Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Saturday morning came early. For some, Saturday morning had started Friday night. As it did for Annie, Jacob and a pig named Allen.

A Special Feature by: Dream Painter

CAROWINDS PARK

(The afternoon before the picnic)

The afternoon before the picnic, Annie and Jacob were reviewing their lists. "I just don't see anyway around it, Jacob; you have to stay here tonight."

"Mizz Annie, I don' wanna stay up at your place, and I ain't driven no car in so long I don't remember," replied Jacob.

"You wanna stay at the park and baby-sit Allen all night?" Annie said referring to the dressed and scraped pig laying atop the prep table and giving it a sound slap on its rear end. She had named it after her ex-husband. "Damn, it's gonna be fun slicing this sucker up!" She giggled. "Okay now, let's see... all the charcoal on the trailer?"

"Yes 'm," replied Jacob.

"The folding tables?" Annie asked

"Yes 'm," replied Jacob nodding.

"I called the park and Ranger Bob agreed to have 37 tables at the site near the pavilion. I think that's where they plan to have the entertainment. Alrighty then, let's wrap Allen in a sheet and get this show on the road. It's gonna be a bitch getting this pig on the rotisserie.

"Yazz 'm it sho is," Jacob agreed.

Together they wrestled the pig into the back of the Bronco, Bubba supervising. Then Annie backed the vehicle up to the trailer where the enormous grill was already locked into place. Annie had planned to leave the grill on the trailer while Allen the pig turned on the spit.

They had already packed the Bronco with many of the necessary supplies, a roll of butcher paper, a yard-type lounge chair, blanket, a five-gallon bucket of Carolina bar-b-que sauce and basting mop, as well as oven mitts, aprons, and the all-important cooler of water. With all the gear loaded and Annie, Jacob, and Allen the pig on board, there was barely any room for Bubba.

After arriving at Carowinds, Jacob pulled the three long folding tables from the trailer and set them up while Annie put cinder blocks under the tongue of the trailer. Together, they filled the lower portion of the five-foot-long grill with charcoal, then doused the briquettes with lighter fluid. Two hours later, Allen the pig was slowly turning on the chain-driven, motorized spit.

Jacob and Annie were sitting at one of the picnic tables trying to catch their breath while Bubba chased a butterfly.

"Okay, on the next trip, I'll pick up the tablecloths, the luminaries, and the plates and flat wear." Annie puffed. She hated using plastic and paper, but it was a picnic after all. At least she had managed to match the pantone colors of the TKO logo. "Tomorrow, when you come, bring the rest of the food that's in the fridges. You have to bake the rolls and brownies first thing in the morning, okay? Then, after you get here, I'll run home and shower. See? It'll be a piece of cake!" Jacob gave his boss a doubtful gaze.

Annie grabbed the keys and headed towards the Bronco, "Come on, Bubba!" She called to the shepherd, "Jacob, go ahead and start bleaching these picnic tables. I wonder where the other caterer is?" Bubba bounced into the Bronco, his head hanging out the passenger side window as Annie waved goodbye to Jacob.


Annie had insisted Jacob stay at the apartment for two reasons. One, Jacob had to finish putting together the baked beans and brownies, and two, because she was leaving a little surprise for him.

Entering her apartment, she grabbed some linens from the linen closet and made up the sofa for Jacob. Then she replaced the soap in the shower with something less flowery and laid out a fresh bath towel. Finally Annie laid out a brand new, brightly colored Hawaiian shirt for Jacob to wear to the picnic. She hoped he would take the none-too-subtle hint.

Annie had put a lot of thought into the picnic. Drawing from her less-used marketing skills, and since the other caterer was no where to be seen, she felt free to set up her area as she saw fit. It was to be a simple buffet, so everyone could serve themselves slices of Allen the pig and the roasted corn from the far end. Jacob and Annie could lop of pieces of pork or a slab of ribs and urge an ear of roasted or boiled corn on the guests as they passed through the line. She sat at her computer and printed out 40 copies of the menu for the tables she had staked out:

WELCOME
To the TKO Company Picnic

Menu

Cold Slaw

Potato Salad
Roasted Pig
Baby Back Ribs
Baked Beans
Corn on the Cob (Roasted or Boiled)
Rolls
And...
Jacob's Famous Sinful Brownies

Each table would have a centerpiece with a lighted citronella candle to keep the mosquitoes down, nested in a colorful paper bag. "Attractive yet functional, dat's the ticket!" Annie thought to herself as she gathered the tablecloths and flatware. After filling the Bronco, she was off again and back to Carowinds.


