A Master's Ring
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

I was lying on Doris Alex's bed when Hurricane Janet struck the shores of my house.

The situation with Melisa and Rachel was looking like I would have to get involved, but I needed to consider my options. Rachel was getting obnoxious, not in an unfriendly way but as if she wanted to test my control. I always thought blondes should do as they please but Rachel was getting dangerously close to unpleasing me. Some of it was the stress of the final project, my part was done and neither girl appreciated not being able to criticize the quality of my work even though I finished before them. I got the feeling that the greater part had to do with my lack of reaction to the two of them being together though.

The door opened and I looked towards it. Janet walked in wearing a white button-down shirt and jeans. I was naked and half-hard from the memories of a night with Doris Alex.

"You really meant on the hour I got back, didn't you?" Janet asked looking hungrily at my dick.

I got up from the bed and walked towards her.

"David, my parents are downstairs," she said hurriedly as I approached.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and used my body to press her to the door.

"Oh, God!" she whispered as my mouth came down on hers.

Janet kissed hotly; her mouth opened seconds after we touched and she invited the invasion of my tongue. I grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it open. She groaned and pressed against me. I pushed the bra out of my way and palmed her plump breasts. She melted downwards and I had to hold her up with the pressure of my body pinning her to the door. Her tongue fought its way past mine to enter my mouth. I sucked on it while I pushed the shirt down her arms. Her hands grabbed my hips and she tried to find a grip by which she could draw me closer. I pulled her forward long enough to grab the back of her bra in my hands and snap the clasp. She broke the kiss and raised her arms so that I could take it off her body.

I pulled her against me and she moaned rubbing her stomach against my hard cock. I always wake up horny but I was close to raging from wanting to be inside her. I picked her up, turned around and walked to the bed. I dumped her on top of it and put my hands on the waist of her jeans. We fought against each other's efforts to remove them. She wanted them off and I wanted them off but we both wanted to be the one that took them off.

We were not accomplishing our goal so I put my hands on her waist and leaned down to take a ripe nipple into my mouth.

"Oh, Jesus," she said harshly.

I transferred my attention to the other. Her hands became desperate to get her pants off. I had to give her room so I backed away. She looked shocked at the loss of contact but recovered realizing the opportunity it gave her. She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her hips. She kicked off her shoes and pants. I got between her legs as she put her hands on her panties. She pushed at my hips to get me away so she could finish the job of disrobing. I refused to move and reached down to grab the crotch of her panties. I pushed them aside and grabbed my dick. She looked at the point of our impending joining with lust. I guided the head of my dick to her pussy.

Janet steamed.

Her pussy was hot and wet as I bumped her. I rubbed the tip of my dick against her clit.

"FUCK ME!" she demanded in a hard whisper grabbing my wrist and digging her nails into me.

I nodded at the yes I had wanted months before and dipped lower. She was months ready to take me and I slid into her with only the slightest forward pressure. She raised her legs and grabbed the inside of her knees to pull down. I pushed her hands aside and replaced her grips. She reached between us to hold her panties aside as I pulled back. I had penetrated about a quarter of the way into her without resistance so I knew I could fuck into her hard. Her eyes widened as I looked at her with intent. I forged into her powerfully and she turned her head. She reached over, grabbed a pillow and tried to stuff it into her mouth. She screamed into it as I pulled back and took every inch of depth she had denied me months before. I pulled back and fucked into her hard again. I rested at the bottom. She put a fisted hand on my stomach and pounded me lightly in protest to my hesitation. She looked up at me with lost eyes.

"God, please, fuck me," she begged and bit the pillow again.

I pulled backwards with my hips until only the head of my dick was holding her open. I powered into her and pulled out quickly. I fucked Janet with long hard strokes pushing down on her legs to keep her open.

She pushed back on my grips with her legs when her orgasm washed over her. Her pussy squeezed me and I had to bite my lip to maintain control through the pleasure as her body tried to draw what it wanted from me. I leaned down to change the angle and she gasped. She moved her hips in circles as the new pressure on her clit changed her focus. Seconds later, she screamed again as motion took her over the top.

She released her tight hold on the pillow and pushed it aside to look at me. Staring into her eyes, I pulled out of her slowly. Her brow furrowed when took a step back.

"Put it back in," she pleaded softly.

