Job Security
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Syndee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When my husband's firm had to make crucial personnel changes, I was unwittingly singled out as a company asset and a reverse benefits package.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   MaleDom   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

As you can well imagine, I was left in a mental turmoil after leaving the costume shop. Just how much did David know about what was happening to me? I spent countless hours trying to sort it out, prying little things out of him as I could without making an issue of it. Was he a willing part of a scheme involving me? Was he totally clueless of what was going on or, even if he and Mr. Lin had enjoyed an hour of fun fantasizing about me in a sexy costume, was he only an unknowing participant who's only involvement was to be married to a woman that had attracted somebody else's attention. On the surface, it appeared that only Danny and Marty were players. In order to keep some level of sanity and trust, I decided to keep it that way. Until I saw something different, I would assume that they were my problem and David was, at best, an unwitting provider for their entertainment.

As far as David's job was concerned, his attitude had gone from grave concern over his situation to guarded optimism due to the possible impending deal concerning Danny and Mr. Lin. Not that all concern had disappeared, but at that point it appeared that the result would not only solidify most positions but might even offer new opportunities. Since Mr. Lin had expressed his appreciation of David's handling of his account and had personally asked that we all get together the next time he was in town, there was at least a temporary relief from the pressure. I think that, even though nobody was saying it out loud, it was obvious that Mr. Lin was smitten with me. I didn't quite know what to think about that but it was obvious David considered it to be a real ace in the hole.

Then, there was our life at home. David returned home two days after the party. Just as Mr. Lin was departing, he had a short private meeting with Danny and David. Then, in a real surprise move, Mr. Lin asked David to take him to the airport. After that private conversation, he came straight home full of praise for the way I had "handled the situation." I blanched in his applause, as there was a lot more to it then I assumed he could imagine. Even through his euphoria at the time, I could still detect that he was real nervous about something but I didn't press for information. I was in the kitchen when he walked in the door and while he was gushing his appreciation he slipped his hand down the front of the sweat pants I was wearing and brought me off on the spot. He made mention of how wet I already was. There was no way for him to know that ever since the incident with Danny Saturday night I couldn't seem to keep my hands off myself. Even though the event had appalled and frightened me, it seemed that every time I looked at myself in a mirror my hands found my nipples and clit. I couldn't believe the amount of orgasms I was having while standing.

Things took a turn about two weeks later. During that time, David was bringing me to orgasm two or three times a day. At first, I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the fact that he always used his mouth or hands to do it and wasn't going inside me, only that I was received a lot of attention from him. After the two weeks, though, I was starting to long for his cock inside me.

On that Saturday night, I came out of the shower and entered the bedroom wrapped in a large towel with a smaller one wrapped around my head. David came in the room and, for some reason, walked around the room turning on every light and lamp. I was pleased when he kissed me and removed the big towel but he surprised me when he insisted I leave the smaller towel on my head, then very carefully positioned me on the bed close to our walk-in closets. Positioning himself on my left so that I was on the outside edge of the bed, he started kissing me above the eyes, moved to my mouth for a very long period, and then moved down me in an excruciatingly slow fashion.

Just his prolonged attention to my nipples almost made me come. By the time he teased my naval and stomach, I had all I could stand and came almost instantly in a soft orgasm when he gently took my clit in his mouth. Expecting him to move up on me and make his entry, I couldn't decide whether I was pleased or disappointed when he instead moved on down my legs to my feet and then back up slowly, giving me time to totally recover from my orgasm. He settled in with his head between my legs, slowly teasing my swollen clit and gently exploring my sensitive furrow with his tongue.

I was lost in all this, moaning and moving against his touch. I thought it strange but complied when he asked me to keep my hands above my head, then he began to speak.

"Tell me about the costume you wore to the party." I was a bit amused at his request. It wasn't as if he didn't already know.

"It was a witch's outfit."

"No. Describe it in detail. I heard you were the big attention getter."

"Oh? I didn't think it was anything special." My attempt to blow it off failed. He insisted on a very detailed account, so I gave it to him as factual as I could, leaving out anything I didn't want him to know.

It didn't work. "I overheard some girls talking and they said you didn't wear anything under it."

I paused before answering, wondering how much he really knew. Then I thought, what the hell!

"I didn't. The dress fit too tight."

"U-u-m-m-m." I felt him physically react to my answer. It seemed to please him.

Attacking my clit for a minute, he spoke again. "Tell me about who you danced with."

"A lot of the guys."

