Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Todd sighed, wishing he could have a cold beer and a hot smoke. Two intense orgasms and his lovers were upstairs. "Damn, it's still early in the day as well," he thought. But he was going to fix Kelly and Laura. Slowly, he got to his feet and staggered out of the darkroom.

Vanetta didn't say a word as he passed by her desk, but she was smirking as he stumbled into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of Evian and Kelly's cigarettes then collapsed onto the couch. The same couch where he had first made love to Laura. The same one he and Laura had first experimented in a three way with Kelly, and where Vanetta and Bobby so often spent delicious evenings.

Todd lit up, had a drink, and then sank back into the soft material.

Cara and Ami, having satisfied their itch in the shower, had slipped on panties and T-shirts and came out holding hands. They flopped on the couch sandwiching Todd.

"Since when did you start smoking, Todd?" Ami asked.

"Generally I don't," said Todd. "Just two occasions make me want to light up. When I'm really down and..." he stopped.

"And when he's totally sexed out in the middle of the day," finished Vanetta laughing.

"Maybe we should have one too, then," said Ami with a self-satisfied grin.

"Don't you dare start!" said Todd. "I think you two have picked up enough bad habits from us as it is!"

Vanetta walked over, took Todd's cigarette, and had a drag herself, before handing it back to him. She inhaled deeply and let the smoke slowly stream out of her nostrils. Todd smiled at her as he took another drag.

Vanetta parked herself on the coffee table and said, "I don't think they're going back with any bad habits, Todd. What have they learned? That nudity is natural? Giving is better than taking? Sex with love is better than sex for the sake of having it? Sharing and laughing is as good for the heart as it is for the soul?"

Todd handed the cigarette back to Vanetta, and smiled. "Yeah, I guess that those aren't bad values to adopt, are they, Vanetta?"

She handed the cigarette back to Todd and got up. "Nope, not bad values at all."

"There he is," said Laura. "And would you believe he's already trying to seduce them?"

Kelly laughed. She and Laura were wearing nearly identical outfits to what Ami and Cara were wearing, except of course, their T-shirts had Star Trek symbols on them.

Vanetta said, "Women dream, men fantasize."

Kelly took out a cigarette for herself as she and Laura parked together in one of the facing chairs. "Sit with us, Vanetta," she said. "Your homework can wait a little bit. We've been so busy the last few months we don't get a chance to just sit any more."

Kelly and Laura shared the cigarette that Kelly had lit. Vanetta shrugged, grabbed her bottle of water from her desk, and took the other chair.

"Laura!" said Ami. "You smoke, too?"

"Hardly," said Laura. "If I bought a pack it would probably last me two months, but..."

"We know," said Cara. "You're sexed out in the middle of the day."

Laura's eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"I told them that was one of the times that Todd lights up," said Vanetta.

"Ah!" said Laura. "Actually, I'm just helping Kelly cut down."

Everybody laughed.

"I got a call from the catering company this afternoon," said Vanetta. Everything is all set for the company picnic, but the band they had booked cancelled. They're trying to find a decent replacement but with it only being two weeks away, they're not sure if they'll be able to get a good one."

"Hey," said Todd. "I wonder if that band from the floating restaurant would be willing to play that afternoon. The music is only from 2 till 6 which means they could still fly back in time to play that night if they're booked."

Kelly got up to get her day planner out of her purse, bringing back a cordless phone and a note pad as well.

"There's something wrong with this picture," said Vanetta.

"What's that, Sweetie?" asked Kelly.

"Well, to start with, you're doing my job, and Todd's sitting between two other girls!"

"As long as we're all comfortable with it," said Kelly, "who cares?"

Vanetta laughed and put her feet on the coffee table. "Who am I to say anything? Just go with the flow!"

Todd chuckled. "Besides, Vanetta, you might as well get used to it. When you graduate, you'll have a full time job running TKO's corporate headquarters."

Vanetta bolted upright. "Are you kidding me?"

