A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Doris Alex's fingers on the back of my neck as I drove to the dorm felt right. She sat almost sideways so she could watch me. She played her fingers up/down and across my neck. Her touch was not possessive, instead establishing a right to touch me as intimately as I had at the restaurant.

She waited for me to open the car door for her when we arrived. I pushed her against the car and tasted her lips. She opened her mouth and invited my tongue to slip inside. Our kiss deepened as my hands crept down to her ass.

I pulled her against me tightly.

She whimpered and I realized if we did not make it inside soon, I would be fucking her in the parking lot. I took her hand and guided her inside the dorm. There were people in the floor lounge and more than one look surprised as we headed for my room. I walked into my room ahead of Doris Alex and turned around to see her throwing her dress on the floor.

I would have enjoyed watching her take it off.

"You should close the door," I said as nonchalantly as I could with a mostly-naked redhead goddess within touching distance.

She smiled, turned around and closed the door. The view of her panties fading between her buttcheeks was too tempting. I approached her from behind and pushed her against the door. She must have felt me coming because she waited for it. She was not wearing a bra so her back was bare as I buried my face in her hair. She pushed her ass against me and the bed seemed miles away. I stripped out of my clothes as fast as I could.

She giggled happily.

I disrobed while refusing to back away from her even if it would have made taking my clothes of easier. I pushed forward flattening her against the door. She stopped her giggle and wriggled her ass against my groin.

I snapped the string of her panties.

From past experience I knew it should not have been that easy, panties are incredible elastic in moments where lewd inspired tearing is being attempted. I did not doubt though that Doris Alex would have prepared for the circumstance, if not planned for it.

She dropped her head back and spread her legs so her feet were outside mine. I reached down and grabbed her ass. I pulled her back and my hard cock found her center without help.

I thrust into her.

Her body stopped my penetration with a caress of resistance. I smiled widely for good reason. I pulled her asscheeks apart with my hands, stroked backwards and powered into her solidly. Her pussy welcomed me into warm velvet moistness.

I honestly believed I would be in a superior state of control. I thought I could pound into her and somehow draw a soul deep submission from her body.

It started like that.

The door rattled loudly as I fucked in and out of her. She made passionate noises and maintained a hard pressure against me.

Everything changed with her orgasm.

I moved rhythmically in and mostly out of her, pushing her body upwards into orgasm, feeling in control, knowing she was going to be absolutely mine in moments.

Her body relaxed and she sobbed once. Her pussy squeezed me in waves of pleasure as she pressed her forehead against the door. I pulled back and tried to penetrate through her. Her pussy opened and squeezed me again but harder than before.

It was I who surrendered into her.

Being inside Doris Alex as her body flowered in pleasure was beyond too much; I shot into her once and her pussy enveloped my cock with the pressure of her orgasm drawing another pair of releases. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and lowered us to the floor. I put my forehead against her back and took a heady breath of her scent. I smiled thinking it would be a long time before we got up enough energy to get on the bed.

It was not what I thought my first time with Doris Alex would be like. It was so much better that I could not remember what I imagined.


Doris Alex's fingers on my stomach woke me in the morning. I was aware that she had left the bed but like Melisa, it registered without drawing a reaction.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

She had a towel wrapped around her and was holding my toothbrush in her hand. I sat up and took it. I brushed my teeth and used the mouthwash she provided. She put the cup of water on the drawer set and sat up straight.

She looked at my groin and her hand drifted down to uncover me. She smiled nervously and moved her head towards my dick. I looked at my roommate's bed; he showed up in the middle of the night as usual. I put a hand on Doris Alex's face stopping her motion.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She looked confused for a second.

"You don't have to do this," I said.

Her eyes flared with annoyance.

"Yes, I do," she hissed at me.

I grabbed her upper arms and pulled her up. I turned and dragged her over my body until she was lying near the wall with her legs over me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked harshly. I had not liked that hiss coming from her.

"You let Melisa do it," she insisted.

"Melisa is Melisa," I said. "Why?"

"You let Melisa do it," she repeated but broke eye contact.

"You're not Melisa," I said angrily.

She struggled against my grip on her arms. I did not take it seriously; she was pretty obvious about it only being a token resistance. She stopped after a couple of seconds and looked at me. Her eyes had a deep sheen of tears on them.

"I hate them," she whispered softly.

"The frat?"

She nodded.

"They talk about Melisa and me like we're shit. I turned them down for a couple of dates and I'm a dyke! A bitch! A whore even though I wouldn't fuck any of them for a million dollars," she said in a voice mid-way between anger and hurt.

Her cheeks flushed as some of her pent-up emotions finally released.

"It's NOT me," she whispered angrily. "It's them."

"I know that," I said but could not help laughing softly.

She looked at me with a lot more anger than hurt.

"I have indisputable proof you're not a lesbian," I said with the conviction of a man who had been warmed by a woman's pleasure.

