Hotel Room Disturbance
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When a young woman disturbs me in my hotel room, she learns the consequences of her actions. - Its my first story of any kind - let me know what you think.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

"Well", I said to the women, "when Rachel disturbed me unintentionally, she got 10 swats to her bare ass. You women, while perhaps being pushed into it, intentionally disturbed me. What do you think you deserve?"

"50 hard ones on our bare asses?" the punk girl said eagerly. The shorter blonde girl gasped. "Well, perhaps not that," I said, "maybe we'll start with 20 and see if you learn a lesson".

I looked at them standing along the wall. The first girl was the taller blonde. She was wearing a red tank top and a black skirt about halfway to her knees, with thong sandals on her feet. She looked like a classic cheerleader type, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, and nice large C-cup breasts. She was still holding the beer bottle. "Everyone put your beers by the wall", I told them, and they complied.

"What's your name?" I asked the first blonde. "Janet", she replied. "What are you doing in town?" I asked. "We're taking a long Thanksgiving vacation and just partying and working on our tans", she answered with a nervous smile. "And letting Rachel get you into trouble?" The smile disappeared and she nodded slightly.

The second girl was also a blond with olive skin, shorter, wearing what looked like a man's undershirt with the collar cut out and low in the front, which stretched tight over her curves, and a red knee length skirt that would billow out if she turned quickly. Though a half foot shorter than Janet, she probably weighed the same. She was quite curvy, with probably a D-cup, large hips, and just a slight protrusion by her tummy. I couldn't wait to get a look at her ass. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Felicia", she replied. "How long have you known Rachel?"

"About a year and a half", she said. "I met her my second year of school."

Next down the line was the girl with black hair down almost to her ass. Her tits looked to be a B-cup, and it was clear she was not wearing a bra, because you could clearly see her long nipples through the light pink t-shirt she wore. She was also wearing a pair of fairly small shorts. She had a slightly Asian look. She stared at me defiantly. "Who are you?" I asked. "Nancy", she said shortly. "And you do what Rachel wants?"

"What Rachel wants", she said, emphasizing Rachel's name. "And what do you think Rachel wants here?" I asked. She glanced quickly over at Rachel, then looked down at the ground and said, "I'm not sure yet, sir", though the 'sir' was said through gritted teeth. She would be fun.

The next in line was the calm redhead. Nothing seemed to faze her. She was wearing a button down black shirt over large breasts, and you could see the freckles on her chest. She was wearing a white skirt that showed excellent legs. "And your name is?"

"Sandy."

"Sandy", I asked, "Do you always listen to what Rachel says?"

"Most of the time", was her response. "And it appears this is one of those times?" I asked her. "I guess it does", she said, a slight smile forming in the corners of her mouth.

Finally, I reached the end of the line, the punk girl. She had on a tight black tee shirt, long black jeans and black boots. She was lanky and had large B or small C breasts. Before I could ask the question, she said "I'm Teri". "50?" I asked. "We deserve it", she said. "If I were trying to punish you, would 50 be a punishment, or a pleasure?" She looked at me with her mouth open a little. "Couldn't it be both?"

I turned the desk chair around and sat down at it. I looked over at Rachel, and she hadn't moved since she sat down. Her eyes followed my every move. "Janet", I said, still looking at Rachel, "come over here and get over my lap." A few moments later she was next to me, and she put herself over my lap as I had asked. "Do you recall what the punishment is going to be?" I asked. "20 swats on my ass?" she asked. "Close", I said, "20 swats on your bare ass." I pushed her skirt up slowly, exposing a pair of black thong panties. I love today's fashions... they leave such lovely things out in the open.

Janet's ass was very firm with a little bit of cushion. I looked at Rachel. "It is your job to keep count", I said. She still hadn't taken her eyes off of me. "Yes sir", she nodded. I immediately brought my hand down hard on Janet's ass. "Owwww", Janet cried, while Rachel said "One, sir" quietly. I continued with my spankings, changing each of them slightly in location and strength, until Rachel said, "20 sir, you're done with Janet."

"Do you understand that it is wrong to disturb strangers at night?" She was crying a and sniffling a little, but she said, "Yes, I understand". "Go stand where you were, but face the wall with your nose and nipples touching the wall". She got up and slowly walked back to the wall and stood as I told her. She started to pull down her skirt when I said, "I didn't tell you to do that", so she left it up, her red ass showing off nicely against her tan skin and blonde hair.

"Felicia", I called. She looked startled but came over. Just before she lied across my lap, she pulled her red bikini panties down to her thighs, saying, "You said it had to be on my bare ass". She certainly had a very nice, round, large ass, perfect for spanking. I looked over at Rachel as I gave Felicia her first spank, and she started counting again. Felicia took it silently till about the 12th spank, where she starting moaning softly. When I was done she said "Thank you for giving me my punishment". I tucked her skirt into its waistband and sent her over to stand next to Janet, with her panties still around her thighs and her red ass shining in the room.

"Nancy", I called. Nancy didn't move from the wall, looking at Rachel almost pleadingly. "Nancy", I said again. Still, Nancy did not come. "Rachel", I said quietly. For the first time since this started, Rachel looked away from me. She looked very sharply at Nancy, looking nothing like a submissive and said "Nancy, do not embarrass me!" Nancy looked down and walked over to me. As she stood next to me, I said, "Drop the shorts". She hesitated briefly, and then pulled the shorts off her legs. She was wearing a pair of black thong panties, but I said "panties, too". She looked like she wanted to argue, but taking a look at Rachel she dropped them. I saw that she had a nicely trimmed bush of very fine hair before she got across my knees.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.