Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

"Wheee..."

"Laura! Watch out for that pedestrian!"

"Why?" she asked Todd, "he could see me coming."

Todd looked back and shrugged an apology to the man. After calling Kelly he had called the desk clerk about securing a ride to the Clubhouse and had been told a golf cart would be available to them. It was one of the perks for those staying in the executive suites. To his regret he had agreed to let Laura drive.

The clerk had told them to head south and they would find it easily enough. What the clerk hadn't counted on was Laura's belief in the philosophy that a straight line is the shortest distance between two points, and as such she barely stayed on any path long enough to see a direction marker.

Footpaths or paved paths, it made no difference to Laura.

"Come on Todd, keep score for me! 100 points for every pedestrian in funny pants that I can get to jump! 500 points for every other cart I can get to swerve."

"Laura... this could be dangerous."

"Todd, I'm going maybe all of eight miles an hour."

"I know," he said, "but this isn't a bumper car arcade!"

Laura bore down on another golfer walking along a footpath. He was wearing loud plaid pants. The golfer looked at the oncoming cart like a deer caught in a truck's headlights. She was twenty feet away when he jumped to the side cussing and swearing.

Todd hunkered down in the seat. "How much further," he wondered, before they found the Clubhouse or Laura managed to wrap the fiberglass cart around a tree.

"There's Kelly!" Laura shouted. "I found it. Hmmm... I wonder if this thing has brakes?" She let go of the wheel and was waving with both arms.

Todd closed his eyes. After all the years of risking his neck to get the ultimate picture, he was going to end up in a wreck in a golf cart going slightly faster than a good jogger. He laughed at the irony.

Kelly saw Laura coming and waved back. She noticed that Todd looked a bit stressed.

Kelly, Jules, Sara and Sherri along with Lucy had arrived a few minutes earlier and were waiting for Todd and Laura to arrive before going in to meet the parents.

"That's my Laura," she said to the group.

"She's not driving on the path," Lucy said. "She's just cutting across everything!"

"Maybe that's because she doesn't seem to have her hands on the wheel," Kelly ventured.

Sherri laughed. "She looks like a fun person."

"She'll fit in fine with us then," Sara added.

Much to Todd's relief, Laura managed to stop the cart barely a yard from the group waiting for them.

Kelly gave them both a kiss and introduced Laura to the girls. "Ladies, I would like you to meet Laura Williams, daredevil, and..." she shot a glance at Lucy, "a very special friend."

The girls gave Laura hugs, making her feel right at ease.

"And this is Lucy, her dad owns the marina."

"Lucy, this is Todd, my partner. The face that goes with the name you saw on the picture."

"Oh God, Yes!" said Sara. "When you guys called about me being a centerfold, I figured it was a nice picture, but I never imagined this!" she said as she wrapped her arms around Todd's neck.

Todd blushed.

"Okay... So the only ones I haven't met are..." Laura thought hard, "Celeste, Nicole and James himself, right?"

Jules laughed. "You might have seen them if you had looked up. I believe Celeste was joining the 'mile high club' about the time you were driving over."

"What's a mile high club?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, I know!" said Laura. Jules coughed discreetly while Sara and Sherri started to squirm. It wouldn't do to have Lucy burst out with that information during lunch with the parents.

Kelly winked at Jules as Laura knelt down so she was at face level with Lucy.

"The reason I know is cause I just joined it yesterday. It's when people fly higher than a mile for the first time ever."

A visible wave of relief washed over JulieAnn's face.

"That's no big deal," Lucy said. "I've been higher than that."

"So you're an old pro at flying then." Laura said to her. "But yesterday was my first trip up in a plane ever!"

"Oh. Did you like it?" Lucy asked.

"Very much. I had a really good pilot and he made me feel as safe as riding in one of these carts."

"I hope none of the security staff saw you driving like that," Lucy said solemnly. "You can get a ticket for that! Didn't you see the signs?"

"Signs?" Laura asked.

"They're all along the road."

"Road? You mean there was a road?"

Lucy gave her one of those looks.

Laura bowed her head contritely. "Next time I'll try to stick to the pavement."

"Next time my butt!" said Todd, smiling. "You're a menace to golfers and photographers! From now on, I'll drive."

