A Master's Ring
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

"I don't understand," the Sibling said.

Her satisfied eyes said she did though. Dr. Lawren relaxed and her robe opened to expose an inch of cleavage. For the first time since we began our dance, her body did not tease.

It offered.

I looked around her living room. The same streak of femininity found in her office ran through the decoration but there was something in the style of that room that hinted at a harder edge.

"I don't know how another Brother would say it," I said turning to her.

"Don't you think you need to get to the point, Mr. Feather," she said brusquely.

Before Marie and the woods, I might have thought those words were important. Her eyes were important to me now.

The expectation in them; an expectation I was expected to satisfy.

"I'm going ask Melisa how she came up with the bright idea that having one of you tell me no was the best way for me to learn this particular lesson," I said walking over to her bookstand.

Her books were prominently displayed; an unfamiliar one distracted me. I picked it up and opened it to a random page. I love Dr. Lawren's writing; every page is inscribed with her intelligence.

I closed the book before I lost myself in her words and looked at her.

"I haven't read this," I said. "May I borrow it?"

"Yes," she said automatically.

I nodded and put the book down away from the display. I turned towards her again.

"Personally, I would think that throwing willing Sibling after willing Sibling gets the message across faster," I said putting my hands behind my back.

"You're not as intelligent as most Brothers," she said archly.

I snickered.

"You're not the slightest bit offended," she said wonderingly.

I smiled, seeing her challenges for what they were.

Foreplay.

"Every Sibling that I've met is more intelligent than I am," I said tapping my lip with a finger. "Come to think of it so is every Brother except possibly Melisa's dad."

"Let me disillusion you, Mr. Feather," she said moving to put the sofa between us. "He is too."

I found putting a barrier between us a telling move.

"Don't you think you should leave now?" she asked.

I smiled at her.

"Can you really not speak the word to me?" I asked curiously.

"I don't understand," she said pressing up against the sofa.

"Tell me to leave again," I said with the hard edge she liked in my voice.

"I think it's time for you to go."

"Not what I asked for, try again."

"Mr. Feather, it's early on a weekend day, you being here is inappropriate."

"Just say leave, Suze."

"Mr. Feather!"

"I want to hear you say 'leave'. One word. Preferably in an authoritative voice," I said leaning back on a chair.

She shifted her weight nervously.

"Do you have fantasies about students?" I asked to relieve her nervousness.

I had pushed too hard.

She relaxed immediately and the offer in her smile returned as she answered.

"Of course not," she replied haughtily.

"I guess you won't enjoy it then," I said with another snicker. "With the change in the classes you teach, you're going to be my professor at least two more times. I expect to live a good number of my Dr. Susan Lawren fantasies."

"Mr. Feather, that would be extremely inappropriate," she said breathlessly.

I wondered if inappropriate was one of her favorite words.

I shrugged.

"Feel free to say no, Dr. Lawren," I said staring into her eyes.

She broke the eye contact.

"I imagine lecturing with the taste of my cum lingering in your mouth would be distracting," I teased.

Dr. Lawren seemed to buzz for a second and her eyes lost focus.

"I want to look into your eyes and know your pussy still tingles from our pre-class fuck."

She closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath.

"Mr. Feather, I don't think," she began only to be interrupted.

"Just say no, Suze," I said. "Say the word 'no' and I leave. No fantasies. No nothing except maybe the bittersweet taste of regret."

She walked around the sofa to stand between the door and me. There was nothing in her eyes that said it had been conscious.

It surprised the shit out of me; her reactions were much deeper than I thought. I sat down and studied her. Pushing her to tell me to leave had produced a mild negative reaction, agitation. I wanted to see what a more solid push would garner.

"Can you even think it?" I asked seriously.

She shifted her weight nervously again.

"I can think many things, Mr. Feather," she said with tension slipping into her voice.

"Yes, you can, Dr. Lawren," I said. "But can you think 'no' when I ask you for something."

"Mr. Feather, what is the point of this?" she asked angrily.

"I'm going to fuck you, Dr. Lawren," I said backing off.

She buzzed again but her stance became challenging.

"David!"

"Take the robe off," I said lazily.

She shifted her weight nervously as if trying to find a way to balk.

"Take the robe off," I said enunciating each word.

She untied the knot at her waist and shrugged her shoulders. The robe fell to the ground to form a puddle of red silk.

"You don't strike me as the type to sleep naked," I said curiously.

