A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

The steward's careful approach woke me. He halted a deferential distance away.

"Sir," he said quietly.

I opened my eyes and turned to look at him.

"We're on final approach, sir," he said politely.

I nodded and he turned around to return to his seat. I stared out the window watching the pilot's expert synchronization of plane and concrete.

The steward handed my bags over when I climbed out of the plane. I walked to the two women waiting by a non-descript beige rental car. They were attractive in vastly different ways; one could gut-check a homosexual about his lifestyle choice and the other would have made any man proud to have her on his arm. The gut-check was five foot seven with long brown hair, and fawn-brown eyes. Her curves were sharp and mother-earthly at the same time. Everything sexual was a touch too much; her hips a couple of inches too wide, her breasts a cup size too large for the flat athleticism of her midriff, and even her hair seemed too thick to be natural. She was the fantasy of every fifteen year old that wanted a woman instead of the head cheerleader. I turned to her partner; she looked at the brunette and then at me. She gave me a smirk that asked how she could possibly compete with that kind of package.

She managed it quite well.

If the brunette was a bounty of overabundance, this Sibling was perfectly measured amounts of womanhood. She stood a few inches shorter than the brunette with straight black silk hair falling to the small of her back. She was Asian, and carried herself with quiet competence. Her curves did not have the sharpness of the brunette's but no man would have said she lacked any.

"Brother" they said in one voice.

"Leeann," I said to the brunette.

She smiled and winked.

"Krista," I said turning to the Asian Sibling earning another smile and wink.

I walked to the back of the car. I tossed one of the bags in the open trunk and closed it. I climbed into the back seat. Krista got into the driver's seat. I placed the bag with the nines next to me.

"Where to?" the driver asked.

"Their apartments and then to the bars," I instructed before retreating into the hood of my sweater.

I needed to walk the ground.

It took three hours to learn the killing field. Even with the way the car blended into the cityscape, I made them drop me off a couple of blocks away from each possible confrontation area. I walked purposefully through each spot taking the surroundings in without paying attention to anything specific.

The drive from spot to spot showed me the effectiveness of twining when it was done right. The Siblings paid little attention to me since I was working. They talked amongst themselves, bickered about what radio station, argued about why the brunette was not allowed to drive and easily kept themselves entertained out of my way. Listening to them, I could almost feel their desire to remain in constant contact with each other, even if it was only verbally. We stopped for lunch near the hotel but they kept to their non-distracting chatter as I merged Samantha's information about the area with what I had seen. We arrived at the hotel by early afternoon. Krista handed the valet the keys telling him that someone would be picking it up and dropping off a different rental. I followed them into the hotel lobby. It was large, and quality was the earmark of everything in it. The staff watched us with none of the curiosity that two attractive women carrying the bags of a not-so attractive man would normally draw. We entered the elevator and Leeann pressed the button for the top floor. The elevator doors opened to a small lobby leading to a set of doors. We stepped out and I looked to the sides of the elevator. There was a fire door on the left side; it did not seem to be alarmed at first glance. They walked up and carded the doors to the suite as I walked over and inspected the door beside the elevator. It did not look alarmed on closer inspection either. I pushed it open and waited ten minutes to see if anyone would come to check it. I pushed the latch on the door hinge in to lock it open. I walked down the steps and tested the door of the floor beneath us. It opened with no alarm sounding. I nodded to myself, and proceeded down the stairs until I reached the ground floor. I opened the door carefully and looked out. I looked around for a way out that would not involve anyone seeing us. I pushed the latch on the hinge to the door also and stepped into the lobby for a better look. It was not a fruitful search; while I did not have to cross the front desk to exit I would be clearly visible. There were no side or backdoors that were not alarmed. I could have disabled the alarms but the risk of discovery or someone undoing my work before I returned was not worth it. I walked to the side of the lobby, and watched the staff. I sighed thinking a private home would have given me more options but the only ones available would have brought suspicion to the doorstep of the Brotherhood. I walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, sir. Can I help you?" the desk girl asked with a polite smile.

