A Master's Ring
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

I walked around campus for a long time thinking about the fairy tale they told me. I remembered telling Melisa I would take the weekend after Dr. Lawren's final paper was due off to unwind before finals. They must have started planning then.

I went back to the dorm and changed into my gym clothes.

I spent twenty minutes on the treadmill, thinking about Melisa and Doris Alex. I finished and moved to the weight area but was intercepted by Janet.

"You're looking intense," she said in a mildly flirtatious voice.

Janet was the girl who had been slapped on the bus. She had jet-black hair, warm brown eyes and was three inches shorter than Melisa. The other major difference between them was that while Melisa's curves were symmetrical, Janet had a plump behind and breasts. She was on the dance team so the rest of her body was tight but her curves defied any attempts at flattening.

"Hey," I said to her.

"What's got you all serious?" she asked me.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"You know David, you're going to have to open up sometime," she admonished half-jokingly. She leaned a little closer and for the first time I did not take a step back. Janet played around the edges of wanting to express more gratitude for the bus incident. The playing was so subtle I had put it off to wishful thinking on my part. She raised an eyebrow at my not moving away. For the first time, she was the one that took the step backward.

We talked for a couple of minutes while I recovered from the harder than usual treadmill run. Except for those brief moments when she hinted at something more, Janet treated me like the rest of her sorority, as if I was Melisa's private domain.

I used the weights to push the Brotherhood out of my mind. I succeeded until I moved to the bench press. I prepared the weight on the bar after my warm-up set and looked around for a spotter. The gym was pretty empty and the student worker was helping someone else.

"I'll do it, David," Janet said from behind me.

I turned around to look at her. She smiled and mounted the stand behind the bar.

"You only need a little help at the end, right?" she said.

I nodded and lay down on the bench. The first and second sets were fine. On the third set, she had to help and ended up bent over the bar after it was on the rails. Her t-shirt was large and in our relative positions I could see into it; her juicy breasts overran the top of her sports bra.

She smiled down at me.

Her necklace fell out of where she tucked it into her t-shirt. The ring she had on it fell to a stop a couple of inches from my face.

It was the twin to Melisa and Doris Alex's.

I looked into her eyes when I recognized it. I forgot that Melisa said Janet was a Sibling. There was so much more than a hint of what she wanted in her eyes. She leaned farther down until her face was inches away from me.

"I've dreamt about you since that day," she whispered to me. "I just about came that night when Melisa told me you were a Brother candidate."


Later, I sat staring at the TV screen when Melisa opened the door and walked in.

"Hi!" she said leaning against my bed.

"Hello," I replied.

She watched me for a couple of minutes as I looked at the TV. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts again; not as nice or as tight as the night before but I liked them.

"I'm guessing you have some questions," she said looking down at the mattress. I put my index finger under her chin and lifted her face so she would look at me.

I turned the TV off and looked at her.

"What's with the tails?" I asked her.

She looked at me confused. Deep in her green eyes, I could see the truth. She did not know what I was talking about.

The Brotherhood had people following me. They were probably very good but I could feel their focus as I walked around campus. More than likely, the sensitivity was an effect of extremely acute senses. My sergeants drilled into me to trust those feelings. Knowing when someone was focused on me caused the incident with the lieutenant that ended my military career. Feeling the eyes on the back of my head changed the complexion of the Brotherhood for me.

Whatever else was going on, they took secrecy seriously.

I smiled and shook my head at her.

"I talked to Janet this afternoon," I said. "How long have you known I was a Brother candidate?"

"All of my life," she said.

The answer confused me and my face must have shown it. She jumped up on the bed and sat facing me.

"My father beat my mother," she said softly. "My mom called the cops the first time he hit me instead of her. I was three years old; I still remember how it felt."

She stopped and put her hand in mine. I felt like she was drawing the strength to continue from me.

"One of the cops that answered the call was a Brother," she said. "Ronald didn't like my father at all; he sure liked mom though. He stopped by every day for six months to make sure we were okay. I think mom would have gone back to my father if it wasn't for him. He held my mom up when she needed it and she stuck the divorce out. A year later, we moved in with him. I knew there was something different about Ronald; there were other women but unlike with my father nobody said anything. I didn't care. I was happy. Mom was happy. I was ten when I witnessed my mom, Ronald and another Sibling having sex. I didn't ask my mom about it, I asked dad."

I looked confused for a second. She smiled and shook her head.

"My father died in prison but I never felt guilty about calling Ronald dad. I remember the first time I called him that. He held me so tight I knew I wanted someone just like him forever."

I nodded.

