Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Laura arrived home a little after 6 o'clock Monday afternoon. Laura and her three younger siblings lived in a modest but friendly home on the south side of the city with their parents. Her dad was a policeman and her mother worked part time in a grocery store to help make ends meet.

After liberally applying Aveeno on her butt to soothe the burning, she had supper with the family. As usual, it was a lively affair during which the family shared the news of the day. As the dishes were being cleared away, Laura brought out the portraits she and Todd had chosen as being presentable for family viewing.

"Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you about a few other things that have happened over the weekend."

Hearing the seriousness in her voice, her mother told the younger kids to scoot, leaving just the three of them in the kitchen.

Laura explained she had lost her fast food job, but she had been offered an opportunity to be a model.

Her father was disappointed.

"Laura, I see this scam all the time. Girls are told they should be models and then end up shelling out a few thousand dollars for a portfolio and never getting any work. We get complaints about this racket all the time."

"It's not like that, dad," Laura said. "I didn't quit my job, I was a little bit sick this morning and I was fired. But Kelly, she's one of the owners of TKO, she called her lawyer for me, and..."

"Did you say TKO?" her dad interrupted, "I KNOW them!" Besides Kelly's contributions to the police safety committee, TKO also sponsored a summer day camp for the less fortunate kids of Charlotte. "If they're the ones who offered you a modeling job, then I'm not going to worry. They're highly respected in the business community." Turning to his wife he said, "I've told you about them before, remember?"

"But Laura, what will you do about money until you actually start modeling?" asked her mother.

Laura explained how Kelly had managed to get her six months of severance pay. Her dad whistled through his teeth. It was a hefty sum for a family that usually just managed to make the paycheck last through the month. Since Laura had started work, she had been giving her parents a portion of her pay to help cover the expenses, plus she was a frugal girl and had purchased all of her own clothes as well as the six year old Honda Accord she drove.

"Mom, dad, this is an opportunity for me to get my education and make enough money so I can finish school. I'm getting enrolled tomorrow, and I promise I will make you proud of me. If it all works out, I will continue to help here with the expenses, but I have to be honest and tell you that I won't be spending much time at home anymore. It's not that I love you any less, but between school and work, it would just be easier for me to be able to spend more time at the studio or at Kelly's."

Her father looked at her mother. The spark that had been missing from their daughter's eyes for so long was back and she was charged with excitement. Both of them realized it was more than the lure of a career as a model that had lit that spark but as open minded as they were, neither was willing to ask about the obvious fact that Laura was in love.

Laura's mom was more excited about Laura returning to school.

Laura had always been a bright girl, but her disastrous affair with the jock had destroyed her chances at a scholarship, and even though her mother worked part time to supplement the family income, it was still a struggle. They simply couldn't afford the extra money for university.

"Just you be careful honey," her mother said. "We don't want to see you hurt again."

Understanding this was their subtle consent Laura kissed them both. "Don't worry about me you two. I'm never going to let anyone use me again."

With a deep sigh, her father asked if she would still be coming home regularly to visit and maybe spend a night or two. Laura had laughed, and giving her dad a big hug said, "Of course I'll be coming home to see you and the family. I love you guys. I wouldn't have made it through this last year without your support!"

Laura went to bed early that night after making a quick call to Kelly and a call to Todd to let him know she would be spending the night at home instead of returning to the studio.

"It was a bit of a shock to them," said Laura, "but they seem okay with the fact I won't be living at home full time anymore. I figured another night in my own bed for their sake would help. Promise you'll dream of me tonight, and I will see you early in the morning. I love you Todd."


Laura woke up early Tuesday morning. Packing a small travel case with some essentials, she gave her mother a kiss.

"Don't worry about me mom. For the first time in a long time I finally feel like I can have the future you wanted for me." Turning to her sister she gently reminded her that her side of the bedroom was still off limits. "Maybe if I end up getting a room at UNC, I'll move some stuff out and pack the rest and give you a room of your own," she said laughing, "but that won't be for a little while yet!"

Her mother walked her out to her car and giving Laura a big hug reminded her to be careful.

