Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Todd and Laura were asleep, face-to-face, entwined with each other, when the sound of a ship's emergency klaxon went off.

Todd rolled his head back and groaned. "Sorry," he said to Laura reaching over her, "I forgot to turn the alarm off last night."

Laura, stirred by Todd's movement, turned to look at the alarm clock he was trying, without much success, to swat.

"Hey," she said. "I recognize that. It's a 'Shuttle Pod' isn't it? From Star Trek?"

Todd laughed. "No sweetheart," he explained, "that is a 'Shuttle CRAFT.' Actually it's a highly detailed, miniaturized scale model of the Magellan, part of the medium range shuttles currently in service on the Enterprise-D."

"Oh," Laura said. "I've seen that show. It's the one with Scott Bakula as the Skipper right?"

Todd groaned as he rolled over, rubbing his temples. "How can I love a girl who doesn't love Star Trek?" he asked. "And you're thinking of the show 'Enterprise.' And it's not a commercial boat so the rank is Captain," he added.

Laura laughed as she pulled him back on the bed. "I know that my Captain. I was pulling your leg. My dad is a 'Trekkie, ' and for the longest time I had a crush on Will Riker, first officer on board the galaxy class starship NCC 1701-D." She continued giving details of the show as she planted kisses on his face and neck and other exposed areas within her reach.

"Ah," he said with obvious pleasure, "so it's not just my body you're after, you want my mind as well!"

"And your heart," she added silencing any further discussion with a deep, long kiss.

They made gentle yet passionate love in the bed that had been the scene of a more aggressive, demanding fuck fest the night before. They went at it leisurely, savoring each moment of the intimate contact until both achieved a quiet yet enjoyable orgasm.

Still pressed deep within her womb, Todd rolled to the side so as not to place too much pressure on Laura. She rolled with him and clamped her legs trying to keep his cock firmly planted inside, though she could feel him softening. With a sigh of regret she released him from her grasp and said, "Now I need to empty my bladder!"

With a mischievous grin on his face, Todd said, "Oh goody! My turn to watch."

"Oh no you don't!" she said laughing as she ran for the bathroom, but even though she reached it first she did not close the door on him. He walked up to her slowly as the first sound of water hitting water met his ears. Bending forward he kissed her lips and slowly slipped his hand between her legs letting the hot stream wash over his hand.

Laura blushed but said nothing until Todd searched to find the source of the stream.

"Oh... don't do that or I won't be able to finish," she said.

Puzzled, Todd asked why.

"Girl plumbing is different," she explained. "If you excite me, then the flow turns off. It's like being tickled."

Todd stopped playing and was content to feel the last of her pee dribble over his hand. Grabbing some toilet paper Laura wiped herself and stood up stepping over Todd's arm.

"Well?" she asked. "How did it feel?"

"Strange but somehow exciting at the same time." He replied.

Laura laughed and said, "Maybe next time I'll give you a shower of it!"

Todd smiled. This girl had an adventurous streak. Finally, after washing his hands, he asked Laura if she would like breakfast.

"Oh let me make it," she implored. "You can relax and watch TV or something. I think I can find my way around your kitchen well enough."

"But I'd rather help you," he said.

"Okay, then you can do the dishes afterwards," she laughed. "Now go and do something totally because you want to. I'll holler if I can't find anything or whenever it's ready."

Todd kissed her on the forehead, on the nose and finally a soft one on the lips. "Okay," he said. "I'll leave you to it."

After Laura left the bathroom Todd took a minute to empty his own bladder, which he suddenly realized was full, and then took the time to shave. He didn't want Laura's beautiful face scuffed with whisker burn. It was difficult shaving though because his face seemed to be frozen into a smile that wouldn't go away. Looking at his own reflection in the mirror he said, "you are one lucky son-of-a-bitch!" Todd brushed his teeth as well, wiped down the vanity and headed for the living room to catch up on the world news.

