Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

"Hi Daddy!"

Chuck turned toward the voice and froze, his eyes wide in shock. For a moment, he saw his Helen, but she wouldn't be calling him Daddy...

Then she stepped into the full light of the morning sun.

"Deanna!" He stood and walked hesitantly toward her, stopping a pace away. "I've missed you, Poppin."

"I've missed you too, Daddy!"

They looked at each other for a moment, and then Chuck opened his arms. Deanna took the last step between them, wrapping her arms around him.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried, and the others saw the tears on her face.

"Oh, Poppin! I'm sorry!" Tears were rolling down Chuck's face as he held his daughter tight to him. "I'm so sorry!"

Anna was clutching Todd's hand. "Why are they crying?" she asked. "I thought they'd be happy!"

"They are happy, honey," he answered her. "Even guys can cry when they're very happy," and she saw the tears forming in his eyes. "I think you should go hug them too," he added, turning her toward her mother and grandfather.

Anna went to put an arm around her mother's waist. "Mom? Are you all right?"

"Oh, Honey!" Deanna drew her daughter close, and Anna put an arm around her grandfather's waist as well. "I'm so happy! Thank you, darling!" She nuzzled her daughter's hair as she hugged her close, then turned her face up and kissed her father tenderly on the lips.

The kiss lasted only a moment, and then they drew apart to look wonderingly into each other's eyes. Chuck smiled tearfully at her, lifted a hand to caress her hair and drew her close to rest her head on his shoulder.

Kelly was hugging Todd's hand to her breast, the tears on her cheeks matching Todd's, while Laura hugged her from the other side, her eyes glistening. Cara and Ami were holding hands, looking uncomfortable at the raw display of emotion from the adults.

"I thought they were supposed to be happy!" came Ami's stage whisper to Cara.

Todd saw Chuck's shoulders shake and thought he was weeping harder, but then heard his chuckle. The chuckle turned into a laugh, and Deanna's giggle joined him. He turned his tear-streaked face to Ami, a grin from ear to ear. "We are happy, honey. This has got to be the second best thing to ever happen to me!"

"Second best!" Deanna exclaimed, digging him in the ribs. "So what was the first best, then?"

"Two first best, honey. The day I married your Mom," he said tenderly stroking her hair. "And the day you were born. And I had forgotten!" he choked, the tears starting anew.

"Oh Dad! Daddy, it's all right!" Deanna hugged him fiercely. "I won't let you forget again."

"Promise?" He smiled through his tears. "You'll probably have to remind me every day!"

She looked into his eyes. "I think maybe we can work something out, Daddy."

"Thank you, honey."

Todd moved over to Chuck and Deanna. "Mr. Regan, I'd like to introduce you to Master Designer, Master Builder and the owner of this fine vessel. Ms. Deanna Regan. Or have you two already met?"

Both Deanna and Chuck laughed.

"Breakfast is going to get cold," said Laura.

"Oh, Deanna, I'm never going to let you go again. I've been so stupid," said Chuck.

"No Daddy... I was the one who was pig-headed. I let you down."

"No you didn't, Sweetheart. Look what you created," Chuck said, looking down at Anna nestled between them.

Chuck walked back to his seat, carrying Anna and holding on to Deanna's hand. Todd held out the chair for Deanna, who never took her eyes off her father. How he had changed. Never before had she seen him cry.

Todd sat down after Anna and slowly people began opening the insulated containers that held their breakfasts. Laura poured orange juice for everyone, and then she and Kelly and Todd and Cara and Ami took their vitamins.

Ami and Cara dug into their breakfast with gusto. Kelly was still misty eyed but started on hers as well.

Laura was the only one really smiling, though she understood that both Todd and Kelly were dealing with their own demons.

"So, Chuck," she said. "Deanna told us last night that a detective you hired found her yesterday. It was quite a story."

Chuck looked up, looking at Todd and Kelly and Laura. "You mean this wasn't a set up? You really didn't know that Deanna was going to be here?"

"Not a clue, Chuck," said Todd. "It surprised the hell out of us when she showed up last night. We didn't even know that this yacht was hers!"

"You came because you wanted to?" Chuck asked Deanna.