Laura pouted for a minute, then smiled. "Good, that leaves my hands free to do other things." The older girls laughed knowing full well what Laura had on her mind.

"We better get in there before they send out a search party for us," said JulieAnn. "Okay, girls. Final inspection. All buttons and such done up properly? Good. In we go."

Lucy led the way through the main dining hall to the outdoor patio. Al spotted the girls of the 'James Gang' first. He stood up and waved them over.

After the introductions, Al insisted they sit and order.

"So," Al said to Todd, "IC sent you up here to take pictures of the Cuddy for the press people?"

"Actually, it's for IC themselves. IC will invite the press here for this, but Peter will probably use my pictures for the magazines, advertising or whatever."

"Careful Al," said Sherri's father laughing. "You're not talking to a regular photographer. Todd's an artist with a camera. He gave up full time fashion photography to pursue his own dreams. He and Kelly opened their own photo agency."

"I'm sorry, Todd," Al said. "I meant no offense."

"None taken," said Todd. "I earned my way through university doing press shoots. No shame in working for a living."

"Fashion photography eh?" Al was looking at Kelly. "You look familiar. I just can't place where I've seen you?"

"Here we go again," chuckled Todd quietly.

Sherri's father leaned over and whispered in Al's ear.

"Really? I've got all the back issues!" Al said. "Maybe you could autograph that one for me?" he asked Kelly.

Kelly blushed.

"It's not polite to whisper at the table, dad," Sherri said.

"Well, Honey, your friend Kelly is quite famous. She was chosen as the centerfold model for Sports International's 1995 Swimsuit Edition."

"Yes... we all know that Kelly was a model," Sherri replied. "That was something you needed to whisper to Al?"

Sherri's mother spoke up. "She was only wearing a mono-kini."

"A what? What's a mono-... oh... OH!... Oops. Sorry, Kelly. I guess I just advertised you to the whole world," Sherri said.

Her father spoke up again. "Todd was the photographer for that shot. It's one of the reasons we decided to let Sherri try modeling. He's a hell of a photographer, don't you agree, Al?"

Sherri's mother punched Ron in the shoulder. "Behave yourself."

"Speaking of which..." said Sara, "Mom, dad, I'm going to be a magazine centerfold as well!"

Sara's father choked on his water and her mother's eyes grew as round as saucers.

"And Todd took the picture!" Lucy said.

The eyes of eight parents turned on Todd.

Kelly laughed. "No... No... Not that kind of centerfold. Sara, you better show them the photo."

Sara opened the envelope, pulled out prints and quickly handed them out. "Kelly brought these down this morning. Chuck suggested I might want to autograph them."

Among the sounds of admiration and compliments for Sara, Al looked one of the pictures over carefully. He turned to JulieAnn, "So you kids worked with old man Regan?"

"Actually, we still do. Amanda and Brenda are down there right now."

"Think you can put in a good word for me? I'd love to handle his boats."

"Actually Al, it won't be Chuck you'll need to talk to about that, but I'm sure I can put in a good word for you with the new GM."

Al looked confused.

"Don't worry about it Al, we can go into more detail later this afternoon when we talk a bit more about having Celeste and her crew quote you on the maintenance of the properties here. She's concerned the conventional metal facings and the base fastenings have inadequate protection from the salt and wind. By the way, did I tell you she was recently featured in Architect's Digest for her innovative construction achievements and is the winner of the Inaugural Mueller Architecture Award?"

Al squinted with one eye at Jules. "Young lady, if I thought that I could afford to, I'd steal you away from JamPC. You are a shrewd businesswoman!"

Jules laughed. "But we can work together, Al. That way everybody wins."

Al looked at her a few moments longer and then nodded. "You're right. Win-Win. I like that idea."

"I have a special surprise for the golfing fathers," Jules announced, "PhaseMetal drivers from CE! They're waiting for you inside."

"Really?" Al was impressed, "Is that the thin head driver Paul Azinger used to go 520 yards at Ryder?"

"Yes," Smiled JulieAnn, "But with a 9.5 head for a higher loft."

"I heard about that! Didn't they want $2,500.00 for that club?" Dr. Prevan asked.

