An Officer and a Lady - Cover

An Officer and a Lady

Copyright© 2003 by Prismbright

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tracy and Officer Watson meet under strange circumstances and realize the bond that they have for each other will be the only thing that will save one of them from an unknown "evil".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

It was almost eight o'clock at night by the time Morgan settled down and just patrolled. It had been a busy four hours, with fires breaking out, and random acts of violence lading the streets, it was an incredibly busy day. She sighed when she stopped at a red light. She was on her way to the dock. It was almost time for her to get off and she wanted to get a glimpse at the water before it was time to head home. Within a few minutes she was off and on her way. She sped through town, smiling when she saw the signs that pointed her to the water's edge.

A half-hour later, Morgan pulled up to the dock. It was dark and pretty much deserted. She liked that. Sometimes this job made her hate people. Some people just took things for granted and most of the time that kind of thinking became apparent whenever the police was involved. Morgan turned down her c.b., laid her head back, and could not help but think of Tracy. Her thoughts were tame at first but quickly escalated to something more. She groaned in frustration as she lightly ran her hand down the front of her uniform to her middle. She wiggled and pressed herself to her probing fingers and drew away reluctantly. Not in this car! She thought as she reached for the cell phone. She dialed and the phone on the other end rang twice and Tracy picked up.

"Hello honey." Morgan said in a low sexy voice.

"Morgan... I was just thinking of you. And from the sound of it... you have some special thoughts of your own." Tracy added in an equally seductive voice.

"Tracy..." but Morgan was interrupted.

"What can I do for you officer?"

"I want..." Tracy interrupted again

"Mmm... you want what? Do you want me to tell you a secret?"

"Yes," Morgan whispered, "tell me a secret."

"I've got a game we need to play. Are you ready?" Tracy whispered. Morgan could not answer.

"Alright baby... ohhh... what do you think I'm doing now?"

"What?" although Morgan had a pretty good idea by the way her body was responding.

"I'm thinking of you... thinking of fucking you!" Tracy said as she inhaled sharply.

Morgan grunted and added, "Do it for me Tracy!" she said as she moved her hand over her pussy.

"Oh god... I'm soooo hot. I wished you were here. Can you feel me all over you. Oh baby I'm so fucking horny right now! I'm slipping my hand down my pants... you wouldn't believe how wet I am!"

Morgan moved her hand harder across her pussy when she heard Tracy moan. "Yes baby... it feels so good." Then she heard Tracy as she began to pant. It only took a few minutes for Tracy to actually start yelling sexual perversions, and words into the phone that turned Morgan hot as fire. She moved in her seat but knew she could do nothing to relive the pressure that she had down there. She squeezed her legs together and began opening and closing her legs in time to Tracy's panting.

"Fuck!!" Tracy hollered. Morgan closed her eyes and could see Tracy's face at the moment of ecstasy with her back arched, eyes shut, and her lower half bumping and bucking as she began to come. "Oh shit Morgan... MMMM..." Morgan sat and listened as her lover came and came again. Not caring to relieve her own sexual tension. What she heard was music to her ears.

"Damnit Tracy!" Morgan finally gulped when she heard no noise on the phone save for her own shaky breaths.

"Did you like that officer?

"Very much... yes. Thank you." Morgan said checked herself realizing that she was still moving her legs.

"No... thank you Morgan. I never knew that I would fall in love. Let alone fall for a woman But I want you to know I love you. I think you know that already... I love you. I know you have to go now. You're still on patrol. But when you get home... wake me."

"I will... and Tracy... you know I love you too. See ya when I get home."

"K... bye."

"No... never bye... always see ya... never goodbye."

"See you when you get home love." It was the last thing that Morgan heard as she clicked off the phone and looked out into the darkened water.


"So how's it going with that Tracy woman?" The chief asked Morgan just as she was getting ready to log off for the day. She worked the late shift all this week and was glad to go home for the weekend.

"It's going good. She's not that much trouble now. Chief what did you do to keep her silent anyway?" she asked as she handed in her gun and signed the log-in sheet.

"Not much... really nothing. But whatever you did worked wonders." The chief said as he turned and left her standing there. She smiled to herself, walked out the door to the locker rooms where some of her personal items were stored.

"Yeah Morgan... whatever you did to her really is keeping her mouth shut." A female officer said and Morgan turned in the direction of that voice.

"How long have you been listening Gail?" Morgan asked the tall slender red haired woman not to far from where she was standing.

"Oh... I've known about your little arrangement with the chief for a few days. He told me," she cleared her throat and whispered, "during one of our late night sessions. If you get my drift." Morgan did and was surprised to say the least.

"You and the chief?" Morgan asked surprisingly.

"Don't be too surprised honey. If you see what he has to put up with in bed and what he has to offer for a bed partner... you'd be in the same place I'm at. There's really a lot there," she pointed to the groin, "and not enough wife to satisfy him."

"Actually," Morgan giggled as she unlocked her locker and began gathering her things, "never with the chief Gail."

"I know... you've got that pretty little thing at your apartment right?"

"What! What makes you think that I have anything to do with her in that way?"

"Aww come on Morgan... I'm a woman... you're different these days. You're in love. I see it all over you. You didn't have to buy that woman off... she loves you and visa versa. She's quiet 'cuz she loves you."

"Geez Gail... I had no idea that you knew." Morgan added as she deposited her badge, holster, and cap into the locker and slammed it shut.

"I'm happy for ya. It's about time something good happened for ya. When's the last time you actually HAD a date?"

"We never planned to date. Things just happened. Initially she came to the house because she was scared, but," she said thoughtfully, "things changed and she stayed."

"Bring her around sometime Morgan. I'd like to meet her. I've seen her but I didn't talk to her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.