He had caught up on CNN's World Headline News and was changing to a local news channel when he caught the scent of bacon frying. Hmm... Bacon. He knew he had some but it had been in the freezer. Laura was obviously finding her way around the kitchen without difficulty. Todd sat back suddenly very relaxed, both hands behind his head. He gently drifted off to sleep thinking of a CD Kelly had bought him.


Todd had never understood Kelly's love of Country music. A couple of years ago Todd had volunteered his talents for a Celebrity / Charity Cattle Drive in Fort Worth. It was for a good cause, a children's treatment center, and Kelly had come along. It could have been a single afternoon shoot, but Kelly had convinced him to go for the entire five days. She knew most of the actors and singers that would be taking turns leading the 'green-horns, ' and Todd always did like doing a job right. They had decided to drive down, hauling the trailer behind them - a working vacation for both of them and a chance to escape from what had been a hot and humid summer in Charlotte. On the second day of the drive, Kelly had turned off the CD player and tuned the radio to 99.5, KPLX, "the Wolf."

Todd was a fan of Classic Rock, and after an hour of listening to the station, wanted to switch back.

I don't understand what you like about this music Kell," he had said. "It all sounds like the same three chords. The only thing I see different is each song has worse singers."

"That's because you aren't listening to the words Todd," Kelly said. "It's not the melody, it's what the singer is telling you."

"What?" Todd had smirked, "that his best friend has run off with his wife and the pick-up's out of gas?"

Kelly had remained silent. He obviously wasn't getting the message.

"Look Kell, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I just don't get it."

"It's okay Todd." She had said. "You can change it back if you want."

Todd had decided to leave it. She wasn't asking for that much, and besides being his partner, they were best friends who shared everything. About a half hour later he said to Kelly, "You know, I know I've never listened to this station before, but that announcer sounds real familiar to me."

Kelly had laughed. Todd liked hearing her laugh.

"He should sound familiar to you. That's Maurice Minnifield from 'Northern Exposure' you're listening to. Barry Corbin."

"Shit... No way!" he said astounded. NX had been one of his favorite TV shows before the network had pulled it off the air.

"Yes way," she said, mimicking the teens they so often had to deal with. "If you had read the material the charity had sent you instead of just agreeing to do it, you would know that Barry is one of the celebrity trail bosses."

"Damn. I didn't know he was into this cowboy stuff."

"Not just him either," Kelly continued with a self-satisfied smirk. "If you want to we could drop in on Janine Turner. She has a ranch around there as well."

Before Todd could reply Kelly heard the strains of a familiar old tune starting on the radio and turned it up.

"Try listening to the words of this one Todd. Forget the music, just listen to the words." Willie Nelson was singing "Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground."

The song had finished and Todd realized what Kelly meant. A few minutes later they pulled into a truck stop for lunch and on the way out Kelly had bought the CD for him. Kris Kristofferson: Super Hits.

"His voice sounds a bit weather worn, but I think this CD will tell you more about yourself, about me and about the two of us than any other I can think of right now. He's been where we've been Todd, and he tells the story better than we could ourselves."

Todd went to slip it in, but Kelly stayed his hand.

"Listen to it first when you aren't driving and when you are alone. Some of the songs on this album hit too close to home for me to be sitting next to you when you hear them. Just know that I think you're the Pilgrim."

Kelly had then reached into the console and slipped Bob Seger's Greatest Hits into the CD player and they both continued the drive down singing along to "Old Time Rock and Roll."


"Todd, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Laura shook him gently by the shoulder.

"I'm sorry Laura," he said. "I didn't mean to fall asleep."

Laura just pressed a finger to his lips. "Don't worry about it. I would have loved to watch you sleep but my feeble attempts at cooking might just taste a bit better if still warm." She laughed.

"By the way, did you know you sing in your sleep?"

Todd gave her a skeptical look. "I was singing?"

Laura laughed. "Well maybe not exactly singing, but you were definitely humming out a tune... I think its called 'Why Me Lord.'"

Todd looked stunned. It was one of the songs from the Kristofferson CD Kelly had given him.

"Well," he said finally, "I guess that's how lucky I feel having found you in my life."