"That was when the metal had to be hand shaped and drop-quenched. The process is much more refined now - they'll be going to market at about a tenth of that price."

"Still very impressive!" Al shook his head, "And you have connections to CE, no doubt!"

"I know someone on the board," answered JulieAnn cryptically.

Sara got up, "Well I hate to eat and run, but I promised Dave I'd help him out this afternoon."

Sherri got up as well. "And I really need to get back to the boat. More testing and adjustments to make."

"I'll give you a hand," said JulieAnn.

Lucy gave her father a kiss. "I'll be at Salty Dave's with Sara."

With Lucy's mother offering to be their guide, the wives decided to do the tourist thing and visit the town and craft-market. The fathers kissed their wives goodbye saying they would catch up to them after a bit of practice on the driving range with the new drivers. They invited Al to join them.

"Sure wish I could," Al sighed, "but duty calls." He stood and shook hands all around. After returning to his chair he turned to Todd. "Can I talk to you about commissioning some new pictures of the island, Todd? I'd really like you to do them, but if you can't, could you suggest someone? "

"Well, Al, Kelly takes care of all the business. I just do what she tells me."

"I wish," Kelly laughed. "Al, you do mean the marina, don't you?"

"No, the entire island. I have a few business interests here, but I'm asking as the Mayor of Brookhaven."

"But wouldn't Brookhaven's official photographer's nose be out of joint if I infringed on his territory?" Todd's voice had an edge to it that brought a shiver to Kelly, and she looked carefully at Todd, whose face was carefully set in a mask of non-emotion. She looked at Laura, the question in her eyes. "I'm afraid that we had an... unpleasant encounter with 'Stan the Man' this morning," Laura explained.

"I might have to get back to you on this, Al," said Kelly, "once I find out the details."

"I'd like to know myself," said Al. "Maybe I can help. As the Mayor, an' I ain't bullshittin', I have a duty to make sure no one is jeopardizing our reputation or good will."

They looked at him in mild shock at his language.

"Yeah, no foolin', guys. This island has got a budget close to one of the smaller states, and I'm not about to allow anybody to jeopardize the wellbeing of the people who live and work here."

Todd and Kelly sat back and looked at each other for a moment, and then Kelly nodded, silently telling Todd of her unwavering support.

Todd asked for and got a beer; while Kelly and Laura were sipping on ice cold Evian and they all listened to Todd's version of what had happened at "Reliving History."


"He called them WHAT?"

A few minutes had stretched out to fifteen, and Al was livid.

"That's what he called them. I didn't want to let the girls know, so I wasn't going to say anything, but then you asked about me taking pictures here and not knowing you were the Mayor... I would have waited and told Kelly to pass on this. We've got enough work to keep us busy, and I didn't want there to be a conflict."

"I heard most of it," Laura added, "and what I heard would have upset their parents."

Todd turned to Kelly. "Sorry, babe... you were with the girls when we pulled up so I couldn't say anything."

"Al, those girls are under contract with TKO as models, and we have a reputation to maintain. Whether they heard it or not is beside the point. The fact is that your official Brookhaven photographer will never get to take a picture of any model we have," Kelly said.

"I understand, Kelly, but this 'official photographer' bullshit is just that. He runs a tourist shop that he rents from us. I've never been keen on the way he does business. It's almost a bait and swap scam but so far we haven't had any real complaints."

"And we aren't filing a complaint either," said Todd. "I just felt you were owed an explanation as to why Kelly would have turned you down for our services."

"I respect that and I won't try to dissuade you if you decide to turn me down. But give me a minute to offer a alternative."

"We're open to suggestions Al," Kelly said, "right, Todd?"

"My ears are always open," Todd said. "I like this place. I actually got some great shots this morning of Laura with the dolphins at the end of your pier."

"So, what do you have in mind, Al?"

"JulieAnn will be here quite a bit this summer. I thought that just perhaps if she was here when you have some free time to take pictures that 'Reliving History' would be closed for maintenance work, and its owner encouraged to holiday off the island. And," he said with a little smile, "that establishment will not appear anywhere in the new brochure."

Todd was trying to hide a grin.

