A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 34

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 34 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

"Fuck me!" one of the busboys exclaimed.

It was Friday night and my last day as a contributing member of the service industry.

All of the other busboys materialized next to me within seconds of the heartfelt exclamation. The entire male wait staff also lined up to my left, which could only mean that an exceedingly attractive female had entered the restaurant. I used a different measuring stick for women than the guys around me so I did not feel the same stirring of male curiosity. Very few women could rival Doris Alex who becked to my call. The guys' excitement grew to a fever pitch. I turned my head farther to the left to see that even the waitresses were staring. Everyone blocked my view so I took a step forward to see how good-looking a woman had to be to cause that much of a reaction.

The blonde following behind our hostess was five foot ten inches of brick house curves. Her blue eyes shined brightly. Her smile left no doubt she believed the panting looks every man gave her were well deserved. I have a special place deep inside for any blonde. Their presence in a room is enough to relax me and not much hardens me faster than blonde pubes. Under any other circumstances, the blonde would have shone like the sun on a clear day, but she was completely eclipsed by the brunette that walked behind her.

I felt the staff turn to look at me as the brunette and I made eye contact. Her statistics rolled through my brain: five-foot-six; one hundred and thirty pounds; brown hair with lively brown eyes; a perfect blend of Irish, Philippino and Navajo genes; 36D-24-36; and an ass a little too full to be proportional with the rest of her physical perfection.

The savage drumbeat of wanton desire pounded in my head. Her eyes lanced into my mind as she smiled in recognition. Her gaze set off a universe of nerve endings along my skin. I turned my head to follow her path; her eyes remained glued to mine. I knew her, not personally but with the fascination of a hobbyist. A fitness and Internet model whose every public picture I had stored on my computer with a backup on tape. I owned two of every magazine she was ever in.

Cori.

Her eyes released me as her friend turned to say something. Our searing contact had not gone unnoticed by the blonde or anyone else in the restaurant. The staff went back to work when the ladies sat down. I watched the busboys rush to be the one that filled the women's water glasses and offer them warm rolls. I took my original position and leaned my head back against the wall. I closed my eyes as two of my favorite Cori images projected onto my eyelids. A moment of realization struck me; I had seen a Sibling ring before I was ever shown one up close. The ring could never have registered as anything more than an ostentatious accessory on a woman until we came face to face.

The first picture was taken inside a work shed. She wore boxer-briefs with a white t-shirt tied beneath her breasts. She leaned back against a wooden railing with a finger touching the tip of her eyebrow. There was not enough detail to make out the ring on her hand. The look she gave the camera made me sit for hours staring at her.

The second picture was outside. She sat on a chair wearing a white sports-bra and torn jeans. She gave the camera a different look, trying to reach through to it to burn the viewer with a need to fill her. The ring was on her hand again.

Cori was one of us, a Sibling. I did not have to see the ring up close anymore. Everything I needed to know was in the look she gave me as she walked by. My eyes wandered to her table; as if she had been waiting for it, she stood to straighten her clothing. She was wearing black pants, and a white buttoned-down shirt with a black vest over it. Her brown hair was tied in a high ponytail with two loose strands framing her face. She stood in profile to me so I could see that the heels of her shoes gave her ass, legs and small of her back a touch more curve than they had on their own; unnecessary but appreciated.

Cori turned her head towards me and smiled as she sat down. The blonde whispered to her noticing that I captivated her companion's attention. It was not everyday that a woman that could have any man played to a busboy's eyes. I felt it as I watched Cori fight to keep her eyes from being drawn back to mine. Some Brothers call it a weakness; others, a need; still others say it is just a desire for someone who will not bow to the world around them. To me, a Sibling's life is a jigsaw puzzle with all the edge pieces fitted together. A Brother is the one piece in the middle that they instantly recognize from the picture; it allows them to build the puzzle from within. There was no coincidence in Cori walking into the restaurant on my last night of employment.

Marie walked over and leaned against the wall next to me. I bumped her with my hip. She had been significantly more relaxed around me after our night together. Marie discovered that literary agents did not pay very well especially when there was no longer a boyfriend to share the bills with. She gave up the restaurant office work to return to waitress shifts on the three busiest nights of the week. She made almost as much money waiting tables as she did at her real job.

"So what do you think?" she asked motioning towards the two centers of male attention.

"You have stunning eyes," I replied.

She bumped me with her hip, but flashed a pleased smile.

"Be serious," she admonished jokingly. "They're gorgeous and that's coming from a woman."

"Yeah, David. How come you're not drooling?" Jonathan, one of the waiters, asked joining us.

Jonathan was one of those guys that exemplified why a woman might find me more attractive even if objectively I could not match his looks. It takes a smart woman one experience with someone like Jonathan to learn how much it hurts to dive head first into the shallow end of the male pool.

