Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Vanetta heard the phone ringing.

"Oh no," she thought to herself, "Not now, Kelly!"

"Shouldn't you answer that?" asked Bobby lifting his head from her damp curls.

"Damn it, Robert!" she said swinging her leg over his head. "I was so close!"

Still nude she padded across the office floor, reached across her desk, and picked up the private line. "Yes, Kelly?" she asked.

Kelly laughed on the other end of the line. "Did I call at a bad time?"

"More than you'll ever know," said Vanetta starting to smile.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Because Todd never calls on this line," Vanetta said, "and I don't think Laura knows this number yet."

"I'm sorry about that," said Kelly, "I'll let you go back and try to finish what you started. I just wanted to let you know that we'll be back before noon tomorrow."

"Okay," said Vanetta. "I'm sure that Bobby won't mind starting over. By the way, that special shipment you were expecting arrived Friday afternoon."

"Great!" said Kelly, "say hi to Robert for me, and I'll see you tomorrow."

Vanetta laughed. "Right! Let him know that you know he's here. I don't think so!"

"Have a good night, Vanetta," said Kelly warmly.

Vanetta hung up the phone and walked back to the studio couch. She had turned on lights in Todd's apartment earlier to give the appearance he was home, but downstairs in the studio, a dozen coconut-scented candles cast a warm glow over the cream satin sheet covering the couch - and Bobby, waiting for her and wearing nothing but a smile.


Robert Payne had been her boyfriend for nearly a year. She had met him two years ago at the university when he was a TA for one of her business courses. He had shown an interest in her from the start, but Vanetta had been leery of his attentions. During her few years in North Carolina, she had twice dated white boys only to find their interests no deeper than the allure of her coffee colored skin. It brought back disturbing memories of the rich men who visited Jamaica to rent young dark girls.

Her mother had warned her about dating outside of the still visible color bar, but for some reason that bar had never excluded Todd and Kelly. It was through Kelly's help that her mother had managed to secure landed immigrant status, and allowed Vanetta and Delton to follow shortly afterwards. With the help of Todd, Vanetta had been accepted to UNC and Delton had been able to start his own business.

Todd and Kelly, what a combination. Not once in all the time she had known them or worked for them had she felt or seen any signs of being different. Todd had never once suggested anything sexual towards her, though she knew she was not unattractive. Actually, Vanetta was very attractive, but Todd treated her more like a sister than an employee or even a co-worker, and Kelly had always been just like a sister to Vanetta.

Vanetta remembered fondly the "family" trip Todd and Kelly had taken them all on to visit "The Home of the Rat," the first year they had been in Charlotte. Before Vanetta had taken on such a heavy course load at UNC, she had gone with Kelly on trips to Canada, New York, and even California.

Perhaps it was the fact that Robert reminded her of Todd that, after a year of excuses, she finally accepted a date with him. Robert had picked her up at the door of her mother's house and taken her to a movie followed by a pizza. He had been fun to talk to and after the date officially ended, he had walked her back to her door and hesitantly placed a small kiss on her cheek.

Vanetta couldn't understand why Robert had persisted in asking her out when he could have his choice of women. Two years older, he was over six feet tall and weighed in at all of 145 pounds. He had thick dark hair, which he kept fashionably short, and a neatly trimmed beard. Like her, he was an honor student bent on doing his best, and had a thirst for knowledge. He was in his final year at the University and planned on teaching high school business after he graduated, but for the time being worked part time for a realty firm.

They had dated all of six times over a two-month period of time, and he had never tried to go further than the kiss on the cheek at the end of each date. After the third month he had brought her home to meet his parents for a holiday meal. His mother was a teacher and his father an editor for the North Carolina Nation. After a few more visits with his parents and seeing no sign of being anything other than a girl whom their son was seriously pursuing, Vanetta eased her guard.

Vanetta had expressed her concerns to Kelly, who had really listened. Kelly had said, "You can't love if you're afraid of being hurt." Two weeks later after another movie, Vanetta had slid closer to Robert and instead of a pizza they had gone parking. He gave and received a lot more than a kiss on the cheek that night and afterwards they had both laughed about how they were acting like teenagers necking in a car.