"Did you slow dance with them?" I knew he was asking and already had the answer.

"Yes."

"Did they touch you?"

"Of course. We were slow dancing." Where was this going?

"No, you know what I mean." Ah, now I got it. He was fully aware of what went on.

"Oh, every now and then somebody would get a little fresh."

"What's 'a little fresh'?" Every time I answered him he reacted by moaning as he gave my clit a quick, hard suck before returning to teasing my slit.

"Oh, a casual brushing of my breast with their fingertips when our hands were positioned in between us. A couple of them moved their hand down to my ass." Actually, most of them had done it, some to the point where I had to forcibly remove their hand.

"U-u-m-m-m-m." That appreciative moan came out of him again. He was enjoying this.

"Did you remove their hand?" In a flash decision, I decided to tell the truth, which I had a feeling he already knew but wanted to hear me verify. Besides, it was obvious he was getting off on this. I hesitated before I answered, drawing out the moment.

"Depended on who it was." My quiet answer was met with a very audible and physical approval.

"Did you dance with Mr. Lin? He really likes you and loved your costume."

"No. I don't think he danced with anybody. They don't do that over there."

He was satisfied with my answer and there was a long pause. Suddenly I knew what he was building to. I had to make a quick decision as to my level of truth as he seemed to already know so much and I didn't want to start telling easily detectable lies.

"Did you dance with Danny?" Well, there it was.

"Yes. Right at the end of the party." His mouth went straight to my clit and he started sucking it fast and hard. It wasn't wasted on me. I bucked against his mouth and rotated my ass fast and hard. His questioning may have been awkward, but it was exciting and I could feel myself climbing high and fast. I knew I wasn't going to last.

"How much did you dance with him?"

"A lot." I knew it wasn't true. We had only danced once and he probably already knew that.

There was another long hesitation while his mouth was busy on me.

"Did he touch you?" The question was very quiet and slow. Up to this point, I was dealing with a situation where I thought he was relatively sure of the answer before he asked. This was different. How much did he know? Was he just trying to verify what he suspected? Would he become angry or be pleased with the truth? Or was he just looking for an incredible turn-on. I made a flash decision that, for the moment, it was the latter.

"Yes." I wasn't going to offer any unsolicited details.

As soon as I let it out I knew there would be no turning back. His body reacted and he gorged himself on my clit, sucking and licking as hard as he could. It was more than I could take. I exploded in his mouth. The previous one had been slow and tame. This was not. Abandoning his request for me to keep my hands above my head, I grabbed the back of his head and shoved it hard into my crotch, loudly proclaiming my pleasure. Even if I had wanted him to stop or slow down, I knew he wouldn't. Over my own noises, I could hear him groaning as he roughly sucked my clit in and out like a machine. It was to his credit that he could even keep contact with his mouth as much as I was twisting and humping against him. Even though it seemed forever, I'm sure it was only a minute or two that this went on.

I finally was so sensitive I had to push his head away. He got up on his knees and repositioned me on the bed for some time. The fact that he kept glancing at the open closet door didn't stay with me. I was just waiting for what I knew was to come; that hard cock I was looking at was going to be buried in me. I was disappointed.

"N-o-o-o-o-o. I want you inside me," I protested. Instead of slipping his head into my begging pussy, he had instead taken up a familiar position that I knew he particularly loved. He wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted my ass slightly with his hands. This allowed him to slide his hard cock up and down my wet slit without entering me, creating the maximum contact between the underside of his shaft and my sensitive clit. Simultaneously, he would have me masturbate him. When I was doing it, the effect was as if I had a cock of my own sticking up and it always, without fail, caused us both to come. I really loved it as much as he did but I was disappointed that he wasn't going inside me for a regular fuck. It had been weeks!

He started the wonderful, familiar strokes. I held my hands above my head and let him do it himself for a few minutes before I finally reached down and gently grasped him. Giving myself time to adjust to his girth and the length of stokes he appeared to want, we fell into a nice grove. He was pumping up and down gently, sliding the lower part of his cock up and down my slit and across my clit. I held his upper part softly in my hand, moving my hand slightly but not trying to go faster than the gait he had established for his own pleasure. Despite my disappointment, it was really nice and we could look each other directly in the eyes.

After five minutes or so of this, he broke the silence.

"Did you let Danny touch you?" My hesitation was answer enough. Otherwise, he knew I would have given him a resounding NO!!

"What did he do?" He had slowed down to a very slow stroke and was looking at me with almost closed eyes.