"We look like we're laid back here, but we've got a good advertising budget, and we can afford to get the best man," with a glance at Kelly and Laura, "or woman, for the job."

"And that is why I sure would like for Todd to do the pictures for a new brochure!"

Kelly looked at Todd who nodded.

"Why is JulieAnn going to be here a lot?" Kelly asked.

"She's got me switching all of our phone systems and computer services. Now she's got me looking at some design work her sister did and wants me to consider letting her renovate some of the older properties on the island."

"You know, Al, if I were you, I'd go for it," said Todd. "They get results from whatever they touch. You should see the changes at Regan's Boats, and I'm sure that Peter wouldn't have arranged for me to be here this weekend if IC wasn't going to make some major announcement."

"Okay. I laugh a lot and put on a happy face for the people that come here. But I'm running a multimillion-dollar business, and I've seen their work! Do you know what they have done for this place? What they've done for InterCoastal?"

"Well, we know that IC's stock has climbed nearly 60 percent this week alone, and I've got a feeling that after Monday, it's going to go higher yet." Kelly said.

"It has?" asked Todd.

"Damn right it's going to go higher." said Al. "I know that these girls are doing things. Aside from blowing my mind with their new technology, JamPC is going to shake up the boating scene this weekend."

Kelly laughed. "They are very motivated, Al, and goal oriented."

"So, for the pictures of the island, your idea sounds like it could work, Al. What else is there for Todd to do besides the golf courses and the marina? I need an idea of how much time we'd have to book."

Al smiled. "Thanks. I'm glad that one bad apple won't ruin what I hope will be a long term relationship."

"Besides the golf and the marina, and they are the major attractions, we have our own airstrip and 14 major hotels on the island. Across on the other side there's a nature preserve that's really popular with the environmentalist groups and has been heralded for helping to bring back the sea turtle population. There's even a full time staff there to monitor their activity and protect the eggs."

"We've got bike concessions for those who just want to ride around and an equestrian center. You like horseback riding?"

Laura nodded eagerly, and Todd rolled his eyes. "Why did I just get the feeling that I'm going to be in the saddle this afternoon?"

"But Sweetheart, you like being in the saddle," Laura said.

Kelly and Al laughed, while Todd blushed.

"The off shore fishing is popular," Al continued, "and so is the scuba diving - there's some good diving wrecks in these waters. We've got craft shops and we even allowed a few fast food outlets to open up here. There are karaoke bars and regular bars and a main street with grocery stores and even good old soda shops."

"But what's unique here, at least in my opinion, is the houses. We have a lot that were built in the early 1900s and some even before that. Most of them are smaller versions of grand old plantation mansions and the grounds have oak and willow trees that are over 100 years old, covered with Spanish moss. The island owns a lot of them now, and Celeste is right, some of them are overdue for repair and renovation."

"Okay, Al, I'll work out a timetable and a price for you and then you can decide if you still want TKO to handle this."

Al stood up, shaking everyone's hand. "Thanks. Now I better get down to my office and see what JulieAnn is planning to sell me on next."


"Where to ladies?" asked Todd as he got behind the wheel of the golf cart.

Kelly looked at Laura's eager face. Her honey brown hair framed her face and the sun seemed to be absorbed in it. "So much joy, so innocent and so loving," Kelly thought. "This girl who can absorb so much pleasure out of the simple things and give so much love in return..."

"Better head to the equestrian center, Todd. We don't want to disappoint our lover, do we?"

Laura beamed!

Todd looked at her for a minute, and then looked at Kelly. He smiled. "Okay, but if I get a sore ass..." he let the statement hang.

"We'll kiss it and make it all better, right Laura?"

"Absolutely!" said Laura.

Todd followed the directions on the road. "Our Lover," he thought. That's what Kelly had said. Never in his wildest dreams had Todd ever thought he and Kelly would ever become intimate, and now they were and they shared a lover as well. Todd smiled again. Life had certainly changed.

Renting the horses was easy and after Todd showed he was familiar with them and Kelly had ridden before they were allowed to ride on their own. Though not before Laura insisted on buying all of them cowboy hats. Kelly picked up a few cold bottles of fruit juice and some granola bars which she stuffed into Todd's saddlebag.