Jonathan had delicate features, dark hair, and vivid blue eyes. Most women happily gave him a second and third look when he walked into the room. Unfortunately, Jonathan failed to comprehend what was wrong with drooling over two models around Marie without stroking her ego at least a little bit. Marie had beautiful eyes, and a woman likes to hear how she compares favorably to an example of walking male desire as it passes by. I could have said her ass was easily at the two women's caliber but she might have thought that was crass so I held back.

"I don't know, Jon, somehow I doubt saliva dribbling down my chin is something either of them would find attractive."

He smiled having missed the deadpan sarcasm. I could feel the brightness of Marie's smile. Another point against Jonathan was his inability to pay controlled attention to an attractive woman. Appreciation does not include rolling out your tongue; at least not until she is naked and you are kissing her nether lips.

"Seriously, David, what do you think about them?" Marie said attempting to ignore Jonathan.

I probably would have continued to compliment Marie's looks if Jonathan had not put himself on my horizon in a particularly distasteful fashion a few months before. He got caught saying a few things about Marie on the edge of sexual misogyny. He denied it once the rumor of what he said surfaced. Marie was good looking and her ass begged for hours of fondling, but Jonathan had let his mouth go too far. He would have been better off admitting he was an asshole, and apologizing. Somewhere along the line though, he believed what his recess buddies told him about what a 'real' man is like. If Marie had not been seethingly scathing in her confrontation with him, Jonathan would have gotten his ass kicked the night I found out what he said. I did not react well to women being slapped either physically or verbally; Jonathan still owed as far as I was concerned. I turned to look at Marie. Her eyes widened as feminine awareness tingled at the danger she saw in my eyes. I spoke the words clearly so that Jonathan could not misunderstand.

"The brunette." I said.

Marie theatrically looked at their table and nodded.

"Within the hour of my being done here, she'll be on her knees sucking my dick," I said with the conviction of the faithful. "When I fuck into her, she won't give a shit who can hear her screaming. The last thing I'm going to feel before I fall asleep tonight is my cock slipping out of her ass."

It was male bragging of the worst sort but it saved Jonathan a beating he had deserved for a very long time. He snickered and shook his head.

"Yeah, right!" he said with contempt.

He measured every man by their looks since it was the one thing he had in spades. I never tested my manhood in front of the mirror so I was not someone he would ever understand. Marie rotated her head to look at him. I opened my mouth, but she beat me to the punch. She put her hand on my shoulder and stroked down my arm. Jonathan watched as her hand moved underneath the apron. She stroked my hardening dick through my pants and gave Jonathan a measuring look that found him lacking.

"On my knees, I felt powerful, feminine, submissive. Screaming while he fucked me, I certainly did a lot of that. In my ass is not something I usually do, but David made me feel like the word no just shouldn't exist while we were naked," she said dreamily. "I regret it's only happened once... so far."

Marie gave me a last caress before pulling her hand away. She straightened my apron and gave me a quick kiss. Her eyes met mine to tell me the important part of her slap to Jonathan was telling me what she regretted. She spun away and walked past him.

"You know something, Jonathan," she said hesitating as she walked past him. "It's not me, it's you."

It was hard to tell whether Jonathan or I was more surprised. I knew the incident with him was bad, but not so much that Marie would admit to fucking me to carve a piece out of his ego. Jonathan was far from the type to keep quiet, and a restaurant rumor mill exists on the high school level of maturity. He turned to look at me; I shrugged before taking the time to stare at Marie's ass as she walked away. I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed him in a companionable fashion.

"Let me tell you, Jonathan," I said politely. "Fucking Marie was a life-altering experience."

His stunned eyes told me what Marie and I did was probably better than a beating, not as satisfying but certainly more amusing.

I told one of the other busboys I needed to get something from my locker. With storm warnings for the weekend, it was a slow night so I took my time. Seeing Cori was like learning that Melisa and Rachel were lovers; both times my reaction was based on being around women that I wanted before the Brotherhood claimed me.

I did not know how to approach a 'strange' Sibling. The ones that I had slept with came to me. There had been no doubt about what they wanted; even Dr. Lawren initiated our relationship. Cori was the first Sibling I met that I wanted but had not immediately made herself available to me. I pulled my ring off the chain around my neck and stared at it. It was strange enough if you got a close look, but a quick glance made it seem like a fancy graduation ring. Our networking meant we rarely wore the rings publicly, but at some point they had to be acknowledged by both sides. Janet was the most independent Sibling I had met so far and at least once a week she played with my ring to assure herself it was still there. I nodded knowing that once I involved our chosen roles in the Brotherhood, the only things that could keep us apart was a crest on Cori's ring or her not wanting me, quite possibly the latter would not be enough. The look between us made me doubt either was the case here. I put the ring back on the chain and replaced it around my neck. I walked downstairs knowing what was mine waited at a dinner table.