Kelly stopped and looked at Vanetta very seriously. "No, Honey, we're not. You know how Todd hates details in everything other than his pictures. Laura's got her modeling and a new married life to think about, and I'm going to spend most of my time with my baby and my lovers. You already know everything about how to run the business, right down to how to deal with New York. Besides," she laughed, "what do you think we've been training you for?"

Vanetta just sat there, slack jawed, all her hopes and dreams coming together in this casual conversation.

"In the last couple of years," Kelly continued, "as our reputation has grown, I've been traveling more and more with Todd, and you've been running this place all by yourself. Eventually we want to shut down the office in New York and handle all that business out of Charlotte. Then we'll probably buy an office, but for the time being, you know that everything is run from here anyway. When we do make a move to a proper office building, there will probably be a lot of the New York staff coming down, but they'll be reporting to you. I'll focus on special projects for Todd to shoot, but I'll be handing them off to you as well once I have the initial pricing done."

"Earth calling Vanetta," said Todd.

He draped his arms over Ami and Cara's shoulders. "She gets like this once in a while," he explained.

"Well, Madame President?" asked Kelly. "Will you accept this challenge?"

"I... I mean, um... I, uh..."

Laura wrapped herself closer around Kelly. "She's a whiz with words, isn't she?" she asked with a smile.

"She probably has to talk it over with Robert and discuss this with her business manager and lawyers," said Todd grinning.


Vanetta's mind was racing. It had only been this afternoon that she told Bobby of her dream of one day running one of the offices for Kelly and Todd. She had never told anybody else, not even her mother.

She had studied so hard to make them proud of her, trying to get the best grades possible to justify the money they had given her for her education. She wanted to be the best, to make a name for herself and slowly move up the business ranks until one day she would be a manager, but now, now she was being offered the presidency of the TKO business! And she knew how big that business was! Few people did, other than perhaps their lawyer. And she was black! Not a fourth generation, watered down, American stereotype like Halle Berry, Vanetta was black, 100 percent pure bred Jamaican.

She would be one of the few black females in the country to be the president of a multi-million dollar business, and maybe the only one in Charlotte! Hell, maybe the only one in North Carolina!

And all she could do was stutter.


"Yes!" Vanetta shouted. "I will, I mean I do, oh shit!"

Everyone was laughing with her.

"We were going to wait until you graduated before we told you," said Kelly, "but it was so nice and comfortable, just the six of us sitting around."

"We'll wait until the company picnic to make the official announcement," said Todd, "maybe by then you'll have found your voice again," he added with a warm smile.

"And seriously, Vanetta," said Kelly, "I think that you are the best qualified for the job. You've got the education and the practical experience, but if you decide to take it, I'll still be around to help you out."

"If I decide to take it?" Vanetta said. "This is a dream come true. Mom will be so happy."

"We'll get Steve to write up the legal stuff along with your new salary and bonuses and perks," said Kelly. "Might as well get all that legal paperwork done at once, right, Todd?"

"Right," he said. "But we'll celebrate properly at the picnic. How about seeing if you can get us that band?"

"Yes, it would be nice to have them play, wouldn't it?" Kelly said, remembering the night at the restaurant with a fond smile.

Todd got up. "Now I'm afraid I have to get to work," he said grabbing Ami's hand. "And I'm taking my apprentice with me. We've got a lot of film to develop, don't we, kiddo?"

"Yeah, I'll say," said Ami. "Ten rolls of mine and 12 cartridges that Todd shot today."

"Oh, right," said Todd. "Can you order a gross of Kodak 200 Gold for Ami? Twenty-fours, not thirty-sixes."

"I'll do that, Todd," said Vanetta.

"Okay," and he started to walk away when he suddenly stopped in his tracks. "Kelly," he said turning around, "how about inviting Laura's family over for a barbeque Wednesday night?"

"Are you sure, Todd?" Kelly asked.

Todd smiled. "Yeah. You've met Laura's parents. I think it's time I did as well."

Without another word he walked to the darkroom with Ami following close behind.


"Oh, wow," said Kelly. She turned to Vanetta. "Did Todd light up or something while we weren't here?"