"Mizz Annie, you can't stay here all night by yo-self," said Jacob as he pulled silks off the last ear of corn. The sun was just setting over Carowinds.

"Well that's what I'm gonna do. Besides, I wouldn't ask you to do something I wouldn't do myself," replied Annie. "Who'll look after Allen the pig?" (she was really enjoying that reference). "What if the chain on that rotisserie breaks or the motor coughs up a hairball? The whole picnic will be ruined... anyhow, Bubba will be here with me. He'll protect me, won'tcha Bubba?" Annie patted the dog on the head.

"It ain't right," Jacob shook his head, "it jest ain't right." But Jacob knew better than to try to talk Annie out of something she had set her mind on doing.

"Now you're going to drive the truck back to the shop, turn the ribs we left in the sauce, mix up the beans, and set out the dough for the rolls. Then tomorrow, all you have to do is go downstairs and bake the rolls and brownies. I've already made up the couch for you," Annie tried to gently explain.

"... but what if I gets a ticket, Mizz Annie?" Jacob asked in genuine concern.

"As long as you're careful you won't get a ticket! Hell, half the Charlotte police force will be eating dinner right here tomorrow night. We'll just find someone fix it! It will be all right, Jacob, I promise," Annie assured the old man.

"Mizz Annie, has I ever told you that you is stubborn?" Jacob asked.

"Not today," replied Annie trying hard not to giggle as she handed Jacob the keys to the rusty old Bronco, "Just remember to keep the shiny side up."

"What shiny side?" Jacob asked with a mischievous grin looking at the old rusty-colored Bronco.

Annie shook her head as the vehicle grumbled down the road. Bubba looked up at her, his eyes raised in confusion. "It's okay, Bubba," Annie reassured the shepherd. She leaned down to scratch him behind the ears.

Annie unfolded the lounge chair and settled in for the evening, occasionally rising to baste Allen the pig.


At the sound of the stick breaking, Annie's eyes snapped opened. The only light in the area was the glow of the coals as they burned under Allen. She could sense Bubba's muscles tensing as he remained laying next to her, followed by his low guttural growl.

"I wouldn't come much closer if I were you," Annie said calmly.

"Oh, I won't," replied the voice coming from behind her in the dark, "That's a handsome animal you have there."

"The dog or the pig?" asked Annie sarcastically not bothering to turn to see the person speaking behind her. "If you're looking for food, the pig won't be ready until tomorrow." Bubba emitted another long, low growl.

"I was looking for the TKO site," said the voice.

"You've found it." Annie said.

"So I have," said the disembodied voice.

Bubba's ears seemed to droop as they both heard the footsteps growing fainter, and he laid his head back on his paw. Strangely enough, the whole event had not put Annie on edge. While she didn't recognize the distinctly male voice behind her, she sensed no malice in his words or manner of speech. Watching the pig turn over and over again on the spit lulled her back into a deep sleep.


(Six months after arriving in Charlotte)

Annie was admiring the three shiny chrome commercial ovens that had just been installed in the kitchen. She was dancing around her kitchen, opening and closing the doors on the ovens excitedly after the four gorillas that handled the installation had left. Annie was still jazzed when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Annie said happily as she and the Bubba-pup danced around the kitchen

"Hey, Annie, it's me... Allen," said the voice on the other end.

The dancing came to an abrupt halt as Annie froze in her tracks. "Al... Allen?" Annie stammered.

"Yeah, hey, how are you?" Annie's former husband asked.

"I'm okay. What's up?" Annie spoke as her heart fluttered nervously.

"Listen Annie, you know the divorce was final last week, right?" He asked.

Annie could feel her cheeks turning flaming up fiery red. A flood of memories came rushing back to her, and she sensed from the familiar tone in his voice that Allen wanted something. How dare he spoil her day?

"I've been busy, Allen, I guess it slipped my mind."