"I asked Ronald about what I saw between him, my mom and that woman. He told me the truth about Brothers and Siblings. My mom accepted a Sibling ring after the divorce. I asked him right there, what I had to do to be a Sibling. He laughed and said I was going to have to wait a long time to make that decision. I told him every morning for two years that I still wanted it. Something changed though; I think Ronald knew what would happen. I was in his study one night and there was a folder on his desk. My dad was the Brother assigned to keep tabs on you. He caught me reading your file but didn't say anything. He let me check your file every night for changes. I didn't ask about being a Sibling again until my sixteenth birthday. That morning, I walked naked into the kitchen. Ronald was having breakfast with my mother and his other crested Sibling, Joanne. I asked if you were a Brother candidate, he nodded. I said 'I want to be a Sibling and I want you to train me, Brother.' I gave him my virginity that night and lost my dad. Sunday night after they give you the ring, I want you to give my daddy back to me."

There was tear in her eye. I watched it trail down her cheek.

"That's not all your life, Melisa," I said gently.

"Yes, it is, David."

I sighed loudly.

"This is NOT what I expected," I said.

"We can change who trains you."

She snickered.

"Janet would love to be the one," she said with somewhat annoyed humor. "Or Doris if you prefer. I just want..."

I shook my head.

"That's not what I meant, Melisa," I assured her.

"Then?" she asked confused.

"You know I like Rachel," I said.

"David, Doris 'likes' you, Janet 'likes' you a LOT," she interrupted me, "You... a lot more than just like Rachel."

I laughed softly.

"Anyway," I continued, "I never thought Rachel and I would get together. I've known you as long as her. I got the feeling you were interested but with you it was different."

I stopped and she squeezed my hand.

"I knew we would be studying together someday and you would look up from your book to say something like, 'We should be together, David.' Just like that, we'd be a couple. I never thought you and I would NOT happen, Melisa, but I certainly did not imagine this."

She nodded.

"Do you want to change your mind?" she asked.

Those words would have convinced me Melisa did not know about the people following me if I had not already seen it in her eyes. I wondered what else Brothers did not tell Siblings, and if there were things Siblings did not tell Brothers.

"An orphan doesn't walk away from an offer of family," I whispered. "He might not believe it's real, but he doesn't walk away."

I lay down, and she followed to rest her head on my shoulder. She stroked my chest through the t-shirt. I turned into her so I could run my fingers up and down her spine.

She cuddled closer to me. I lay thinking about the Brotherhood for a long time.

I sighed loudly finally.

I gave up on my thought process. I was going to do what I was going to do and thinking about it would not change that. There had to be more behind the curtain, and not all of it could be good but I needed to be on the other side of it.

I pulled the t-shirt out of Melisa's shorts so I could be in contact with her skin. She arched her back when I rubbed small circles on the small of her back.

She sat up, pulled the t-shirt over her head and tossed it beside the bed. She was wearing a flesh toned bra, not more than a wisp of fabric, but enough to tease.

I had not imagined kissing or touching Melisa, like I had a couple of hundred times with Rachel. It seemed unnecessary, as if it would ruin what was coming anyway.

I was glad my roommate would not be around until much later.

She lay back down slightly on top of me. I placed my fingertips gently on the middle of her lower back where her spine met the shorts. I ran the pad of my fingers up and down her spine making sure I did not touch her with my nails.

Up and down her back slowly.

I wet my fingertips on my tongue and went back to moving them along her spine. I tried to make it so only the moisture on my fingers connected us.

I pulled out from underneath her. She let me, lying on her stomach. I got out of bed and put something soft on the CD player.

I got back on the bed.

I straddled her thighs, imprisoning them between my knees. I placed my palms on either side of her spine on her lower back. I did it slowly. First the heel of the hand, then I rolled my hands down and out so that as each new spot of my skin touched her, another part of my hand stopped touching her. I did this until only the pads of my fingertips were touching her again.

I brushed my fingertips slowly up her back. When I reached her bra strap, I inserted my right index finger underneath it and ran it from left to right on her skin, and then back from right to left. She put her hands underneath her body and I felt the bra loosen. She stretched her arms forward so I could take it off.

I ran the lacy part of the cups up and down her back, making sure that the back of her neck felt the gentle caress of the lace. I tossed it next to the bed after a few passes.

I put my hands down flat on her shoulder blades. I massaged her back slowly, but only by pressing my hands down on different portions of her back. First high, placing my hands above her shoulder blades, pressing down, then her lower back, pressing down.

I repeated it, but this time pushing my palms towards her head when I pressed down. I could feel her relax, as I gave her entire back attention.

I returned to light fingertip touches up and down her back, every now and then touching her sides.