There was a small gathering in the kitchen around the dessert station. The executive chef was trying something new, chocolate sin. The staff was the volunteered guinea pigs; sometimes that was good and other times it was unfortunate.

Marie was moaning from deep in her chest and smiled at everyone as if the chocolate stains on her lips were feathers. The women looked at me curiously while most of the guys behaved as if looking between Marie and me enough times would solve the puzzle of why not them. Jonathan could not leave well enough alone. It did not really change the outcome of the evening for me but it worked to embarrass him further.

"So David, you really going to score that chick."

Most of the female staff around the table winced at choice of words; those that did not wince shot him venomous looks. I walked up to Marie, looked at the forkful of chocolate sin in her hand, and opened my mouth. She looked around at her audience with a smile. Picking the cake off the fork, she fed it to me. I sucked her fingers to stop myself from laughing. I pulled away and leaned against the table. Everyone was still trying to figure out the chemistry between us.

"So are you, man?" a busboy asked.

I made eye contact with a few of the women. They were curious, some more personally than others. Someday, I might ask a woman what she says to her friends after a passionate night that the entire pack looks at the man differently. I wondered how much of Rachel's interest was based in conversations with Siblings.

"No, I'm not."

"See, I told you." Jonathan said looking around him triumphantly.

"Then why did you say you were," Maggie, one of the venom-eyes, asked angrily.

"Scoring makes her a statistic, Maggie. I find fucking a number uncomfortable, although sixty-nine is always fun."

I could see the sideways smile on a Marie's face.

"I prefer to say she's going to be very grateful that she's a woman tonight," I continued. "Not as grateful as I will be that I'm a man but I promise, not you though, I promise her that it's going to be close."

Marie's smile got wider as she stared at Jonathan.

"How's the blonde with the fancy car going to feel about that?" he asked sarcastically. "Especially if I tell her you fucked Marie; maybe she'll let me have a crack at the steering wheel."

I looked at him for a moment wondering if social retardation could be considered a mental handicap. The waves of 'fucking pissed' coming off Marie distracted me.

"You don't even want to go there, Jonathan," she hissed. "Melisa only has five words for you, 'Get the fuck away, asshole!' If you're thinking about the redhead, Doris, don't bother; I doubt she'll think you're higher than a slug on the food chain."

Jonathan's face colored with anger. He took a step towards Marie.

"You need think about that," I said softly.

He turned and tried to stare me down.

"What you said about Marie a few months ago was offensive," I said. "We haven't talked about that yet but we can."

He took a step back but did not look away from me.

"A hundred bucks says you don't even get her number," he said.

"Done," Marie replied.

I shook my head and headed out of the kitchen. I wanted to ask Marie how she knew Melisa and Doris Alex's names but thought that if it were important, someone would tell me eventually. I turned left to see Cori sitting on one of the chairs in front of the bathroom doors. She stood up to walk towards me. Her hand extended outwards. I held my hand out and she dropped something in it. She did not say a word as she turned to go back to her table.

I looked at what she had given me, a Sibling's white ring. I stepped into the bathroom and put Cori's ring on the chain around my neck. I stared at the mirror and shook my head; Jonathan lost even before he proposed the bet.

The restaurant was quiet enough that the manager let me go early. A couple of people said goodbye in the locker room as I changed. Marie snuck a hard kiss that got a couple of cheers. I tossed my restaurant clothes out before heading to the bar area. Cori was leaning over the railing waiting for me. I stood in front of her and smiled. She leaned down further until our lips touched.

She tasted dark.

"I guess you guys know each other," the blonde said leaning over the railing too.

There was something in her voice that made me look at her; she was more than curious about that kiss. The guys surrounding the women struggled between looking angry with me and enjoying the view of tight female asses.

"A friend told me I should look David up if I was in the area," Cori said playfully. "She said it would be a rewarding experience."

"Really," the blonde said sexily.

She gave me a feminine once over and raised an eyebrow. I took that as my cue to walk around the railing. Cori and the blonde turned around as the guys got out of my way. I pinned Cori to the rail with my hips and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I heard some intakes of breath as we deepened the kiss. I broke it when she moved her hips against me stroking my hard dick.

"Keli," I said turning to the blonde.

Her blue eyes widened with pleasure at my recognition.

"I have a collection of your pictures too," I told her.

"Do you have a favorite?" she asked curiously.

Cori was pressing her mound and tummy against me trying to get my attention back. I pushed back with my lower body so she moved her arms from my neck to my waist. The more Cori focused on me, the more vulnerable Keli's blue eyes became.

"The pool pictures," I said. "I like it when you're naked and the water makes your hair straight."

She nodded slowly and stared into Cori's eyes.

"Can I buy either of you a drink?" I asked them.