"Don't worry mom," she said, "I've got both my eyes wide open. And I'll be checking in on a regular basis."

There were tears in her mother's eyes as Laura drove off. Her first-born was leaving the nest. She hoped she would fly like an eagle.

Laura's eyes were still misted as well when she pulled into the studio parking lot just after 8 o'clock. The home she had grown up in and had been loved in was now part of her past. She felt confident of the future ahead of her, but as much as she would miss seeing her family on a daily basis, she knew her destiny lay before her.


Todd was extremely pleased to see Laura at the door and after taking her travel case, he handed her a key.

"Laura Williams, I am delighted to share my home with you for as long as you will have me." With those words, Todd led her up the stairs to what was now their apartment and she unpacked.

Since they had a full day of appointments and errands to run, they decided to take a quick shower first. Laura had a mischievous smile on her face as they stepped into the shower. Placing her hand on Todd's chest she pushed him back until he was forced to slide down on his back in the tub. Straddling him Laura spread the lips of her pussy with her hand and though a bit embarrassed by her own boldness, she aimed a stream of urine at him. It quickly turned into a full blast and she manipulated herself so she could spray Todd from his cock to his chest. Todd developed an enormous erection much to his own surprise.

Her bladder had been full since she woke up, and as she blasted Todd, it seemed like there would be no end to the flow. Still spraying, she lowered herself till she was squatting right over his stomach, drenching him as the excess ran down his sides and into the drain.

As the flow finally slowed she stood again and placed a foot on his chest holding him in place. With one hand she turned on the water setting the temperature and then removed the showerhead bringing it down with her as she knelt resting her butt on his thighs. The showerhead had a built in flow switch and after rinsing Todd lightly she grabbed the bottle of liquid soap and started to wash his chest, moving in long stroking motions dragging her nails across his hard stomach and building up a soapy froth in his pubic hair. Todd's cock was twitching with excitement, the head turning a deep purple. Stroking his soapy cock with one hand, Laura lathered her own pussy and then using Todd's cock like a dildo rubbed the head back and forth over her now blood engorged clit.

This sensation was too much for Todd, feeling his swollen glans scraping first against a patch of pubic hair and then sliding between her slick lower lips. As she stroked his cock faster and faster against her cunt lips to achieve her own orgasm, it finally became unbearable, and Todd arching up in a spasm of ecstasy felt his cock slip into Laura who sank down on him as she reached her own orgasm. They both shivered in the afterglow of the sensory overload.

Laura finally pushed her way up saying, "Damn, that's hard on the knees!"

Todd laughed and promised next time he would get on top which sent Laura into a giggling spasm. They washed each other properly and after drying off headed to the kitchen for breakfast. To Laura's dismay, she watched as Todd brought out two bottles of the 'go-juice' and the same vitamins she had taken at Kelly's, but at least he offered her cereal and whole-wheat waffles. With a sigh, Laura passed on both and stuck to celery stalks and a grapefruit.

They both heard the studio door open and Todd said, "That'll be Vanetta. Kelly rarely makes it in before 10."

"Todd, do you think my check will be at the lawyers today?" asked Laura. "I don't want to seem in a rush, but I only brought a bathing suit, a pair of jeans and a few pairs of panties. I thought maybe I could buy myself some new clothes today."

Todd looked at her for a moment, slapped his forehead and said, "Damn, I keep forgetting this is all new to you. Okay. Clothes are going to be the least of your worries. Besides what you saw downstairs, we have other rooms filled with everything from jeans to business suits. About the only things you'll need are underwear and shoes."

"Maybe I can get Kelly to go shopping with me," Laura mused. She pulled on jeans and a t-shirt as Todd called the lawyer and then the University.

"Okay, we can go now and get you enrolled and pick up your course material," Todd said. "First we stop at the lawyers."

They headed down the stairs to be greeted by a smiling Vanetta.


Kelly managed to roll out of bed around nine. After "breakfast," she made the bed, slipped on comfortable slacks and sleeveless top, locked the house and walked down to the studio.

