Hotel Room Disturbance - Cover

Hotel Room Disturbance

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When a young woman disturbs me in my hotel room, she learns the consequences of her actions. - Its my first story of any kind - let me know what you think.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

I looked back at the girls in front of my room. Two blondes, one about 5 foot 8, the other about half a foot shorter. Another girl, about 5 foot 6, long black hair. A redhead, as tall as the black haired girl, and the last girl was about 5 foot 10, short spiked violet and bright red hair, a number of piercings in her ears and one in her nose.

I looked them over again and said "This isn't Jimmy's room. I think you knew this wasn't Jimmy's room. Why are you here?" The redhead responded and said "Sorry, Rachel said it would be fun to knock here", pointing to Rachel standing down the hall.

"Do you know why she thought that?" I asked. The redhead shook her head no. "Because as she's already learned, I am a strong believer that people who do something wrong, such as disturbing someone's sleep, should be punished for their bad behavior", I said. "Step into my room, ladies." As they filed into my room, I pointed to Rachel and said, "You too."

The women stood in a line by the wall. When Rachel walked in, I had her sit on the couch. I asked Rachel, "Did they know what they were getting into?"

"No, sir", she replied, once again not making eye contact.

"But you did, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"And they did know that this room was not occupied by 'Jimmy', correct?" I continued.

"Yes, sir."

"So they came here and disturbed me intentionally?" I asked.

"Yes, sir", she replied.

I heard the five new girls standing behind me, shuffling their feet a little bit, but not saying anything.

"However", I continued, "you told them to come here, when you knew full well the consequences?"

"Yes, sir", she murmured.

I turned back to the woman standing against the wall. They watched me with varying looks. The blondes both looked a bit nervous. The punk girl looked a little excited. The black haired girl defiant, while the redhead seemed calm.

"So, do you think that you did anything wrong?" I asked the five ladies standing in front of me? The black haired girl looked like she was going to make a smart retort, however the punk girl said, "Yes, we should not have knocked on your door, but Rachel told us to". I looked at her and asked, "Do you always do what Rachel says?" All the girls looked slightly uncomfortable, when the redhead looked at me and said very quietly, "Yes".

I looked back at Rachel, and she was looking at me with an undecipherable look in her eyes. Now this was an interesting twist. Rachel had appeared to be completely submissive. Yet here are five women, none of them looking particularly submissive, yet they would do what Rachel said.

I turned back to the redhead and said "So Rachel told you to come here, and you were willing to do that regardless of the consequences to you?"

"Yes" she replied. "And you are willing to accept those consequences, even though you don't know what they are?"

"Yes", she said again. I passed my eyes across the other women standing there. "You are all willing"? They all nodded their heads. This was definitely an interesting twist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.