Fortunate Shortcut
Chapter 2: The Pleasure Shack

Copyright© 2003 by Tristan One

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Pleasure Shack - A family trip between a mother and son takes an unexpected turn leading to surprises for both...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex  

Crestfallen, Pamela didn’t know what to do anymore. She collapsed to her knees and sobbed. Bobby, who had depended on his mother for everything so far got scared. He had never seen his mother this way before. It became apparent to him that he needs to step up. They couldn’t stay under this downpour as it was a recipe for getting hypothermic and sick.

He looked around and within his limited visual range saw something that looked like a house.

“Mom, I see a house close by. Let’s go there. They might be able to help us and provide shelter. They should have a phone so that we can call aunt Robin.”

His mother looked up at him with a pitiful face. So he simply grabbed her upper arm and pulled her up. Wrapping his arm around her back and holding her up he started dragging her towards the house.

‘He’s sure strong.’ Pamela thought as she started having more control of her emotions. ‘He’s becoming a strong man; he took charge. He’ll save us.’

Drawing on her son’s strength, Pamela wrapped her own arm around her strong son’s waist and started walking faster, signalling to him that she’s ok.

After ten minutes of slogging through the mud, they reached their destination. Sadly, it turned out to be a small raised shed kind of structure.

The ladder that went up to its entrance had fallen aside, so Bobby grabbed it and put it up to the small door at the bottom. He climbed up, pushed the door up and stuck his head and looked around.

He found nothing significant. It must be a hunting shack or something.

“It’s a little shack. Not much in here, but it’s dry up here. It will provide us some shelter until this rain stops. Come on up mom.” He said as crawled up into the shack.

Pamela climbed up after her son and was relieved to be out of the pelting rain.

The place was small, fits few people standing up. There was a bare bed in one corner and a plastic cooler at its foot. There were a couple of chairs too. The shack had low windows on all side. Probably so that somebody can look outside while sitting in the chair.

Pamela was starting to feel cold. Her clothes were soaked all the way thru and she started to shiver.

Bobby on the other hand was very alert. His survival instinct had kicked in full force. He looked around hoping to find something useful to use.

He opened the plastic cooler to find it full of sheets and blankets.

“Just blankets.” He announced disappointedly.

He looked back at his mother and saw her lower jaw starting to shake. She was cold.

“Mom, are you ok?”

“Cold...” She could barely talk. The adrenaline that charged her body after the accident had completely diminished now leaving her exhausted and tired. The cold water that soaked her didn’t help. She was going into thermal shock. By now her teeth were making a disconcerting noise as they smashed against each other.

“Hold on, I’ll get you a blanket.” Bobby said opening the cooler again and grabbing the warm-looking blanket on top.

“Wet ... no ... it will ... get ... wet.”

“But you’re shivering. You need to get warm.”

She didn’t answer, but she started pulling up her turtleneck blouse with shaking hands. Bobby was confused. How is taking her clothes off going to help with her being cold? His inexperience was showing already.

Pamela pulled off her wet turtleneck and started trying to unbutton her jeans. It was no use, her hands were shaking too much and her fingers were weak.

“Help...” she pleaded with her son.

It took Bobby few moments to understand that his mother was trying to take her pants off and needed his help. Despite his earlier arousal due to his mother’s body, he managed to unbutton the top button and bring down the zipper on his mother’s tight and wet jeans.

Pamela tried to take over by putting her thumbs inside her waist, but the wetness made her jeans heavy and prevented her from pushing her own pants down.

As Bobby watched his mother struggle with her pants, he realized that she needed help even with that.

“Let me.” He said as he crouched and reached for her waist.

He grasped his mother’s jeans with both hands and yanked down. By the time he got the pants down to her knees, he looked up and was surprised to see her bush staring him in the face. He looked down at the pants and sure enough, found her panties there. He had yanked both down at the same time. His face flushed and he didn’t know what to do. Should he pull her panties up?

Pamela made that decision for him by bending down and pushing both down.

“I have to take everything off or I’ll stay cold.” She said with clattering teeth.

“Ok. I understand.”

He stopped her from pushing her pants down.

“Sit on the bed.”

She did and Bobby lifted her feet one by one and pulled her shoes and socks off then pulled her pants completely off. Despite the situation, by now Bobby’s cock had reached full mast. Here was his mom, butt naked sitting on the bed with only her bra left on her body and he was close enough to smell her womanly scent.

Next, Bobby got up and re-opened that cooler and started pulling everything out to do an inventory.

It had few blankets, couple of sheets, few soda cans and some PowerBars. Whoever put this here planned for some moderate survival time.

“I’ll put this sheet down and then I’ll cover you with the other sheet and blanket. You’ll warm up quickly.”

Pamela got up and Bobby spread the sheet onto the narrow mattress. When he was done and turned around, he was surprised to see his mother’s bra on the floor and his mother wrapping her arms around herself to keep from losing heat.

“Alright, lie on the bed.”

Pamela complied. Bobby had the other sheet in hand and he quickly spread it over his mother then followed it by all the blankets one after the other. He created a thick insulating layer over his mom. That would help keep her warm.

