A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Later that day, I sat in the student center before my lab shift thinking about Melisa's orchestrated sex show. The role I played bothered me. I was not shy about my body but I never fucked in the presence of a non-participant. I never had the opportunity before, but it still seemed strange. I did not give a single thought to stopping Melisa at the time. It was something she wanted and I immediately internalized the rightness of it.

I thought I was the dominant but Melisa completely controlled the circumstance. She used me, and it had not mattered to me.

Nobody used me, and I was looking for the reason I allowed her to.

Melisa was training me; the early morning action convinced me. It was not any training I was used to, like the addition of a skill set. She was trying to make me see something about her, about Siblings.

I was positive that Brothers used the First Sibling's training as a smokescreen. They wanted to ensure that I was not harmful to Siblings but their first priority was protecting the Brotherhood. The money, information and access to Siblings were a trap. They were waiting to see if I would fall to temptation.

The eyes on the back of my head only showed up at certain times of the day now so I tried to follow a set schedule to keep them comfortable. I did not want to test the Brotherhood's tolerance for the unexpected. I disliked surprises and considering the secret they were trying to keep that had to be a part of the standard Brother profile.

Siblings needed something more than resisting temptation to trust me though. The two nights I slept alone had been a failure to them. I thought Melisa's orgasm while licking cum from my skin evened the score somewhat but that was her doing, I only allowed it.

I did not like failure, which was probably another part of the Brother profile. The continuing Brother test was easier than dealing with Melisa. I could see the Brothers' trap and guess the penalty. Melisa was only showing me the bait.

It wiggled enticingly.

I went over everything the Siblings said to me looking for their key. I knew it was there but something about me was blocking the recognition of it.

I closed my eyes when I felt Rachel's approach.

I could follow Rachel's movement through a crowd with my eyes closed. I would recognize her from a quarter mile away in the dark.

Her touch surprised me.

She put her fingers on my right shoulder and they drifted along the skin of my neck to my left shoulder. She had never touched me like that. I turned my head and looked up at her.

Her hand was still on me.

She smiled.

Rachel was my height, and just about everything I wanted; straight blonde hair, blue eyes, thick in the thighs, pretty upturned breasts, and a scent I could live in.

"Is anybody sitting with you?" she asked, looking at the empty chairs at my table.

I shook my head.

She put her tray across from me and sat down.

"I haven't seen you in a while," she said while putting her other things down.

"Last week," I replied.

"Yeah, but we didn't talk," she said with a smile. She reached for her fork and placed a bite of food in her mouth.

I liked watching Rachel do everything.

She and I did not talk; I listened, Rachel talked. During our freshman year, she would come into my room if she was feeling down to get some 'good' attention. I knew what she was doing but it did not matter next to the fact that she was in my room. Everyone on my floor, even Melisa who teased me about it, thought I had a serious 'crush' on her. I did not know if crush was appropriate. During my freshman and most of my sophomore year, Rachel walking into the room made my day better.

"I've heard some interesting rumors," she said studying me.

"Really?" I asked with some curiosity.

"A little birdy told me I might have lost my most avid admirer," she said with a mischievous smile. It was the first time she admitted knowing I liked her.

I smiled, and shook my head.

"Rachel, just between you and me," I said looking into her summer morning blue eyes. "Not Going To Happen!"

I liked the smile she gave me as the words escaped; like it was only mine.

"So you're cheating on me," she said capturing her tongue between her teeth and raising her eyebrows.

"Does the accused get to hear the charges?" I asked with a teasing smile.

I marveled at the difference in this conversation from any other we ever had.

"Well, there's nasty ones about Melisa and you," she said.

I sat up.

"Then there's the ones with Janet but she's crazy about you. Those rumors aren't so vile or lurid," she continued. "I wonder if Melisa and Janet know about each other though."

Rachel was a sister in the same sorority as Janet, Melisa and Doris Alex.

"What do you mean nasty?" I asked quietly.

Her mouth snapped shut at my tone of voice. Her eyes widened and I watched her shake off the sliver of fear. She dismissed it as a cold chill.

"Well, there's the nice kind of nasty going around the sorority," she said. "Melisa seems very satisfied after spending the night with you, and restless if she sleeps alone."

"You know when she sleeps alone?"

"We're a sorority, we know everything about our sisters."

"And the other kind of nasty?" I asked.

"Well, there's two kinds of really nasty rumors; one focused on Melisa and the other on you," she said sitting back.

I nodded.

"That fraternity seems to be the source of both," she said with a cold smile. She did not have to identify the frat; my roommate's brothers had a reputation for that kind of thing.

"Cum slut," she said shaking her head angrily. "Even if Melisa said it, which is stupid to even think, I don't like hearing some asshole call one of my sisters that."

I stared into her eyes and she stared back hard.

"You, they're calling a dog," Rachel said. "I don't think that's UNFAIR but Melisa and Janet are friends. I think they know what's going on and they have that little... Anyway, I get the feeling that calling you a dog is really about insulting Melisa and Janet, like they're your bitches."