The walk was Kelly's respite from the hectic life. For ten minutes she could enjoy the world without feeling like it was exercise. It allowed her to breath fresh air and gave her a chance to meet and greet the mailman and neighbors and shop clerks. Driving to work was saved for rainy days or if she was in a hurry. Besides, she always carried her cell phone if she was needed.

There was a fruit stand on the corner just before she entered the industrial park, and Kelly was friendly with the operator. As she was almost always a daily customer, he knew what she liked and would tell her honestly what was the best and freshest, so it was rare for Kelly to arrive at work without something for them to eat. Fresh mangoes, passion fruit, papaya and grapefruit would do it today.

Kelly walked into a room of smiling faces. Todd and Laura were sitting with Vanetta swapping stories.

"Good morning Kell," said Todd, who took the bag of fruit from her arms and carried it to the kitchen.

Laura kissed Kelly on the cheek and said, "Hi, I missed you." Kelly blushed a bit but kissed Laura back and whispered, "Not as much as I missed you."

Vanetta said "Good morning" and handed Kelly her morning stack of messages. Flipping through them quickly Kelly pulled a couple of important ones out and set them aside for first response.

Since it was nearly time for a morning snack anyway, Kelly tugged Vanetta away from her desk and all four ended up in the open kitchen. While Todd brought out the juicer, Kelly and Laura scrubbed the fruit Kelly had picked up to remove any pesticides. Some was placed in the draining tray to be transferred to the fridge while others were sliced to add solid snacks to go with the mid morning juice.

Todd had taken four large beets, six large apples and two bunches of celery out of the crisper and was feeding them into the juicer. Vanetta crushed ice while Todd added eight carrots to the mixture. Finally, he peeled and quartered a large Spanish onion and added a bulb of garlic.

Todd stirred the mixture and poured out four tall glasses, putting the remainder in a glass pitcher. He quickly and efficiently cleaned the juicer and placed the left over pulp into a bag for Delton's mulch pile.

Finally, all seated at the table, Vanetta recounted for Kelly what she had been telling Laura about the staff and environment at UNC's Applied Health department.

"She's going to love it in the Psych department," Vanetta said. "Everybody's afraid to talk to the psych students because you always get the feeling you're being analyzed!" Vanetta was laughing as she continued telling about various professors and the on campus activities along with the pranks played.

Laura was looking cautiously at her glass of juice. The beets had given the mix a deep red color.

"What's the matter Laura?" asked Kelly.

"Well," said Laura, "Nothing is really the matter. I mean... I like a garden cocktail as much as anybody, but I always thought they were mostly tomatoes."

Todd laughed. "The name brands are, sweetheart, but the beets are better for you. Lots of natural iron and vitamins, it's really good for the blood. Another lesson learned from 'doctor' Kelly."

Laura tasted it and looked surprised. "Hey, this is really good!"

Everyone laughed and Laura pretended to pout.

"I can't help it," she said. "This healthy living is all new to me."

Kelly reached over and put an arm around her. "It's okay Laura. We know it takes some time to get used to, but trust me, in a few weeks you will really see the difference and you will wonder how you managed to get through life without it."

Kelly went silent for a moment. What had she just said to Laura?... "Trust me." She thought of Brenda, and how Brenda asked her: "Do you trust me?"

Kelly's thoughts were interrupted when Laura spoke up.

"Todd's going to take me to the university in a bit after I make one other stop, but I was wondering Kell if you would mind going shopping with me this afternoon. There are some things I need to get, certain things that I don't want to be picking out with Todd waiting or seeing."

Kelly laughed. "Sure Laura. How about we treat ourselves to a visit at the spa as well?"

Laura's eyes lit up. "A spa? I've never been to one."

"You're going to love it. It's nice getting pampered."

"You've got a date," said Laura winking at Kelly, "Right after I get enrolled."

As they finished their juice break, Kelly headed to the correspondence she had to deal with. She said to Todd as she headed to her desk, "John wants to know when he can deliver the gym equipment."

