A Master's Ring
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Everyone else in the house chose Monday to buy books and decided that I needed to be dragged along. With the upperclassmen pouring on campus, the bookstore was busier than when I stopped in on Saturday. The crowd would have been intolerable had I not been surrounded by people that I knew.

I was studying a book for a class I intended to take at a later time when I noticed that Rachel was talking to one of the three Tau idiots; more accurately, he was talking to her. She turned to walk away only to be stopped by his hard grip on her upper arm. She yanked her arm loose; I moved towards them slowly.

Doris Alex intercepted me.

"That's not your business, David," she said.

"It's not?" I asked.

"He doesn't like no for an answer," she said with a shrug.

She took a step back when my eyes flattened.

"Not like that, David," she said quickly. "He's openly aggressive and Rachel doesn't deal with that well. Plus right now, it would be best if you stayed away from her."

Rachel had not taken the new Siblings in my life well. Doris Alex was Doris Alex; a mystery one just had to accept. Janet wanted me since the fight on the bus and did not give a shit about how she got what she wanted or if she had to share it. Melisa had drifted away from me, at least from Rachel's perspective, even if I behaved as if nothing was different. Those things Rachel could accept; the two Siblings and their automatic admittance into a circle Rachel could only perceive frustrated her. She had made the leap that there was more going on in the house than I had inherited a lot of money. I wondered if I should push the envelope by asking Susan to spend the night.

I watched Rachel take Michael's arm and use him as a shield against the Tau's attention. I turned back to my book thinking about the Tau. My lesson about it being safer to play outside my sandbox had not connected as well as I expected. People that stupid bore paying closer attention to.

We ran into a pack of Michael's frat brothers and ended up at their house. Each brother found it necessary to thank me personally for the changes to their living environment. I tried to extricate myself from the situation but found that every time I made an attempt to get out one of the Siblings was there to corral me. The get-together became a party after the sun went down. I settled into watching the crowd from behind a screen of Siblings. Rachel had not let go of Michael after we left the bookstore and Melisa was orbiting the pair.

Malia had begun the day as the Sibling the farthest out from me but had slowly moved closer. I noticed the trend earlier and contented myself with waiting for her to pick the right time.

The right time arrived accompanied with a salty kiss.

"That's not ocean spray," I said as we broke apart.

"Real salt," she said excitedly.

I licked her lips to get the rest of the spice off. Kissing her seemed a reliable method of making sure I got everything.

"Can we go back to my room?" she asked kissing my neck.

It was better than any other excuse I had come up with for leaving and one that promised no Sibling interference. I took her hand and found the nearest exit. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Michael pull Melisa into a tight hug.


Malia shared a room with Heather but the decoration screamed surfer girl on both sides. I liked the bright surfboard, the tie-dyed towels, but stared at the fishing net in confusion.

"My father used to take me fishing when I was little," she said putting her arms around me. "I wasn't very good because I liked putting the fishies back in the water."

I laughed imagining a very young Malia doing that with a bemused father trying to explain getting the fishies out of the water was the point. She pulled away from me and sat on the bed. The girls had adjusted their beds like I had mine when I lived in the dorms. They turned the ends upside down and reinstalled the frame to gain extra height. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"This isn't your house," she said nervously as if she could read my mind.

"So I can't spank you?"

"You could try," she challenged discarding the nervousness immediately.

"That's not my objective, right now," I said calmly.

"You could try anyway," she said with a wicked smile.

She was quick and as slippery as an eel. I got my hands on her without a problem but found that her favorite move was to distract me by wriggling against my hard-on. I had her pinned to the ground the first time she used it. My hands were underneath her top when she pushed her hips against me. She rubbed her mound on my groin and pulled me into a hard kiss. My hands stopped pushing the top up and settled on stroking her skin. She moved her hips restlessly against me so I turned us over so that she was on top. She kissed me for a couple of minutes before standing up and moving to the window.

"I'm not going to get spanked if you're that easy to distract," she chided with a smile.

I lay on the ground looking up at her for a second. I stood up slowly and her eyes looked nervously around the room. I moved to my right cutting her off before she started moving. I put my hands on the bottom of her top and pulled it upwards. I dropped it beside us and raised my arms as she pulled my t-shirt off. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her neck gently. She cupped my hard-on between her hips and used her nails on the small of my back. I was ready for her attempt at escape by distraction; I rubbed back when she ground against me. She gasped moving her hands to my hips to pull me tighter to her.

I pulled her away from the window and walked to the bed with her in front of me. She wrestled me to escape her fate but she was not trying very hard. She managed to turn around in the circle of my arms. I pushed her against the bed and in her struggles she pushed her ass back. It was too tempting so I spanked her hard with my right hand. She froze for a second confused about what to do next. I smiled knowing she wanted to continue the resistance play. I moved my hands around her waist to the front of her shorts. She moved her ass on my groin trying to entice instead of distract. I undid her belt, the button of her shorts and her zipper in quick succession.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.