“Thank you...” Managed Pamela before she closed her eyes and concentrated on warming up.

Once that was done, Bobby started looking out of the window to see if he can figure something out about their position or something but he got no relief. The rain was still coming down in sheets and he couldn’t see far and definitely couldn’t see anything useful.

Next thing he knew, his own teeth were chattering and was starting to feel quite cold. He didn’t know what to do. He was as wet as his mother’s clothes and there were no more blankets. Confused, he thought hard. Then his mind went back to the camping trips that his dad insisted on taking him on. He vaguely remembered something about shared body heat in case of hypothermia. So he thinking of nothing else to do, Bobby shed his clothes and went to the small bed.

“Sorry mom, but I’m cold now too. I think we should share our body heat as dad had told me when camping.”

Bobby waiting for a response from his mother, but non was coming.

“Mom?”

Pamela didn’t respond. She was completely out.

“Shit!”

Compelled by the extreme cold he was feeling right then, Bobby lifted the covers off his mother’s naked body and slipped beside her and covered himself.

He was surprised when he felt his mother’s skin against his. He expected to feel her warm, but she wasn’t. For some reason, his mother’s body wasn’t generating much heat and she seemed passed out.

So Bobby did what he thought was the only logical thing to do. He wrapped his own arms around her and tried to get as much body contact with her as possible. She was cold!

Soon, Bobby started feeling warm on the parts of his body that weren’t in contact with his mother and somehow drifted off to sleep.

It was dark when Bobby woke up. The noise from the rain was gone. He could only hear the night sounds that were familiar during past camping trips.

Most importantly, he felt very, very warm. Next thing he became aware of was the very warm body pressed against his front and between his arms. Thank god his mom was warm now. He was very scared when he felt her that cold even after being under the blankets for few minutes.

He listened to her assuring even breath for a few minutes.

Being a very healthy and very normal fourteen-year-old young man, Bobby’s mind drifted to other thoughts and soon enough they drifted to sex.

He was a virgin. He had been getting hard-ons and masturbating a couple of years now. Soon enough, he became very aware of his mother’s rounded ass cheeks pressing against his front. Naked ass cheeks pressing against his front!

That realization zapped his flaccid cock into full erection within seconds. His hard erection pressed between his mother’s legs as it tried to assume its natural position horizontal to his stomach.

Bobby felt strong embarrassment. Here he is, in the weirdest situation of his young life, in an unknown, strange place, having survived a big accident that could have resulted in his or his mother’s death and he has a hard on that was trying its best to push itself between his own mother’s naked thighs.

As he was thinking about a solution to his predicament, his mother’s left thigh moved forward in front of her right one giving his cock some room to move. So now his cock wasn’t as bent down, but more of an almost right angle with his own body. As he felt that relief, he became aware of the position of his own left hand which until now hasn’t felt. It was right under his mother’s soft breast. In fact two of his fingers were trapped between her tit-flesh and her ribs.

Bobby wondered what his mom would say or how she would react when she found out that her naked body was wrapped by her son’s fully naked body. Worse, how would she react if she felt her son’s perverted hard cock pressing between her naked thighs.

As he thought about his mother’s naked body, Bobby’s cock got harder and started throbbing. He just couldn’t control it.

Worried about his mother’s reaction, Bobby tried his best to relax and will his erection down. He succeeded somewhat and drifted back to sleep.


Pamela woke up to find herself feeling very warm in a very dark place with unfamiliar odours. Feeling of panic started to rise in her heart, but something kept it at bay.

It took her a while to remember where she was and how she got there. Then she realized what kept her reassured and kept her panic away were the strong arms of her boy. Boy? The idea sounded weird now when she realized she was being assured by his muscular arms. He’s a boy no more. He’s a strong young man that took care of her in her hour of need. No, not a boy anymore, he’s a man now. That idea simply repeated itself in her head.

She had mixed and confusing feelings right then. She was sad that her little boy was no more. She felt proud that he has somehow turned into a young man in the proverbial blink of an eye. She was happy that she now had a strong young man for a son, somebody to make her proud and take care of her and protect her a bit.

Her young man was spooning her now and she felt very safe in his arms.

She felt him stir a little and soon became very aware of him. She became very aware of how his body warmed her to her core, and soon she became aware of something she hasn’t expected or thought about much until very recently. She became aware of something very warm pulsing at the back of her left thigh.

‘Oh my God! He’s completely naked against me.’ Her mind screamed.

Then she remembered the big bat that peaked from under his underwear when she was checking him out for injuries. That memory and the feeling against her thigh filled her with pride. She had given birth to a virile and strong young man.

The thought of that most impressive erection made her cheeks feel hot. She was sure if Bobby looked at her now he would see her flush even in this darkness.

Pamela knew that her thoughts were silly. She was completely aware that it was her son’s cock that she was thinking about. She knew that it was immoral to think about her son’s cock. To think about her son’s big, strong, virile young cock. Soon she was disconcerted when she felt lubrication seeping through her long-neglected pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.