"He touched me a little." How much was I going to tell him? I was at that critical decision time.

"Where?"

"Different places." I felt his cock lurch as he emitted a small moan. It was obvious that if there were to be any anger, it would be later. Right then, it was only erotic.

"Tell me everything. I want to know. Don't leave anything out." His breathing was so broken he could hardly speak. As for me, I was already back up from my last orgasm and looking for more. I was moving slightly under his body and was in a nice, slow grove with my stroking. I made the decision to tell him exactly what happened and then let him decide how much was the truth and how much was just fluff to appease him.

I started to talk, telling him blow by blow what happened as soon as I got to the party. I left out specific names, but when I got to my dance with Danny, he questioned me a lot.

"Where did you dance?"

"He took me way in the back where it was dark."

"Did he kiss you?"

"A couple of times lightly on my mouth. Mostly, it was on my neck and ears." That moan again came out of him as I felt him thrust. All that transferred to me and I breathed heavy.

"Did he feel your tits?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"A lot."

"Through your dress?"

"At first."

"What do you mean?" His rhythm was starting to increase.

"He felt me up through my top. Then he slipped his hand in under it."

"Did he play with your nipples?" His hands had slowly slid up my stomach and his fingers found my nipples, rolling them gently between his fingers.

"Yes." I had trouble even getting out the simple answer. His fingers were unnerving.

He seemed to be enjoying all this and soaking it in.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"You know what."

" He played with my nipples for a long time and massaged my breast while we danced very closely."

"Then?" As high as we both were, I knew it was going to come out.

"He put his leg between mine while we danced."

"Did you like that?"

"It was okay. Some of the other men had tried to do it but I wouldn't let them." Actually, I had allowed a couple of them to do it a little.

"So, it was just okay when you were with Danny."

"Well, it felt pretty good."

"What's pretty good?" He always hesitated before asking these questions. I wasn't sure if it was to think about what he was going to ask next or just giving him time to enjoy the previous answer.

"I humped his leg a little."

"How did he react to that?"

"He slipped his hand down my dress and put it between my legs." That actually never happened, but I knew that's what he wanted to hear.

"Did he make you come?"

"Yes."

It was a lie but it was the final thing he evidently wanted to hear. Without warning, I felt him lurch, his cock jerked in my hand, and he came all over me. It spurted in volumes across my stomach and breast and under my chin. I continued to pump him dry until he placed his hand on mine to show that he was through.

He waited for a few seconds then lay down on top of me, spreading his sperm everywhere. "Then what?" he asked after a spell.

"We stopped dancing."

"That's it? You never came again that night?"

"I brought myself off in the taxi on the way home." It was almost true. Even though I was extremely upset when I left the party, I was still tingling between my legs and had pulled my coat over my lap and rubbed myself slowly for about fifteen minutes on the way home.

He just moaned again quietly, kissed me and pulled me against him as we went to sleep. He wouldn't even let me clean the come off us, leaving it to dry on us until the following morning.

I woke the following morning expecting a huge backlash to all of this. I felt reasonably sure that there was a gray area in his mind as to what was truth or fiction, but surely he would question some of it. Instead, except to walk up behind me in the kitchen, hold me very tight and tell me what a great night it had been, there was no reference to my admissions. With that out of the way, I felt relief to the point that I started becoming a little wet when I started thinking about our little fantasy night.

He must have felt the same. All day he would make little passes at me, kissing and touching me almost to the point of making me come. It became a torturous tease that I was really enjoying. As for him, I think he had a permanent hard on. I would rub it lightly ever now and then, slipping it once out of his pants and taking the head in my mouth for a few minutes.

That night when it was our regular time for bed he went to our room about ten minutes before me, which was a bit unusual. When he came out, he leaned over me and started a real deep kissing session, moving his hands over my breasts then under my jeans. After a few minutes of slowly tantalizing my clit until it was swollen he whispered in my ear.

"When you go to the room strip slowly for me, then lay down on the pillows I put out and bring yourself off."

I leaned back from him, laughed and said "What?"

"Come on, do it for me. I want to watch through the window."

Then he walked out. I sat there for a minute in disbelief and then thought why not. We had been teasing each other all day and, after last night, this was tame and no danger. I went on in and saw that he had positioned a couple of large pillows on the bed that, when I laid down on the bed, would leave me facing our large sliding glass door. He had turned on every light in the room like he did last night and had opened the curtains on the door just a little.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.