Our New Life - Cover

Our New Life

Copyright© 2003 by Susurrus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife reveals a secret she's kept for twenty years

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Today started early. I got up about 4 AM to go to the bathroom, and when I came back to bed, I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing with Michelle's and my new situation, and how suddenly it had changed our lives - for the better, I think we'd both agree. Nevertheless, I tried. After fifteen minutes or so of flipping around in bed, trying to get comfortable enough to go back to sleep, I decided, 'screw it, ' and got up.

Fumbling around the room on my way out, Michelle asked if I was okay.

I told her, "Yeah, I just can't sleep. I didn't want to wake you with my thrashing around."

She replied, "I can't sleep either. I keep thinking about what we're doing, and I get so excited I can't keep still."

I sat beside her on the bed. "This is pretty fascinating for me, too. I've never done this before - being sexually dominant over somebody else - and I like it."

Michelle sat up. "You're sure? You're not disgusted by your perverted wife?"

I pulled her in and hugged her. "You're not perverted. Well, maybe not by my standards, anyway. And, I'm far from disgusted. If I wasn't enjoying this, I know I wouldn't be as turned on as I am. Hell, I'm getting excited just talking about it." I then pointed to my hard-on.

Michelle smiled at my erection, but then got serious again. "You're not doing this just for me, though, are you? You're not secretly appalled by it and are just humoring me?"

I took her shoulders and looked her straight in the face. "I'm okay with it. I'm enjoying myself. I like that I'm able to do this for you and you trusted me enough to tell me in the first place."

She looked at me like she still wasn't entirely convinced, but she nodded, then threw her arms around me. "I love you."

I returned the hug and laughed, "I love you, too."

When Michelle let go, she said, "You know, I've been thinking. Until we could get a chain or a collar or something like that for me, how about a scarf?"

I thought for a moment. "A scarf would work just fine."

Michelle bounced off the bed and started rummaging through some drawers, until she finally pulled out what she wanted. She then came back to me, handed me the scarf, then immediately fell to her knees before me.

Holy shit! The wave of erotic energy in that simple action was intoxicating. If my cock hadn't been hard already, It sure would have been after that!

Once the rush subsided, I took the scarf and tied it around Michelle's neck. Damn, the symbolism of that single item implied more than I ever imagined possible! It was an outward sign that Michelle was serious about this, and my placing it around her neck indicated my seriousness about it. And neither of us was faking this. Michelle had wanted it for too long to be insincere about it, and I loved her too much to not want to take part in so intimate a part of her life.

The wide-eyed, almost desperate look Michelle gave me told me she was horny, had probably been so since we'd started all this. Most likely she'd come to bed that way. She wanted sex, my cock was hard, so...

"Suck me."

Michelle dove onto my hard-on without hesitation. She sucked on me with an energy I hadn't seen in her for a long time. She played with my balls while her mouth did the most amazing things to my cock. I was certainly loving this, but then I decided, "Hold just the head in your mouth. I need to think of what you need to do next."

Obediently, Michelle dropped her hands and slid up my shaft until only the head was in her mouth. She then stopped moving. Occasionally, she'd flick the head with her tongue, causing me to jump a little. She was certainly making it hard to think!

Eventually, though, I came to a decision. Although I hated to have her take me out of her mouth, I said, "I'm going to sit down over there," I indicated a chair near the bed, "and I want you to sit back on the bed and masturbate for me. Okay?"

Michelle nodded, not taking my cock head from her mouth. Then we moved. I sat down, and my gorgeous submissive wife sat on the edge on the bed and reached for her pussy. The glistening in her crotch told me that she was very horny.

Michelle started rubbing her clit, and I think the sensations for her were intensified by the fact that she'd been told to. I just sat back and watched for a while, enjoying seeing my lovely wife masturbate for me. After a little bit, though, I felt the need to stroke myself.

It felt really good to masturbate myself while my beautiful submissive wife rubbed her burning cunt. So good, in fact, that it didn't take too long for me to get close.

"Baby, I'm going to cum. I'll give you a choice. You decide where you want my cum. I'll cum on you: on your pussy, your face, in your mouth, it's up to you. Not your pussy, though. I don't think I'll put my cock in your pussy today.