It had been the least of the fraternity's insults to Melisa and Doris Alex and the most satisfying to have proven untrue on my body. She smiled shyly quickly forgiving my inappropriate moment of humor.

"If they were like Jeremy or you, I'd fuck them," she said convincingly. "I wouldn't be able to help myself. I'd be at their beck and call if I thought they could make me feel like you did last night."

I let go of her arms and propped my head up with my hand. I touched her face with my other hand.

"You're at my beck and call?" I asked gently.

Her eyes widened at my touch. She took a deep breath before replying. She chose not to do so in words, instead she moved her lips close to mine. Our lips touched in a pass of sensation. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ghost of that feeling on my skin after she pulled away.

"Do you remember what you said last night?" I asked without opening my eyes.

I felt the shake of her head. I opened my eyes and looked into her dark green ones.

"You couldn't imagine being with someone from outside. You said it was disgusting," I reminded her.

She nodded.

"How far does that go?" I asked.

"I don't understand."

"Do you want any of their brothers to see you naked?" I clarified for her.

She pulled back and looked away from me. She shook her head again almost reluctantly.

"Why not?"

"My body belongs to..." she stopped before finishing and brought her eyes back to me. "No, David, I don't."

Her voice hardened for those last words.

"If you were naked on top of me right now, you'd be thinking about my roommate being able to see you," I stated.

She nodded.

"Do you think Melisa was thinking about him when she did it?"

She was quiet for a minute.

"Before and after she thought about it, but Melisa wouldn't notice a bomb going off in the same room if she's with you."

She made those two words, 'with you', sound like Melisa and I joined were more than sex.

"I don't want you thinking about anyone else when you're naked with me," I told her.

She closed her eyes and another pair of tears squeezed out from underneath them. I passed my fingers over lips and she stared at me.

"I still hate them, David. I fucking hate that they blame me for not wanting to be with ANY of them."

I nodded.

"Sometimes I want to scream at them... I FUCK cock like a lunatic, you assholes! None of you are fucking good enough!"

"That we can do," I said with a smile.

I did not try to make that smile sexy, but Doris Alex turned on before my eyes. She smiled back and hers WAS sexy.

"How are we going to do that?" she asked, dripping sensual mischief.

I drew my blanket over her and grabbed a handful of her towel. I pulled it away from her body and in a series of deft moves she managed to make sure it went without a struggle. I moved on top of her.

"Open your legs for me, baby," I said loudly.

She...

Doris Alex made a sound deep inside her throat that I never heard before; anticipation given voice. I hardened with the same anticipation.

She opened her legs, bending them at the knees. She put her hands on my waist and pulled me down into her cradle. I touched her moistness with my tip.

"Yeah! This'll teach them," she said.

I looked at her and she laughed. She sat up enough to wrap her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her.

"Fuck them!" she said as the head of my dick pushed between her pussylips.

"I'm busy right now," I whispered near her ear.

She giggled in the same happiness as the night before when I pinned her against the door. I spread my knees wider and put my hands on the bed by the sides of her waist. She looked up at me in expectation but I waited. She moved restlessly and her mouth opened as her movements pulled me out of her body. She reached a hand between us and placed me carefully at her gates. I smiled as I pushed into her.

Against the door I had not taken the time to enjoy her pussy making room for me. I was thick enough to warrant slowness in most occasions but neither of us had been in the mood for it our first time together. This was a different time and I wanted to feel her body surrender each exquisite inch. It was a slow trip to our deepest joining but we were almost disappointed when our pubic hairs tangled.

She ran her hands down my back and wrapped her arms around my waist. She hitched her hips upwards and sighed as she gave her body completely to me.

I kissed a path up her neck to her ear.

"Don't hold it in, Sibling," I whispered. "Let me hear you."

She reached farther down my body and grabbed my ass with both her hands. She nodded as I returned my lips to her neck. The penetration had been slow and gentle but her voice was not the only noise I wanted to hear.

I fucked her.

Hard.

I pulled only halfway out of her and fucked into her with all the power my hips could muster. She gasped loudly and spurred me on with her nails on my ass. I pulled back and took her hard again. I could not last long stroking in and out of her with quick, powerful strokes but Doris Alex was not built to disappoint.

I stroked in and out of my second Sibling with vigor for a couple of minutes making the sound of our bodies coming together an alarm clock to my roommate's sleep.

Just as I felt my orgasm began to build, she bit my shoulder hard, snapping me out of pleasure. I pulled back to the edge of her body and fucked her with vengeance for that moment of pain.

She did not scream but only because the sound was trapped between her chest and her mouth. It came out as the loud, soulful groan of a woman getting it all and reaching for more.

Her pussy squeezed me and I rested at the bottom of my stroke. I kissed her and she tried to yell her pleasure around my mouth as a second wave struck her. I took her mouth with my tongue and she sucked it using it as an anchor to stay in her body. Moments later, she broke the kiss and panted harsh breaths. She looked at me with unfocussed eyes. I pulled my hips back and she whimpered loudly in protest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.