An Officer and a Lady - Cover

An Officer and a Lady

Copyright© 2003 by Prismbright

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tracy and Officer Watson meet under strange circumstances and realize the bond that they have for each other will be the only thing that will save one of them from an unknown "evil".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Tracy used her free hand to move slowly over and around the clit that was before her. She threw her head back when she felt the all to familiar orgasmic surge rush through her. "Uhhh" she said stopping for a moment what she had been doing to her lover's clit. She felt her love flow from her as she felt Morgan sharply inhale. She moved off Morgan's stomach to kneel in front of her. " May I Morgan?" she asked in a low seductive voice.

"Please!" Morgan begged. Tracy leaned in and kissed the top of Morgan's mound before she returned to her full assault of Morgan's love. Morgan moaned loudly and arched up. She inserted her finger again inside her sopping hole. Shoved it all the way in and moved lower to taste. She had not meant to go this far but it just seemed the right thing to do at the time. She lightly moved her tongue over the soft folds. Still moving her finger in and out of Morgan she raised up for a brief second to tell Morgan to bring her legs up further. When she did she lowered herself even more pulling her finger out in the process. Morgan wined. "Shhh..." Tracy said as she leaned back into Morgan's sex. She moved her finger over the top of just at her love hole before she moved further down to her butt hole. She trailed her finger over the unexplored territory before she removed it and moved back over Morgan's sex. Morgan shuddered. Tracy smiled as she felt Morgan's fluid slowly move out of her hole and down her body. She used that spend, rubbed it around Morgan's ass hole, lubricated her finger and slowly pushed a finger in.

"Oh... shit!" Morgan yelped.

"Relax Morgan... relax." Tracy could feel her butt loosen up and she steadily moved her finger inside. "Do you like it?" She asked Morgan.

"I don't know." Morgan panted, "it's different... but don't stop. Don't stop!" she concluded as she began to move in pace with Tracy's finger. Tracy moved two other fingers into Morgan sex and began pumping at a slow and steady pace.

"Do you like it fast or slow?"

"MMMM... faster... !" Morgan sighed. Tracy moved faster and she groaned. Morgan moved with each of her thrust up to match Tracy's movements. She moved faster. Morgan matched that. She moved slower. Morgan matched that also. It was like a game. Both women were riding the sexual roller coaster and did not know when they would stop. Morgan began to pant harder and louder. They became like whimpers, each one a little louder than the next. Morgan clenched the sheets in the hands and helplessly thrashed as she moved closer to the moon.

"Oh god... oh god... that's... mmmm... oh god... uhhh uhhh uhhhh... FUCK!" Morgan yelled.

Tracy leaned into Morgan. She moved her face between her sex before she grasped her clit in her teeth. She rolled her tongue over the hard bud before she slowly pulled away, letting it rub her teeth as she did.

"Shit!" Morgan whispered then added breathlessly, "Do it again!" Morgan commanded as she arched up again.

Tracy did it again as she moved another finger into Morgan's sex.

"MMMM... don't stop!"

"I don't plan to Morgan." Tracy added before she returned the Morgan's middle. With each stroke, lick, and bite Tracy could tell that Morgan could only take so much more.

"Tracy!" Morgan whispered. "Tracy!" Morgan yelled. And slowly so unexpectedly slid into a series of tremendous orgasms. Morgan arched up, grasped the bed sheets, and opened her legs wider, tossing and grunting as she did. Tracy moved her finger from Morgan's rectum but continued to move in her sex. She yanked her fingers out and inserted her tongue. She quietly licked and sucked until Morgan sighed in great sexual satisfaction and lowered her body back down on the bed. In one fluid movement, Tracy reached down and scooped up the covers, moved her own body along Morgan's until she was in the same position as before with one leg wrapped around Morgan, and her pussy pressed into her leg. Morgan said nothing as Tracy slowly began to grind her leg. Morgan listened and pulled Tracy closer as her breathing became more rapid and sporadic.

"Mmm..." Tracy whispered as she began to nuzzle Morgan's neck. Morgan sighed.

Morgan moved her leg into Tracy's pussy and Tracy moved harder on the leg. Morgan used her free hand and began to move it along the side of lover. Tracy nibbled on Morgan's ear before she pulled Morgan closer and concentrated on her grinding. She began to breathe harder and faster. She whispered Morgan's name as she inhaled. Morgan rubbed her hand across Tracy's firm ass then squeezed it. Tracy gasped and began the grunt. "I wanted to do this ever since I met you Morgan." Tracy whispered in Morgan's ear then let out an "ohh... yeah." A few seconds later she was moving faster. Morgan just held her.