"Annie, I need for you to sign some papers and get them back to me." Allen, too, had sensed a weakness in her veneer. He knew by the tone in her voice she was shocked to hear from him.

Annie wasn't going to let him get the upper hand, not by a long shot. "Allen, I thought I signed all the papers before the divorce was final." Her hands were shaking as she spoke to him.

"They aren't those kind of papers Annie," there was a pause, "Annie, I'm getting married in two weeks."

Annie emitted a sarcastic chuckle, "My, Allen, I always said you were speedy." She felt as thought her heart was going to leap through her throat. "What's the big rush Allen, is she pregnant?"

The tone of Allen's voice dropped a couple of degrees, and there was a decided edge to his voice. Slowly he said, "Yes, she is."

Annie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Suddenly she felt as though someone had punched her hard in her stomach. "Well when is the blessed event?" She dropped all pretense of happiness.

"Two months. She wants to get married in the church, Annie. She wants the baby christened in the church. We can't do that if you don't sign annulment papers. It's important to her."

Annie had already done the math. Allen's new baby was conceived before she had even left Phoenix. "Important to her? Well la-dee-fucking-dah." She felt her anger spilling over, "Forget it Allen. Don't even waste the stamp. I won't sign your fucking papers. I won't say that the last 15 years of my life was a sham. I won't say that the birth of our daughter was a mistake. No, Allen, no fucking way!"

"Hey, it's only a formality. What difference does it make to you anyway?" Allen's words were cut short as Annie slammed the receiver into its cradle.

Leaning hard against the wall she felt her knees growing weak. Annie slid down against the wall down to the floor. Bubba pup licked the tears from her cheeks.


(... meanwhile, back at Carowinds Park)

That's how Annie was awakened; only Bubba was no longer a gangly 6-month-old puppy but a fully-grown German shepherd dog. "Jeeeze, Bubba," Annie moaned opening her eyes, "Enough!" as the GSD lapped at her face. Annie got the message loud and clear, it was time to wake the hell up! She slowly opened her eyes then closed them tightly as the bright light of early morning flooded her vision.

Annie slowly rose from the lounge chair to stretch. She felt as though all the muscles in her body were aching as she stood - then looked down at her watch, "7:40! Damn, Bubba, we slept in!"

"God, I hope Jacob brings some coffee," she moaned as she glanced over at Allen the pig. Through the night, the pig's skin had turned a soft golden ochre colored, and clear juices were hissing as they dripped onto the glowing coals. Annie gave the pig another swipe with the basting mop as she smiled to herself. Just by looking at the color, smelling the aroma of the roasting pork, and the way the meat was hanging on the bone, she could tell this pig roast was going to be an undeniable success.

Minutes later, Annie and Bubba could both hear the all-too-familiar pinging of the engine of Annie's Bronco. Annie sighed happily as she looked up to see Jacob smiling behind the wheel. Annie could tell by the low-riding rear end of the truck that Jacob had loaded it full.

"I brung you some coffee, Mizz Annie," Jacob beamed as he stepped from the vehicle grinning, wearing the bright Hawaiian shirt and holding a large travel mug in his hand.

"Thank God!" Annie groaned as she quickly snapped the travel mug from Jacob's hand. "You make the best damn coffee in the world, Jacob. By the way, nice shirt." Annie smiled as she took a sip from the mug.

"Yeah, I found that on my pilla last night 'fore I went to bed. You s'pose Bubba done lost one a his shirts?" Jacob grinned.

"Naw, Bubba just likes running around nekkid," Annie could not suppress a soft giggle. She turned to the Bronco and opened the back door. Together, she and Jacob began unloading the aluminum trays and coolers of food.

After the beans and ribs were placed on the grill, Annie and Bubba left for her apartment to clean up and bring the iced-down, small, single-serving bottles of wine, beer, and soft drinks.

In her apartment, there was not so much as even a sign that Jacob had stayed there. The linens were neatly folded at the foot of the sofa, the bath towel she had laid out was dry and where she had hung it out for Jacob. She made a mental note to ask Jacob about it later.

As she stepped into her shower she thought about the stranger who had visited her last night. Had that really happened? Could she have been dreaming? Maybe it was just karma for naming the pig after her ex-husband. The gods were trying to shake her up a little bit... trying to jerk her chain. "Who knows," she muttered to herself.