"Damn. I hate to clutter up the place with it and we still haven't seen the two girls JulieAnn was talking about. Tell him he can deliver it in two weeks. I'll just have to get busy and hope that JulieAnn has a good eye."

"I wouldn't worry too much about JulieAnn's taste. I doubt she would even have given them any false hopes if she didn't find them attractive, though you could always call James and get his opinion."

"Nah," said Todd. "You're right. They might be a strange group, but they definitely aren't stupid." He stopped at Kelly's desk and giving her a kiss on the cheek said, "Okay, if you need me, give me a call. I'm going to take Laura to Steve's and then to the university."

"You two have a good time," Kelly said with a smile. Laura gave her a big smile in return.

"I'm so excited," she said. "I thought my chance for an education and career was gone."

Vanetta took Laura by the arm and walked with her towards the door as Todd headed out the back door to get his Chevy Tracker, his "in town" vehicle.

"Laura," said Vanetta out of earshot of Kelly, "It might not be my place to say, but I'm going to tell you anyway. Todd and Kelly... they're really special people, the world would be a nicer place if there were more like them. It's not often they get this involved in other people's lives. I know. I was lucky. My mom said the best way I can show them how much it means to me is to get the best grades possible, and make the most of my life and the opportunities given to me, so I'm going to pass the same advice on to you."

Laura looked at Vanetta for a moment and then her face lit up with her open honest smile. She hugged Vanetta and said, "I know what you mean Vanetta. I thought this was all lost to me. I intend to make the most of this opportunity."

Vanetta smiled back at her. "Mom said you were the sunshine that was missing from both their lives. I think I can now see why."

Laura blushed. "I'm flattered, but really, I'm just a girl who was lucky enough to meet them."

Vanetta bit her tongue. She didn't want to tell Laura her mom had consulted the "Obi Man" after the incident on Sunday, and he had told her Laura's arrival had not been a coincidence. While Vanetta herself didn't place much faith in the old Shaman, her mother still followed the old ways. For the young kids in Jamaica, Obeah was more myth and folklore, but even Vanetta had to agree there was something special about Laura.


Laura climbed into Todd's Tracker.

"Nice" she said.

"It gets me around town," said Todd, "but for longer trips I like the Hummer. This is just the right size so I can see and be seen and it's got enough room so I can toss my equipment in the back."

"Well," said Laura, "I like it."

The first stop was at the lawyers where Laura signed all the forms swearing her to non-disclosure and waiving any future legal action and received a check for just slightly over $10,000.

Laura was hopping with excitement when they got outside of the law office. "I've never held this much in my hands at any time in my life," she said to Todd. "God, I hope it's enough with my savings to pay for the first year at the university."

"Well, most of your school work will be off campus for the first year anyway, so it's a lot less expensive right off the bat."

"Oh, I know," said Laura, "but what if there isn't enough modeling work for me to keep up the payments?"

"Don't you worry sweetheart, I've never been wrong when it comes to knowing what the camera likes."

"Okay," said Laura, "I'll trust your camera eye," but there was still a hint of hesitation in her voice.

Todd pulled over to a nearby park and stopped the truck.

"Honey, you're thinking about the wrong thing," Todd explained. "I think you are beautiful, but the jobs you'll get, and I am sure there will be a lot of them, aren't about your beauty. It's more about how good you can make the clothes look; they're the real stars in a catalog. It's also one of the reasons you need to take care of your body now. Make-up can only hide so much, so no more digging in the dirt for you, Princess!"

Laura laughed, "Yes my lord, I will obey. Now can I play with your royal scepter?"

"What? Here? In a public park?"

"Well," said Laura kissing him deeply, "if you act natural like you're just taking a break from driving, no one will see me." With that said, she ducked down and disappeared from sight.

Slowly she undid his zipper and pulled out his rapidly growing cock. "Hmm," she mumbled from below. "Somebody is happy to see me."

Todd just gasped as she engulfed his cock in a big wet swallow. He raised his butt slightly as Laura tugged at his pants trying to get access to his balls. With them firmly held in one hand and the other putting a tight grip on the base of his cock, Laura started to lick up and down the sides with a wet yet coarse tongue. It took only a few minutes before Todd was bucking in his seat begging for release.