"Daddy, I've missed you so much!" Deanna said throwing her arms around him again.

This time there were no tears in Anna's eyes. She was smiling as she started to eat, realizing that they would finally be a family again.

"But you did trick me into coming here this morning," Chuck said, although he smiled as he said it.

"Actually, that might technically be true," said Kelly, "but I had forgotten to ask you if we could have our baby christened at your lake. My friend in the nursing home said that that's where it should be done."

"Of course!" said Chuck. "You didn't have to ask. Just promise you'll let me throw the party."

Todd laughed. "It would only be right for the baby's grandfather to do just that!" he said.

"Baby's grandfather?" asked Deanna.

Chuck laughed a hearty rolling laugh. "It seems I have adopted a son," he said smiling at Todd.

"And inherited two daughters-in-law as well," said Deanna, "speaking of which, when is the ceremony going to take place?"

"The third week of September," said Todd. "InterCoastal is supplying a boat to take us to Jamaica where Kelly and I first met. It will be our first real vacation, and I can't think of a better way or reason to celebrate."

"I take it this won't be an elaborate affair," said Chuck.

"Well," said Kelly. "Todd and I have no family to invite, and Laura doesn't think her parents would quite understand." Kelly looked at him earnestly. "But we'd be honored if you would join us if you can find the time to get away."

"No, Kelly," said Chuck. "That would be my honor."

"Who's going to design your gowns?" asked Deanna.

Kelly looked at Laura. "Gowns?"

"Well, you can't get married in the nude," said Deanna.

Kelly and Laura looked at each other again and got big grins on their faces.

"And why shouldn't we get married the way Mother Nature designed us?" asked Laura.

"You can't be serious!" said Deanna.

Kelly and Laura just laughed. Todd had a broad smile on his face.

Finally Deanna started laughing as well. "Well, I suppose that since everything else is about this wedding is unconventional..."

"Can I take the wedding pictures?" Ami asked. "I bet I could sell those to Playboy!"

Everybody was laughing now.

By the time they had finished eating, Cara and Ami asked if they could spend some time with Erin. Kelly said that would be fine, but reminded them to be back by six since they planned on driving home then.


Shortly after Cara and Ami left, a deep voice shouted from below.

"Ahoy, CL1, Permission to come aboard."

"That sounds like Al," said Kelly with a surprised look at Todd.

Todd said, "It's your boat, Deanna."

Deanna walked to the edge of the deck and shouted down, "as long as your intentions are honorable, you are welcome aboard."

Al came up with Lucy in tow.

Cara and Ami had cleared the table before they left to find Erin, and Kelly was sitting back enjoying her first cigarette of the day.

"Hi, Al, she said smiling, "hi, Lucy."

Lucy was a bit shy around all these adults and clung to her father's hand.

Todd and Laura said hi to both of them, and then Todd introduced Deanna, Chuck, and Anna.

Al shook everyone's hand, and then said to Todd that he knew Chuck Regan, and had been trying to get Chuck to let him sell some Regan boats at his marina at Brookhaven.

Chuck laughed. "I'm afraid that it's out of my hands now Al. I'm just a figurehead. Brenda is the General Manager of Regan Boats now, but if you like I can put in a good word for you."

Al laughed and said that would be appreciated but that wasn't his reason for coming on board. "This is a day for celebration for our young friends and the successful completion of Mueller's Wheel."

"Hear, hear!" said Chuck raising his glass of orange juice.

Laura went to the galley and brought up two fresh glasses for Lucy and Al. After filling them she sat back down beside Todd.

"Actually, I came looking for the best photographer and his exotic dance partners," Al said laughing.

Chuck looked confused.

Al explained what the rumor mill was churning out at Brookhaven. "The restaurant has been jam packed every night," he said to Kelly. "Jim Fredy - he's the owner - said if I ever ran across the three of you again to tell you that your next meal is on the house. When I told him that I wanted Todd to do the new brochure of the island, he extended his invitation to free meals for the duration of the shoot. He's a boating man himself and he loved that shot of the Cuddy with the spray. He's even got an autographed print of the one with Sara standing Chuck's boat on its stern."

"So," Chuck said with a smile, "you girls also know how to dance!"