Annie dressed in her favorite comfy jeans, a white camisole, and another bright Hawaiian shirt left unbuttoned. She braided her long, wet hair into a tight rope that hung below the middle of her back while Bubba watched from the open door of her bathroom.

"Now Bubba, you gotta be a good doggie today and stick close to me. I don't want you out there mooching any people food from strangers or tackling any children, you understand?" The shepherd looked up at her with his large brown eyes as if to say of course he knew the game plan. His tail thudded against the floor. Bubba was ready to go to work.

Chapter 36 continued by (the) Night Hawk

Todd had spent most of Thursday sequestered in the darkroom, cleaning and changing chemicals, and thoroughly scrubbing the entire room and everything in it. Ami had been by his side the entire time but hadn't tried to make any serious conversation. For a change, she remained dressed, though it was more from the fear of the harsh chemicals they used to clean than it was in deference to Todd's quiet mood. Kelly had told her that Todd would be okay and that he just needed a bit of time to sort things out in his own mind.

Friday was when things got back to normal - or as close to normal as the chaotic life at TKO would ever be.

Vanetta was working the phones as usual, this time confirming flight plans of the models who were arriving to attend the company picnic - those who lived out of the area anyway. Models who lived within a reasonable driving distance from Charlotte were expected to provide their own transportation. Those who worked in the New York area or in LA, were flying in, and Kelly wanted to be sure there were enough mini-busses to pick them all up and drop them off at Carowinds. She was really glad that Vanetta could handle this. The logistics of providing transportation for 200 families seemed overwhelming after the week they had lived through.

Not all the models who would have had to fly in were coming, which Kelly regretted, but she understood the added delay in flights due to the increased security severely restricted a lot of travel, especially for an event lasting just a single day. A lot of the models, their spouses, and children coming from the New York area were flying on the same chartered plane as the staff and agents from the New York office. Just from the office alone, there were going to be 120 people attending as most were married and were bringing their spouses and children.

Even with all the work, Kelly was looking forward to Saturday. Though she made it a point to stay in contact with every office member and model as much as possible, it wasn't the same as face-to-face contact.

Vanetta had met most of them on the last trip to New York with Kelly, but since it was a dinner at one of the top hotels in the city, she hadn't really made any lasting impression on them - nor they on her. She did look forward to meeting the people she was in regular contact with via the internet, and suggested to Kelly that they install video conferencing as well on their computers.

Kelly and Todd had continued their discussions about moving the entire operation to Charlotte, and had arranged for Rachel to look for an office for them to handle the model assignment and accounting department. It didn't need to be that big since most assignments were handled via internet or telephone, but it had to fit a staff of 50 comfortably. And, they had decided they didn't want the office to be located in the business district of downtown Charlotte. There simply wasn't any need for an expensive, highly visible location when most of the work they received was from established clients, again by phone, fax, or over the internet. Runway models still made the news, but the bulk of the work was still going to good-looking normal people.

While many of the models currently under contact to TKO had been offered jobs personally by Kelly, many more now working for the company had just sent in their portfolios. As Kelly partially explained move strategy, the address to which prospective new-hires mailed their portfolios - sometimes consisting of little more than a series of snapshots - wouldn't matter, as long as they understood what TKO was looking for in a model. In fact, many of their current models were referrals from people who already did modeling for TKO clients and understood the advantages of being good-looking and average. TKO's growing list of clients didn't design or advertise their clothes for the rich and famous, but they did target the growing middle class who had education and understood quality at good prices.

On Friday afternoon, everything was falling into place. Robert had the group over for a final practice before their debut on Saturday. Bill, Ted, and Jim were busy making notations of the songs that Sam, Jen, and Kat would be singing. While not exactly nervous about their first live performance, the group had been surprised when Robert had taken them to meet Rebel Heart on the way to the studio. Dan Knight, the lead guitarist and vocalist for the band, had made a suggestion to the group about the national anthem, and had asked the girls to give his band a demonstration. After the demo, Dan had suggested they get to the pavilion early to set up equipment and had offered to pipe all the vocals and the instruments through their PA equipment. Robert had agreed, and after trying a few different arrangements of parts of the anthem, the group had left for practice.