"... And don't cum, yourself. Remember, that's my orgasm. Now, where do you want my cum?"

Michelle thought for a moment, never stopping rubbing her clit, then finally said, "I want your cum on my tits and belly, please."

I asked her a couple more times where she wanted it, mostly because I wanted to hear her say it, and suddenly, I sprayed jizz all over her beautiful tits and belly. Michelle then stopped rubbing her pussy and started smearing my juice all over her breasts, extremely aroused by the situation. I love watching her adore my body, and also her own. I think it's really sexy watching a woman touch herself.

After she had finished rubbing my sperm into her skin, I told her she could go wash up and to bring me back a cloth to clean myself with. When she had me all wiped off, I laid her back on the bed and tongued the hell out of her cunt, until she screamed out her orgasm.

Michelle was still horny, even after cumming hard, but it was getting to be time for her weekly breakfast date with a girlfriend of hers. So, she was forced to leave, still horny as hell.

I went back to bed.

I got up and out the door about 11 AM, to do some running of my own, still reeling from the way things had changed for us. While I was out, I stopped at most of the adult bookstores in the area, just to get a feel for what kind of things they may have had which pertained to our new lifestyle. The pickings were thin, unfortunately. We live in what is still a pretty conservative part of the country, as far as things sexual go, so even the porno shops reflect that fact.

When I got home, Michelle was on the bed, writing. I had asked her to keep sort of a diary about what's happening, and to not be embarrassed to write anything. Michelle was still very shy about all this. I don't think I've fully convinced her that I'm okay with it. I am. It turns me on more than I ever imagined. And the fact that she's so energized by it means that it is right. We both know the difference between right and wrong. There are some things we just won't do. I know she wouldn't do them, and I wouldn't think to ask. As long as we both think it's right and good, and aren't harming anyone else or ourselves, it's right.

Not too long after I got home, Michelle finished writing. She asked me if I wanted to read what she'd written. What a silly question.

I won't get into what she wrote, since most of it is private stuff that she wouldn't want me relating to others, but let's suffice it to say that it had me hard almost instantly. Only a few paragraphs in, I was shaking with erotic tension. It was brutally - and erotically - honest. I'd never known such things about my wife, but I loved her all the more for sharing them. In fact, a lot of it was the type of stuff I wanted to know. I knew it was a relief for her to finally get to tell someone. Michelle was afraid I'd think it was weird. After reading some of it, it just made me wish I'd been there!

Michelle came back in the room shortly after I'd finished reading. She asked what I thought. I pointed out the lump in my jeans and honestly told her it was the most erotic thing I'd ever read. It was just what I'd been looking for.

Next, I said, "Suck my dick." Which she promptly did.

As always, her mouth felt wonderful. She worked at my cock and balls, then started to caress lower. Once I realized how good it felt, I shifted around a little to give her better access to my asshole. After tickling my tight pucker a little, she licked her finger, then pushed it in.

God, I don't remember this happening before. She'd put a finger in my butt a couple times while jacking me off, but I couldn't recall Michelle ever having given me a blowjob and done so. After a little more position adjustment, I shot into her mouth, which she swallowed without protest.

After a short afterglow, I told her, "Go wash your hands. Then, I'll eat your pussy."

While Michelle was in the bathroom, I laid back on the bed. When she came back in the room, I said, "Sit on my face."

Now, this had never been a big thing with Michelle before. She was afraid she was going to smother me or something. This time, though, there was no hesitation. Michelle straddled my face, placing her beautiful cunt right on my mouth. I began licking and sucking on her pussy until she was moaning and howling in pleasure (not that it took long, she started as soon as my tongue touched her clit). I took her though two or three orgasms, then we took a short pause to assess how successful we'd been in satisfying her, determined she was still horny as hell, whereupon she straddled my face again and we started over.

After my lovely, submissive wife had a few more orgasms (it seemed she couldn't cum enough), we noticed the time. It was my high school class reunion and I was hoping to see some people I hadn't had any contact with since graduation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.