A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 53

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 53 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

"The water is beautiful," Melisa said from behind me.

I turned to see my First and Doris Alex walking up to the edge of the water wearing matching white sarongs and bikini tops. The view behind them was spectacular; a white sand beach with a couple of cottages nestled protectively around the entrance of the cove. I looked out at the water and smiled at how clear it was.

"You can see the bottom for a long way," I said. "How did you manage to rent this place with so little notice?"

"I've been planning this for ten years," Melisa told me taking Doris Alex's hand.

"The Society owns the cove and the nearby town," Doris Alex told me, which was a more informative answer than the one Melisa offered.

"This has to be a popular spot among Brothers," I said inquisitively. "Isn't it tough to get the place to ourselves for a week and half."

"Siblings handle vacation plans for Brothers," Doris Alex answered with a smile. "We have ways to settle scheduling conflicts."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Rank," she explained.

"Aaahhhh," I said nodding. "So did I displace a Brother who planned for a very nice vacation here?"

"No," Doris Alex answered. "I told a Sibling to find somewhere else to drag his Brother on vacation."

"And you win those kinds of arguments?" I asked.

"Not all of them," Doris Alex said smiling with smug satisfaction. "I will win a lot more soon."

Melisa bumped Doris Alex's hip and shook her head in amusement. I put my hand in the pocket of my pants and touched the rings they had given me when I was told where we would be spending Spring Break.

They were Sibling rings with my crest on them.

"Melisa is your First," Doris Alex had said when she handed me hers in my bedroom.

"You put it on my hand when you're ready," Melisa said as she passed me her ring.

As ceremonies went it was simple, but commitment is a word describing every day for the rest of your life. There is not a lot to say, and plenty to do.

Doris Alex did not have to explain her words about Melisa; to Siblings, she had earned a right to be first in everything.

"There's a surprise in your cottage," Melisa told me excitedly while kicking sand at the water.

I looked up at the cottages. The girls planned to stay in one of them, and left the other for my use. It felt like we were taking separate vacations, even if we would only be a few feet from each other's door. Their intimacy grew by leaps and bounds in the weeks after Emily moved into the house. The candidates needed a lot of my attention giving Melisa and Doris Alex plenty of time to spend together.

"I'll be there in a bit," I said.

"We'll be in our cottage," Melisa told me. "Just go in yours, our Spring Break present should be obvious."

I stared out at the water thinking that the stay in the cove would be a quiet change from home.

The Sarahs needed little from me after meeting Samantha. They spent Thursday night through Monday morning in her company, and while they hung out at my house during the week I was no longer their primary focus. As Doris Alex intended, the Sarahs' new life created separation anxiety for Lee. The pledge spent as much time in my home as the candidates that had made their decision. She moped around the house on weekends and sometimes spent the night on the couch.

Stephanie wore the same lost look as Lee but for different reasons. After our sparring session, she gained direction but behaved as if she forgot how to walk. Her moods swings were sudden and violent, targeting any available person except me. Doris Alex was infuriated that Stephanie showed a complete loss of respect for Rank and dared to rail at Melisa, who had been exempt from previous attacks. Doris Alex and Stephanie avoided each other when I stipulated there was to be no physical violence to their encounters. I was the only one that could cut a Stephanie tantrum short, but each time she got dangerously close to a confrontation with me that she would not survive.

Sandra, Emily, and Luanne were the likeliest targets for Stephanie's bad moods. They tried to spend as much time as they could near me for the added protection. The three candidates would probably have needed only the smallest bit less attention without Stephanie's verbal assaults but the added stress made their need vibrate at a higher pitch. Unlike Stephanie though, the three candidates came with benefits.

I turned and walked towards my cottage. The week would be a quiet one, and I wanted to practice my new habit of sitting in a corner staring at Melisa and Doris Alex's crest rings.

My instincts signaled the presence of someone in the cottage. I shook my head realizing I expected nothing less with my Siblings so obviously absorbed in each other.

I opened the door and stared at my Spring Break gift.

"Hello Cori," I said closing the door.

Her smile at seeing me perfectly accessorized her outfit; a baby pink bustier, matching panties that rode high on her hips, pink stockings, and white heels.

The bows at the top of the stockings were a nice touch.

She leaned back on the massive bed, closed her eyes, and took a breath. The air was ocean-water salty, but the sweetness of her musk cut the bitterness.

"I've been waiting for you," she said opening her eyes and looking at me.

I rested back on the door taking the time to enjoy studying Cori. Like any man, willing was my preference; but with that given, blondes with blue eyes rated highest. Brunettes with brown eyes were unquestionably the bottom of the barrel making my fascination with Cori an unexplainable phenomenon.

I did not have sexual fantasies; I had Cori.

"Are you just going to look at me?" she asked.

Cori enjoyed my eyes on her so it was not a complaint.

"Turn to the side," I ordered.

She spread her legs shoulder-width apart and gave me a profile view of her body. Her head turned so that she could meet my eyes as she bent forward to accentuate the curve of her bottom. Cori's mouth opened letting her take in more oxygen to fuel the fire building inside her.

"Around," I said quietly.

She turned giving me her back. Her fingers slipped underneath the panty strings on either side of her hips. The pink of the panties was slightly darker over the spot where Cori wanted me. She shifted her head so that she could look at me out of the corner of her eye.

Anticipating the weather, I dressed lightly in sandals, a thin pullover shirt, and summer string pants. I kicked the sandals off, and pushed the pants to the floor stepping out of them. Cori turned around to watch as I took the shirt off.

"I didn't say you could move," I told her.

Cori licked her lips, but only turned part of the way around. She licked her lips again while her eyes followed my waving hard-on. I leaned back on the door and enjoyed staring at how the string of her panties got lost between her ass cheeks.

"David," Cori whispered.

"Take your hair down," I said.

I liked the way her hair looked up with a loose strand bisecting her left eye, but watching her take it down increased our desire.

She did it slowly pulling out a pin, dropping it on the floor, and letting the sound dissipate from our shared experience before reaching for the next one. At the last pin, she held her hair in place with one hand and stared at me. Cori dug her fingers into her locks and shook her head while pulling outwards.

She posed with her legs together, hands on slightly cocked hips, and her brown hair washing past her shoulders.

"Would you like a camera?" she asked breathlessly.

"I'm not going to forget this," I told her honestly.

Cori shivered as if a cold breeze had passed through the room.

"Turn around," I instructed.

She walked to the bedpost on the right before turning around and putting her hands head-high on the post. Cori sent her hair flying out of the way so she could burn me with her eyes. She arched her back pushing her behind out into a position that made my hands itch to grab it.

Cori straightened and for a second seemed to forget about me. She palmed her left ass cheek while looking down at herself. Her eyes met mine asking what she could do to make a satisfying end come sooner. I did not say anything and Cori nodded. She smiled deeply before setting out to break my control.

She spun around to lean back on the bedpost. Her knees bent to lower her body. Cori's hands grabbed her panties and pulled them out far enough that I could see the upper line of her dark pubic hair.

Cori's eyes lost focus as she continued to pose for me.

She sat on the floor moving her ass forward until she could rest back on her elbow. Her legs were spread wide framing the baby pink of her panties that surrounded the darker pink at her core. Cori grabbed the panty strings and pulled back hard to make the cloth outline her desire.

Cori lined her body perpendicular to me and turned over onto her knees. She rested her face on the floor with her eyes on me. One hand grabbed her ass while her body vibrated with want. Her feet tapped the ground lightly with the same rapid rhythm as her heartbeat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.