Going For His First Virgin - Cover

Going For His First Virgin

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Ream

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ron sets out to seduce an attractive co-worker, Sam, after hours at work. He isn't sure if Sam is interested or open to his approach, but Ron is determined to find out -- and does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I took Sam back to my place after we'd gone and shared dinner together. I could feel my cock hard in my pants the whole time we tried to make small talk and eat our meal. I had enjoyed getting his cumload earlier there in our workplace and now I want Sam to give me a hot sexy blowjob, too. Yeah, I love to suck a sexy guy's cock off and get his yummy cum but I love for a guy to show me that he thinks my dick is something pretty sexy as well.

"Sam, I loved how you responded to me back in the office, and I want more of you. I hope you're as hot for me as I've been for you for a long time now. This afternoon was so hot, buddy, and I want you to find out what it's like to have my cock in your hands and in your mouth just like I did yours this afternoon," I said as I moved over to Sam and my hand naturally moved down to his groin and I found that his dick was already nearly as aroused as mine was.

"Yes, Ron, I do want your cock, too," Sam said as he reached down and caressed the bulge of my big hardon growing there in my pants. He then took over and without me having to say or do anything for him, Sam pushed me over near my bed and he had me lean up against it while he got down in front of me and unzipped my pants, undid my belt and then he had my pants down to my ankles.

"I want your horny cock in my mouth, Ron," Sam said just before he leaned over my briefs-covered cock and took the head of my dick in his mouth with the cloth of my briefs covering it. My cock jumped from the hotness of his breath on my engorged dick. Sam mouthed my cock and he was caressing my nuts and then he reached up, grabbed the waistband of my briefs and he pulled them down off my body, exposing my nearly full hardon to his view. My cock jutted up at a sharp angle from my crotch in arousal and I was so horny to cum with Sam that I could hardly get him to suck my cock fast enough to suit me.

Sam wrapped his firm hand around the shaft of my cock and he began stroking me up and down. I put my hand behind his head to encourage him and let him know how good and how erotic it felt to me. I wanted to give him my cock in more ways than one but right now, giving it to him in his mouth would do. I didn't figure Sam knew that much about sucking dicks but he quickly showed me he knew enough to do a good job. Sam was kneading my nuts and that felt so fucking good and then he closed his mouth over the fullness of my cockhead and I began to moan and buck my hips slightly towards his sucking mouth. I think Sam really was loving the awareness that he was getting it for me. He reached in behind my naked ass, cupping the cheeks of my backside and he used that leverage to control me and let him mouth my cock while I was beginning to fuck him in the face.

I wanted this to be really good so I got Sam to let me climb on up on the bed, and then he joined me. He was still fully clothed and it was obvious he was going to pleasure me first before we did any more mutual sexual play. Sam joined me there on the bed and he quickly had his mouth on my cock again and he began bobbing his head up and down over my dick as he mouth-fucked me. I couldn't help myself and I began moaning and now I was actively pushing my cock back and forth into Sam's mouth, wanting to cum and wanting him to take and taste all of my big hot cumload.

Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer and I exploded into Sam's mouth as he sucked me to climax.

He did a good job and he managed to take every single drop of my cum and I moaned how it felt so good. Now Sam and I had both exchanged blowjobs and I wanted Sam more than when we'd started that afternoon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.