"MMM... baby..." Tracy gasped then stiffened. She let out an long breathe then inhaled humping slowly but pressing hard and longer into Morgan's leg. She began to shudder.

"You like that... don't you?"

"Yes... oh YES! AHHH... damnit! Uh god... mmmmm..." That was all Tracy could say before she was consumed by an orgasm. Morgan held her until she was finished climaxing and pulled her to her chest. Tracy laid there running her hand over Morgan's body with newfound freedom. Both the sweating women said nothing as Tracy reached down and pulled the covers over their legs.

Their breathing subsided and Tracy moved into the fold of Morgan's arms, as she pulled the cover over their cooling bodies.

"Thank you Tracy." Morgan whispered about ten minutes later. "Thank you."

But Tracy had already fallen asleep with her arm wrapped around Morgan's neck and a smile on her face.

Morgan brought that hand to her mouth and kissed it. She sighed and snuggled closer to her lover. She closed her eyes and fell into an easy restful sleep. It had been the first time in almost a year.


Tracy awoke, stretched and moved closer to the sleeping woman beside her. She sat up a little as she leaned in to get a better look at Morgan. Morgan was sleeping on her back, with one arm over her head and the other slung over Tracy's side. Tracy moved that hand and quietly got out of bed and slipped into the bathroom. She relived herself and then sat on the edge of the tub marveled by the emotions that she was experiencing. She had never been in love before so she could not really know what it was that pulsed through her. But she did know that she was not drunk in any way last night. She blushed when the rolled her tongue over her lips. She could still taste her lover's nectar on her lips. Tracy looked up when she heard the door open and into the face of the woman she had just made love to.

"Good Morning!" Morgan mouthed as she closed the door to the bathroom. Tracy looked at her and smiled, "Morning." Not at all ashamed by her nakedness.

Morgan looked at Tracy's nice frame of 140 pounds, mocha skin and small round breast. She looked back up at the face with amazing pencil dark lips slightly parted exposing pearl white teeth, and nicely cut eyes with an over abundance of lashes, sighing. God she's gorgeous. Even though she's not wearing any makeup she's still gorgeous.

Morgan brought her mind back to the present when she heard Tracy move closer to her. Morgan grinned and blurted out "Damn you... I swear..."

Tracy interrupted, "You want me. You're all horny." She said and cocked her head to one side adding, "I love it when you talk dirty." She concluded and moved in closer to Morgan.

"Will you have me now in the bathroom?" Tracy cooed. Morgan kissed Tracy hard forcing her tongue between her lips and teeth and moaned loudly. She pulled away with a grunt but kept her arms around Tracy.

"I can't think of any better place right about now." Tracy shivered. Morgan pulled her closer in, kissed her, and forcing her head back by pulling at her hair, she kissed her way down Tracy's neck and nibbled the subtle meat. She bite down a little harder when she heard a satisfying sigh from her lover.

"Oh... damn... I... like that!" Tracy exclaimed through clenched teeth. Morgan made her way to Tracy's breast, who's nipples were already stiff and erect. She pinched them and Tracy flinched. Morgan took her time on Tracy's nipples, cupping her breast in her hand and slowly leaning in to suck them. Tracy moved her hands around Morgan's head and throw her own head back as Morgan started. Morgan rolled her tongue over the sensuous breast. She knew Tracy loved her breast sucked she loved to do it, but stopped.

"On the sink Morgan. On the sink." Morgan panted and Tracy did as she was told. Morgan's mouth found Tracy's breast and she busied herself again while reaching up Tracy's leg.

"Mmmm..." Tracy groaned as Morgan moved up her thigh and shifted her weight from side to side in anticipation. Morgan looked up for a moment into Tracy's eyes... searching. She smiled as though she read her mind.

Tracy wiggled as Morgan slowly made her way to her love place. Oh god. Tracy's mind burst into flames. How long will I have to hold on? she asked herself. She jolted when Morgan pressed her thumb over the top of her mound and inhaled.

"You're so beautiful." Morgan whispered almost breathlessly as she moved into Tracy's warm exquisite folds.

"Are you hungry? Come and get your milk." Tracy concluded in a low seductive voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.