Todd rode easy in a western saddle and they set off at a slow gait, giving Laura a chance to get a feel for the gentle mare the stable hand had recommended for her. Kelly was comfortable with her horse even though it had been a few years since she had last ridden.

"Gitty-up horse!" Laura was saying to her horse.

Todd and Kelly both laughed.

"Okay, you guys. I know how to steer him now, but I can't find the gas pedal."

Todd was laughing loudly now.

"Maybe she's upset you called her a him," Kelly said, "and if you want her to move a bit faster you just give her a light nudge with your heels." She demonstrated and her horse started off on a brisk trot.

Laura leaned forward and apologized to the mare for her indiscreet sexual remark, which only got Todd laughing harder.

"Well, I didn't know," said Laura and inadvertently she gave the reins a shake just as she gave the horse a nudge. Between the two signals, the horse started to gallop. To her credit, Laura didn't panic and kept her seat. As she passed by Kelly she hollered out, "I found the gas pedal!"

Todd stopped laughing and with a flick of the wrist was in pursuit of Laura. As he passed Kelly he hollered back, "I hope she can find the brakes!"

The mare only ran for a short distance. She was a gentle beast and totally familiar with the grounds. As she approached a fork in the path without receiving a signal from her rider, she slowed back to a walk.

Todd caught up to her and asked if she was okay. Kelly rode up and asked the same.

Laura laughed. "I'm fine but my knees are a little weak."

"Did it scare you?" Todd asked with serious concern.

"Oh no!" said Laura, "my knees are weak because I nearly had a climax while the horse was running! God, I am so wet! If she had gone a minute longer I would have cum all over the saddle!"

Kelly laughed. "Maybe we should have stayed at a cheap motel with vibrating beds! Bet you'd like that!"

"Only if one of you were lying on top of me," Laura said.

Todd dismounted and helped the girls get down as well. They walked for a bit until they found a clump of old trees where Todd allowed the horses to graze as the three of them sat down in the shade. Kelly pulled the bottles of juice and a handful of granola bars from Todd's saddlebag.

Todd pulled off his T-shirt and laid back on the ground pulling his new hat over his eyes to keep the sun out. Kelly and Laura sat with their legs crossed sipping on the juice and munching on the snack bars.

"You guys are so good to me," Laura finally said. "I've been on a plane, a luxury boat, got to touch a dolphin and ride a horse. All in one weekend. These are things I've read about and heard people talk about but I never thought I'd be one of the lucky ones to do any of them."

"And the weekend's only started," Kelly said as she lit a cigarette and leaned back against the tree.

"We should have some of Delton's grass with us," Todd said. "We could really mellow out tonight watching the sun set."

"Oh no you don't, mister! I want to have some fun tonight and I need you to be alert for what I want to do!"

Kelly's ears perked up. "What do you want to do, Laura?"

"Well... if you guys are up for something a bit kinky..."

Todd rolled on to his side looking with interest at Laura.

"I thought we might pick up a few bottles of olive oil and do a bit of slip sliding tonight."

"You are so wicked, Laura!" Kelly laughed. "And I love you for it!"

"Does that mean you'd go for it?"

"Sure, why not? I'm game for something new. How about you, Todd?"

Todd grinned. "A chance to see you two glistening with oil? Count me in! But I think we better get some rubber sheets before we get all the bedding saturated."

"Don't worry, Todd, olive oil is polyunsaturated!"

"Where and when did you become such an expert on sex games?"

"She gets it from the internet," Kelly said with a smile.

Carefully picking up all their trash they rode out again and stayed to slow gaits and brisk trots before returning to the stables an hour later. Both girls were getting a bit sore in the thighs from straddling their horses.


Todd steered the cart back to the hotel where they dropped it off, and went for a stroll down to the main part of the tourist area.

It was too early to eat again so the threesome went sight seeing. An old warehouse had been converted to a craft mall and for an hour they browsed the stalls, watched an older woman carving driftwood and Todd bought Laura a beautiful hand polished dolphin.

Back on the main strip, they decided against a tour of Ripley's. As Laura said, "Nothing can be as unbelievable as my life has been since I met the two of you."

They did however stop at Loretta's Condiments for a taste of the island's famous Sweet Potato ice cream.