Cori leaned against me and whispered something sexy-nasty into my ear. I turned to look at her. She smiled and moved my chin so she could kiss my neck.

"Jesus, Cori!" Keli said surprised at her friend's forwardness.

"It's been a long time, Keli," Cori complained with a pout.

"How rewarding did your friend say it would be?" Keli asked in exasperation.

"Zero calorie chocolate," Cori whispered.

I was flattered.

"Oh!" Keli whispered taking a second look at me. "What are you still doing here?"

"It would be rude to leave you alone," I said with a smile.

"Well, we have a shoot tomorrow," Keli said. "I should get to bed anyway."

"We don't have to," I said thinking Keli in bed was not a bad idea.

Cori punched my shoulder. She was not a small girl so it got my attention.

"I think actually, we do," Keli said with a wicked smile.

She seemed to have gotten over whatever momentary insecurity Cori wanting me caused her. I shrugged and took Cori's hand. I turned to make my way through the guys surrounding us. One of them reached out to grab Keli's arm hoping to convince her to stay but found that my grip on his wrist was too painful to speak through. Everyone took a step back as he gritted his teeth.

"Ask her to stay," I said softly. "But don't touch until she says you can."

"I think I'm done here anyway," Keli said putting her hand on top of mine.

I released my grip and led the women out of the restaurant. The hostess waved goodbye to me as I stepped outside.

"We're staying at the hotel over there," Cori volunteered helpfully.

The women talked to each other on the walk to the hotel, which was only a block away. I had no doubts anymore that Cori made the trip specifically for me. Cori keyed her door open but walked to Keli's door before the blonde could escape into her room. Cori pushed Keli against the door and kissed her solidly. I walked inside Cori's room to wait for her. Cori walked in through the door that adjoined the rooms. I noticed that she did not completely close it.

I had not bothered to close the door behind me. Cori slammed it shut and pushed me against it. Cori had this thing about pushing people against solid surfaces. I had anticipated something like that so made sure my hands were between us. It did not stop her from plastering her lips on mine. I got her belt undone and yanked it out of the loops. Neither the button nor the zipper of her pants proved much of an obstacle; I simply ripped them out of my way. The pants fell down her legs. I moved my hands behind her and took two grips on her ass. She moved against me as I explored the cleft between her asscheeks. I grabbed her thong planning to tear that aside also when she backed away with her hands on my chest. She squeezed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath.

"Fuck! You're addicting," she whispered harshly.

I grabbed the bottoms of her vest with my hands and popped the buttons in a hard motion. The shirt was even less of a challenge to my strength. She stepped out of the pants. I admired her body as she stripped off the vest and shirt leaving her in a tiny black thong and a white bra. She put her hands back on my chest. Her eyes met mine with a burning desire that neither of was going to quench any time soon.

I remembered what I said Cori would be doing within the hour of my quitting time. I put my hands on her shoulders and exerted the slightest pressure downwards. Her eyes lost focus as she got on her knees in front of me. She put her hands on my groin. I grit my teeth trying to maintain some control. It was not everyday that a sexual fantasy came into my life so I was not going to last long.

I pulled my t-shirt off as she attacked my belt, and the button of my pants. She had me undone in seconds. She pulled back to let me step out of my jeans. Her teeth traced the outline of my hard cock through my underwear. I reached down to bury my hands in her brown hair. She smiled at me as she slipped her fingers under the waistband of my briefs. Her hands pushed them down just enough to free my dick from its confines. She closed her eyes and rubbed my hardness with her cheekbone. I closed my eyes as I felt her lips touch me. She caressed me with them, moving up and down my shaft slowly. There was a second of hesitation and then her tongue took the place of her lips. She licked me gently trying to memorize the shape and size of my cock with her tongue. Her hand held me pointing straight up as she kissed by testicles. She washed them lovingly with her saliva and took each one into her mouth. I had to concentrate on not tightening my hands in her hair to prevent causing her pain. Her tongue traveled up the underside of my cock until the tip of my dick rested on her bottom lip. She licked the tip for a few seconds before sinking me into her mouth. I could not control myself anymore; I pulled her head against me. She tried to fit all of my length into her mouth. I let her hair go and tried to hold on to the walls.

I was right; I did not last long.

She sucked me hard and I grunted. Cori felt the imminent finale of her oral attention. She must have decided it was a good first act because she stroked me in and out of her mouth. It was permission to let go; I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair again. She followed the instructions of my grip and slowed her pace. The strokes were longer and more pleasurable as I watched her taking my cock in and out of her mouth. My vision blurred momentarily. Cori pushed her face against me taking me as deep as she could. I came feeling like someone had opened a pipeline from my testicles to her throat. She sucked hard again as if the flow was not enough to satisfy her craving. I hoped there was still some left to see my other plans with Cori through as she continued trying to draw out everything she thought was her due.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.