A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

I was annoyed.

At first, I thought it was the lack of information in the documents Professor Ryan had me read Monday afternoon. They did not contain much more than he already told me.

The only new information on the council was that two crested Siblings served in a non-voting capacity. There was a lot of fluff on the responsibilities of the different branches, like Sibling management meant dealing with the financial 'contributions' to organizations like Melisa's sorority and Michael's fraternity. I was surprised at the number of private charities the Brotherhood was involved with. Most of the organizations did not know there were unseen strings attached to them. Putting a Brother or more commonly, a crested Sibling at their head was the preferred method of controlling the smaller, private organizations.

There was nothing about a small branch's special duty but I expected that.

I was having dinner with Melisa, Janet and Michael in the student cafeteria Tuesday night when I realized my annoyance had nothing to with the lack of information. A couple of army ROTC cadets walked through my field of vision in BDUs reminding me of times I put my life on the line with significantly less information for microscopically less reward than the Brotherhood had already given me.

I put my fork down and sat back. I thought about my annoyance. I realized it was really a form of tired restlessness like being told at the last minute that a mission was no-go.

Naming it properly made it easier to find the cause.

"Why did I sleep alone last night?" I asked. I slept in the dorm Monday night and without acknowledging it spent most of the night waiting for Melisa to come to my room.

They must have been expecting the question because they put their forks down and sat back. They turned their eyes on me and I got the feeling they were setting themselves.

"You chose to sleep alone last night, David," Melisa said. There was no intonation to her voice; the words were flat without being insulting. She was stating a fact like death as a part of human existence.

"I have to ask?"

"No, but you have to... tell us or show us," she replied.

"It can be as simple as 'I don't want to sleep alone the rest of the semester," Janet stopped to look at Melisa who nodded.

"A Sibling does not expect to have to ask for anything, Brother," she stopped and stared at me to ensure that statement stood alone before continuing. "No Sibling at this school applied for their scholarship. You should not expect anything you want to be denied to you by an available Sibling."

Melisa looked at me strangely so I knew there was something significant about what Janet had said at end. I nodded and finished eating.

I slept alone that night too.

Siblings are the first thing a new Brother accepts and the last thing s/he adjusts to.


I took Melisa out to dinner on Wednesday night.

"You should do this with Doris," she said while considering the chocolate desserts the restaurant offered.

I looked around.

The place was expensive but did not fit my image of Doris Alex. I thought something darker, and quieter was more appropriate to her. She did not like attention from people outside the Brotherhood. Even the solicitousness of an expert wait-staff would make her uncomfortable.

I shrugged.

"Take her out tomorrow," Melisa urged and I smiled at her.

Spending a second night in a row alone had cleared my thinking on the issue of asking or telling Melisa to get in my bed. I was going to take the Siblings at their word.

There was no issue.

"I thought I was supposed to stay clear of other Siblings," I said. Doris Alex had been forward and left little doubt what she wanted during my first night as a Brother but I thought that was something for after my training. Although I was still waiting for that training to begin, I suspected that it already had but not in a form I understood.

"Uncrested Siblings do not deny a Brother physical pleasure," she said in clipped words. "I said Siblings will understand you are not ready accept responsibility in all the ways they might want you to. I'm sure the Brothers do not expect you to fulfill your duties to them yet either."

I nodded but said nothing else. Professor Ryan's folder illustrated the Brothers kept their secrets close and would not give me any more until I proved I did as well. Melisa did not intone that she was curious; she simply made a statement.

"You are a Brother. You will be living in the same house as her. No one in the Society expects anything other than Doris sucking and fucking you at your earliest leisure."

Melisa Bryar using the inelegant terms, sucking and fucking, made me take the dessert menu out of her hand and call for the check.

She was not surprised.

We needed to be together too much to make our second night more than a brief, explosive joining. She cuddled close to me and I found the peaceful sleep that eluded me the two nights before. A college dorm bed is not meant for two people but since Melisa preferred to sleep mostly on top of me, it was comfortable enough.

I closed my eyes not knowing Melisa had plans for the morning. Those plans had repercussions that I still wonder if the Siblings expected and wanted to see occur.


