A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

There was no reason to return to my room so I turned in my dorm keys Monday morning. From the looks of my classmates, the Monday exam was more brutal than I figured it would be. Five in-class essays for a final had more than one person close to tears.

Stress strains the self-control of most Siblings, which made for an educational week and a half of exams.

Melisa moved in Monday afternoon and the excitement began soon after. We tried to adjust to living with each other, settle the initial question of rank, and deal with exams at the same time.

The mixture proved volatile.

The exam stress made for the usual snipes that come out when annoyed people cannot attack the cause of their annoyance. I find sniping without a rifle a pointless exercise and left the room the first time Melisa and Michael went at it. Without thinking, I locked my doors making the situation significantly worse. Their spat went from stress release to a full-blown shouting match in seconds and even Doris Alex joined the fray. It continued to escalate until I came out of my room. They silenced immediately without looking remotely penitent. I stared at them until books were pulled out and everyone returned to quiet study. I made sure both doors were wide open when I went back to my room.

Lesson learned; Brothers do not even hint at shutting out a Sibling. Locking the bedroom door is permission to let loose every instinct for irrational chaos.

It seemed like they had an initial idea on the rank issue. They tested boundaries but for the most part settled into a preconceived order. Janet was the only one overtly unsatisfied with her placement. The other Siblings looked avidly amused by her frustration since she did not live in the house and was not involved with me.

Bullets inured me to what most people call stress so it was difficult to understand the panic the Siblings were close to at times during the exam period. To be fair, they had tougher classes than I did, especially Doris Alex. I was the preferred tool for relieving stress. It did not require sex although that was certainly my preference. It was interesting that being in the same room with me relaxed Siblings when they started looking a little wild-eyed.

We made it to the weekend with no one drawing blood and with things well on the way to feeling lived in.

I walked into my bedroom Friday night after work to find Janet in my bed. She was wearing a pair of blue panties so small that I wondered why she bothered. She let me enjoy the sight of the panties being lost between her asscheeks before turning over. They barely reached a half-inch above her clit.

"Nice shave," I said.

She nodded.

"You're wearing a lot of clothing," she said looking at my groin.

I shrugged and stripped down to my briefs. I climbed on the bed and lay down beside her. She crawled on top of me and straddled my hips. She stared into my eyes for a long time.

"When I get back..." she said and stopped.

"Is that what you want?" I asked putting my hands on her hips.

She leaned down and propped herself up with her right arm. With her left, she moved my hand from her hip to her ass. She changed the arm that was holding her up and moved my other hand to her ass also. She knew I liked my hands on her ass and putting them there was a nice way of telling me she liked it too. I took a tight grip on her ass.

"Yes," she whispered with her lips against mine.

"The day you get back?" I asked before kissing her.

"The hour I get back!" she answered breaking the kiss.

I dug my fingers into her ass and she moved her hips against me.

"So when do you get back?" I whispered.

"Not soon enough!" she gasped as I worked my fingers under the floss between her asscheeks.

The panties survived the night but barely.

Melisa and Janet kissing woke me up. I watched them for a couple of minutes. Their relationship was full of conflict and competition. I thought I might be at the heart of it but watching them wrestle for control of the kiss I figured out that I was fuel for a fire that burned high without me. I yawned, stretched and turned away from them to go back to sleep.

From the looks of it, they were going to be at it for a long time.


Things were quiet around campus after exams. Seniors walked with proud parents during the day and stumbled around drunkenly at night. Most had confused looks on their faces as if someone let them in on the secret that for most of them college was nothing more than adult kindergarten.

I tried to pick out the ones that had needed a place to fuck up their lives without fucking up the rest of their lives. Melisa and Doris Alex found the game amusing, although they wanted to pick out the ones that had wasted an opportunity to play in the collegiate sandbox. I thought that was too easy; they did not stumble at night and looked more panicked than the ones that did.

The Siblings wasted the days after exams away with sunbathing in the backyard, sex and more sex. All of us were taking summer classes so we tried to enjoy having nothing to do for a week.

I was sitting in the backyard trying not to think about anything when the Sibling buzz captured my curiosity. Michael, Doris Alex and Melisa sat in a tight circle reading from a pair of folders. They looked at me with mysterious smiles every now and then.

I stared at Doris Alex for a minute until she passed the folders to me.

"What are they?" I asked before opening them.

"The Siblings that will start here next year," Michael answered.

I thought about that for a minute.

"There's not that many of you, isn't 6 a lot for one school?"

Melisa shook her head vigorously.