Though it was obvious that they both intended and hoped to take their physical relationship farther, they had still taken their time. Robert was fun to be with and the two of them spent many hours just talking and laughing.

In the month that followed their first serious necking session, Robert had moved slowly and carefully. His first foray had been to slip his hand on to her hard and flat stomach, stroking it slowly and had lovingly played with her belly button, which had given her the giggles. On their next date he dared to venture his hand up farther and had cupped her breast in his hand over top of her bra. Vanetta took the initiative that night and undid her bra to give him free access to her 36C breasts, her nipples the size of pencil erasers and hard with desire. She... the memory still made her nipples pucker thinking about it... she had gently pressed on his head letting him know she wanted them suckled.

Things had heated up from that point and they started to date weekly, sometimes skipping the movie all together. In time, Vanetta had allowed Robert to go farther and the night he finally slipped his hand inside of her jeans and panties it took very little manual stimulation from him to bring her to a climax. That was the night she first undid his jeans and let his rock hard cock spring forth to her gaze. It looked so needy, all pink and with a ruby red head that she took it in her hand and gently stroked it. She was not prepared for how quickly he ejaculated or how strongly. Some landed on her blouse and some on his shirt, before she tried to stop the flow by placing her palm over the top of it feeling more spurts hitting her hand. As he slowly breathed back to a semblance of consciousness he started to apologize, but she hushed him with a kiss. She looked at her dark hand holding his baby pink cock and laughed at the cum seeping out over and through her fingers. Cream to go with her coffee colored skin.

Robert had confessed that night to Vanetta that she was the first girl to ever have seen or touched his penis. "I had once promised myself I would be a virgin on my wedding night, Netta."

She had smiled at him. "I understand Bobby. You're the first man who has ever touched my boobs much less down there! I wasn't saving it for marriage, but I promised myself that my first time would be with someone who loved me, and who I loved."

"And I do love you, Netta," he had said.

They continued the weekly visits to their private lovers lane for another month, necking and petting, masturbating each other to the point of climax. They were comfortable with each other at this point in their sexual discovery, and often had multiple climaxes in an evening. The time in between was spent snuggling and hugging and making sweet love talk.

While they had both been total virgins, they were not stupid and knew what the next step would be. Nearly nine months after their first date, Robert asked if she would consider spending the night with him at a Holiday Inn.

The virginity she had protected for so long she surrendered to Bobby that night, a special night for both of them.

Bobby took her out to a fancy restaurant, and then dancing.

Shortly before midnight, they arrived at their room and stood for long minutes kissing just inside the doorway, neither wanting to rush the moment. Robert slowly undid her top, kissing each square inch of skin as it came into view, then helped her out of her shoes and nylons, leaving her clad in just her lacy black bra and panties.

Vanetta pressed him back towards the bed, slowly undoing his shirt buttons, slipping it from his shoulders, tossing it aside then undoing his belt, unzipping his pants. He stepped out of his slip-on shoes as she slid down his pants to join his shirt in an untidy pile. She had pressed him back on the bed and pulled his socks off, and then reached forward to pull his shorts off. He actually blushed.

"You're going to blush now?" she had asked in surprise. "I've seen him in all his glory and he sure is in his glory right now!" she said as she looked at his obvious excitement.

Vanetta sat down next to him on the bed and after a few more deep soul kisses she moved back and gently nibbled her way down his chest. "I know guys are supposed to really like this," she had said as she raised her head over his throbbing cock, "but while I have an understanding of what I'm supposed to do, you'll have to let me know if I'm doing this right." With that she lowered her lips to his cock which twitched wildly in response.

"Oh God, Netta," he moaned. "This is my first and I don't know what it's supposed to feel like but whatever you're doing, it feels so good!"

Vanetta had heard enough talk from the girls in her classes to know she should wet her lips and suck and slide on his shaft and swirl her tongue around the head. All this she did to please him.

"Oh Jesus, Netta... I can't hold back," and no sooner were the words out of his mouth when he fired his first load into her.