She looked away for a minute and then returned to eating. She said what she wanted to, so she changed the subject to finals. Much later, she put everything she was going to throw away on her tray and picked up her things. She got up and smiled at me.

"I hear you and Doris have a big date tonight," she said.

I nodded warily.

"Make sure she has a good time," she said before walking away.

I watched her until she turned a corner and was out of sight.


The student computer lab supervisors knew I would not be returning as an employee the next semester and tried to get coverage for my remaining shifts. It got their 'returning' employees extra hours. I was pleasantly surprised I did not have to work when I showed up at the lab. With a couple of hours before my poetry class, I walked over to Greek Row and took a seat across from my roommate's frat house. Michael's fraternity house was opposite my roommate's so I could say I was waiting for him if anyone asked.

The eyes were annoyed at the break in my routine so I made it obvious to anyone who recognized the signs that I was watching the house.

Before I left, I walked around it to mark possible exits.

Class was almost boring.

There was no purpose to a final in a poetry writing class and we did not have a final project either. Some of the kids treated it as an oasis from other school pressure but most wrote like the last couple of weeks did not matter, even having Professor Ryan for the instructor did not change that apathy much.

Melisa's poems were the only ones worth reading. We were surprised by their erotic nature. I was not the only one who shifted uncomfortably in the chair when Melisa read them. Her eyes drilled into me while she spoke the words and I tried to remember where the nearest closet was; fucking in a broom closet would be another first.

Only the blue-haired lesbian wanted to comment on Melisa's work and Professor Ryan (hiding his lower body behind the desk) let her wax poetic.

Melisa rushed out of class without speaking to me. I was focused on Rachel's words so did not think anything of it. I went back to my new post across from my roommate's frat house.

I was not surprised when Professor Ryan sat down beside me on the bench.

"What's so interesting about that house, David?" he asked without preamble.

I smiled.

"Melisa decided to have a little fun this morning."

"And the rumors are abounding," he finished for me.

"Yes, they certainly are," I said watching the president of the fraternity walk out of the house. He was the one I was most interested in placing; my roommate spoke almost eloquently of him. He could turn the tide of his brotherhood if things became confrontational. I would just have to convince him that his brothers learning respect was better for everyone involved, especially him.

"Have you considered that using a firmer hand on your First might be a better solution than whatever you're planning?" he asked.

I looked at him and then at the frat house. I gave his suggestion some thought.

"I'm not planning anything yet, I'm planning for something. There is a difference," I said carefully. "Plus the first time I use a firm hand on Melisa, it's going to be because she pushed me too far with this training of hers."

He looked away but not before I caught his wide smile.

"Well, be careful Brother," he said standing up and holding his hand out to me. I shook it and he walked away.

Michael walked into the frat house behind me. He came out a couple of minutes later with a few of his brothers. They started a game of football in the street.

It made good camouflage for my observation.


Doris Alex looked gorgeous.

She was wearing a tight, short black cocktail dress. Her hair was down and her makeup was barely noticeable. She smiled as she walked down the steps like she did the first time I entered the Brother house.

Doris Alex presenting herself had been fabulous.

Doris Alex trying to impress me was something to behold.

She stopped at the bottom step and enjoyed my admiration. I walked up to her and took her hands in mine. I took a step back and she followed me off the step. I turned us so that her back was to the wall and crowded her against it.

I kissed her gently.

Doris Alex had to bathe with rose oil; the scent was present whenever I got close to her.

Her lips were soft and pliant. She opened her mouth in an invitation I had to accept. She welcomed my tongue's invasion with hers. We learned the flavor of each other's excitement.

Another couple of seconds, and we would not have made it out of the house. As it was, Sheryl's giggle was what broke us apart.

"Don't you two have reservations?" Sheryl teased from the top of the stairs.

I considered asking Professor Ryan if he had considered using a firmer hand on HIS Sibling.


Doris Alex smiled as she sat down in the booth. It was at the back of the restaurant and gave us a great deal of privacy. She was overdressed so everyone's eyes followed as she walked by but the darkness and enclosed nature of our table eased her discomfort.

She was animated around Siblings and downright shameless if she was with a Brother. Anyone else got a more private face than even I showed the world.

The waiter welcomed us and asked for our drink order. I extended my hand and he smiled nonchalantly feeling the bill I palmed him. Doris Alex ordered a glass of white wine and I asked for some seltzer water.

He was very attentive when he returned with our drinks. I leaned to the side and he put his ear close to me.

"Make sure we're not disturbed, and I'll leave another as your tip," I whispered.

His eyes widened and he nodded firmly. An important real-life lesson learned working the service side of the restaurant business is the power of tipping generously.

I did not know how to have a conversation with Doris Alex so we kept it to little things while we ate. She was brilliant and I had gotten into the habit of letting her lead conversations whenever we talked. It made it easier not to seem stupid and, quite frankly, a lot of times I learned something new. She expected a role reversal now that I wore the ring and it took close to an hour for me to adjust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.