"Hmmm," said Laura. "It's yummy."

"Very different, but tasty," said Kelly.

"It's an outrage! Making ice cream out of potatoes," said Todd with a smile.

They strolled along a bit further when Todd spotted a T-shirt shop with Trek decals on the window.

"Time for me to stock up," he said with a grin. "What I don't understand is why you girls, with all of the fashions you have to choose from, insist on wearing my clothes!"

"That's because we love you," said Laura.

"And besides, we know you like it," added Kelly.

Todd shook his head and entered the store.

It had looked like a small store from the outside but Todd was surprised to see the size of the interior. The front half of the store was filled with standard tourist T's and the common concert and music T's, but the back half of the store was strictly Trek!

Eric Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops were playing Trek themes from the series and movies in the background. Todd knew he was in a store run by a kindred spirit.

The selection was more than Todd could have dreamed of. He soon had a dozen assorted T's on his arm along with some assorted sweatshirts.

Having two gorgeous models on his arm didn't hurt Todd's image and it obviously impressed the young man working the store! Not having a change room the clerk quickly offered the office for the girls to change in, and to model the various shirts.

"It should be you trying them on, Todd," Kelly said.

"Why? I never see them on myself. Besides, I think the customers would prefer to see them on you girls anyway."

Laughing and giggling the whole time Kelly and Laura tried on one shirt after another. Pictures of Trek logos on white or ash, Klingon tri-foils in blazing red on black. Schematics of various ships such as the Romulan Warbird and the Klingon Bird of Prey, a beautiful Romulan logo in multi metallic colors and even new T's of the Enterprise NX.

Business in the store was picking up, as the girls appeared two at a time with various T's. It was obvious neither girl was wearing a bra and the excitement of the novelty and a desire to make Todd happy had given rise to two pair of very stiff nipples. The store's air conditioning only helped them stay that way.

As each T was tested and approved, Todd added them to the growing pile, and customers who straggled without buying were asked to make room by the happy owner. Many customers started to buy the T's the girls modeled and Todd was happy he had placed his on the counter. It looked like it was going to be Trek festival on Brookhaven today!

Kelly realized that they were presenting an impromptu fashion show, and gave Laura tips on how to present herself and the clothes as they changed. The owner was delighted as they appeared in outfit after outfit, and quickly moved some racks back against the wall to give the girls plenty of room to strut their stuff.

Laura came out wearing a white T with the letters "Boldly Go..." Her nipples were clearly outlined and the bounce in her breasts caused a collective sigh. Kelly was equally impressive in her copy of the new "Enterprise Crew" T in bright orange on a navy background.

Next the girls came out wearing identical sweatshirts that read "Property of Starfleet", and minutes later in identical "Property of the Federation" but what stirred the crowd of onlookers the most was when Kelly and Laura finally appeared in the bluish gray tanks and tight shorts that featured prominently on the show as issued underwear.

Knowing their sizes, Todd had picked garments a size smaller than their measurements and they fitted like a second skin, clinging in the crotch and highlighting the curve of breast.

Todd turned to the enthusiastic group of mainly male onlookers. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Let's have a great round of applause for Ms. Kelly Jennsen and Ms. Laura Williams!"

Kelly gave a cute bow acknowledging the whistles and applause but Laura blushed and managed only a quick curtsy before ducking back into the office. A few minutes later they stood by Todd's side as the clerk rang in all of the items. He had been happy enough with the brisk pace of business even without Todd's purchase, and was shocked when Todd said he would take them all. When Todd declined a discount, the clerk grabbed two more sets of the Enterprise undergarments and put them into the bag for Laura and Kelly.

"Please," said the owner, "you guys... well actually the girls, made my week!" He looked at the beaming faces of Kelly and Laura. "You know, you girls look like models!"

Kelly was the first to burst out laughing.

"What did I say?" the clerk asked, totally bewildered.

"They both are," chuckled Todd. "Kelly's retired now and Laura's under exclusive contract, so you won't get to see this too often!"

The owner's jaw was still agape as he promised to have the clothes delivered to the hotel.

They had spent over an hour in the Trek shop, and the three wandered hand in hand down the sidewalk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.