She was pretty in an over made-up way.

"The room on the top floor," I said.

"The penthouse suite, sir?" she asked.

"Yes, my friends made the arrangements, but did not tell me how long the reservation was for," I said.

"Until Sunday morning, sir." she replied nonchalantly.

As I expected, the staff watched everything that happened around them but did not react to them unless they were required to. I almost sighed wishing for a little less professionalism. They would remember the Siblings and my passing through in a very detailed fashion. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet.

"Is it possible to have it through Friday morning?" I said in a rich boy's tone of voice that expected that it would in fact be possible.

"Of course, sir. We were told that might be a possibility," she said with her smile getting brighter as she reached for the credit card in my hand.

"I wasn't sure how long we would need but I've decided there is no point in taking a chance," I told her while making it obvious I was staring at her breasts.

She processed the information while keeping up a polite stream of chatter. There was no way I was getting out without being seen so I needed to establish the paper trail someone would expect to find. I wanted nothing hidden that might draw a suspicious eye when the staff mentioned the threesome in the penthouse if someone asked. The desk girl smiled at me as she handed my card back. The smile had slowly improved in wattage as she did the paperwork. I figured the 'suite' was fairly expensive and she had arrived at the decision that I was not unattractive. I smiled back in a friendly fashion.

"Here, you go, sir."

She searched my face for a way to continue our conversation. I did not give it to her; she was not my type anymore. I turned around and walked to the elevators. The Siblings were sitting on the couch waiting for me. They looked at me with curiosity as I walked in.

"You'll need to come back here and enjoy a couple of days being catered to," I told them. "I'll still leave Sunday morning, but the two of you should take in the town."

They nodded in unison. I wondered if they knew what they were doing or if they were only following my lead. The brunette pulled a map out of a leather case. She opened it on the table in front of her. I walked over and looked at it. She circled the area of bars the two assholes favored and traced fingernail from each bar to where they planned to park the car.

I nodded.

She traced the fingernail to the funeral home and then to my most likely exit from town. I sat down and studied the map. It was more detailed than the one Samantha provided me.

"We'll be going out for a late dinner," I said quietly. "I'd like to walk the area at night. I'd appreciate it if the two of you were distracting enough that no one really notices me at the restaurant or that I'm not at the restaurant when I take my walk."

I pointed to a restaurant within easy walking distance of the bars. The map was a detailed advertisement of hot spots, which made the choice simple. They smiled and whispered to each other for a minute. I sat back with my eyes closed. I needed the walkthrough in the dark but had to stay flexible in case the two assholes decided to break pattern. I went over the other possibilities for hitting them mentally. I felt the attention of the Siblings when their whispering stopped. I opened my eyes to see what they were up to.

They must have decided to show me how distracting they could be.

Leeann smiled and took a very slow, deep breath expanding her ribcage. It made her breasts even more impressive, a feat I would not have thought possible. I looked down as I felt a hand on my crotch. Krista was on her knees staring up at me. It was my first experience with Siblings outside the ones I knew before I became a Brother. Those Siblings had always been subtlety attentive so becoming lovers was the focus in the change of our relationship dynamics. Being with Leeann and Krista showed me how a Sibling almost buzzes with excitement in the presence of a Brother. They stayed out of my way when it was needed earlier, but it was now their time and they wanted to spend it naked.

Leeann arched back and reached down to her waist to pull the t-shirt off in one swift movement. Krista moved around pushing at me so I was sitting directly across from Leeann. Krista moved in between my legs and worked on the buttons at my crotch. Leeann raised her hips from the couch, pointing her center at me, and mirrored Krista's unbuttoning on her jeans. Krista reached behind me and moved her hands down my lower back grabbing my jeans; I lifted my hips. She pulled the pants and underwear down my hips and legs. She stopped to take my shoes and socks off; then continued until I was naked from the waist down. She ran her hands up my thighs to my stomach. She ran her hands underneath my shirt before she unbuttoned it. Leeann had taken off her pants, and posed so that I could admire her body. She was wearing a sky blue bra, and matching panties that were cut high on her thighs. She ran her fingers up and down her tight stomach.

