My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2003 by Catmandu99

Chapter 2: Sheila

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sheila - Part of a festival for stories inspired by songs. Sheila is finally getting a taste of independence just as 2 men start to vie for her attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Damn him! Who does he think he is throwing around orders like that?

Despite my pique, I put the chain on the lock after watching Nat walk to his car. No way was I about to be foolhardy with my safety. I rested my head briefly against the cool door before straightening. I still had a lot to do.

The spark of pride hit me again as I surveyed the cluttered apartment. It was small and disorganized and crammed with unopened boxes, but it was MINE. No one could understand why I was so determined to do this by myself. Mom wanted me in one of the apartment complexes my brothers lived in, Dad wanted me to buy a house in the old neighborhood, and my brothers - with the exception of Randy - couldn't understand why I wanted to move away from home in the first place.

Then there was Nat. Nat wasn't a part of the family strictly speaking. He'd just been there forever. He had been best friends with my brother Todd since they were in sixth grade and was as much a member of the family as I was. His one redeeming trait was that he never tried to impose his will on me. Well, not until today.

Damn him!

I ran my hands through my short hair and decided to let it go. After all, I had a lot of stuff to put away. And fuming over Nat's heavy handed technique wouldn't get it done.

Three hours and 7 phone calls from family later, I had started to make a dent in the pile. I was contemplating having my cell number changed as I dragged empty boxes to the dumpster. My preoccupation is probably why I never even saw the dog.

It was a pratfall worthy of Buster Keaton. I involuntarily started juggling boxes before executing a bellyflop onto the pavement while cardboard rained down around the startled dog and myself. The dog went nuts jumping around the boxes and barking for all he was worth while I lay on the ground and tried to remember how to breathe. I wasn't hurt - something I checked immediately - but I had had the wind knocked out of me and was still a little stunned. The dog jumping around me wasn't helping.

"Buster - heel! And be quiet!"

I didn't know where the masculine voice came from, but I could have kissed him as the dog quieted down at the man's commands. My head was already starting to throb and I knew that along with bruises, I was going to have a lulu of a headache. I also knew that I couldn't remain sprawled on the ground any longer. I was finally able to breathe again and decided to face the humiliating situation head on.

"Whoa there, honey. Easy now. Don't move until I check you for broken bones."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.