Vanetta knew what Kelly meant. This was so out of character for Todd - he usually avoided contact with people unless he had a camera focused on them. "The only thing he lit up was one of your cigarettes, Kelly. And he only drank water."

Laura was beside herself with joy. Todd was taking a big step just for her family.

"I know why he picked Wednesday," Kelly said.

"Why?" asked Laura.

"Enterprise will be on," said Kelly.

"Duh, I must be losing my marbles. I never even thought of that," said Laura.

"Never underestimate the power of the Mensa mind, Laura," Vanetta said, "Or his memory!"

"Damn," said Kelly. "Sometimes, I'm enjoying myself so much that I forget there are other things to be done. We've got to get invitations off to the James Gang for the picnic as well and I want to invite your parents and sisters as well, Laura,"

"Don't forget Chuck and Deanna and Anna," said Laura.

"Oh God! And Al and his family," said Kelly. "Vanetta, do we have any copies of the invitations we mailed?"

"Yep, standard ten percent overrun as usual."

"Then what say we get to work as well," said Kelly.

TKO's multiple phone lines were all busy for the next while as Vanetta called and ordered film, Kelly dialed the number for Al's office and Laura called home.


Todd turned the fan on the minute he and Ami were inside the darkroom. "Sorry about the smell in here," he said.

"It's not bad," said Ami. "A bit musky, but not that much different from what I smell in the morning," she said laughing.

Todd brought out the chemicals and Ami made herself right at home getting out the measuring beakers and the developing canisters.

It didn't take long with two people working at winding film on spools, and Ami had shown a knack for working in the dark and threading film. Kelly had been right, Todd thought. Ami was just what he needed. A young apprentice who was keen on learning the ropes from the ground up. She was dedicated and careful and absorbed information with ease. He wondered why he hadn't done this before. Then he realized it was Laura. She had made both him and Kelly see the world through different eyes.

Todd set the timer for the developing process and Ami turned the lights back on. Todd was surprised to see she had taken her T-shirt off.

"I guess you're not worried about me making a pass at you any more," he said, laughing.

"Hell, no," she said. "Just a few hours ago you saw me in a lot less under a zoom lens, and last night I wasn't wearing anything either."

"True," said Todd, "but we weren't alone in a darkroom together either."

Ami laughed. "Sorry, Todd, but I've got your number now. You're just a big softie," she said and then laughed at the joke. "I mean you've just a softie at heart. By the way... what is it about girls in school uniforms that gets you guys going?"

Todd laughed. "Yeah, mostly it's us older guys. We see the uniform and all we can think of is all the girls we missed out in high school when our hormones were at their peak."

"Guys hit their peak in high school?" Are you serious?"

Todd rotated the canisters. "Yeah, really. A guy hits his sexual prime around 16 and after that, it's all downhill. Slowly at first, but yeah, we need more stimulation after 30. When a guy is between 13 and 16, just about anything will turn him on."

The timer went off for the developer and between the two of them, they soon had the canisters emptied, the film rinsed and filled with fixer. Todd reset the clock.

"Why aren't girls turned on that easy at that age?" Ami asked. "I only started to get feelings when I turned 16, and it's only certain things that turn me on."

"That's God's cruelest joke," Todd laughed. "Women hit their sexual peak around 30."

"So that explains it," said Ami. "I always wondered why so many older women went out with younger guys. They're easier to turn on. And, why you see so many old guys with young girls."

"Yeah, I guess that explains most of it," said Todd, "but I think another reason why women in their 30's go for younger guys is because they can get it up more often in a day than a man their own age."

"But, skill and technique has to count for something doesn't it?" Ami asked.

"It sure does," said Todd with a laugh. "Otherwise guys like me would never stand a chance!"

"Nah, I don't think that's true, Todd. I think that personality and a good heart has a lot to do with who women chose to mate with. I don't see you as doing without, even if Kelly and Laura weren't in your life."

Todd thought about that as they dumped the chemicals back into their containers. "Yeah, you're right, Ami. It wasn't like I was lonely or deprived before Kelly and Laura, but it wasn't the same. It wasn't as intense or as gentle or loving. Feelings have a lot to do with it."