Laura slowed her pace and bobbed up and down on his blood-engorged prick with a calculated measure. She knew he was close, but wanted his climax to be really strong. Swirling her tongue around the head she felt the skin of his glans tighten ever more. Wrapping her lips around the head she ran her tongue back and forth over his slit trying to drive it into the little hole. She could feel his cock twitch in the hand that was still holding tightly to prevent him from coming while her other hand felt his balls shrink down to a tight package little larger than a golf ball. With a perverse pleasure she slobbered all over the head of his engorged cock and started to rapidly bob up and down and then released the pressure grip on his shaft which caused Todd to buck in his seat as shot after shot of cum went down her greedy throat, not a drop spilt.

Finally Todd slowed and his thrashing and twitching settled to random spasms. When Laura was satisfied that she had emptied him and captured every drop she sat up, surprised to see tears in Todd's eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked with concern.

Todd shook his head no, panting. He had no strength and no breath left to talk. Laura leaned back against her door and put her feet up on the seat, giving him time to compose himself. She sat quietly watching him as he slowly came back to earth.

"That... that was... that was so fucking good," he finally managed to get out.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Laura with a smile, "But I'll bet I enjoyed it more!"

"Not a chance," he said. "That felt too good."

"Ah, but to have that kind of power over you... To decide when you can cum and how long to make the pleasure and agony last, that's the greatest thrill."

"Look," said Todd. "I'm still seeping cum!"

Laura bent quickly and licked up the glob forming on his cock head. Todd grabbed her and crushed her to him as he asked, "Do you realize how much I love you?"

"Yes I do," she replied, "You show me every single day."

Reluctantly Todd pulled up his pants and started the Tracker back up. "We actually have a semi fixed appointment at the registrar's office," he said apologetically.

Registration didn't take long nor did it cost Laura half as much as she expected. What she didn't know was that when Todd had called and set up the appointment, he had also arranged a good portion of the bill to be sent to him. They spent nearly an hour picking up Laura's course outline and meeting some of her professors and picking up the textbooks and online material she would need. Though she was getting a late start on the semester, she was quite sure she could catch up quickly. She had been a good student once and vowed to be one again.

After a visit to the main building where Laura got a chance to see the portrait Todd had done for the benefactor, they headed to a small diner Todd favored for lunch.

"Doesn't this food go against all the health stuff you take?" Laura asked.

"Nope," said Todd, "I guess I'm a Buddhist at heart. All things in moderation."

"Now that's a philosophy I can live with," said Laura digging in.


Kelly had turned on a Bonnie Tyler CD after Todd and Laura had left. The music soothed her as she typed out replies to the morning missives. Other data she entered on her computer and with Vanetta's computer programmed to share files, she had Vanetta proof and file them on the office server.

It was a quiet and peaceful day and Kelly was still feeling good from last night. She told Vanetta that a shipment would be arriving any day from Buffalo, and put $1,500 in the petty cash box to cover the costs. Vanetta was used to these shipments as they occurred about once every four to six months.

"Make sure you tip the driver well if he brings it all in okay? They're having a rough time with a crack down in Canada, and I don't want my supplier to think this is a waste of his time."

"No problem Kelly," said Vanetta. "I don't have classes today so if you like, I could stick around here while you and Laura go out."

"Thanks Vanetta, that's nice of you to offer, but Todd will probably close up and just work out this afternoon. There's not much on the go right now. Well, actually there is, but we need release forms signed and after Todd prints up the Regan pictures, we'll be gone again. However if you're free tomorrow, it would be nice if you could be here as long as possible since Todd and I have to go out of town."

"Sure, no problem," said Vanetta.

They ate a quiet lunch together and afterwards when Vanetta left for home, Kelly logged on to her home account. She was pleased to see a letter from Brenda waiting for her.

Dear Kelly,

I was sorry to hear that Jules called you on the day I arrived back at the Eyrie and I didn't get a chance to talk to you personally.