Laura's eyes misted at the compliment. She led him to the kitchen where she had prepared French toast along with a plate of fried eggs, crisp bacon and hash browns, fresh perked coffee and a large glass of orange juice.

Todd's eyes widened at the sight. "Wow," he said as he took his seat. "I'm overwhelmed Laura. Who would think that someone as good looking as you could cook as well?"

Laura punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"Really," he said. "I didn't even know I had the makings for all of this here."

"Didn't you shop for it?" Laura asked.

Todd blushed sheepishly. "Actually, Kelly usually keeps my cupboards filled. I never used to eat at home. Which reminds me..." He got back up and grabbed his package of prepared vitamins and his container of pre-mixed health juice.

Laura looked at him and the prepared packages in the fridge. "Let me guess," she said smiling. "Kelly also prepares these for you."

"I guess I never learned to take care of myself properly," he said.

She patted him on the shoulder and smiled. "Kelly must be quite a cook herself to keep your cupboards filled with what I found."

Todd dug into the stack of French toast and between his sighs of pleasure he said, "She is, but she doesn't get much time to do it. And she never does it for herself." He leaned over and kissed Laura's nose, "and I've never seen her tinkle either!"

"Will you please stop worrying about me being jealous," Laura said. "Really, I like Kelly." A small blush came to her cheeks. "She's a big part of your life, I can see that. She said to me that she was happy for both of us and I believe her. I think she and I could become great friends. Now tell me what those pills were and what was in that thick brown drink."

Todd laughed. "I have no idea," he admitted. "I trust her judgment, and can swear to the positive results it's brought to my life, but I have no idea what it is. I figured I was smart knowing the difference between mineral water and spring water," he said laughing. "By the way, did I tell you that you are a fantastic cook?" he said as he polished off the bacon.

"You did just by the way you tackled your breakfast," she replied smiling.

Todd insisted she sit and relax while he washed up the dishes. "At least I have this part down to an acceptable level," he said laughing. "But you barely ate anything yourself. Don't you like your own cooking?"

"That's the problem," she said. "I like it too much, but a girl has to watch her figure you know! I usually just have a glass of juice and a grapefruit in the morning. Indulging myself in French toast is definitely not something I would do on a regular basis."

Todd looked at her seriously for a minute. "You know Laura, I do believe you and Kelly will get along fabulously."

Laura thought hard and long before she answered.

"Todd," she said. "What if it's me that strays?"

He looked at her quizzically.

"I'm not saying that I plan to, but I want to be honest with you. When Kelly and I were taking our shower yesterday..." she started to blush deeper.

Todd sat down and took her hands in his. "Yes my love?"

Laura had trouble meeting his eyes. "I can't really explain it. I've never been with a woman before, but yesterday, I got really turned on by Kelly."

Todd kissed her hands. Sucking each finger gently before opening her hands and kissing her palms.

"Laura," He said, "I do really love you, but that doesn't mean I'm putting chains on you. I told you that I couldn't promise anything more than my love for you. Why would I expect anything different from you? Life has a nasty habit of throwing us curve balls when we're all set for straight pitches. Love is the one thing we can enjoy. Forget about the morality police and live and love for the day. If something does come from this, my love for you will not change. Would you love me any less if you found happiness with Kelly?"

"No, of course not," Laura said suddenly, and then understanding filled her eyes. "I've never met anyone like you or Kelly before," she said. "I hope I don't turn out to be a disappointment to you."

"Never my love," Todd said. "You've already captured my heart. Now how about joining me for an episode of Enterprise while we let our breakfast settle?"

"Okay," Laura said brightly, "But only if you tell me which cast member you most lust after! I want to know all your fantasies!"

"Hmmm" said Todd. "The males don't do anything for me, so I guess it comes down to T'Pol or Hoshi."

As they settled down in front of the TV to watch a taped episode, Laura laid her head in Todd's lap. "I'll be your Peter meter," she said jokingly. "You'll have to be honest cause I'll be able to feel if you get hard."

"Okay," he relented. "I'd have to go with Hoshi. She's more sensual than T'Pol and there's always that oriental mystique."