The first splash of his thick hot cum nearly gagged her but she instinctively swallowed. She found that aside from tasting a bit salty, she didn't mind it at all and continued to suck on his cock until it softened in her mouth.

Bobby clasped her to him and kissed her deeply whispering repeatedly how much he adored her and would do anything for her. They lay together for a while letting Bobby get his bearings back and then he undid her bra and slid off her panties, seeing her nude for the first time ever with the lights on. He was transfixed by the darkness of her desire-puckered nipples against her skin, and laved his tongue across the nearer, then sucked it gently. The other received the same attention, and then each firm globe was subjected to his butterfly-light kisses. He slowly kissed his way to her navel, her moans, and quickened breathing encouraging his efforts, then on towards the source of the musky aroma filling his nostrils. He nipped at the short crinkly hair of her mound with his lips, then changed position and was facing her pussy for the first time ever. Gingerly he spread her labia with his fingers, gazing in wonder at the moist complication of her pink center, and then touched his tongue to the wetness of her arousal. The taste of her, along with the pheromones inflaming his senses finished him and he dove right in, licking from her oozing hole to her swollen bud.

That first lick nearly lifted her off the bed! It was so much better than his fingers. And then he did it again and again! Vanetta was bucking her hips off the bed to meet the flat of his tongue as he slid it from her vagina across her clit in steady long strokes, until finally she could take it no more and grabbing his head ground her pelvis against his face until she saw fireworks!

Bobby continued licking, avoiding her sensitive clit until her breathing quieted, his cock engorged almost to the point of pain, and was surprised when she pulled him up to cover her. She kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips and tongue, then pushed him away a little to look into his eyes. "It's time, Bobby. Tell me you love me, and then fuck me. Take my virginity, drive your wonderful cock into me and make me cum!" Bobby reached down to socket himself in her hot hole, smearing their juices onto his stiff shaft, then pushed in a little until the head of his cock was pressed against her maidenhood.

"Darling, I love you with all my heart," he whispered, then with a single slow stroke drove his manhood to its full depth into her, feeling her hymen tear and coming to rest with his mound tight against hers. Vanetta's eyes opened wide at the fleeting pain, but it quickly faded at the sensation of her virgin sheath stretched around the shaft buried deep within her.

He looked down at her, concerned, but was relieved when a smile of lust spread across her face. "Oh, yes, Darling, fuck me!" She wrapped her legs around his hips, feeling his cockhead pressed against her cervix deep inside. With painstaking slowness, he pulled back until the head of his cock was once again spreading the lips of her cunt, and without stopping slid back into her.

"Oh, God! That feels incredible!" she exclaimed as her hips swiveled, trying to get him deeper. He withdrew again, and then pushed into her faster, mashing her swollen clit between them. Having cum earlier from her oral attention, Bobby's climax was slow in building but Vanetta quickly found herself climbing toward another orgasm. His powerful, rhythmic thrusts never stopped as she writhed beneath him, gasping for air, then as he approached his peak, his grip shifted to her shoulders pulling her down onto his steel-hard shaft as he lunged into her. She soared toward another peak, even higher than the last, wrapping her legs tight around him as her greedy cunt tried to suck him in. Her moans were words now, a chant of "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" in the same cadence as his balls-deep strokes, getting louder as she got closer.

Then he lost it. He was MAN, and nothing existed in the world save for the woman beneath him, slamming into her and locking her body to him as he spurted his life-giving essence into her sucking cunt, frozen in the endless instant of their shared nirvana.

He collapsed panting onto her, the blood roaring in his ears, then after a few minutes pushed himself to the side still sheathed within her so he could see her eyes, and the love they held for him.

"Oh fuck!" he whispered when he could speak again. "That was incredible!"

Vanetta smiled weakly. "That was way beyond expectation," she whispered in return. "I love you."

"I love you," he said, and pressed his lips to hers in a long, loving kiss, then they lay for a while just looking at each other, caressing and sharing little smiles and kisses.