Life is so busy right now that I barely have time to think for myself before something else pops up. But I would and will always find time for you.

In a way I think it was a smart move to drop your boyfriend. Just based on our "discussion" last Thursday, I think you are not appreciating the finer things in life.

I would like to discuss more of this in person since it seems there is more to the story than what you have written me.

As for Todd's new girlfriend, aren't Todd and you the best of friends? Don't best friends share? Look at my situation! <G>

And I honestly don't know why you are reluctant to pursue the change in your relationship with Todd.

It's pretty hectic here at Max's and I will be heading back to Regan's Thursday morning. I think I will be there for most of the month, or at least shuttling back and forth. I wish we could get together for a real sit down talk, face to face. Are you guys still planning to attend the grand opening of Mueller's Wheel? Let me know if you are, because then I can plan on some private time for you and me to talk.

Affectionately,

Brenda

Kelly filed the letter away. She would have to ask Todd if they were still going to the opening.

"Damn," she said out loud. "Time seems to be my greatest nemesis."

Kelly thought over what Brenda had said. Share with your best friend. "Hmm... I wonder how Laura would feel about that," she thought. Then as quickly she shook her head. It might work for the "James Gang," but they were just teenagers. And yet... there was no denying they loved each other, and shared James. Her thoughts were interrupted by the return of Todd and Laura.

Kelly was about to get up to greet the smiling couple when the phone rang. It was Jorge. Kelly waved at Todd and Laura as she spoke with Jorge.

"Well of course I knew she would look good to you Jorge," she said. "That's why we haven't shown her to anyone else. You are one of our most valued customers."

Jorge told her the pictures had arrived and he was smitten. Laura was just the kind of girl he was looking for and had called Mike in for a professional opinion. Then after being reassured by Mike, he had shown the photographs to his marketing people. The excitement had really grown, and some wanted to start production on the new lingerie line immediately. But first Jorge had some questions for Kelly.

"Yes Jorge, natural. 34B, no silicone in any of our models, you should know that. Yes, a student at the university down here. No, not a scar on her, and no tattoos." Kelly looked at the contract Laura had signed.

"No Jorge, you know we don't allow our models to use any drugs. Yes, the pictures are very recent. Last week. Five foot eight," Kelly said. "120 pounds. No, the hair has never been colored. Jorge... you are wearing me out here. What you see is exactly what you get. She's gorgeous, clean and natural."

Kelly quickly scanned through her customer database. "Jorge, in your last catalog you used 78 of our models for your beautiful clothes. You paid over $100,000 for their time. That was just one catalog Jorge. Do you want to know how much you paid for our models for entire year?"

Jorge was busy blustering when Kelly said, "Look Jorge, you were the only one either Todd or I thought of, and we thought of your lingerie line, and how long you've been looking for the right girl to bring it out. She's a natural; you can see it in the pictures, that smile is going to do it for you my friend. She looks mature enough and yet innocent, but more importantly, she is a totally virgin face. Okay, twice, yes..." Kelly fired up her calculator and started punching in numbers, totally in business mode now. As Jorge continued to ramble on about hours, Kelly kept on entering numbers.

"Okay Jorge, plus a waiver that she is exclusive to you for a year, renewable with a 33-1/3 percent increase for each successive year as long as both parties are in agreement? All travel costs to be paid by you? Okay, because you've been good with us, let's try this. I think we can talk her into five hundred per for the first year, and if you supply the travel and accommodations, I'll see if I can convince her to do the two big conventions a year for free."

Kelly laughed. "You like that eh Jorge? Well, I've gotten nothing but positive responses from every model who ever worked for you, and customers like you we want to make happy. Let me run it by her and I'll get back to you in about an hour."

Kelly hung up the phone smiling. Both Todd and Laura were waiting for the news with their breaths held.

"YES!" Kelly shouted. "Full page ads, a special flyer at Valentines, the Bridal issue and both catalogs."

"Is that good?" Laura asked.

"That's damn good," said Todd who was figuring in his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.