A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 48

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 48 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

My martial arts instructor and I were given a tour of the new school site by Michael. The Sibling had interesting ideas for the space, which impressed the instructor.

"This is more than I expected, David," the instructor said when Michael finished.

"Importing wood from Japan for all the structures except the main building is excessive," I agreed looking around the tree-enclosed property. "But I trust that Michael's designs will create a pleasant environment in which to teach and learn martial arts. A school like this can be a different world from the one on the other side of those trees."

"It will be beautiful," he said staring at where Michael planned to place a wooden bridge over a man-made pond. "I cannot repay you."

"I will be taking private lessons here with other instructors," I told him.

He nodded accepting it.

"There is no need to repay silence," I told him. "It is enough to maintain its creation."

"She is very beautiful," he said looking at the approaching Doris Alex.

She had prepared herself carefully putting the beauty the Brotherhood made her birthright on display. Doris Alex walked up to us, and bowed to me then to the instructor respectfully.

"[Excuse me, sir, ]" she said in Japanese. "David, it is time to go."

"Very respectful," the instructor commented to me. "You are a lucky man."

"[I am the one who is blessed, sir, ]" Doris Alex told him.

The instructor bowed to her and walked back to Michael.

"I did not know you spoke Japanese," I said to Doris Alex as we walked to her car.

"Bloodlines may choose the Brothers on their tour," she told me. "I wanted to travel the world."

"So you chose Japan?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I chose the world."

"I do not understand?"

"Twenty-two countries in two years," she told me. "It would have been twenty-four but my tour was shortened by two months so that I could prepare for your arrival."

"Why did you choose to learn Japanese if you were only going to be there for a month?" I asked her.

"I did not choose to learn only Japanese, David," she responded. "I learned all of them."

I froze in the process of opening the car door and looked at her.

"You can speak twenty-two languages?" I asked.

"Twenty-four," she corrected. "The native language of every Brother I planned to visit. Siblings serve Brothers and intelligent conversation can be a pleasure. It would have been rude to expect them to learn English or cause them to struggle attempting to communicate their desires. Actually, I can speak twenty-six languages if you count English and American Sign."

"Fluently?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied snappily.

"I was not questioning your competence. I've never met anyone that spoke more than three languages fluently," I said when we were in the car. "I thought there weren't that many Brothers; twenty-two countries seems a lot."

"There were plenty of languages in Europe," she told me. "I simply picked whom I could from the rest of the world first, and then filled in the rest with European Brothers. I did not plan to visit twenty-four countries on my tour, David, only twenty-four Brothers with different native languages."

"Twenty-four languages is still a lot to learn," I said.

"Unlike my sisters, there has never been any doubt that I would become a Sibling. I had years to prepare for my Brother tour so it's not like I learned each language in a month," she told me.

"How intelligent are you?" I asked setting myself for the answer.

"Not as smart as my sisters," she said shamefully.

"I thought you were the best representative of your Bloodline," I said. "Isn't that the reason you were chosen to have my children?"

"The best representative of a Bloodline generation is chosen by the Council," she answered. "They decided I was more attractive and exhibited behavior closer to the desired standard than my oldest sister or cousins."

"You said sisters," I said. "But that they decided you were more attractive than your 'oldest' sister."

"My middle sister, Jasmine, is not Sibling," she told me.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"Don't you remember, David," she said looking at me. "Part of the reason the Ekaterina is the standard comes from every child of your Bloodline choosing the Society."

"But how could you be trained with a sister that wasn't a Sibling living in the same house."

"It was easy for our family," she answered. "Rebecca, my oldest sister, and I never let anyone outside the Society know that we were almost as intelligent as Jasmine. We went to a normal school and had sessions with private tutors at home while Jasmine progressed as far as the school system allowed. My family is very proud of her achievements."

"I don't imagine the Brotherhood likes having Jasmine out there like that," I said staring out the window.

"Her husband was carefully selected," she said happily. "Jasmine works at a cancer research center. It wasn't difficult to parade good husband material in front of her. Her son is the cutest little boy!"

"Are all the Bloodlines as gifted?" I asked softly.

"Brothers measure the Bloodlines differently," she replied. "They measure attractiveness, adherence to the Ekaterina standard of submission and obedience, and how much of the Bloodline's gift a Sibling exhibits. Brothers also focus on individual representatives of the Bloodline as a way to advancing it. Siblings judge the Bloodlines as a whole; the Alexander Bloodline is considered more genetically gifted than the others because a high percentage of our children exhibit genius or over-genius levels of intelligence. In the Brother view, Ian gifts are more developed than the Alexander gift. While Iane is two steps higher on the eugenics ladder than even Jasmine, she is five steps higher any other Ian. We will have to see what happens with her children before we decide how the Ian Bloodline really stands."

"That doesn't answer the question," I pointed out.