Krista took a firm grip on the base of my dick and licked the underside of the head in slow sweeps of her tongue. She worked her way down until she could give my scrotum attention. Leeann reached behind her and undid the bra clasp. I watched the cups release their captives. It was the wrong time for Krista to take me into her mouth because I lifted my hips in reaction to Leeann's breasts dropping but not far enough for breasts that size. Krista moved her head up and took the thrust with equanimity. Leeann stretched her arms up to take the bra off. She planted her feet on the ground and stretched luxuriously. It did wonderful things to her breasts riveting my attention. She raised her hips and pointed her sky-blue covered pussy at me. There was a hint of wet sheen on the material. She lowered her hips, and watched Krista's head move up and down on my dick while playing with her nipples.

Krista fell into the 'avid love of sucking dick' category of women, a perfect combination of Melisa's enthusiasm with Doris Alex's technique. She moved up and down my dick leisurely: sometimes halfway, sometimes taking me three-quarters of the way. She sucked the head of my dick in and out of her mouth in rapid movement, only to take me until she had her nose in my pubic hair and hold me there. She released me slowly letting go a centimeter at a time and when she had me completely out of her mouth she gave my dick a thorough tongue massage. I got closer and closer to the edge. I felt Krista's tongue on my balls again as Leeann made another bid for my attention.

Leeann turned around on the couch so she was facing away from me on her knees with her bountiful ass pointing at me. Her thighs were athletically built but led to an ass that carried that little too much cheek to be proportional with the thickness of her legs. I enjoyed the sight and wanted to walk over and nibble on her ass for a few hours. She gyrated her hips slowly trying to keep my attention. Every now and then she clenched her ass muscles causing the growing wet spot in her blue panties to wink at me. She reached back, lifted her panties and moved them so that more of the cloth was captured by the cleft between her beautiful buttocks. I pumped into Krista's mouth with more authority. Leeann reached between her legs and rubbed at the wet spot in her panties.

I grabbed Krista's head and surged forward until I was completely in her mouth. I held her there for a long moment before I pulled my dick out of her mouth. She looked up at me; her eyes asked what she had done wrong that I took her toy away. I tapped one finger on her lips and nodded towards Leeann. Krista turned her head to look; Leeann continued her ministrations on her cloth-covered pussy. I moved around Krista and removed Leeann's hand from her pussy. She looked over her shoulder to smile invitingly at me. She put her head on the back of the sofa, reached back, pulled her panties halfway down her thighs, dropped her lower back raising her ass higher and opened herself to me.

The entire motion whispered 'Take! Take! Take!'

I reached down and cupped her pussy. I used the heel of my hand to rub up and down her labia. She arched her back even more. I continued to play until she spread her thighs as far as she could with her panties trapping them. She moved her ass in small circles trying to get off on my hand.

I took my hand away causing Leeann to grunt in frustration and turn back to give me a look. The spank I gave her for the look only increased her excitement. I felt Krista kiss and nibble the small of my back. I looked at Leeann with an expression that asked if she wanted to challenge me. She turned over and lay down on her back. She brought her legs together and straightened them. She wiggled so that she could look at my face. She brought her legs back in that position so that I was looking down at bare pussy lips, puffy with desire. She reached down, grabbed her panties and brought them up and off her legs in a rolling motion that moved her hips and pussy in interesting ways. I watched as Krista reached between my legs and spread Leeann's pussy lips by running one finger between them. The finger moved up to Leeann's clit and danced on it in small, tight circles. Leeann moved towards me to give the hand more area to play with but kept her legs locked straight and together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.