Since Laura had promised to sing with her sisters at the picnic, she had spent a few hours with them and the boys in the big bay working on the national anthem and her song for her lovers. Kat and the twins were very familiar with the theme song from "Enterprise." You couldn't live under the same roof as Harry Williams and not know the song! Harry was as big a Trekkie as Todd was.

Laura was also adamant that Todd and Kelly go home while she practiced with the band. Todd had wanted to stay and listen in, but Kelly had understood, and a nibble on his ear was enough reason to leave the studio for a few hours.

Robert, happy that things had worked out so well for Todd, was equally pleased to hear the beautiful harmonies Laura and her sisters created. At the first break, he asked the group what they planned on wearing for the opening song. A lot of people were going to be in for a surprise when Rebel Heart joined in on the anthem.

Sitting in the studio, sipping on mineral water, the band tossed ideas around. Robert had learned it was best to let the kids talk it out themselves. After a short discussion, it was decided that it would be the simplest and most logical for the girls to wear plain navy skirts with white blouses and red bow ties. The boys would wear navy slacks, white shirts, and red ties. Robert got the van and took them all to the store where the band had bought most of their outfits. Laura insisted on paying for her own outfit as she was just a guest for this performance. Robert tried to argue with her, but Laura would not be swayed. They conspired to keep the outfits hidden from everybody and would change at the park just before they went onstage.


Chuck, Deanna, and Anna flew in Friday afternoon, bringing Brenda and Amanda with them. James and the rest of the girls would be arriving Saturday. There was an emotional reunion between Todd and Chuck, Todd thanking Chuck repeatedly for being there when he really needed him.

Chuck brushed aside his own emotions and told Todd that he was just looking out for his son.

A delivery to the studio shortly after Chuck had arrived was from Hasselblad, who had come through on their promise with a brand new camera. Todd opened the package and smiled with satisfaction.

"We have to break this in," announced Todd. "Ami, let's set up studio two for a family portrait." Studio one had been blocked off for the length of time that Kelly would be posing for the contracts Vanetta had put together for them.

Ami was still floating on a cloud herself as Todd had told her that the 'Blad he had been using for the last few years would now be hers. She scrambled quickly though to set up lights roughly where Todd would want them before she stopped and asked who was posing.

Todd smiled and said that the first pictures taken on the new camera were going to be of his 'father, ' his 'sister, ' and 'niece.'

"Does that mean I have to start calling you Uncle Todd, now?" asked Anna.

Todd picked her up under the arms and spun her around the room. "Never, sweetheart, unless you want to. You and me are still best friends, right?"

Anna snuggled into Todd's arms and gave him a sweet kiss. "You betcha!"

Kelly and Laura took Deanna and Anna to the dressing room and helped both of them pick out brand new outfits. Mother and daughter picked out complimentary pale pastel shades of green in blouses. Anna's had a bit of lace on her collar, perfect for a young girl. Deanna opted for a 'skort' in hunter green while Anna picked shorts in a chocolate brown. When they had finished changing, Kelly took them out to the makeup counter and started to work on their hair and makeup.

Todd convinced Chuck to change into an Armani suit, and with a white silk shirt, Chuck looked good, but Kelly convinced him to let her work on him a bit also. Todd started to place a straight-back chair into the center of the light pattern, planning on shooting just the three of them. When Chuck saw that, he said if Todd wasn't in the picture, it wouldn't be a family portrait.

Reluctantly and grumbling, Todd changed into a suit himself and complained loudly as Kelly and Vanetta worked on his hair and added some color to his face.

Todd seated Chuck on the chair and placed Anna on his lap while he and Deanna wrapped their arms around each other behind Chuck forming a 'V' that put Chuck in the very center of the picture. Ami was thrilled to be the one taking the family portrait, and after a half dozen exposures, Deanna insisted that her future sisters-in-law also be in the picture.

Todd chuckled as Kelly and Laura scrambled to find suitable matching outfits.


Joe Johnson had gotten back to Charlotte from Ohio on Thursday. He was expected back in LA on Monday and had decided to stick around for a few days, to possibly say goodbye to Lew, and hopefully get a chance to meet Todd. He managed to slip into the park shortly after three in the morning, and as he walked around for a while in the balmy night air, enjoying the serenity, he had come upon Annie and Bubba. He had moved downwind after that, not wanting to keep the German shepherd restless for the rest of the night. He hunkered down near the pavilion and relaxed in the cool breeze blowing between the trees.