"Brothers believe the gifts are objectively comparable, David," she explained. "Siblings do not hold the same position; as talented as Iane is, her gift has limited utility. On the other hand, the Elizabeth line has so much potential that even at the beginning stages of their gift's fruition, Siblings prize it above all others."

"The Alexander's gift seems extraordinary, and you say two other Bloodline's may have even greater gifts," I said softly. "No wonder, all the other Bloodlines looked down at the Ekaterina,"


I woke up when Doris Alex parked the car outside of a martial arts school I did not recognize.

"We're here, Brother," she said.

I nodded and opened my car door. Looking around, I did not recognize the town but shrugged the detail away. Jeremy's choice of neutral ground was far enough from my home to make it nearly impossible to trace where I lived without following us back.

Doris Alex walked around the car and brushed imaginary lint from my sweatshirt before nodding towards the back door. I followed inside feeling uncomfortably heavy in my groin. The thought had crossed my mind to take relief from Doris Alex when she showed off her idea of 'dressed to impress'. I should have gone with the instinct, if not with her then with an available Sibling that did not mind being mussed. I smiled thinking that Doris Alex's slight air of disappointment probably had to do with a belief that no look could be complete without the accessorizing glow that surrounded a Sibling after sex with a Brother.

Iane's eyes were polished silver.

"What is she doing here?" Doris Alex exclaimed violently.

"So that's Iane," I said.

"That bitch!" Doris Alex answered taking a step towards her rival.

"Doris Alex," I said freezing her in place.

"I notice every Brother brought a Sibling with them," I said looking around the room.

Iane dimmed the presence of every other occupant, even Doris Alex. The silver-eyed Sibling managed it while looking like she rolled out of bed late and had to run out of door in whatever clothing lay nearby.

Jeremy approached us looking annoyed.

"I did not know she would be here," Jeremy told Doris Alex bracing for the fireworks.

"She's been told then?" Doris Alex asked gritting her teeth.

"Iane did not have to be told anything," Jeremy said looking over his shoulder. "She was moving in this direction. We only had to tell her that we hoped motherhood would suit her."

"She must have taken that well," Doris Alex said with a sardonic laugh.

Jeremy stared at Doris Alex for a couple of seconds before turning to me and raising an eyebrow.

"Samantha did a very good job with Doris Alex," I told him.

"I'm sure that's it, David," Jeremy answered before turning to Doris Alex. "Robert said Iane threw the mother and father of all tantrums. He was amazed how expensive breaking everything in a four-star hotel room is. Iane didn't even get to dig her claws into him since he's gay. I think that's what pissed her off the most; she would have enjoyed taking strips off the messenger."

"Another thrower," I sighed.

Jeremy laughed at my tone of voice. The Siblings in my house were under strict instructions to keep Stephanie supplied with things to express her displeasure with. It looked like I would have to maintain those instructions for Iane.

"Leon has been working out for us?" I asked staring at the Brother that Leeann and Krista recruited during my visit to Stephanie's rapists.

"His Firsts said he was ready for a trip out of isolation," Jeremy told me.

I nodded studying the other Brothers.

"How did the asshole Iane is with ever get a black ring?" I asked.

Jeremy's smile dropped instantly. Doris Alex looked around Jeremy to see what I was talking about.

"He..." Doris Alex said but could not complete the sentence.

"Politics, David," Jeremy answered finally.

"Does someone expect me to be gentle?" I asked.

"Accountability is your job, not mine," he told me. "Would you like me to introduce you?"

I nodded removing my shoes and stepping onto the mat. Their names blended together as they were meant to; this was the Foot and the individual pieces were interchangeable.

The asshole was the first to speak.

"Do you know which of us you would like to match up against?" he asked with measurable snide.

"I thought it best to allow volunteers," I told him.

"There's going to be no conversation," one of the two female Brothers asked.

I did not like her tone.

"You are hunting dogs," I told her. "There is no need to talk. I point and you chase the sanction to me. I need to know you can take commands, and you need learn the consequences of choosing not to."

"In that case, I'm bitch number one," she said angrily stepping forward.

"I guess that makes me bitch number two," the other female said standing next to the first woman.

"Growl," the large black Brother said taking a step forward also.

"Uh... bowsie-wowsie," a lank Latin Brother said raising his hand.

Most of them laughed.

"Anyone else," I asked turning to look at the door I had walked in through.

Anna, Robert, Roderigo, and two other Brothers entered the school followed by Siblings. Each Sibling grabbed a chair for a Brother as Leonard placed Anna's wheelchair at the edge of the mat.

I turned back to the Foot, but no one else had stepped forward. Iane stared at the back of the asshole's head as if she was considering pushing him forward.

"Who's first?" I asked.

It did not go well.

The black Brother was selected as their first. He moved lightly relying on intimidation and size to back people up. His weight regimen must have been very good because he had a tremendous amount of applicable strength.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.