She shrugged her shoulders elegantly. Before Melisa, I had a pronounced preference for thickness but looking at Dr. Lawren's slim womanhood I had to admit that the look was growing on me.

"So you don't normally sleep naked?" I asked.

She shrugged again.

"Why did you?" I asked.

Again, she looked like she was trying to find a way to balk me.

"I don't know or care what the Dr. Lawren experience is like for other Brothers," I said clearly. "I have a feeling you and I are not perfect fits but I am the Brother here."

The buzzing was more pronounced that time.

"I've been waiting for you," she whispered.

She looked into my eyes.

"I have fantasies," she said quietly. "I want to sit uncomfortably in class because you only finished spanking me minutes before. I want to see you rubbing the ache out of your hands as I lecture."

It was not one of my fantasies.

Until she said it.

"Is that what you like?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said heatedly.

"I was right; you and I are not perfect fits."

"Have you ever tried it?" she asked with a little disappointment.

"Yes," I admitted.

"You didn't enjoy bringing a woman to heel?" she asked.

My teeth clicked as my mouth snapped shut.

"She didn't put it that way," I replied.

"You did it to Melisa," she pointed out.

"That was different," I said.

"How so?"

"Melisa can be stubborn."

"Are you saying I can't?"

I thought about it.

"Melisa wanted me to exert myself in our relationship."

"I want you to 'exert' yourself, just harder than Melisa does."

"It's not the same thing, Dr. Lawren."

She shrugged.

"A tug on the leash or the sting of the crop, what's the difference, Brother?"

I studied her and she met my eyes with challenge.

"What she wants," I said finally.

"Maybe I asked the wrong question," she said with burning eyes. "Wouldn't you enjoy bringing ME to heel?"

Dr. Lawren turned the tables on me just that easily. Fortunately, living with Siblings had taught me that the best way to stem the tide was sex.

I stood up and walked up to her.

"You smell clean," she said closing her eyes.

"I didn't think that was a bad thing," I answered putting my hand close to her stomach.

She tightened as she felt the aura of my body heat on her skin.

"Usually you smell like Melisa or roses," she said.

I nodded.

Her eyes popped open and she looked at me seriously.

"You've been with someone tonight!"

I dropped the hand to my side. I tilted my head to look at her seriously. I could barely smell Marie anymore and was surprised she could.

"Does that make a difference?"

"She wasn't a Sibling," she hissed. "Melisa is not going to like that."

I walked behind her. I traced the line of her back with a finger. I was too tired for foreplay but her curves were too tight for me not to spend time appreciating them.

"You don't like that?" I said putting my hand on her ass.

She pushed against my touch before answering.

"There's nothing for you with them!"

I spanked her asscheek, not liking her tone. I would have done it anyway but her tone was a handy excuse. She took a deep breath and turned slightly in an invitation to spank the other. I shrugged and gave her exactly what she wanted.

"Anymore," I said.

"What?" she asked coming back from wherever the sting of my hand took her.

"Anymore; there is nothing for me out there anymore," I said almost to myself.

"She's still not going to like it," she crowed.

I grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her up on her toes. I guided her to her sofa and bent her over its arm. I let her hair go and stripped slowly. She tried to get up but pushing my groin against her ass stopped her. It made taking my pants off difficult until I figured out she wanted a part of me 'keeping' her in position. I put my hand on the small of her back and took my pants and briefs off with my other hand.

My hard-on ached from the workout I had gotten with Marie and lack of sleep. It felt good to quench the soreness in Dr. Lawren's heat. She pushed back as soon as I began penetrating her, driving me completely inside her. I grabbed her asscheeks, spread them, pulled back my hips and rammed my cock into her.

Her head came up and she gasped as her pussy squeezed me. She bathed my cock with warm moisture as the pressure of over a month waiting for me to brush aside her resistance was released.

I rested against her, enjoying the feel of her pussy surrounding me. She tried to move her hips to entice me into thrusting her to completion again. I pushed her against the sofa, giving her no room to move. She growled and circled her hips. I must have been rubbing against a happy place because the growl turned into a moan of surprise. She froze for a second and squeezed my dick. She circled her hips experimentally and let out another moan of surprise. She focused on playing with her discovery for a few minutes. My job seemed to be keeping her pinned between my hips and the sofa. She expected more after her second orgasm and fought my weight more seriously. A couple of hard spanks to her ass stopped that action.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.