An Officer and a Lady - Cover

An Officer and a Lady

Copyright© 2003 by Prismbright

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tracy and Officer Watson meet under strange circumstances and realize the bond that they have for each other will be the only thing that will save one of them from an unknown "evil".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"We've known each other how long and you're still holding out on me?" Tracy yelled over the roar of the shower.

"Almost six months and what are you talking about?" Was Morgan's reply after she spit into the sink, and rinsed her mouth out.

"Something bothering you And..." Tracy added changing the subject as she so often does. "You never told me you had that delicious chocolate in your freezer. Morgan smiled behind the shower curtain.

"Something IS bothering you!" Morgan exclaimed excitably. "I've never seen you eat chocolate in all the time we've been together. And yes", she answered, "something is on my mind... You first baby." She quickly added before Tracy had the chance to force a confession from her. Tracy turned off the shower, stepped out, looking much like a goddess as she grabbed the huge terry cloth towel from the rack. Morgan stared as Tracy wrapped the towel around her. And stood breathless still when she reached up and grabbed a smaller towel wrapping it around her head. Morgan followed her from the bathroom to their bedroom. Tracy grabbed a bottle of baby oil, sat on the edge of the bed, and began to apply it to her body.

"What were you trying to tell me earlier?" Morgan asked. "You still had something else you wanted to tell me. I could see it in your eyes. Morgan said stepping closer.

"I haven't told you about my dreams lately... only there're not dreams... I'm wide awake." Tracy blurted out.

"Like what?" Morgan asked kneeling down applying oil to Tracy's feet.

"The house... always the house. Something's happened there." She said laying back enjoying the feel of Morgan's hands on her feet.

"What is it you see baby?"

"It's not want I see that frightens me. It's when I see it. It starts most often after you leave. I don't know why... maybe my mind isn't preoccupied so much with you when you're gone. I don't know but for some reason it just does." Tracy paused. Morgan stood up and put a small amount of baby oil in the palm of her hand and sat the bottle on the floor. She rubbed her hands together, sat behind Tracy and began applying it to her back. Tracy continued. "The room goes strangely cold and I'm standing in the middle of my living room. At first it's sunny, breezy, peaceful. Almost like I'm standing in a forest but I know I am in that room. But when I hear a scream... I don't know if I scream or it's in my head. I look down to see a baby at my feet. The baby is dead. I know this. And then the room grows dark. I hear someone calling out. I don't know... and can't say for sure that it was my name. So I just start walking. I am looking room to room knowing I can't see anything. Through the darkness, however, I see a light... very faint at first but it gets brighter the longer I stare at it. So I head toward that light, but I can't reach it. Try as may, no matter how hard I try I can't reach it." Tracy sighed pulled her knees up against her and continued. "I thought it was me but suddenly realize someone's holding me back. I try to scream out, but my mouth is covered, and I am being dragged back towards the living room. When I am forced into that room, there is no baby, no tree and the darkness is suddenly gone." Tracy stopped short and Morgan asks her to continue. "The person holding me is... YOU!" Morgan gives her lover's back one last rub, sits on the edge of the bed and asks, "What do you make of it?"

"I don't know. I couldn't think you're holding me back... it was you who was contacted by my

look-alike, not me." Tracy sighed. "I don't know what to make of it."

"What do you want to do honey. Just let me know what you want and I'll be there with you." Morgan added with a kiss on Tracy's cheek.

"You know we have to go back. There's no doubt about it. Something's gotta give. I don't want whatever it is to win over us. We've got to go back." Tracy concluded with a whisper.

"What!!?" Morgan nearly falling off the bed.

"You said yourself that it doesn't want to hurt me. And anyway I've been thinking. What if what it is... is a child. The dead child that I had seen had to have had some sort of significance. I mean the child that the major and his mistress may have had together. What if they buried the child and took off together? What if the child was never named and really doesn't know what or who it is? You see. That would explain my apartment, my paintings... it was having a temper tantrum. It like a lost child. You know how some ghosts, they say, don't know their dead and keep haunting and old place? Well that's what this is like." Tracy said excitedly.

"It's a good theory baby," Morgan said thoughtfully, "but sort of unlikely."

"Why?" Tracy asked concerned.

"Temper tantrum? I don't think so. I mean if what I think is possible it's the mother who's protecting you... for the sake of the child." Morgan said as an after thought and added. "The child is too small for that sort of tantrum. In essence the child has no voice... no "real" way to protect itself. You see?"

"Not yet." Tracy said not meaning to speak out loud.

"Remember what happened when we went back before. We both thought that there was too much anger, or manifestation of... to be a child. I'd bet money that your place has three ghosts... not two. The mayor, Marianne, AND the baby" Morgan concluded readying herself for bed.

"You mean what happened to my apartment was caused by one of the ghost? And the evil ghost is the Mayor?" Tracy asked watching Morgan undress and climb into bed nude.

"Yeah... that's exactly what I'm trying to say. You know me so well. You amaze me nearly everyday." She stated patting the bed to have her lover lay beside her. Tracy chuckled, removed the towel and slipped into bed.

"You smell lovely." Morgan commented as they spooned, and began stroking Tracy's breast.

"Mmmm." Tracy giggled. "What are you up to hun?" She asked knowing Morgan's intent. And that was confirmed when Morgan's hand began to wonder further down, and she surrender to that hand. "I was hoping you'd go there tonight. Damn it feels good. You have a way with your fingers. Keep it up baby. I'm more than ready." Morgan nibbled Tracy's ear and whispered, "After what you told me... I think you need this more than I do." Tracy sighed and pushed back against Morgan, who reached up and squeezed Tracy's nipple.

"Keep it up baby." Tracy grunted.

"I'm not stopping until you come... hard lover." Morgan concluded as the moved back to Tracy's middle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.