An Officer and a Lady - Cover

An Officer and a Lady

Copyright© 2003 by Prismbright

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tracy and Officer Watson meet under strange circumstances and realize the bond that they have for each other will be the only thing that will save one of them from an unknown "evil".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Tracy stretched then yawned, turning over onto her side. She glanced down at the sleeping woman beside her. Sometimes she still forgot that she no longer slept alone but shared a bed with an amazing creature who groaned beside her in slept, and turned her back. Tracy struggled out of bed not too long after and stretched with a sigh. She quietly walked out of the carpeted room and into the bathroom. Standing stood in front of the mirror and squinted. Am I gaining weight? She thought as she whipped around, began to lower her panties as she squatted down on the toilet seat. The sound of her pee first thing in the morning always seemed like some sort of perverse sexual act to her. Not only was it the first pee of the day, it was usually the strongest. She smiled to herself as she rubbed her protruding nub with her thumb and moved her hand over the better part of her pussy. She smirked when she felt the warm liquid running into her hand and winced as she was slowing that stream. Not really wanting to come, she played with her clit for a while until she felt her desire rising. She moved her hand away for herself and forced the remaining liquid from her bladder. She finished with a grunt and sigh, retrieved some tissue and wiped herself dry. "I wished that woman was woke!" she said out loud, turned on the shower, and stepped inside. She moved to the far end of the shower, as the water was still cold, and removed her panties and tee shirt. She opened the shower curtain a little and threw the garments out onto the floor, adjusted the water to her liking and stood underneath the shower. With her head under the water she never heard the door open.

"Good MORNING!!" Morgan shouted as she shoved the shower curtain back simultaneously.

"YOU... God you scared me!!!" Tracy yelled back a few seconds later after she recognized the face to be Morgan. Morgan laughed and added, "You should've seen your face. You would have scared yourself if you had."

"Not funny." Tracy said as she began to lather up. She looked back at Morgan, who began to wiggle. "I hope you pee yourself for that one." Tracy added with slanted eyes watching Morgan's discomfort.

"You're not that lucky." Morgan smiled, raised an eyebrow, and lowered her boxers. She stood up in front of the toilet and began to pee. With the help of her fingers, she was able to manipulate her pussy so the urine that arched out not only made it into the toilet but even as it was slowing down, never once looked as though it would not mss it's mark. "That's better." She cooed and looked back at the lover. Tracy smirked and added, "How'd you learn that? Very... uhmm," she cleared her throat not finishing.

"I've been doing this for a while... since I was pretty young. I like the idea of being able to stand and pee. No mess. No fuss." She concluded as she pulled her shorts back up. Tracy thought for a moment then added, "Ever wish you HAD a dick to shove back in there?"

"Naw... I like this." She said pointing to her middle. "I'm not envious of a dick... like that penis envy mess Freudian's talk about. Just like to stand up." She finished turning her back to Tracy before she added, "Save some hot water for me love." Tracy laughed before saying, "Alright." And closed the shower curtain back. Morgan stood there a moment more, smiled when she heard Tracy humming and exited the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.