A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 43

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 43 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

The scream from the living room penetrated into my room making Janet flinch.

"I'm sorry," she said pushing the shorts she was wearing down her legs.

"Why?" I asked.

She pulled her shirt over her head preventing any speech for a moment. Wearing only a small pair of panties, she sat down on the bed. Another scream from Malia made her squirm restlessly and her plump breasts shook in reaction.

"I guess I'm actually supposed to distract you," I said jokingly.

"No," she said looking down and picking at the bed sheet. "It's just that I should have done something about Malia before it got this far. You shouldn't have to deal with this in your house."

"What could you have done, Janet?" I asked.

"Sent her home," she said turning her brown eyes to me.

"It wasn't your responsibility," I said getting closer to the bed.

Janet was sitting on the edge of the bed. Spreading her legs, she reached out to grab my hardening dick. Her hands tugged me forward until I stood between her knees. She stroked me with both hands until I was completely hard. One hand reached underneath to cup my testicles, while the other continued its loving attention on my dick.

"Yes, it was, David," she said looking up at me. "I'm the one that Doris Alex assigned to make Heather and Malia's transition easier. I was too focused on my own problems, and on Heather to be decisive about Malia."

I stroked her cheek.

"I should have noticed that you and her weren't getting along. She spent more time trying to get Michael's attention than yours. Like Doris Alex said, not every Sibling and Brother click but that's ridiculous," she said angrily. "I'm a better Sibling than that."

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her forward while taking a step back. She knelt in front of me and opened her mouth to take my dick inside of her body. Her eyes closed as she savored the feel of my heat in her mouth. Janet sucked hard and moaned.

"So what happened that you missed it, Janet?" I asked when she drew back and released my dick from the wonderful encasement of her mouth.

"The twining attempt between Heather and Malia was breaking down," she said. "It was hurting Heather so much, especially because it wasn't like most twining failures. Look at Susan and Stephanie, their twining failed but they came out of it like they were soul mates. Heather and Malia are barely friends, David. Malia doesn't seem to care, but Heather's been crying herself to sleep every night. She's needed me with her. Someone fucked this up so badly!"

"They're very different," I said.

She put her hands on my hips and pulled me closer. She dropped her head so that her forehead rested against me. She took a deep breath, turned her face, and rested her cheek on the inside of my hip.

"Opposites twin all the time, David," she said softly.

"I'm not talking about Heather being a very serious person, and Malia being all beach-party fun, Janet," I said stroking her hair.

Her hand grabbed my dick and stood it straight up. I felt the wet touch of her tongue.

"Heather and Malia need Brothers differently," I said as she sucked on the head. "They don't relate to any of us in the same way. Everything Heather needs scares the hell out of Malia."

She blew on me making me shiver from the coolness.

"It was also me, David," she whispered. "I was feeling sorry for myself."

"You seemed very happy to me," I said pulling her a little away from me so that I could look into her eyes.

Janet moved back climbing onto the bed until she could lie down. She extended her legs and took her panties off. Spreading her legs, she played a finger between the lips of her pussy. Her finger was moist when she placed it in her mouth and sucked it dry of her moisture.

"Why were you feeling sorry for yourself?" I asked ignoring the pulse of my dick as she stared at it hungrily.

"I didn't live here," she answered faintly.

"That was your choice, wasn't it?"

"Not living here made it easier to hide when I couldn't be the happy Sibling sex-pot," she replied seriously.

"I didn't expect you to be that all the time," I told her. "Every Sibling here has their moody days. You could have thrown an ashtray, or challenged Melisa to a wrestling match on my bed."

"It would have been worse living here, David," she said ignoring my attempt at humor.

Her eyes followed me as I walked around to the other side of the bed. She lay back and slithered backwards until her head was almost off the edge of the bed. I placed my dick directly above her face. Her tongue came out to explore my hard-on; she turned onto her stomach, knelt, and tried to swallow my dick. She gagged but kept pushing forward until I pulled away from her. Janet's brown eyes were desperate when she looked at me.

"Why did you want to be the one in this room last night?" I asked suddenly.

Her eyes widened letting me into her soul.

"I don't understand," she said crawling backwards warily.

"Heather wanted... needed to serve as the vessel last night," I said freezing her with a glare. "What did you want that had you running for my bedroom door?"

She looked away and shook her head.

"Janet," I said injecting my voice with a tiny amount of menace.

"I could have gotten what I want from you last night," she confessed. "Rachel leaving would have pushed you to it."

"What do you want, Janet?"

"I want everything, David," she said staring hard at me. "I want everything."

"What do you mean, Sibling?" I asked.

"Not Sibling, David," she insisted. "Not tonight! It's Janet tonight! Just Janet!"

"What do you mean by everything, Janet?" I asked.

"Everything, David," she repeated. "When you were spanking us, everyone stood with ears pressed against your bedroom doors listening. They were doing it because they were excited about you spanking them soon, or because you were finished with them and they wanted more. I was counting, David. I counted every time your hand spanked someone else's ass and I wanted it to be my ass you were striking. Everything, David! Every time you kiss someone I want it to be me."

She crawled forward and took my dick in her hands. Her eyes blurred with tears.

"I've hated it when I knew this beautiful part of your body was fucking someone else and not me. I hate even thinking about it. I wanted every look you gave a Sibling that made them know they were doing something wrong to be aimed at me. Everything you feel for Rachel but won't admit I want you to feel for me. Even the stupidest fucking things, David, like Alyssa eating your food. Every time I see that bitch reach for something on your plate I want to spear her hand with my fork because I should be the only one that can do that. I want everything that has to do with you to be mine. I want you to be mine; ONLY mine!"

I took a step away from her.

"Siblings aren't supposed to be this possessive, are they?" I asked calmly.

She beat her head against the bed a couple of times before looking up at me. Her answer ignored my question.

"I hate Melisa!" she said venomously. "I can't hate Heather or even Malia, but Melisa I can hate with a passion. I hate that you feel that her ten years of loyalty makes her special; I would have been loyal to you. I hate that she's your First and not me. I despise every orgasm she gave herself waiting for you, when I wasted mine on boy-band posters. She didn't tell me about you until after you beat up those assholes on the bus. After you rescued me, I told her I wanted you and she said you were going to be a Brother; that she was going to be your First. She wouldn't let me near you, and Doris Alex fucking backed her. The Brothers backed her. Months I could've been with you, and they wouldn't let me. You would not have gone a day without understanding that the word no does not exist in my vocabulary for you had I been your First."

She pounded the bed with her fists for a few seconds before boring her eyes into me.

"I wouldn't have failed with Rachel. I would have hated every time you touched her but I would not have failed you. The worst though, is that there's this place inside of you that is only for Melisa."

"There's a place that is only yours, Janet," I told her.

Her laugh was almost hysterical.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.