and leave your dress like that for the rest of the meal," I instructed her.

"Yes, sir!" she retorted, and leaned over and kissed me, letting me taste her lipstick, her tongue, and some of her tonsils.

"Now are you ready to tell me about the remainder of your day?" I asked.

"Oh yes sir, I certainly am" she replied.

"Go right ahead then," I told her.

"Well, as you recall, sir, I had to go to the salon, to buy a dress, and to the sex shop. I decided to go to get the dress first. I went to a nice store that I like, but usually don't buy clothes in because they are too young, too sexy.

"A young saleswoman came up to me and asked if I needed help, so I decided what the hell and told her I was not sure what to get, that I tended to dress conservatively, but I needed something that would make my boyfriend have a heart attack. I didn't call you master yet, but when I can, I will! I also told her that I would not be wearing any underwear with it.

"She got real flirty and she picked out a whole bunch of items. When it was time for me to try them on, she asked if I needed help, but I told her no. She reminded me that since I was not going to wear it with underwear for you, I should take off my underwear now so that I could judge the look. Oh, sir, you should have seen her face when I told her I didn't have any underwear anymore.

"I tried on a couple of the dresses, and she insisted that I come out after each one to get her opinion. On one dress, I came out with the back completely undone, right down to my ass, and asked her to help me do it up. In another, I leaned over in front of her and asked if she could see my boobs. She said, 'Oh yes, and they are lovely'."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.