His cock eventually shrunk from its warm nest, to a disappointed "Ohh!" from Vanetta. "Never mind Darling," he smiled, "Give it a few minutes to rest, and it'll be as good as new." He reached to grab a handful of tissues from the bedside cabinet and gently cleaned their combined juices from her as he looked closely at her swollen mound.

"Mmm, that smells good!" he exclaimed.

"What?"

"Fresh-fucked woman!" he grinned up at her.

"Oh, you!" she laughed. "C'mon here!" and pulled him up to kiss him fiercely.


They made love twice more that night before they were both too exhausted to try any more and went to sleep cuddled against each other.

That night had confirmed their true feelings for each other and they dated as frequently as possible. While making love was not always possible, they did it every opportunity they had. They sat in the library at the university, sitting on the floor in the back rows looking at sex guides and manuals, making mental notes of what they wanted to try next. They still went to the movies and had their pizza nights, but neither had much spare money. It had been Vanetta's idea that Bobby come by the studio on those nights when Todd and Kelly were out of town. While he left at a reasonable hour, Vanetta remained the night, sleeping on the couch where they had made love earlier.

Tonight was the first night the phone had ever rung.


"Anything important?" Bobby asked as Vanetta slid back on the satin sheet.

"Just Kelly letting me know that they'll be back around noon. That means you can spend the night if you like," she added shyly.

Bobby smiled at her. She was stunning. Her skin was flawless and looked darker and richer on the cream colored satin. "I'd love that, Sweetheart," he said as he bent over her to suckle on her firm breasts and large puckered nipples.

She gently pressed on his head reminding him where he had been when the phone had interrupted them. Licking his way down her flat stomach he soon slid back between her spread legs and deftly parted her labia exposing the pink tender flesh inside. He loved the taste of her and eagerly worked his way into her with his tongue. Soon she was gasping for breath as Bobby took her over the edge twice.

Vanetta was kissing Bobby, tasting herself on his tongue. "I love you, Bobby," she said.

"And I love you, Vanetta," he said with the tenderness that comes with sincerity.

Since they no longer had to worry about Bobby leaving, they took the time to fix something to eat from the studio kitchen, listened to some music, and cuddled. They had time, and the tender and loving words and gestures and touching stoked their fires again.

Vanetta gently pressed on Bobby's chest until he was reclined on the couch. Kneeling between his legs, Vanetta took his semi stiff cock in her hands, the pale skin of his cock contrasting with her dark skin. As she gently played with his prick it began to swell and Vanetta slipped it into her mouth. She loved to feel it grow and brushed the tender glans with her tongue, sucking as much of him into her mouth as she could before he was fully hard.

Her hands moved down to stroke and caress his scrotum and thighs as his cock became fully rigid. Allowing her teeth to gently scrape his engorged member she alternated between wrapping her lips around and sucking as she slowly bobbed her head, and teasing him with the scraping of her teeth, swirling her tongue around his glans.

Vanetta could feel his balls tighten and she knew he was close to coming. Gently cupping both his balls with one hand she wrapped the other around his pulsing shaft and slowly pumped it up and down while she sucked on him wetly. She had learned it was his favorite way. Soon he was moaning out his love for her and his total devotion as his hips bucked and he let loose with a torrent of cum that she eagerly drank.

As Bobby lay there panting in the afterglow of his climax, Vanetta continued to gently pump his semi-engorged prick with one hand as she straddled him, rubbing the head of his cock against her wiry pubic hair. She knew that he especially liked that and soon his cock was almost as hard as before. Vanetta continued to stroke his cock against her cunt with one hand making sure that she brushed it across her clit as well. Moving forward she slipped his new erection right inside of her hot vagina and she rode him until she climaxed, falling forward on him and planting kisses all over his face and neck, and of course nibbling on his ears.

Bobby loved the feeling of Vanetta's tongue in his ear and it brought him close to another orgasm. Wrapping his arms around her he thrust up with a manic pace as his breath became ragged. Vanetta herself was rapidly approaching another climax as well and ground her cunt against him on every stroke until both of them crossed the point of no return.