"Go say goodbye to your parents," I said and moved around her to sit on the bed.

She turned and looked at me with a hard expression.

"My shirt is on the floor," I said. "You probably shouldn't wear yours considering I ripped all the buttons off."

She knelt on the bed and continued to stare at me. I looked into her brown eyes.

"I'm not going to put my clothes on, Janet," I said. "And this is going to be more than a quickie."

She bit her lower lip and continued looking at me. She jumped off the bed and picked my shirt up. She threw it on and grabbed my shorts. She stepped into them and almost ran out the door. I lay back and stared at the ceiling again.

I decided Melisa and Rachel could wait.

Ten minutes later, Janet opened the door. She stepped inside and pushed my shorts off her body. She pulled the shirt over her head and jumped back when she saw I was standing in front of her. Janet seemed forgetful about the fact that taking off her panties would make fucking more comfortable. I put my hands on her waist and moved downward taking the silk away from her body. I put my shoulder on her stomach and lifted her.

"Hey," she exclaimed as she was folded over my shoulder.

I spanked her asscheek to stall any further protest. She wriggled sexily on my shoulder so I spanked her again. She tightened her stomach so I spanked her again.

Any rigidity lost in waiting for Janet to get back was regained as I put my fingers between her asscheeks. I moved them downward touching the dew on her pussylips. I opened the door and walked downstairs. Rachel, Melisa and Doris Alex were in the living room. Rachel's eyes widened and she looked away immediately. Doris Alex jumped up and ran to open the doors to my bedroom. Melisa pretended she did not see anything.

I walked into my room and to the edge of my bed. I deposited Janet on it somewhat ungently. I turned around and walked to my doors. Doris Alex had moved out of the way. I winked at her and grabbed the doors. Rachel was staring at me. As I closed the doors, she and I held the eye-contact.

I turned around to see Janet holding her legs open.

"Where were we?" I asked as I got between her legs.

She answered by reaching between her legs and taking a tight grip on my cock. She pulled me to her pussy and rubbed my dickhead along her pussylips before centering me. I pushed forward slightly so that I opened her body for my penetration. She reached out with her hands and I put mine in hers. She put my hands on the inside of her knees. I pushed down with my hands and hips. She arched her hips to take me deeper.

I cut into her with no resistance until the inside of my hips were touching her skin. She hitched her ass forcing me a deeper. I pulled back and penetrated to her depth slowly. She squeezed my cock in welcome when I was as deep as our bodies would allow.

I took my time watching her face as I moved in and out of her slowly. I had been frustrated by her denial and though the word no was not in her vocabulary to a Brother I wanted her never to think of it again as it pertained to me.

Janet did not bother with the pillow. She simply screamed as I fucked her into orgasm after orgasm. I strengthened the strokes as she climbed to each peak until there was light layer of sweat on us. I wanted to continue pouring orgasms into her like a rainstorm flooding a river but I had waited a long time too.

She felt my thickening, sat up to wrap her arms around my torso and pull me down. I bit her shoulder and she gasped as I powered through a final pair of strokes. Her pussy tried to lock me in a vice grip to drain my energy. I pulled back one last time and fucked into Janet as hard I could. Every muscle in my body tightened and she screamed one last time as she felt my heat deep inside her.

Janet set the tone for her week in the house fifteen minutes later. She got out of the bed and walked to my drawers. She pulled out shorts and t-shirt. She threw them on top of me and walked towards the closet. She seemed unsatisfied by what she found and looked around. She walked to the laundry basket and dumped most of it on the floor. She smiled pulling a white shirt out of the pile. She picked everything else up and shoved it back in the basket.

She buttoned the white shirt on, hiding her curves from my view. She looked at the clothing she had tossed on top of me expectantly. I shrugged deciding I might as well go along for the ride. I dressed quickly. She nodded and opened the doors. She walked around the living room until she found the remote for the TV. She sat down on the couch and looked at me. I move to stand in front of the couch. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down. She arranged me to her greatest comfort and lay down with her head against me. She turned the television on.

"We're doing work here," Rachel pointed out.

I could have told Janet that except that the shirt had settled too high to cover Janet appropriately. Her pussylips and a sliver of darkness from her pubic hair peeked out from underneath the cloth.

Mentally, I was still inside Janet.