I pulled the elastic of her shorts down a bit so I could run my fingertips right and left along the skin the waistband had just been touching. The night before made it impossible for me to be surprised that Melisa, the 'Bryar' patch, was not wearing panties. Watching as she sucked her juices out of her panties to share them with me reset my impressions of her.

When my fingertips touched her sides, I ran them up her torso until they came into contact with her breasts. I ran each finger individually along what little of her breasts I could touch. She raised her buttocks into my groin. She lifted her upper body enough so I could circle her areola with each fingertip. She pressed her ass against me. I used my crotch to press her back onto the bed.

I took my t-shirt off, and lay gently on top of her. I put weight on her bringing more and more of my skin into contact with her. I rubbed my chest on her back, running myself down her body, until I breathed on the skin at the small of her back.

I blew on the juncture between her shorts and her back, left to right and back to the left again. She lifted her hips to press her ass into my chest. I pressed back down against her, preventing her hips from coming off the mattress. I lifted off her but trapped her calves with my knees this time. I reached to each side of her body and ran my hands down from as high as I could reach on her torso until my fingers were on the elastic of her shorts. I grabbed her shorts from each side and used the grip to pull her hips off the bed and closer to me; she came willingly. I stopped her halfway to my body. All I wanted was to lower her shorts to her knees, that accomplished I pushed her back to the bed.

I moved up so that I could lay down on top of her again. I kissed her neck and moved down her body. I kept moving downwards until I could blow into the space between her ass cheeks. I sat back with my ass on my calves no longer on top of her. I bent her legs and put her feet on my chest. I grabbed her shorts, and used them to lift her knees off the bed so I could take them off.

I tossed them beside the bed.

I placed my fingertips on the inside of her knees and ran them up her calves to the soles of her feet and then her toes. I blew down the sole of her foot so that she felt the coldness of air on her heel. I repeated the gentle blast of air on the other foot.

I ran the pads of my fingers down the soles of her feet. I repeated the motion with the heel of my hand, applying more than gentle pressure this time.

I lay her legs down.

I shifted around to kneel beside her waist. I ran my fingers on any part of her skin I could reach without bending forward. I kept it up until the upward thrust of her hips told me she wanted more.

I shifted my body to her feet. I reached down until my lips made contact with the skin at her ankles.

I had watched a movie a long time before where a couple played a game of Touch-NoTouch. They tried to get as close to the other person without actually touching them; the object of the game was to tempt the other person into touching you first.

I thought the game much more interesting if played with a leader. I try to come as close to touching the woman with hands, lips, and tongue without making contact her. She gets an occasional touch but not enough to satisfy her if she really wants to feel me against her. Places where she has hair like the back of her neck, or her arms are the best. I can move the hair around with my lips without touching skin; going against the grain works especially well.

I did it to Melisa.

I lifted my lips from her skin. I took my hands and tried to get them as close to her as I could, and ran my hands along her body's aura. Our heat melded but we did not touch. She reacted to feel of me every time I lost control of the motion enough to break the NoTouch. When I touched between her shoulder blades, she rubbed her chest on the bed.

I ran my hands along the hair of her arms. It was easier not to touch skin with the fine hairs to tell me when to stop pressing downward. I stopped the motion with my hands, and returned to my position kneeling at her feet. I placed my hands on either side of her. I used them to keep off her as I lowered myself until my lips floated in her heat.

My exhalations fell on her skin. I traced her aura with my lips. Occasionally, I made contact but not enough to satisfy her. Anywhere I encountered hair I moved it with my lips.

I made sure that my body made no contact with her. At the small of her back, I extended my tongue outwards, even closer to her skin than my lips, until I knew she could feel the change of moisture in the air above the area.

I wanted to lick her, to kiss her, to fuck her.

I returned to traveling along her aura. At her arms I made sure that I sensitized every hair pore by moving each strand with my lips. I moved up to her neck. I gathered her hair out of my way. She pushed her forehead into the pillow; she was breathing hard and so was I.

I woke every nerve ending I could by moving each small hair in circles. I was extra careful this time not to touch her. I extended my tongue and moved the hair around again.

I moved my lips around her neck, to her shoulders. Making no contact with her skin, the time for that was close but it had not arrived yet.

I lay on top of her, making skin to skin contact with her ankles, the back of her thighs, pushing my groin into her ass, my chest on her back.

I bit the juncture of shoulder and the base of her neck.

She pushed up; the sound that escaped her lips was heavy with need.

I let her go, and lay on my back beside her. She moved so she was almost on top of me with her face on my shoulder.

It was a long time before everything inside us returned to normal, and much longer before we fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.