Moaning softly, Vanetta let her legs splay out keeping him trapped in her hot box, her tits mashed against his chest. Wrapped together, they fell asleep to the sound of each other's gentle breathing.


Todd woke up early Monday morning and quietly slipped out of bed leaving Kelly and Laura clutched in an embrace.

After relieving himself, he splashed his face to finish waking up, and then packed up the last of his camera equipment and moved it and the girls' packed cases to the door. They were leaving with considerably more than they had brought with them, most of it Star Trek T's. Laura had refused to pack the dolphin he had bought for her, insisting that she wanted to see it through the night. He smiled at the thought of how pleased she was with small mementos that would remind her of special times.

Todd brushed his teeth and took stock of the suite. No visible damage, but he left a sizable tip for the housecleaning staff, much larger than the day before. The Hampton had been good to them and he intended to spend more time there in the future, especially if this deal with Al went through.

Satisfied that he could do no more, he returned to lean on the balcony, looking at the island. It was still early, but he could see the golfers heading out for an early morning start. Unlike the previous night, Todd had slipped on a pair of scrub pants and one of the new t-shirts. All the dirty laundry was in a bag waiting for the last items that Kelly or Laura might add.

Though he didn't want to leave, Todd knew that IC was depending on him to deliver, and he would. He was anxious himself to see how the shots turned out, but his thoughts drifted to what he had said to Kelly. He had the love of two beautiful women, and this last month had been the happiest of his entire life.

"Hey sailor! Looking for a good time?"

Todd laughed as Kelly joined him on the balcony. He gave her a kiss. "Nope, sorry lady," he said. "It can't get any better than what I have now! This is as good as it gets!"

Kelly smiled at him. Like Todd, she had cleaned up, brushed her teeth, and for the first time since they had arrived at the Hampton she was on the balcony dressed. Barely.

"I could get used to this," she said to him. "I'm thinking of asking Al about buying a cottage out here if we land the job. What do you think?"

"I think the chances of getting a cottage here is going to be somewhere between none and not a chance in hell!" he laughed. "But it wouldn't hurt to ask him. Maybe if we suggest opening an office down here the chances would improve though."

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Not really," he said. "But it would be a nice place to come to when we want to escape."

"Yeah, it never hurts to dream does it? I see you left a nice tip for the staff, and all the packed stuff is by the door. Are you getting psyched to start printing?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said. "I've got a lot of film to process, from Regan's to the bubble bath pictures. Might as well run it all through at once, it won't take much extra time."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," Kelly said. "When I was talking to Vanetta she said our Canadian beer had arrived." She took out a cigarette and lit it. "Just in time too. I was nearly out of my favorite vice supply."

"When will the plane be here?" Todd asked.

"In about an hour. I figured I'd let Laura sleep a bit longer and then if she hasn't woken on her own, I'll just have to help her." Kelly smiled. "She's a real sweetheart isn't she? I can't remember ever being so happy."

"That's funny," said Todd, "I was thinking the same thing before you came out. I can't remember ever being so at peace with myself."

"Are you guys talking about me behind my back in front of my face?" came a sleepy voice from behind.

"You bet," said Kelly as she gave Laura a good morning kiss.

"We were just saying how lucky we are that you came into our lives," said Todd as he kissed her.

"Luck? Or Kismet?"

"Maybe a little of both," said Kelly. "Are you nearly ready to take another flight?"

"Yep. Got all my stuff ready to go. You think the pilot will do what Chris did for me on Friday?"

"If he does," said Kelly, "he'll never father another child! Speaking of flying, I better take a Gravol now."

Laura looked out to the pier hoping to catch sight of the dolphins once more before they left but it was a bit late in the morning.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart," said Todd reading her expression, "next time we come, we can get up really early and go down and visit your friends."


Half an hour later, a bellhop came up and carried their bags down to a waiting golf cart. Kelly settled the bill for the room and asked the manager about the availability of rooms should they land the contract to do the new brochures.

"Well, we always keep a few rooms open all the time just in case," said the manager. "Like when Mr. Regan called. Some people you never want to turn away. I'll be sure to add your name to the list."