I woke up when my roommate approached the door. He spent most evenings at the frat house and rarely stumbled in before 2 am. He was not quiet entering the room or getting into bed. Melisa grumbled and cuddled closer to me.

I woke up again when Melisa crawled over me to get out of bed. She smiled at me.

"I'll be right back," she whispered. I looked at my clock while she wrapped a towel around her body. It was 7:30 am so I figured she was going for a quick bathroom run.

I was surprised when after hopping on top of the bed she handed me my toothbrush and a plastic cup of water. She changed positions so that her legs were folded underneath and rested on her knees. I sat up and looked at her.

She nodded at the toothbrush, which had toothpaste on it. She pushed my blanket off me and looked at my groin. She was naked and looked like she had washed before coming back to my bed.

I shrugged and brushed my teeth quickly. I used some of the water to rinse my mouth out and back into the cup. She reached around me and handed me mouthwash. I used it, spitting it into the cup also. She took the cup out of my hand and placed it on top of the drawer set behind me.

She put her hands on my chest and pushed so that I lay back down.

I looked at my roommate. He was facing us but looked asleep. Melisa straddled my thigh and leaned down to kiss my chest. She moved upwards until she was face-to-face looking into my eyes.

She was Sibling focused on me.

My heart sped up and I hardened. She placed her smiling lips on mine. I held back from taking control. We kissed with only our lips; a very long, slow kiss. She broke the kiss and looked at me.

Her focus intensified.

She kissed me again; this time giving me her tongue. She put her hands on either side of my face and tried to get her tongue as deep into my mouth as she could. I reached around to grab two handfuls of her ass. She gasped into my mouth when my fingers explored between her asscheeks and down to her pussy. She sat up to escape my questing fingers.

She took a deep breath and shook her head at me.

I smiled and put my hands under my head to signal that I would not try to take over right away. She gave me a quick kiss and put her hand on my chin. She pushed it up and assaulted my neck with her tongue.

At first, it tickled and I tried to escape her. She reached down and grabbed my dick. She stroked me and the two sensations, above and below, battled each other. I tightened my legs and moved my hips to lengthen the stroke through her hand. She took her hand away and moved her tongue down to my chest. She licked my nipples and continued her travel down my torso. She spent a great deal of time kissing and licking my stomach. She sensitized my skin there and then took it all away by scraping me with her teeth.

She licked her way to my groin but did not touch the relevant parts of me. She kissed the inside of my hips and my dick touched her face. She looked up at me and her eyes were hungry as she slowly rubbed her face on my hard dick. She kissed down my left thigh until she reached my knee. She put both her knees between my legs and kissed up my right thigh.

She grabbed my dick and stood it straight up. She looked at me and smiled sex. She pushed the hair on the left side of her face behind her ear. I was reminded of the motion that Doris Alex had used the first time I saw her with Professor Ryan.

I stopped myself from looking towards my roommate. I realized Melisa was making sure he had a perfect view if he was awake and watching.

She studied my cock, moving it around to look at it from every angle. I was longer than average but it was thickness that made me standout in a crowd. Melisa lay my dick down pointing towards my chest and made a careful study of my ballsack. She looked into my eyes again and opened her mouth. Keeping eye contact, she leaned down and licked between my testicles and up the centerline of my dick. I watched as she stood my dick up again and while looking at me, put her teeth on the tip. She pressed them on me gently and opened her mouth. She extended her tongue out and touched it to the opening at the tip of my dick. She licked down the head of my dick in a spiral until she had it in her mouth. She had to open her mouth wide but looked satisfied when she suckled me.

She let me go and moved to the right side of my dick. She kissed the skin around my base and kissed her way up my length. She licked her way back down and switched to the left side.

She kissed up and licked down.

She sat up a little and looked at me with happy eyes. She stroked my dick with her hands until my hips moved in reaction. She smiled and leaned down to take the head of my dick back into her mouth. She pushed her face onto me but could only take a few inches before she had to stop. She did not pull back though. She rested at that depth before putting her hands on my hips. She tried to take me even deeper but stopped when she gagged. She pulled back a little and held me. She put her hand on the part of me that she could not take and stroked up to her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.