Laura blushed but Kelly said, "With the right partners you can do anything!"

"Amen to that!" said Chuck.

"So, Al, how did you like the picture of Laura with the dolphins?" Kelly asked.

"That was a great shot!" said Al. "I got it framed and hung it in the Mayor's office. It's amazing how you got the water to look so clear, Todd."

"It's just a matter of polarizing the lens properly," said Todd.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to have that one included in the brochure," said Al.

"You're hiring us for the job?" asked Kelly.

"Absolutely! I was pleasantly surprised at the price you quoted, Kelly. We've had a number of photographers over the years do our brochures and they look at the boats and the golfers and the private planes and think they'll make their fortune on one job," said Al. "The worst part is, they don't have a feeling for the place, and I've always been disappointed in the results."

"I know what you mean, Al," said Chuck. "I hired TKO on the recommendation of a friend figuring I had nothing to lose, and in a shorter time than anyone else, Todd put together an entire package of pictures so good that we increased the size of our sales brochures. On top of that, the picture of Sara you mentioned is going to be the centerfold in next month's International Powercraft!"

"What I don't understand," said Al, "is with all the big companies you work for, and the quality work you provide... why aren't your prices higher?"

Todd laughed. "That's easy, Al. This is just part of what we do. We also have a model agency that gives Kelly and I a very nice income. If the prices for my services were too high, I would miss out on the jobs that challenge and stimulate me. By keeping our prices reasonable, we get offered jobs we wouldn't normally see, and I don't have to take on any job I don't want. It can get addictive if people keep offering you a pile of dollars for a few weeks of your time, and then you feel obliged to give them what you think they want."

"I understand," said Al slowly. "That's why you soaked Peter and me in that cascade shot. Instead of focusing on what he wanted, you could be creative."

"You got it, Al," said Kelly, "and look at what that Mensa brain can do when he's doing his own thing."

"Oh," said Al. "You don't have to convince me! I've got copies of all the pictures that IC ran in the different papers. Seems it was a waste of time having the news people show up. They were just doing a job. Todd was making art."

"Okay guys," said Todd. "You're going to give me a swelled head. I just like taking pictures and doing it my way. Chuck was kind enough to let me have a weekend doing his pictures my way without any interference and I enjoyed it. And Chuck seems happy with the results."

"I think I would have been even happier if I had known enough not to ask you to get those posed shots," said Chuck. "Best thing you can do, Al, is to let my boy here have free rein. You'll be happier than if your stock in IC tripled!" he said laughing. "Now tell me about this water cascade."

Al took some time recounting how Todd and Sara had figured out a way to show the wing on the Cuddy and then had called him and Peter over on the pretense of seeing ahead of time what the picture would look like. "Of course Kelly and Laura were wearing rain slickers and Todd had one on himself but he was holding it up and said it was to stop spray from hitting the camera."

"Well, that part was true," said Todd.

"So there's Peter and me, watching Sara doing something like 75 knots and she's heading right at us. At the last second she turns the boat, right on the wake and the last thing I see is a wall of water that appeared out of thin air. You can't believe how much water there was. It was like a swimming pool got dropped on us! We were totally soaked!"

Chuck had tears running down his face as he laughed. He could picture the surprise on Al's face. He'd have to remember to tell Peter the story again when he took over as the chairman of IC.

Anna and Lucy had wandered off during the conversation and returned bearing a platter of cups and a steaming pot of coffee. "I've got tea brewing right now for you, Kelly," Anna said shyly.

Kelly put her arm around the young girl. "Are you happy, baby?"

"Oh yes, Kelly," she said. "Mom and grandpa haven't stopped holding hands!"

"Do you think that maybe you and Lucy want to find your friends from the James Gang?" Kelly asked.

"You think that would be a good idea, don't you?" asked Anna.

"I think you are way too smart!" said Laura. "You go ahead and I'll take care of the tea."

Anna blushed, and then gave both Kelly and Laura a kiss on the cheek. The girls told their parents where they would be and that they would be back in two hours, kissed them and ran off down the gangway.