Kelly thanked him and left a few business cards for him.

She saw Todd and Laura waiting in the cart wearing the cowboy hats Laura had bought them and remembered to slip her own on. "Might as well go in style," she thought.

Kelly recognized the pilot who had come for them as the same one who had taken them to Laurel Canyon to visit the Prevans. He gave a friendly smile and wave as they pulled up, and helped Todd stow the luggage on board.

"I've just got to top up the tanks," he said, "So we should be ready to take off in about 15 minutes."

Laura went with him, fascinated by the bigger plane. Kelly moved off the runway and parked herself in the grass lighting up her last before she would be airborne.

Shortly, the pilot motioned them over, and, after an uneventful flight in smooth air; they landed in Charlotte shortly after 10 o'clock. Kelly couldn't hide her smile at Laura's enthusiasm for flying, feeling some of her lover's excitement herself, and saw the same smile on Todd's face.

While Laura fetched her car from the parking lot, Kelly went to talk to Chris about another round trip to Laurel Canyon on Wednesday for Laura to pick up the two girls.

Laura parked the car close to the office and Todd shifted the baggage from the plane to the Honda. Laura dashed in long enough to thank Chris once again for the fantastic flight he had given her on Friday, and then they drove back to the studio.

Vanetta was waiting for them. Bobby had left before eight. She had arranged for Delton to pick up fresh fruit and vegetables and he had dropped them off that morning.

While Todd unpacked his camera and carried the film into the darkroom, Kelly and Vanetta set about making a large pitcher of juice and Laura made a phone call to her mother letting her know she was back safe and sound.

"So the weekend was successful?" Vanetta asked.

"Very," said Kelly, "Probably as good as last night was for you!"

Vanetta ducked her head slightly. "Hush now, Kelly. That's supposed to be a secret."

Kelly laughed. "Don't you worry, your secret's safe with me."

Laura came back in time to help clean fruit for a midmorning snack. "I've got all the dirty clothes in a bag," she said to Kelly, "can we wash them at your place?"

"Of course," said Kelly. "I've just got a few things to take care of here and then we can head out. I'm sure Vanetta's anxious to get home as well," she said with a smile. "There's nothing else planned for today, and Todd's going to be in the darkroom for quite a while. We'll stop and get you a cell phone of your own, and come back after supper to make sure that Todd has something to eat."

Todd came back out after 15 minutes, just in time to join the three girls for a morning juice break. Laura got the vitamins and the go-juice out and the four of them discussed the day's activities.

"I've got about 100 negatives to develop," Todd said, "so if Vanetta is heading out, could you forward the calls to your phone, Kell?"

"No problem. Laura and I are going to stop off and get her a cell of her own, and then we figured on doing the laundry. How long do you think before you'll be able to come out and eat?"

"Hmm, fresh soup, developing time, drying time... give me about two hours, okay?"

"It might take a bit longer than that before we can make it back," said Kelly, "but if you print the contact sheets, we should be back in time to feed you and to take a look at the master's work!"

Todd laughed. "I can only hope I got a few decent shots out of the whole weekend."

"Now you're just being humble," said Kelly. "I'm looking forward to seeing the ones you did of Anna and Laura."

After drinking a double serving of the fresh juice, and downing the vitamins chased back by cold fresh fruit, Todd gave his two lovers a kiss. "See you guys around 2 then."

"I should get running too," said Vanetta, "I might make it in time for afternoon classes."

"You go then, girl!" said Kelly. "I can tell you all the sordid details of Todd's strip dance tomorrow."

Vanetta raised her eyebrows at Todd who just sighed.

"You might not have time tomorrow," said Vanetta. "There's a note on your desk about a big shipment of equipment coming tomorrow afternoon along with some burly men to unload it all and set it up. I guess it's pretty heavy."

"Perfect timing," said Kelly. "Thanks, Vanetta."

"Oh, and I filled the fridge with beer, the rest is in the back room along with your cigarettes."

"What a wonderful way to start out a new week," said Kelly. "I'll have to take a couple of cartons home with me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.