"There's no TV in David's room," Janet said while changing channels.

It looked like she was willfully trying to keep from becoming involved with anything on television. I smiled hoping it meant this was just the eye of the storm and later the rain would bathe me again.

"There's a TV in Doris Alex's room," Melisa said.

The shirt rode higher as Janet turned to look at Melisa. Janet had shaved down to that sliver of pubic hair that was already visible. I saw Janet naked before she left for the summer but decided that I needed to make a study of her now that it could end with me buried in her pussy.

"Yeah, but I want David to myself..." she hesitated as Melisa's eyes turned angry. "For a few days."

"So?" Rachel said between gritted teeth.

"Don't you think it would be rude for my pussy juice and David's cum to be all over your bed if you had nothing to do with it?" Janet asked.

"Not to mention the sex smell," Doris Alex said with a smile.

"See what I mean," Janet accused. "That redheaded bitch would jump right in like she had a right to just cause it was her bed."

"You don't like me anymore," Doris Alex counter-accused with a cute pout.

Janet stretched luxuriously making the shirt creep up her body before answering.

"I've liked you plenty before, D," she said. "I want to like David some in private, before I let the two of you attack my body."

Doris Alex snickered.

"Isn't that my shirt?" Melisa asked changing the subject.

"Smells like David's to me," Janet said with a wicked smile. "I guess that means I smell like David now... although it probably has nothing to do with the shirt."

Melisa slammed her book shut, picked up her things and stomped out of the room with Rachel on her heels. Doris Alex watched them with a happy look on her face.

"Has it really been that bad?" Janet asked Doris Alex.

Doris Alex looked at me and shrugged in reply. Janet sat up and turned around to kneel by me.

"You need to do something David," she urged. "A Sibling shouldn't be allowed... whatever Melisa is doing, David, she shouldn't be allowed to."

Siblings need to be treated in as many different ways as there are reasons for them to choose a white ring. Doris Alex submissively accepted. Michael looked to make sure there were comforting lines around his life everyday. Susan expected everyone of her challenges to be conquered.

Janet demanded.

She demanded a Brother be a Brother every time she was near him. She wanted to walk into a room and have lust flood her even if she could only sense a Brother was in the room. Her demands required a harder handling than the other Siblings' questions.

"I see nothing that I need to do anything about," I said softly meeting her eyes.

She demanded with her eyes and found emptiness in mine. She turned away and shared a long look with Doris Alex. There was communication between them because Doris Alex looked thoughtfully in the direction Melisa and Rachel had gone.

Janet turned my face so that she could kiss me. I felt the heat of need on her lips. She put her hand on my shorts and pulled down far enough for my hardening cock to escape. I lifted my hips and she pulled my shorts past my hips.

I felt Doris Alex's hands on me as she relieved me of my shorts. Janet lay down on her stomach and kissed my dick softly. I opened my eyes to see Doris Alex had taken off her pants and was watching the action intently as Janet took me into her mouth.

Melisa and Rachel would have to wait until after Janet's week.


Rachel almost forced my hand a couple of days later. We were going over the final edit of our project when she slammed her copy down.

"Are you really this much of an asshole?" she asked angrily.

I finished the paragraph I was on before looking up at her.

"I don't understand the question," I said.

"You're hurting Melisa with the way you and Janet are acting," she said sitting up and leaning towards me.

I smiled at her and shook my head.

"I am not hurting Melisa."

She sat back and looked frustrated.

"Now, you're going to give me that fucking guy bullshit," she said. "I'm not hurting her, she's hurting herself."

"Actually, what I said was 'I am not hurting Melisa'," I corrected.

She looked ready to explode when Janet sat down.

"Speak of the bitch," Rachel said sarcastically.

"You know, Rachel," Janet said taking a piece of lettuce from my plate.

I wondered what it was about women that they liked to eat my food.

"You were a lot fucking nicer when David only paid attention to you," Janet finished with an eyebrow cocked at Rachel.

"And you were a lot fucking nicer when..." Rachel started but lost the round when she could not quite finish the sentence.

"The words you're looking for is when David wasn't fucking me," Janet pointed out stealing a cucumber slice from Rachel's salad.

It made me feel better; it was not just my food.

That type of confrontation was pretty much how every meeting between Janet and either of the two girls ended for the last couple of days.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.