Todd woke up Saturday morning sandwiched between his two lovers. They had enjoyed a fantastic night of creative sex. After parting company for the night from Chuck, Todd had rounded up his girls and headed home. Robert and Vanetta had left earlier after supper, taking Cara and Ami back to Kelly's before they headed to the studio.

Todd slipped out of bed, skinned on his shorts and left to relieve his bladder. Not surprisingly, and definitely not unusual, he found Cara and Ami watching TV in the living room wearing only their panties and T-shirts. It was their favorite way of spending early mornings when Todd, Kelly, and Laura were still asleep.

Todd ruffled Ami's hair as he walked by on his way back. "You girls going to join us for breakfast at the Holiday Inn?"

"Nope," said Cara. "We're going with Laura and Vanetta and Robert to the park."

"I'm going to take my new camera," said Ami with a smug smile.

"You might want to take the Pentax as well," said Todd. "You'll find it's easier for action shots on the move."

"I didn't know if I could or should still use that camera, Todd," Ami said quietly. "It got you out of jail. I thought you might want to keep it under lock and key. That's why I thought you gave me your old 'Blad" instead.

Todd laughed, then laughed some more till he had to sit down holding his side.

Cara and Ami looked at him like he was finally losing his grip, and that caused Todd to laugh even harder. He managed to barely catch his breath when Kelly and Laura came out of the bedroom to see what the ruckus was all about. The look of concern on their faces just caused Todd to burst out again.

"It's still just a tool, Ami," Todd managed to spurt out between his laughter.

Cara got up and went to the kitchen to get Todd a bottle of Evian which he took with sincere appreciation and gulped half of it down.

"You can bet I've got the receipt locked up and copies of it with Steve," he said, "but it's still only a camera. It didn't get me out of jail, Chuck did."

"The truth would have gotten you out, Honey," Kelly said, "but Chuck made sure the truth was heard fast and by the right people."

Glad to see that Todd was laughing about the incident now, Kelly ran her fingers through her hair and headed to the bathroom. Laura, seeing where Kelly was headed raced to beat her there.


Laura eased the Tracker out of the driveway and headed to the studio. They could have walked the distance in five minutes, but they were going to be heading to Carowinds after hooking up with Robert and Vanetta. The band van was going to be full, and Cara and Ami had volunteered to help Vanetta get the greeting booth and tent prepared. The tent and canopy were already set up by the park staff with tables and chairs provided, but there was still the TKO paraphernalia and Todd's private stock of drinks. Laura was going to help Robert and the band get set up with Rebel Heart.

Todd and Kelly left the house in her Elantra and drove over to meet Chuck and Deanna for breakfast. Brenda and Amanda had taken Anna out to meet up with James and the rest of the girls.

"It seems like a hell of a big job for just the Charlotte office to put this picnic together," Chuck said over coffee.

"Not really, Chuck," Kelly said. "It's like you running your operation. You just have to learn how to hire the best people and then not be afraid to delegate."

"But I'm not running my business anymore," Chuck reminded them with a smile. "That's Brenda's headache now."

Deanna laughed. "Right, Dad. Like you're not up with her everyday consulting on some new design or other?"

"See, Chuck," Kelly jumped in. "The responsibility stays with you even though you've got Brenda managing the company now. Sure, Todd and I decided when and where to have this picnic and agreed on how to organize it, but then we just turned to the Carowinds convention people and started paying for it. They put together a package, and to their credit, they anticipated a larger crowd. That's how we could accommodate the extra people we invited. There's going to be nearly 70 police officers there today, plus their spouses and kids. We hired a caterer from New York who specializes in kosher food. Turns out that wasn't going to be enough after we decided to invite more people, so Laura found a great local caterer, and we hired her to cover the overflow. The park is providing food for the kids — standard fare — hot dogs, hamburgers, etcetera. They dish it out, along with all the soft drinks and ice cream these kids can inhale. At the end of the day, they deduct it from our deposit. The same goes for the amusement park part. Carowinds will have staff at our site to hand out wrist passes for those who want to go on the rides. All we really need to do at this point is show up and be available to our guests."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.