"But you have a strange way of setting prices, Kelly," said Al after the kids had gone. "You discounted your own price if I could arrange the same suite at the Hampton, and you specifically requested a fully optioned Argo 8 wheel ATV, minus the snow tracks but with a trailer, all of which will be yours to keep when the job is done. I don't get it."

Deanna spoke up. "I think I do. They're showing you that they intend to put money back into Brookhaven. Instead of buying their own ATV, they're letting a company on the island provide it, and instead of staying off the island at night, they are using some of the money and spending it on what I assume is an expensive room at one of your hotels. Which tells me they will be taking their meals on the island as well. Have I got that right, Kelly?"

Kelly smiled. "I'd love to do business with you, Deanna. You hit the nail right on the head!"

Well, I'll be damned," said Al. "How come I didn't realize that?"

"Probably because you think like a man, Al." said Deanna. "No insult intended."

"You know... previous photographers did stay off-island," said Al. "And none made the impression you did on Ray or Jim Fredy. I told the Hampton you may be back and they offered the suite at a discount off their corporate rate, for as long as you want. Deanna, maybe I can take a quick crash course from you on selecting my business associates."

Deanna laughed. "Maybe sometime in the future, Al. First I have some family matters to catch up on."

Laura came up with mugs of tea for herself and Kelly.

"But I don't understand the need for the Argo," said Al. "There are all kinds of golf carts available to use."

"Ah," said Todd, "but they wouldn't be able to ride into the water so I could sit off shore and shoot in, especially when it comes to the wildlife preserve, and as far as I know golf carts aren't that great on beaches either."

"Good point," said Al, finishing off his coffee. "So, what do I do with the contract now? Our lawyers have checked it all over and they see no problems, though they were as stymied as I was about the unusual requests. Wait until I explain this to them!"

Kelly gave him Steve's number and said for Brookhaven's legal beagles to get in touch with him. As soon as Steve arranged the details, Todd would start. Kelly said they figured they would spread the shoot out over the next three months if that was acceptable.

"That would be great," said Al. "That way we can get a variety of shots and be just in time for the winter mailings."

Al stood up and shook everybody's hand, saying he had to get back to his other obligations.

Chuck told him to give Brenda a call any time through the week and they would arrange to display Regan boats at Al's marina.

Chuck poured himself another coffee and refilled Deanna's cup as well. When he saw Kelly light up, he politely asked her for one.

"Dad, are you smoking again?" asked Deanna.

"Only when I can bum them off Kelly," he said with a grin.

After a few more minutes of pleasant conversation, Todd, Kelly, and Laura excused themselves saying they had better say their goodbyes to the James Gang before they started packing up and loading up to head home.

As they left, they noticed Chuck holding both of Deanna's hands with the two of them deep in discussion.


"I think that went much better than expected," said Kelly, "what do you think, Honey?"

"It went well, but when they come off their emotional high, they will have a lot to talk about and work out," said Todd.

"But most of their issues have already been resolved, Sweetheart," said Laura. "Chuck found her and made it clear that all he wanted was to know if she was happy. Deanna decided on her own to come."

"Laura's right, Honey," said Kelly. "They've taken the hardest step already. Putting aside the past, willing to start fresh."

"Well, we'll see how they make out now that they're alone," said Todd. "I really hope they can make a go of it."

"We better find Sherri," said Kelly. "We need to get her studio portfolio done pretty soon, so we can find work for her."

"Speaking of which," said Todd. "I want to present Sara to some of the TV and movie studios as a stunt boat driver. She's got the looks and the talent, and you know what kind of shortage of females there is in that line of work!"

"That's a good idea, Todd," said Kelly. "I'll get the pictures you took of her at Regan's and the ones for IC and I'm sure I can get letters of endorsement from both Chuck and Peter."

"That is if they don't come knocking on our door first," said Todd. "I didn't realize Chuck would get that center spread in so fast!"


Sara was, as usual, at the open barbeque, cooking that night's dinner.

"How come a beautiful speed demon spends so much time at the grill?" Todd asked, flipping her skirt to show her naked butt.

"I don't know," said Sara. "Maybe it's because I'm a better cook than the other girls?"

Kelly and Laura laughed. "More likely because you can't say no," said Laura, laughing.

"Oh? Is that a proposition I hear?" Sara said with a blushing smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.