Laura sighed and closed her eyes, listening to the show. She had seen this episode a few times and simply wanted to enjoy cuddling next to the man she loved.


Laura jumped up with a start. She had dozed off from the combination of the physical activities and the large breakfast but a dream had awakened her. She realized she had fallen asleep, but was left with an unsettling feeling. She sat up and turned to Todd with concern on her face.

"Todd, you have to call Kelly."

At his confused look she explained she was concerned about Kelly. "It's hard to explain Todd," she said, "but I have this feeling..."

"Feeling?" he asked.

"I know. It sounds weird, but I get these... call them what you will, but I have a feeling that something is wrong. It just came over me."

Todd had seen too many 'coincidences' over the years to ignore intuition and reached to pick up the cordless phone. Hoping he wouldn't be disturbing Kelly and thinking Tony might still be there, he hesitated. Still, worry started to creep in so he picked up the phone and then jumped as it rang in his hand. Somehow, he almost wasn't surprised when the caller display revealed it was Kelly's number.

"Hello?" he said cautiously.

"Mr. Todd?" asked the voice on the other end of the line.

Todd recognized the voice of Gloria.

"What's wrong Gloria? What's happened? I was just about to call Kelly."

"You better come down right now Mr. Todd. Something's wrong with Miss Kelly. She done locked herself in her room and I can hear her crying," Gloria said.

"I'll be there in a few minutes Gloria," he said. Hanging up the phone he turned to Laura and said, "Your feeling was right. Something is wrong and I have to get over there."

"Let me come with you Todd," Laura said. "I might be able to help."

Todd just nodded and they quickly got dressed. Taking Laura's car was handier and she drove as Todd gave directions. They made it to Kelly's in minutes.

As she parked the car Todd turned in his seat and asked, "How did you know?"

Laura looked at Todd for a minute and said, "Don't get spooked okay? I get these feelings once in a while. Usually when I'm sleeping and just at that state before I hit REM sleep. Usually about someone I have on my mind. It's not a big thing and I'm certainly no Miss Cleo."

As they got out of the car Todd said, "Okay. I guess I understand. It must be what they call women's intuition cause Kelly does that to me sometimes as well."

Laura breathed a silent sigh of relief. It was something she didn't like to talk about. She didn't understand it, but on those occasions when it did happen, she was invariably right.

Gloria had left the door open and as they entered she started explaining how she was on the way to get an ice cream when she felt the urge to stop at Kelly's. Todd rolled his eyes as he turned and looked at Laura.

"It must be a woman thing," he mumbled.

Todd managed to calm Gloria down, and noticed that Laura had instinctively found Kelly's bedroom and was talking through the door.

"Kelly?" she said. "I need to talk to you. I've got a problem."

Todd quietly made his way to stand beside Laura. Between soft sobs he heard Kelly ask, "Can it wait Laura? I'm not feeling so good right now."

Laura raised her finger to Todd's lips.

"Actually Kelly, it's rather important and I need your help."

Laura seemed to know that Kelly would put her own problems on hold if someone else was in pain.

Kelly really wanted someone to talk to, but realized that Todd was probably with Laura and she didn't want him to know what had happened the night before. Todd might blow up and go looking for Tony. And Kelly could never discuss this part of her life with Gloria as close as they were.

Kelly was terrified she was going to lose her mind. Dabbing at her tears she finally said, "If it's really important, I guess we can talk, but I don't want Todd or Gloria to see me in this condition. Tell them I'm okay and let them go home, and then we can talk."

Laura smiled. She had guessed right about Kelly and said in a soothing voice, "Just give me a minute then and I'll tell everyone you're okay and let them go home. I really appreciate this Kelly."

Taking Todd back to where Gloria was waiting, she explained to them that Kelly would be okay now. She would stay with Kelly until she felt better and call Todd later. "Take my car back," she said. "If I need a ride back, I'll give you a call."

Gloria looked at Laura closely, finally nodding her head. "She is right Mr. Todd. Miss Kelly needs a sister to talk with, not a friend." Giving Laura a nod she said, "you take good care of my girl now." With that she headed out the door.

