An Officer and a Lady
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by Prismbright

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tracy and Officer Watson meet under strange circumstances and realize the bond that they have for each other will be the only thing that will save one of them from an unknown "evil".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

As Morgan and Tracy neared the entrance of the club, Tracy wished that she had never agreed to come. This was a new world to her, and to be exposed to it was terrifying. But to take the step and walk into a club, seemed unbearable to her. She had never seen two women kiss so openly as they walked in. and felt somewhat self conscious with her arm wrapped around Morgan's as she held her hand. She would have said forget it if she had not already promised her girlfriend that she would try it. They had talked about it last night and she had agreed, after much begging, that she would come. Morgan paid the ten dollar entrance fee, and they were escorted in. The club was very loud and somewhat dark. The only lighting that Tracy could make out was the light leading from the place that they received their i.d. badges, to the dance floor. Other than that she could not make out a single thing. Then Morgan turned to her and said, "Right now the bar is closed. It is dance time and since the club is smaller than most, they close the bar to give the people who came to dance more time to do so and not have to be bothered by the people who came to drink." She said matter-of-factly. Tracy turned to her with almost a pleading look. But Morgan did not see her. She was busy looking for a place that they can sit down. Morgan turned when she felt Tracy's resistance. She turned to Tracy again asking if she wanted to go. Tracy was about to say yes, when someone called her name.

She turned and stared into the face of Gail. "Oh Gail, I'm surprised to see you here." she yelled over the music, "We were just about to leave. Tracy's really not ready for all this just yet." Gail was dressed in a tight white and black dress that showed off her boobs and her butt. Her hair was up but some thick strands came down in wisps of ringlets around her ears and forehead. Morgan had never seen her look so good out of uniform. She was about to comment when Gail yelled.

"Yeah... you stood me up last week. Didn't even tell me that you weren't coming, but you're both here right now... you paid the entrance fee... at least stay for a while. At least give it a half hour. Then if you don't think you'll like it... leave." Gail concluded looking at Tracy before she grabbed Morgan by the arm and lead her through the crowd of people to a small table in the back corner of the club. When Morgan saw the way that the three people at Gail's table was dressed, she felt so under dressed. Morgan was wearing a pair of black corduroy jeans, short sleeve polo shirt and loafers. Her hair was tucked behind her ears. But when she felt Tracy squeeze her arm, she felt better. Morgan was glad that Tracy was dressed better than she. She wanted to show her off for a long time now and this was the prefect place. She looked over at Tracy who was wearing a short black skirt just below her knees, a black sleeveless shirt that showed off her delicate arms, and black flats that completed the classy style. Tracy let hair hang loose and as she turned her head to Morgan, it fell over her shoulder, curled and rested just above her nipple. Morgan smiled at her before Gail began introducing the pair.

"A friend from work... Morgan and her," Gail looked at Morgan and Tracy before she said, "girlfriend Tracy." Morgan and Tracy nodded at the two women and one male sitting at the table and Gail said, "This is Caroline... Renee... and Paul." She said pointed counter-clock wise and motioned for her new guest to sit down.

"Glad to meet you... finally. Gail has told us so much about you. Not that she knows THAT much but you know your working relationship." Said a cool, level headed blond with a rich voice to Tracy's left. Then the woman beside her said, "Actually... I've wanted to meet you both." Then leaned in closer to Tracy and said, "Gail told us... your first lesbian experience?" The dark skinned woman said as she leaned back against her seat with one eyebrow raised looking at Tracy.

"Hmmm... word gets around doesn't it Gail?" Morgan said sarcastically before she continued, "Yeah... it is... not for me. And are you two the ones that are planning the wedding?" Morgan asked as coldly as she could. The blond spoke up, "Don't get hostile. Renee has a tongue on her. Yes, we are. And as for the "first experience", she said looking at Tracy, "Just go with it. Love is love. I'm glad you found that out so soon. Most people don't all their lives." She said as she slung her arm across the chair that her date was sitting in. Morgan stole a quick look at Tracy wondering if she was uncomfortable. But she did not appear to be at all. She was smiling and nodding her head in approval when Caroline finished her small speech. Morgan smiled and took Tracy's hand under the table. Tracy squeezed her hand in assurance and spoke up. "I'm glad I did. I never knew living until I met Morgan." She looked over at Morgan and smiled again. "This is my first experience with a woman... yes... but also with love." Morgan was surprised to hear this. She had never known that Tracy never loved anyone before. She wanted to cry with happiness. But blinked back her tears when Gail stopped a waiter and ordered drinks for the table.

"I'll have a beer please." Paul said. Gail looked at Paul surprised that he even voiced his opinion. The waiter nodded and went off the fill the order.

"Paul... you haven't said too much. You feeling alright?"

"Nothing. I just don't want to be here with a bunch of women who don't find me attractive at all?" Paul interjected jokingly. Gail laughed and said, "I find you attractive Paul."

"Yes, but you find them attractive too." He added gesturing with his hand to the four women sitting around him. Gail looked at Morgan for a brief moment before she dropped her head and smirked.

"You're a card Paul. You really are." Gail said as she leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. Paul quickly turned his head and intercepted her lips. The four remaining women looked at each other, before Renee interrupted the odd silence and asked if Caroline wanted to dance. Caroline smiled and put out her hand and the two shimmed their way to the large crowd of dancers. Morgan looked at Tracy and Tracy at Morgan. They both shrugged and joined the dancers.


"I had a lovely time Baby. Thank you!" Tracy said as she leaned back in the passenger seat as the two were headed home a little after 3:30 in the morning.

"I'm glad you had a great time. I thought you would." Morgan replied as she reached for Tracy's hand that rested on the car seat between the two. Tracy moved over so that her shoulder was touching her loves and laid her head down on that shoulder and fell asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.