"Siblings are brought into the Society at a much younger age than the normal Brother is. Siblings usually attend schools that a Brother teaches in or one that has a Brother living close by," Michael explained.

"Being able to attend college with a Brother nearly our own age is cherry," Doris Alex said with a wide smile.

She was wearing a white two-piece bathing suit and had been flirting with me most of the day.

"We can live with you. There are more Siblings around. It's a much more pleasant environment in general," Doris Alex concluded.

She pushed her bottoms aside and rubbed her clit as if it itched. I doubted it did since she was staring at me the entire time she did it. I wondered if Siblings realized they were fulfilling their own expectations, and that a Brother had very little to do with it. I mean how much difference could my living in the house make.

I opened the folders and read through them carefully. Doris Alex met my eyes with a raised eyebrow after I was done. I looked around the backyard and let myself think.

The documents were thorough. The Siblings might have gotten their hands on them first, but the profiles were undoubtedly written for my eyes. I handed the folders back to the Siblings and tapped my lip with a finger.

They waited expectantly.

"I need a pool," I said to no one in particular. "It has to be completed before Malia arrives."

Melisa smiled and nodded.

Malia was from Hawaii and from what I read might actually have been born in the water for all the time she spent in it. A pool was not the ocean but it was the best I could do considering where we were.

"It should be covered," Michael said excitedly. "That way she can swim here in the winter."

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. For a non-Brother, Michael had a lot of sex with Siblings. I was fairly certain he was thinking about Malia, him and moonlit pool.

"Get a high wooden fence around the property too," I said quietly. "A closed off pool will be tempting to college kids, but if no one knows it's here, I won't have to deal with someone being stupid."

"Can we invite a couple of people over?" Melisa asked with a little girl smile.

"If they can be discrete, I don't mind," I said. "But when Malia arrives, it's her decision."

Everyone nodded.

"What about Heather?" Melisa asked. "You're building a pool for Malia, don't you think Heather deserves something?"

"And what about us?" Doris Alex asked sitting up green eyes shining.

"You're getting cars," I said sitting back.

"What?!?" Melisa said nearly bouncing out of her seat.

I got used to having my own car quickly. Unfortunately, the Siblings stopped asking to borrow it and simply drove off with it whenever they wanted. The first time I walked outside to drive somewhere and had to walk was not amusing to me. I decided on that walk that the issue required a reasonable resolution. I doubted her own car would not stop Melisa from taking mine, sort of like she thought my shirts were just ones I was breaking in for her, but it would give me one to use when she did.

I sat back and thought about the new Siblings. I liked Malia but Heather was the focus of my thoughts; brown hair, brown eyes, short and thick with curves. I got hard thinking about her. I did not notice that Melisa and Michael left until Doris Alex brought me out of my thoughts by stroking my erection through my shorts. I looked at her.

"You're thinking about Heather," she said with a wide smile.

I nodded.

"Well, Melisa relieved your Janet horniness," she said grabbing the waistline of my shorts. "I guess I can do the same for Heather."

I lifted my hips and Doris Alex pushed my shorts down. She shimmied out of her bottoms and sat on my lap. She kissed me while placing my tip between her pussylips. She drifted slowly downwards enjoying each inch of penetration. I grabbed her hips and pushed up hard taking every bit of depth I could from her body. She gasped in reaction to the motion and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

She had been playing around the edge of her horniness so it was not long before her pussy opened for an instant and then tried to push me out. I lifted my hips and Doris Alex to take away any leverage her body had. She groaned excitedly and moved her pussy on me to drag out the last of her orgasm.

"God, I needed that!" she exclaimed when she finished.

I smiled at her.

"Can we take this inside?" she asked.

Spending the afternoon in bed seemed like a fantastic idea so I kicked my shorts off and picked Doris Alex up. She wrapped her legs around me. I fucked into her with each step towards my bed. She tried to stuff as much of my t-shirt into her mouth as she could to prevent the screams from escaping. I stood by the bed and decided that her reaction was too good not to continue enjoying it. Her eyes opened wide when I moved her up and down my cock with my hands.

Doris Alex promised me many things if I would never stop.


"What?"

Sometimes, Melisa surprised me at the wrong time. Personally, I think she took great joy in it.

"Yeah, Susan and Jeremy are teaching a summer seminar together."

"I'm in the class, Melisa," I said patiently.

Dr. Susan Lawren personally handed me the announcement that Professor Ryan and her would be teaching a joint summer seminar. I took it for what it was, a directive that I should make it a part of my summer plans. I needed something to do anyway so I registered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.