At the door Todd looked intently at Laura. He was genuinely concerned for his friend.

"It's not a problem Todd," said Laura. "Trust me. She's in pain and she doesn't want you to see her like this."

"Okay, but I'll keep the phone close at hand. Call me if you need help or when she's feeling better."

Laura kissed him and said, "You really do love her don't you?"

Todd looked away but Laura pulled his chin back so he had to look her in the eyes. "I guess I do. I just never realized how much, and I'm not sure in what way. She's saved me from myself and she's my best friend."

Laura just smiled at him and said, "It's okay Todd. It is possible to love more than one person, and you give what you can. Now be a sweetheart and go home. I promise I'll call you as soon as she's feeling better."

Todd kissed her once more with love before slipping out the door. Laura locked the door and went to Kelly.


When Kelly heard the car pull out of her driveway she slipped a t-shirt and a pair of boxers on and unlocked the bedroom door.

Crawling back on her bed she lit a cigarette and tried to compose herself.

Knocking softly Laura walked in. She looked at Kelly. Puffy eyes, scraggly hair and a red nose looked back at her.

Laura moved onto the bed facing Kelly. She nodded to Kelly's smokes and asked, "Mind if I have one?"

Kelly passed the pack of her Canadian Cameo's and her lighter, then placed the ashtray between them and shifted to sit cross-legged to face Laura.

Laura said "Thanks" and lit one up, placing the pack between them before shifting herself to mirror Kelly's position.

For a good five minutes neither spoke, just sitting silently looking at each other.

"Rough night?" Laura finally ventured.

Kelly snorted. "Yeah," she said, "the worst."

"Todd worries about you," said Laura.

Kelly looked away.

"You know both of you do that when you don't want talk about something that concerns the other," Laura said.

With an exasperated sigh Kelly said, "I thought you had a problem."

"I do," said Laura, "It's you."

Kelly's head snapped up like she had been slapped. "How in the hell can I be your problem? We only met yesterday. You don't know me well enough to hate me yet." And with that said the tears started to flow freely.

Laura carefully removed the lit cigarette from Kelly's fingers and stubbed both out, moving the ashtray to the nightstand and then slid up to sit beside Kelly pulling Kelly's head into her own shoulder. She let Kelly cry for a long time, softly patting her head and rubbing her back until finally the sobs started to break into gulps.

Looking around the headboard she found a box of tissues and pulled a handful out which she slipped in between their bodies to wipe at Kelly's eyes and nose.

"I don't hate you Kelly," Laura said softly. "How could I, or anybody else, hate somebody like you?"

Kelly blew her nose loudly then looked Laura in the eyes.

"How fucked up can my life be when someone I thought was a friend runs down everything I have ever accomplished and then treats me like a street corner prostitute?" Kelly sobbed out.

"Do you feel humiliated?" Laura asked.

Kelly looked into Laura's eyes. "Yeah," she said finally. "I was humiliated."

"And that's why you didn't want Todd to see you like this. Even though he loves you."

"You've got that wrong Laura. We're just best friends."

"Isn't this something you would want to share with your best friend?" Laura asked. "No, the reason you didn't want Todd to see you like this is because you love him and he loves you, and you didn't want him to see you in this pain. Especially over another man."

"You don't understand..." Kelly started to say, but Laura placed a finger on Kelly's mouth.

"What I don't understand is how you two can keep on fooling yourselves about how you feel for each other."

"Nothing ruins a friendship faster than sex," Kelly said.

"Is that what happened last night?" Laura asked.

"No," Kelly spit out. "Tony was a self centered egotistical prick before. But the first time we had been intimate I was a lot younger and I didn't realize then just how big a prick he was."

"So what about the guy you broke up with the night before?" Laura asked.

"Mark?" Kelly laughed. "He wanted to change me into something like a Rolex he could wear on his wrist. Another trophy to add to his collection and to impress his friends."

"I see," said Laura. "So Todd must really have something wrong with him for you not to want to share his love as well as his friendship."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.