Todd and Ami spent the next half hour wiping the negatives and hanging them up to dry while they put the chemicals away and cleaned up the work area. They stopped for a drink before they set up the enlarger and the trays with the new chemicals.


"So, Al, 'Rebel Heart' is the name of the band? Can you get me a number for them?" Kelly asked. "Thanks Al, you're a sweetheart. I'll see you soon. Bye."

It had taken Kelly a little while to track Al down, but finally had gotten him through Lucy. Now all she had to do was convince the band to play a double on the 3rd.

Meg had been thrilled when Laura called home. As Laura later realized, her dad was usually home Wednesday nights to begin with, and her Mom said they would love to come to Kelly's for a barbeque. Meg asked if there was anything she could bring.

"Just the family, Mom. Todd wants to meet all of you, and he wants to talk with Kat and the twins about them singing."

Meg promised they would all be there at 6 o'clock.

Vanetta had ordered the film to ship overnight, and then she and Cara had dug out the invitations for the company picnic celebrating the fifth anniversary of TKO. Cara had flawless penmanship so Vanetta gave her a list of names and addresses of the new people to invite. While Cara was scripting the names with a calligraphy pen, Vanetta continued to find addresses. Soon they had a growing pile of finished envelopes between them. Checking the time, Vanetta realized, with the extra help from Cara, that she could get them picked up by Fed-Ex for overnight delivery. She called while she continued to dig out more addresses on the computer database.


"Hello, Dan?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, this is Dan," said the voice on the other end of the connection.

"Hi. My name is Kelly Jennsen, I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but we were at the restaurant a few weeks ago, and your band played so good, that we were wondering if you were available to do a company party on short notice."

"I'm glad you liked the music, Miss Jennsen," Dan said, "but we've got a pretty steady gig here. We like it."

"I understand, Dan," said Kelly, switching into business mode. "You don't recognize my name and that's not surprising since we were never introduced. I had to call the mayor of Brookhaven to get your name and number. We were the ones on the dance floor when you did a set of Blue Rodeo songs which you followed up with an impromptu rendition of Tom Jones' 'You Can Leave Your Hat On.'"

"Oh! Yeah, sure I remember you. Actually, I'm not sure which one of the two women you are, but I remember that night real well. The next day, that show was the talk of the island. We heard afterwards that you were some kind of VIPs."

"Well, we sure enjoyed ourselves, Dan," Kelly said, "but we aren't really VIPs, just working stiffs like everybody else."

"Right, that's why Al gave you my number. Are you the one in the picture in his office? The one with the dolphins?"

Kelly laughed. "No, that's Laura."

"Okay, I remember you now. I saw the picture of the two of you at Ray's T shop. Nice!"

Kelly blushed. "Why, thank you, Dan. I'll pass that on to Laura."

"Yeah, Ray was totally blown out of the water when he got that in the mail. Told us we had to come down to see it."

"Ray's a good man," Kelly said, "We enjoyed his shop as much as we enjoyed your music. We're going to be back in a few weeks and we have an even better and bigger picture for him, to go with the Star Trek corner of his store."

"You guys really made an impression with a lot of people here, Kelly," Dan said. "Tell me what your problem is and maybe I can help out."

Kelly explained what had happened to the band that was booked to play at the annual company picnic, stressing this was a special one since it marked the fifth successful year. Told him about the number of people coming, dropping some names that he would recognize, and where it was being held.

"We'll be glad to pay for you to fly in and back," said Kelly concluding her pitch.

Dan laughed. "That's okay, Kelly. Really, we only do three weeks a month anyway. The owner likes to bring some fresh talent in every month to see how it shakes out. I think that we can convince him to switch the week so we'll be free, then we'll just haul our gear up the way we usually do."

"Thanks, Dan. I realize it's really short notice, but I would really appreciate an answer as soon as possible."

"I'll have it for you in a couple of hours, Kelly," Dan said. "You realize you haven't even asked what we charge for a single day out of state gig?"

"Oh, gosh, I figured union scale," said Kelly and then started to laugh.

"You know, Kelly, you nearly had me going there for a second. We get three grand a week here. I would say for a one day gig, plus travel..."

"Forget it, Dan, you don't need a calculator, " Kelly said. "I'll give you five."

"Five thousand?"

"Yes, on condition that you allow a few singers to do an hour with you."

"Hot Damn! Oops, sorry about the language. Can I call you back in ten minutes?" Dan asked.

"I'll be here," said Kelly.


"What are you grinning about?" asked Laura, who had just whipped up a big pitcher of juice.

"I'm going to make you sing for your supper on the day of the company picnic," said Kelly. "You and your sisters."

Laura smiled. She didn't normally seek to be the center of attention, but she was also comfortable singing in front of an audience. She'd have to sit down with Kat and get together a list of songs. "That'll be cool, Kell," she said. "We've never sung with a professional band before. It'll be quite a shock to Kat and the twins not to have to sing a cappella for a change."

"You mean that you and your sisters sang at all those nursing homes and hospitals and never had a band?" Kelly asked.

"Well, a couple of times we had the Salvation Army Band there near Christmas, but most of the time," she shrugged, "the only instruments were our voices."

"Are you looking for someone to provide back up for Laura's sisters?" Vanetta asked.

Kelly smiled at her. "I'll bet that you know someone."

"Well..." Vanetta slowly said, "You know Robert still tutors a few nights a week, right? He was telling me about all the cutbacks in the schools' music programs and he has this one group of kids that he works with and they have their own little band."

"Budding rock stars?" Kelly asked.

"No, quite the contrary," said Vanetta. "They took music all the way through school only to have the school cut the funding in their Junior year. There are three of them all around 16. They play just about everything but they were hoping to go on to Juilliard when they graduated."

"What do they play?" asked Laura with interest.

"If I remember correctly, one plays the Cello, but is also good on an electric bass, the other studied piano but now just uses a synthesizer, and the other one is one of those percussionists."

"You mean drums, don't you?" said Kelly.

"Yeah, he does those too, but his main interest is in those other things. The ones with the steel tubes under them," Vanetta said.

"Hmm," said Laura. "That's nearly a full band on its own." She turned in her chair to look at Kelly. "Think you can get them to volunteer, Kell?"

"Volunteer who for what?" asked Todd coming out of the darkroom.

Kelly quickly brought him up to speed on the latest news.

Vanetta smiled at Cara, and they returned their attention to the invitations. Each one was placed in a Fed-Ex envelope, and Vanetta printed out address labels for them. This way, there would be no delay in getting them to the new guests, and when they opened the Fed-Ex envelope, inside would be a hand written, personalized envelope. They finished stuffing the envelopes just as the Fed-Ex truck pulled up.

"Thanks Cara, you've been a big help," said Vanetta.

Ami came out of the darkroom, blinking rapidly. "I need something for my stomach!" she hollered. "I can't go this long without food!"

Laura poured six ice filled glasses with the home made vegetable drink she had finished juicing. She set them on the kitchen table and opened up a box of crackers and a package of assorted cheese chunks. She was busy slicing a large pepperoni sausage, and Ami went to help her.

"How'd it go in there?" Laura asked.

"Great!" said Ami, "we've started printing already. Some of those pictures though..." she rolled her eyes.

"That good?"

"Better than you can imagine," said Ami. "It's funny, you know. I look at the pictures and I know that it's you and Kelly and me and Cara, but we look so different."

"I know what you mean," said Laura. "I see that one that Todd did of me, and I catch myself thinking 'what a great looking woman'." Laura blushed. "That sounds vain, I know, but..."

"No. No, it doesn't, Laura. Wait till you see the pictures of Cara and me. I was watching them develop and as I put them up to dry, I kept thinking, wow, those are really hot chicks." She laughed. "I guess that's what Todd does best. He shows us as we are inside."

Vanetta closed the door and locked it up again, before heading over to the kitchen area. Cara had gone to the bathroom and joined them soon afterwards. Kelly and Todd were still huddled deep in discussion.

"We might as well start," said Laura. "I don't like to interrupt them when they're talking business."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.